Filtern nach:

Über Eleo

Eleo wurde für neue und bewährte Spendenaktionen entwickelt.

Erfahre mehr über Eleo

Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Eleo has been wonderful!

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed it!

Eleo is really easy to use and the customer service is amazing! And you just can't beat the price!

The look is a little dated and some of the categorizing of things is not entirely intuitive.

Bill G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your donor's buck

Kommentare: A former volunteer of mine tipped me off to Eleo. Talking with the customer support at Eleo is what convinced me that the move was the right thing for my nonprofit to do. The Eleo team had my database up and running in less than two weeks. This was easily one of the best management decisions I've made this year. It saved me over $3,000 per year and didn't take a PhD in database management to start using it immediately. Do yourself a favor and get yourself an Eleo subscription as soon as possible! You won't regret it!

Eleo was the solution that I was looking for! Prior to my arrival, my organization had been upsold and contracted into a software that was way overpriced, overly complex to use and had features that our organization would not likely every use. I switched to Eleo within my first three months at The Literacy Council... and it was one of the absolute best decisions that I could have made. Eleo is a breeze to work with! It's value is beyond belief. It's easy to use for my staff. It comes with all of the features that I could ask for in a donor management system... and at a fraction of the cost of my previous provider... and the customer support will knock your socks off! The people at Eleo are kind, friendly and super helpful and supportive. Eleo has saved me thousands of dollars a year and has helped me raise even more than they have saved me. I couldn't endorse this company more if I tried.

The only con that I have encountered with Eleo so far... is that we didn't get started on it sooner! Especially for a small nonprofit like ours... this feature rich and affordable donor management software is the best that I've come across in over 30 years of working in the nonprofit sector.

Board member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for small to medium organization.

4 letzten Monat Neu

Linking to Quickbooks saves a lot of time. Easy to send end-of-year IRS statements. Allows fund tracking.

Sometimes an exact match search doesn’t work, so you have to do a broader search and select the correct record to update.

Brandon V.
Director of Operations in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Limited but happy user

The flexibility in creating reports and other options.

From the limited features that I used, I don't have any negatives to mention.

Board of Governors in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As noted, it does the job for us. If we had thousands of donors, the thank-you process would become cumbersome.

Links with our accounting (Quickbooks Non-profit) which reduces duplicating tasks. Allows volunteers to enter and update data. Relatively inexpensive. A good choice for the small organization on an even smaller budget.

We have not found a way to generate thank-you emails or letters directly from the software, which is a major drawback. It is supposed to do that (I think), but we’ve never been able to make it work.

Antwort von Community Software Solutions

vor 2 Monaten

Wayne, thank you for your review! Regarding your feedback, Eleo DOES generate thank-you emails and letters directly from the software. To help you in creating thank you letters, a member of the Eleo Support Team will be reaching out to you shortly. Remember, ALL Eleo Support is included with your Eleo subscription - live phone & email support, unlimited one-on-one trainings, and much more! Support information can be found on the support page or help screens within your Eleo Database. We are excited for your organization to continue to grow with Eleo!

Jamie B.
Interim Executive Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, Selbstständig

Great Value Product with Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: I'm finally able to see who my active members are, who has expired, who needs to be contacted, all with a few clicks of a button. We've had a database for years, but the real key to managing a database is to KNOW the data that's held within it. Eleo is helping us get to know our members and contacts more deeply than we did before.

What attracted our organization most to Eleo is how much bang you can get for your buck. This software has a lot of the same features as larger, more expensive CRM tools, but without the years-long contractual agreements, and with way more affordable pricing for a small/mid-sized non-profit like us. So far, Eleo has really delivered. We finally have a system in place for strategically reaching out to membership and generating the reports we need to analyze our success. I can't wait to see how far we can go with Eleo.

Integrations with different website platforms is somewhat lacking. For example, embedded forms don't seem to work well with WIX. Also, I'd really like to have membership sign-up forms as an option. However, Eleo's excellent team has helped us find solutions and work-arounds so far for every shortcoming.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana

Eleo allows our 3-man Grants Team function like they're 20 members strong

Kommentare: Out of the 5 different donor management software we use across our organization, Eleo consistently ranks in the top 2 in terms of donor satisfaction with reports and communications from assigned team members. The online resources are also quite comprehensive and shortens our training times for volunteers during peak fundraising seasons.

The contact management system is really very responsive and comprehensive. Seamless flow of information throughout the system allows for real time updates of the activity history of each contact in our database. This makes it very easy to tailor outreach and relationship-nurturing efforts to each contact.

