Über Eleo

Eleo wurde für neue und bewährte Spendenaktionen entwickelt.

Erfahre mehr über Eleo

The integration with online giving and event registration pages is good, though a bit awkward to process.

Struggled with Braintree and trying to use that with gala options.

Bewertungen zu Eleo

5,0
4,9

Eleo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eleo bereits verwendet?

Rachael
Rachael
Administrative Assistant in USA

Eleo has been wonderful!

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed it!

Eleo is really easy to use and the customer service is amazing! And you just can't beat the price!

The look is a little dated and some of the categorizing of things is not entirely intuitive.

Marsha
Program Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellence!

Kommentare: We have been able to provide updated and real time reporting to both customers and funders. The software also allows us to ensure fairness in our job selection and placement processes as well as provides us with amazing payroll results and supports. As an agency we rely on the software and the providers over at CSS to make us successful and to date they have not disappointed.

The software has amazing usability and runs awesome reports. The ease in customizing it based on our needs makes it ones that makes it #1 in line with other competitors. We truly have no idea what we'd do without it.

We have no issues or complaints with the software.

Emily
Bookkeeper in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service out there!!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Eleo is affordable and meets all of our business needs. They have the best customer service around, and I can easily speak with a person or get a quick email response if I have an issue! Definitely recommend.

Eleo is very affordable, especially for a small nonprofit like us! They always have the best customer service. If I ever have an issue, I hear back within the hour with the help I need and also tutorials!

Eleo works best on Google Chrome. I prefer to use Mozilla firefox, so this is my biggest con; however, it is an easy fix and not a problem to work around!

Brandon
Director of Operations in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Limited but happy user

The flexibility in creating reports and other options.

From the limited features that I used, I don't have any negatives to mention.

Karen
Office Administrator in USA

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I had never used this program or one like it when I started in my position. I cannot say enough about how easy it is to use; the availability of self-training through the excellent step-by-step training guides in the library & videos; webinars and personalized training; and superior customer support. My overall experience has been fantastic!

Ease of use and ELEO's training materials and customer support.

In the short period of time I have used the product, I cannot speak of anything I have not liked about ELEO.

Daryl
Executive Manager in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied new user

Kommentare: Excellent. Easy to learn and use. Excellent technical support. On the spot help if needed.

So far it has been easy to learn and easy to use. The library is full of downloadable instruction modules and videos. Support by telephone has been stellar.

That there isn’t an event category for selling tickets to a concert. All registrations for events on Eleo are put into the gift category. In the music world ticket sales to an event (a concert) are not donations or gifts. Yet, those who purchase the tickets can potentially become donors. Keeping track of ticket sales on a donor database would be helpful in fundraising activities.

Wayne
Wayne
Board member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for small to medium organization.

Linking to Quickbooks saves a lot of time. Easy to send end-of-year IRS statements. Allows fund tracking.

Sometimes an exact match search doesn’t work, so you have to do a broader search and select the correct record to update.

Jason
Program Director in USA

Eleo Donor Software for clients new to donor management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience thus far has been exceptional.

As someone who is new to donor management software, I have relied heavily on Eleo's internal support team (and the multitude of learning tools they provide) to guide me through the complexities of donor and fundraising management. From a pure customer service standpoint, they sit atop my list of vendors over a career that spans thirty years.

I have yet to encounter an issue I would label as a "con."

Rosalie
Development Director in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Wonderful customer service, always respond quickly to my questions.

The software feels a little clunky sometimes, my main questions are always about how to download specific lists of information, but with the excellent customer service, the confusion is always solved quickly.

Ronald
Accountant and Tax Preparer in USA
Militär, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Accountant & Tax Preparer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Management was great to work with and the software was very friendly. Once you entered your contact, it was left up to you what you wanted to accomplish.

To me personally, I do not have any cons.

Suzanne
Business Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best, easiest to use and least expensive of any donation tracking software I've tried

Kommentare: Eleo makes it easy to get support--both initially and long term. They work with you extensively at the beginning to help get you started, then they are there on the phone for quick questions in the future.

It's very easy to use for all the basic features. As I got more familiar with it, I started using the advanced features such as adding a custom data entry field, and uploading my new donations vs manual data entry. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online if you prefer. The way I do our books made this feature not quite right for me, but I can see it being a great feature for others.

When manually entering new donations, it's a little cumbersome to have to search for the donor, open the donor record, then click on gifts, then add a gift. When I have a lot to enter, it's irritating. But I decided to just upload the new deposits. All you have to do is have a routine Excel spreadsheet and enter your donations quickly there. I routinely have a current downloaded list from Eleo with all the donors account numbers. I add the account number to the donation uploads, then upload the file. So quick and easy.

Penny
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to Eleo, we are organized!

