Filtern nach:

3.7/5
    2.5/5

Über Baking It

Cake Business solution for Organising, Managing, and Running your Cake Business Efficiently.

Erfahre mehr über Baking It

Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"Wow so easy to design cakes and cost them!"

Vorteile: The ease of designing cakes makes life at the bakery so much easier day to day! Also the ability to accurately price the cakes makes sure that we are not losing money for our business!

Nachteile: Have not really seen anything that I would change

von BAKING IT an 6.8.2019

Thanks for a lovely review. It's heartening for us to see that we are able to help in some way in running your bakery :-)

• Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Fay M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Decent software but poor customer service"

Kommentare: I have no issue with the software, it simply wasn't for me and my business. What I do have an issue with is Baking Its auto renewal subscription practices. I stopped using the software and stupidly didn't realise it was automatically set to renew. They give you no warning when it is due to renew and so the first I heard about it was when I received a receipt. I contacted them straight away to explain I no longer used the software and didn't want to renew for another year but they basically referred me to their terms and conditions citing no refunds under any circumstances. When I complained they stopped bothering to reply at all. It may be legal but in my view that is sharp practice and certainly underhand. So I now have entire year's subscription which is as much use as a chocolate teapot to me. Despite the fact the software is decent, it is for this reason I would not recommend using it. If you do decide to use it just be very careful of your settings because you won't get much in the way of customer care from them if you do make a mistake!

Vorteile: The software seemed good but more complex than I really needed so I stopped using it after a few weeks and went back to my own system

Nachteile: It was quite complex to input materials and a laborious process requiring a lot of time

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Dave B.
Co-Owner
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"Has the potential to be great software - easy to use but missing key capabilities"

Vorteile: - This software is generally pretty easy to use and get to grips with.
- It suits businesses where there is no requirement to use the data in external systems.

Nachteile: Missing some findamental capabilities
- Unable to export data.
- Unable to forecast future orders
- Unable to link calendar which means rekey of orders in bot

• Bewertet am 3.4.2018