The pricing model could be broken down into several more subscription packages that allows more features the higher you go instead of just varying the number of records that can be processed per package type. For campaigns that yield much smaller individual contributions but not necessarily higher overall totals, this can be quite unbalanced.

Joan S.
Media specialist in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Highly Recommend Eleo

Kommentare: We had another donor management program that met our needs for years, until they decided to "simplify", and then they weren't meeting our needs. Our consultant said many of their customers were using Eleo, so we decided to take the plunge. Onboarding was easy once I got my end set up, and it's been pretty intuitive to use. The library has been amazing. The only problem with it is keeping up with, say, PayPal's upgrades changing menu locations. No one can keep up with all that instantly. Again, friendly customer service saves the day!

What I like most about Eleo is the customer service. Face it, nothing is perfect. But when I run into any issue, I know I can call and a friendly voice will be on the line in moments to help me figure it out with a great attitude. And if they can't figure it out, they get a tech on the line right away. Also, the Home page is great for the bosses, they can get a fast, comprehensive picture of where we stand.

There have been a couple of issues here and there, but nothing that makes our organizaions grind to a halt. And I'm confident that my suggestions have been added to the list.

Marsha A.
Program Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellence!

Kommentare: We have been able to provide updated and real time reporting to both customers and funders. The software also allows us to ensure fairness in our job selection and placement processes as well as provides us with amazing payroll results and supports. As an agency we rely on the software and the providers over at CSS to make us successful and to date they have not disappointed.

The software has amazing usability and runs awesome reports. The ease in customizing it based on our needs makes it ones that makes it #1 in line with other competitors. We truly have no idea what we'd do without it.

We have no issues or complaints with the software.

Darlie G.
Business Manager in USA

One of the Best ever!

Kommentare: We've just subscribed to Eleo for almost a year now and so far, this is the best Donor Software I've ever used. I'm very satisfied of the prompt support and friendliness of the team and the design of the software itself for an everyday user like me.

Prompt customer support, affordable, user friendly, simple yet effective design for reporting.

I wish that in the future, they will integrate address updating.

Melody F.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks for helping us!

Price was affordable. Also - it's super easy to use for staff and volunteers.

Had to call customer service to understand how to create labels for the annual appeal mailing. But they were able to answer my questions quickly and labels printed great!

Penny J.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to Eleo, we are organized!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For twenty years our organization got by with incomplete spreadsheets and scattered files before finally moving all of our donor records to Eleo. Even tiny organizations need Eleo! We can now track trends in giving. We can send email and personalized printed letters with ease. Our tech-adverse founders now see the value of a donor management system, and Eleo was the user-friendly vehicle that took them there. Eleo's customer service is the key: our questions and concerns are answered almost immediately through a personal email or phone call. We definitely recommend Eleo!

As a very small local nonprofit, we needed donor management software that was easy for 1-2 people to administer. We needed something efficient and easy to learn at an affordable price. Eleo was the answer. The stellar customer service and training is personal and fast. Database entry is intuitive and data is easy to manage. We especially like the customizable webforms (contact, donation) that easily integrate into the databases. We seamlessly correlated our Braintree and MailChimp accounts with Eleo. Eleo is perfect for tiny organizations like ours. We have a robust management system with a price we can afford.

There is one feature I hope Eleo will be able to add someday. I would like to be able to create videoclips to send to donors through Eleo. Just the ability to upload videoclips to Eleo would be a nice feature.

Kristen J.
Vice President of Philanthropy and Communications in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great solution at a low cost

Kommentare: Overall, I think this is a great solution for the price. There are a great deal of user-friendly features to this platform, and they are willing to consider customer feedback for continued growth.

I come from a Raiser's Edge background and that was definitely not affordable for the company I am with now. This software is easy to use, and has *most* of the features I need. The integration with online giving and event registration pages is good, though a bit awkward to process. Many of the features are great, including the functionality of sending acknowledgements, receipts, tracking donor information, and allowing for customization of campaigns. Integration of online giving with Braintree has been complicated and credit card scammers have been able to make successful transactions. Eleo is looking at building in a reCaptcha. Customer support has been fantastic, and they are very willing to hear ideas for improvement.

I miss the query and reporting of Raiser's Edge. There is the ability to build customized reports, but they do not format in the nice, presentable formats of their regular reports. Mailing list-building is awkward.

Kaleitha B.
Development Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great CRM system!