Kommentare: For twenty years our organization got by with incomplete spreadsheets and scattered files before finally moving all of our donor records to Eleo. Even tiny organizations need Eleo! We can now track trends in giving. We can send email and personalized printed letters with ease. Our tech-adverse founders now see the value of a donor management system, and Eleo was the user-friendly vehicle that took them there. Eleo's customer service is the key: our questions and concerns are answered almost immediately through a personal email or phone call. We definitely recommend Eleo!

As a very small local nonprofit, we needed donor management software that was easy for 1-2 people to administer. We needed something efficient and easy to learn at an affordable price. Eleo was the answer. The stellar customer service and training is personal and fast. Database entry is intuitive and data is easy to manage. We especially like the customizable webforms (contact, donation) that easily integrate into the databases. We seamlessly correlated our Braintree and MailChimp accounts with Eleo. Eleo is perfect for tiny organizations like ours. We have a robust management system with a price we can afford.

There is one feature I hope Eleo will be able to add someday. I would like to be able to create videoclips to send to donors through Eleo. Just the ability to upload videoclips to Eleo would be a nice feature.

Kaleitha
Development Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great CRM system!

Kommentare: The Eleo support staff is responsive, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the data migration process and beyond. They are always available to answer any questions and direct us to further resources or free personal training sessions if necessary. Eleo also offers occasional webinars to break down various aspects of the system. These Inside Eleo webinars are invaluable with clear and easy to follow presenters and information. The sessions are recorded which makes it great for revisiting when needed.

The system is very easy to navigate and use. It encompasses all the types of data that we were looking to manage, including donors, gifts, grants, events, volunteers, and members. The migration process was simple and overseen by an Eleo support person at no cost. This person was very attentive and patient along the way as we prepared our data for import. The system is easy to customize to fit the needs of our agency and we have added several fields to capture exactly the data that we want. The company is also open to suggestions for features we would like to see added to the system.

So far we have found nothing that we dislike. We are still fairly new to the system.

Carolee
Grants Writer in USA

Eleo is flexible and feature-rich, an incredible value, and the support team is top-notch.

Kommentare: Highly improved, more efficient and accurate data capture; reduced data management redundancies; better dashboard control over donations, fundraising and grants; easy data filtering and reporting to meet a variety of existing and emerging business purposes.

The software is easy to use to support data capture and reporting according to our organization's specific needs. The filtering and sorting aspects of Eleo let us easily work with different segments of our population of supporters, from individual to corporate donors, to event sponsors, to grant-makers...and more. Eleo works very well at a great price for our donations/donors and fundraising operations. The relatively new grants module adds unparalleled value to the Eleo software. The support team is professional, responsive, skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. The overall value is outstanding.

Eleo is so function- and feature-rich that it is was challenging to learn from the general trainings how to use all of it optimally for our unique needs and goals. Nonetheless, the Eleo support team was highly responsive to all of our questions and helped us quickly learn how to use Eleo to best serve our organization's needs.

Angela
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great affordable database for Non-Profits!

Kommentare: We are thankful to have Eleo as the price and database capabilities fit our budget for a small non-profit like us. The support team has been very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to work with us and train us at any given time. We have been able to keep better records of our donors and pull reports based on their support. This capabilities has helped the organization excel and grow!

Eleo has helped the organization become more efficient. Each program campus is able to keep up-to-date records of their volunteers, participants and donors. It has also been a great tool for keeping track of the Fundraising Events (guests count, expenses and much more). Eleo's monthly price was unbeatable compared to others!

Capability of customizing some of the reports. Need to create more filtering options. Several times I had to reach out to the Eleo team for assistance as the reports had to be done in their back end.

Hilary
Artistic Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Product, Especially for the Price

This software is fully functional, with all modules included in the price. No having to pay for adding in a volunteer module, and events module, a grants module, etc. It's cloud-based, and there is no limit to the users. The support from ELEO us absolutely SUPERB! Call, get a person, get an answer. They don't charge you extra for it. They provide lots of training videos and documents as well as offer one-on-one trainings by request... none of which they charge for. They also didn't charge for the initial import/transfer of my data from our old software. Couldn't be happier. This is an amazing piece of software, especially for the price.

I'm still relatively new to this product, so any 'trouble' I'm having may very well be yet my own lack of understanding on how to do something. I do wish it switched from one screen to the next more quickly, though. Minor issue when compared to all the positives.

Debbi
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Eleo is the perfect for Our Nonprofit Organization

Kommentare: We cannot say enough positive things about the product and the customer service.

It was so easy implement Eleo and learning how to use it was a breeze. Between the excellent customer service and wonderful training materials, we were up and running immediately. The program is very user-friendly and intuitive and the features cover just about any situation we’ve encountered. The reporting features have helped us to improve our fundraising.

There are no cons! We are very happy with all aspects of Eleo

George

I love Eleo Donor Management Platform

Kommentare: Any issues (and they have been related to getting used to the software mechanics) have been resolved with the patient assistance of the Eleo customer service staff. They are top notch.