Kommentare: The Eleo support staff is responsive, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the data migration process and beyond. They are always available to answer any questions and direct us to further resources or free personal training sessions if necessary. Eleo also offers occasional webinars to break down various aspects of the system. These Inside Eleo webinars are invaluable with clear and easy to follow presenters and information. The sessions are recorded which makes it great for revisiting when needed.

The system is very easy to navigate and use. It encompasses all the types of data that we were looking to manage, including donors, gifts, grants, events, volunteers, and members. The migration process was simple and overseen by an Eleo support person at no cost. This person was very attentive and patient along the way as we prepared our data for import. The system is easy to customize to fit the needs of our agency and we have added several fields to capture exactly the data that we want. The company is also open to suggestions for features we would like to see added to the system.

So far we have found nothing that we dislike. We are still fairly new to the system.

Beth M.
Development Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo has been exceptionally functional and helpful with our transition away from spread sheets.

Kommentare: Easily solicit LYBUNTs for end of year solicitations
Integration for online donations
Customer support for all questions

Customer support!! I am so delighted to talk to a real person when I have a problem. They are always quick to solve things. They also take our suggestions and try to incorporate new tools into the database as they make sense for organizations like ours. Ease of use- I have used and implemented 4 other databases at various non profits and this has been the easiest getting started with and training other individuals on. Functionality- We are able to track donors and pull useful reports. Integration- We are able to make custom webforms easily and targeted to specific uses.

Emailing using the database. I love that I am always able to track back what I sent out using the database but standard email products have so much more flexibility and versatility. I know that ELEO is always looking to improve functionality.

Tara K.
Executive Director/Chief Development Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo is the best fit for our mid-size NPO

Kommentare: The support team at Eleo is the best in the business and this is a main reason why I recommend the software. It is not as graphically advanced as some other software but it provides exactly what I need and if I can't figure something out someone is ALWAYS available to assist me. This is the number one reason I trust and recommend Eleo!

Eleo is exactly what I need to build out the development program for our NPO. The features available are in line with more expensive software and provide the same results.

Event registration continues to improve and their web form is on the schedule for a major upgrade so these two pain points are on the way to being remedied. The team at Eleo listens to client feedback and make real improvements based on our input.

Beth D.
Volunteer Coordinator in USA

Best Product and 5 Star Customer Service

Kommentare: We love dealing with the people at ELEO!

ELEO Online Donor Management is the best. It has enabled us to find numerous volunteers for our organization. It is easy to create links that are easily added to emails, Facebook and our website to help us collect and document our donations, not to mention having reports available at a moments notice.We love being able to make notes about donors to help us remember relationships and other crucial bits of information. But the best thing is the Customer Service! They are always knowledgeable and answer the phones with smiles on. They are always able to help me to answer any questions that I might have.

There is nothing I can think of. I do, however, know the people there are constantly working to make ELEO better every day.

Carolee M.
Grants Writer in USA

Eleo is flexible and feature-rich, an incredible value, and the support team is top-notch.

Kommentare: Highly improved, more efficient and accurate data capture; reduced data management redundancies; better dashboard control over donations, fundraising and grants; easy data filtering and reporting to meet a variety of existing and emerging business purposes.

The software is easy to use to support data capture and reporting according to our organization's specific needs. The filtering and sorting aspects of Eleo let us easily work with different segments of our population of supporters, from individual to corporate donors, to event sponsors, to grant-makers...and more. Eleo works very well at a great price for our donations/donors and fundraising operations. The relatively new grants module adds unparalleled value to the Eleo software. The support team is professional, responsive, skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. The overall value is outstanding.

Eleo is so function- and feature-rich that it is was challenging to learn from the general trainings how to use all of it optimally for our unique needs and goals. Nonetheless, the Eleo support team was highly responsive to all of our questions and helped us quickly learn how to use Eleo to best serve our organization's needs.

Rose C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From the actual product to the wonderful support services, Eleo Online fulfills our needs.

Kommentare: Eleo is as beneficial to me as any database system that I've used in the past at much larger organizations. It satisfies the donor information needs and offers the ability to retrieve, update donor information, and follow-up with donors through various appeals, letters, newsletters, or other communications with great ease.

I've worked with large foundations that were established decades ago and have thousands of donors. These institutions have donor database software systems that are outstanding. Moving to a much smaller but equally worthwhile foundation less than three years ago, I met with Eleo representatives and found them to offer a high quality system that equaled my experience at larger institutions. The ease of learning and using this system, the costs for this product, and the utility of this database system are all outstanding. In addition, their personal support of any questions or needs that arise is also outstanding!