I work for a very small not-for-profit. I was initially attracted to the monthly cost, which fit my budget. But when I saw the demo, and started asking questions of the staff I realized, the Eleo platform was very good. It had all the right features, it was customizable, and the staff was very helpful, patient, and courteous. Then when I provided my data for them to import...OH MY GOODNESS! Everything was flawless. Its a match made in heaven!

The platform I used previously for my donor portal sent me an email every time a donor made a donation. Eleo's system does not do that. I have to open Eleo to see if I have any donations. This is not a major problem. I have had to change habits. But I did like the automatic email notifications used to receive.

Sasa
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo has completely changed the way we manage our donations!

Kommentare: Ease and accuracy of data collection, ease of pulling data reports, time saving!

The software is intuitive and fairly easy to learn how to use. Eleo employees are incredibly helpful at training on the use of the software, responding to questions and troubleshooting issues - all in a timely manner. We were previously using an Excel spreadsheet - which was cumbersome and prone to errors. This software has improved the accuracy of our data entry and ease of pulling data reports.

The main drawback is that we didn't discover the software sooner! :) We use this software for pulling weekly deposit entries, as well pulling short and long term donation reports for use internally and for our direct mail campaign, and have been extremely satisfied with the amount of time it saves us and its ease of use!

Jabeen
Executive Administrator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo has been a lifechanger for us!

Kommentare: We were previously using an Excel sheet to track thousands of donors *cringe*. Unfortunately, most donor databases were way out of our non-profit budget. Eleo is not only affordable, but was incredibly user friendly and quick to learn. On top of that, the customer service is fantastic. I receive a check-in email from one of the staff on a regular basis and if I have questions, she promptly provides an answer!

The reasonable cost (especially compared to other databases) and ease of use/quick learning curve.

It would be nice if we could use the internal thank you feature by uploading our logo and customizing. However, we are still able to do this with a mail merge, so it's not a huge loss.

Julie
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied!

Kommentare: Eleo has been a very good choice for our non-profit. Once the information base was in the system, it has proven to be an efficient and time-saving way of tracking our gifts to this organization.

Eleo is easy to use and has all the information so easily accessable. The thing I like most about this software is the availability of the information for each contributor. I glean information from the contact info as I record the current gift. This saves me time and makes the statistics more accurate.

The only thing I wish was a bit different, is that I wish we could add a couple of specific information tidbits to each contributor's gift (I.e. who the gift is in memory of). We have found ways to make this work, but it is a little more cumbersome.

Tom
Database Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looking forward to full implementation

Kommentare: We were looking for a simple, yet adaptable, solution to our donor management needs. From all appearances, Eleo is going to work very well for us, and has several features that will enhance our capabilities to engage with donors and prospects.

Very flexible and customizable. The system has been adapted to our unique needs very well. The Help resources are comprehensive and very useful. Eleo support has been great to work with during the data import and implementation process. Security Permissions are outstanding!

The system runs a bit slow, even on my very robust Dell Optiplex desktop computer. But we're talking two second sometimes two or three second response as opposed to one second. I don't thing it's going to hurt productivity at all.

Natalie
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo brings much needed organization.

Kommentare: When I was hired, our non-profit's records were scattered. Our organization has been run for years on heart and a desire to do good. We were in desperate need to improve our professionalism. Eleo was heaven sent. My job was to make consolidate all of the donor records and the donations from the last five years. Thanks to Eleo's inexpensive software, we have all our donor, volunteer, staff and board information in one place. The report function makes it easy to share information with board members or staff who are not tech savvy. We are still working on making our organization more professional, but we know we have our donor information safely organized because of Eleo.

Eleo is extremely user friendly. Entering donor information is intuitive and easy. Every time I find a new use for Eleo, it is very easy for me to figure out the process.

There is not a lot that I haven't liked. There are a few times that I wished there was a video in the library while learning a new function, but the downloadable written instructions were enough.

Beth
Systems Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small non-profits!

Kommentare: This has helped us track and utilize our donors much more efficiently, it is easy to generate reports, receipts, and letters which lets us communicate better and faster with donors.

It is easy to use and integrates well with other programs we use like Constant Contact. Support is also very quick to respond and is always helpful. For the price, it is a terrific system with a simple design.

As it is a more simple system, there is some functionalities left to be desired. More design aspects for mail, forms, and email templates would be something that would add more benefit to the system.

Kelly
Office Administrator in USA

Smooth Transition

Kommentare: So far so good. Customer service has been extremely helpful with our transition and helping us update our accounts.

We switched from a different software and was pleased how easy this software is to navigate. If you do run into a question it is easy to get help with either customer service or the help icon.

Unfortunately, we can not align our fiscal year to our Eleo account. Ours runs July 1- June 30. The system runs on January 1 - December 31. Also, unable to use logos in letter templates. A bit of a challenge to link MS Word letters to accounts.