That Eleo Online wasn't established earlier! The Amy Foundation was established 11 years ago and all donors records were kept on excel spreadsheets, all of which was accurately incorporated with exceptional ease into the Eleo system.

Angela B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great affordable database for Non-Profits!

Kommentare: We are thankful to have Eleo as the price and database capabilities fit our budget for a small non-profit like us. The support team has been very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to work with us and train us at any given time. We have been able to keep better records of our donors and pull reports based on their support. This capabilities has helped the organization excel and grow!

Eleo has helped the organization become more efficient. Each program campus is able to keep up-to-date records of their volunteers, participants and donors. It has also been a great tool for keeping track of the Fundraising Events (guests count, expenses and much more). Eleo's monthly price was unbeatable compared to others!

Capability of customizing some of the reports. Need to create more filtering options. Several times I had to reach out to the Eleo team for assistance as the reports had to be done in their back end.

Kim C.
Office Manager in USA

Easy peasy!

Kommentare: Growing our database of contacts and donors has really been a breeze with Eleo. I especially like the ease of operation all around.

I love that it easily grows as our organization expands. Creating reports is much quicker than other programs I've used at other non-profits I've worked for. It is a great that I can just search the library for a quick tutorial when I need to learn more of the functionality.

Sometimes it takes longer than I would like while waiting for an answer from the help desk. Also I had an experience with combining a duplicate donor. One of the contacts had more info than the other. I thought that when I combined them that Eleo would automatically keep the one with the most information (donations listed) but it kept the one without the needed info and I had to re-create the donaions.That being said, the customer service is always professional and courteous. I do appreciate that.

Linda R.
CEO + Founder in USA

Easy to use donor management software with all the bells and whistles non profits need

Kommentare: Customer service is great - migration from other systems is easier than expected and price is great. I would recommend this software to any nonprofit.

Out of the box implementation is great! Reports that most nonprofits commonly used are included - no more queries and report exports! Eleo also tracks volunteers and events. An added plus is that the software integrates with MailChimp and Constant Contact so you can track your email marketing within the system. Also integrates with DonorSearch for a great price. Online forms are easy to set up as well. I recommend this software to all my nonprofit clients who are looking for easier donor tracking.

For some - it can be hard to give up the report customization found in larger software (Raiser's Edge) but really do you need all that customization? Why not make life simpler? :)

Hilary F.
Artistic Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Product, Especially for the Price

This software is fully functional, with all modules included in the price. No having to pay for adding in a volunteer module, and events module, a grants module, etc. It's cloud-based, and there is no limit to the users. The support from ELEO us absolutely SUPERB! Call, get a person, get an answer. They don't charge you extra for it. They provide lots of training videos and documents as well as offer one-on-one trainings by request... none of which they charge for. They also didn't charge for the initial import/transfer of my data from our old software. Couldn't be happier. This is an amazing piece of software, especially for the price.

I'm still relatively new to this product, so any 'trouble' I'm having may very well be yet my own lack of understanding on how to do something. I do wish it switched from one screen to the next more quickly, though. Minor issue when compared to all the positives.

Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Chief Resource Developmer in USA

I Recommend Eleo all the time

Kommentare: Eleo allows my clients to track the relationship with each stakeholder - donor, volunteer, client, community contact, etc. It allows us to segment lists so we can customize our communication with each person. Nonprofits are all about relationships. Eleo is a vital tool to help you manage the many important relationships your nonprofit has established.

I have worked with and volunteered at nonprofits for the past 30 years. I am that rare person who likes databases and believes it is one of the most important tools a nonprofit can have. Eleo is easy to use, has dynamite training and support, and is super affordable compared with comparable software programs. Put the data in correctly and you will get out what you need to know to move your nonprofit forward. And if you need help doing it - support will help with that.

I can't think of anything I didn't like about Eleo. So many nonprofits are paying outrageous software fees without investing in the training to use it properly. Use Eleo, get trained and save money.

Sarah R.
Member support in USA

Great software at a great price. We can now easily access our data for the information we need.

Easy to use for entry and it is organized in a way that makes sense. We have donors and members. We can easily see where each stands and process new members and renewals. Easy to create letters and integrate for email communication. Provides lots of reports and each report can be filtered for what one needs. Customer support is friendly and efficient.

The software does what it is suppose to. It would be nice if I could have a software at this price that included my website, email, accounting system but I know that is not realistic.