Excellence!

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Marsha A.
Program Director
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to provide updated and real time reporting to both customers and funders. The software also allows us to ensure fairness in our job selection and placement processes as well as provides us with amazing payroll results and supports. As an agency we rely on the software and the providers over at CSS to make us successful and to date they have not disappointed.

Vorteile: The software has amazing usability and runs awesome reports. The ease in customizing it based on our needs makes it ones that makes it #1 in line with other competitors. We truly have no idea what we'd do without it.

Nachteile: We have no issues or complaints with the software.

Eleo has been exceptionally functional and helpful with our transition away from spread sheets.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Beth M.
Development Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easily solicit LYBUNTs for end of year solicitations
Integration for online donations
Customer support for all questions

Vorteile: Customer support!! I am so delighted to talk to a real person when I have a problem. They are always quick to solve things. They also take our suggestions and try to incorporate new tools into the database as they make sense for organizations like ours.
Ease of use- I have used and implemented 4 other databases at various non profits and this has been the easiest getting started with and training other individuals on.
Functionality- We are able to track donors and pull useful reports.
Integration- We are able to make custom webforms easily and targeted to specific uses.

Nachteile: Emailing using the database. I love that I am always able to track back what I sent out using the database but standard email products have so much more flexibility and versatility. I know that ELEO is always looking to improve functionality.

Eleo is flexible and feature-rich, an incredible value, and the support team is top-notch.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Carolee M.
Grants Writer

Kommentare: Highly improved, more efficient and accurate data capture; reduced data management redundancies; better dashboard control over donations, fundraising and grants; easy data filtering and reporting to meet a variety of existing and emerging business purposes.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use to support data capture and reporting according to our organization's specific needs. The filtering and sorting aspects of Eleo let us easily work with different segments of our population of supporters, from individual to corporate donors, to event sponsors, to grant-makers...and more. Eleo works very well at a great price for our donations/donors and fundraising operations. The relatively new grants module adds unparalleled value to the Eleo software. The support team is professional, responsive, skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. The overall value is outstanding.

Nachteile: Eleo is so function- and feature-rich that it is was challenging to learn from the general trainings how to use all of it optimally for our unique needs and goals. Nonetheless, the Eleo support team was highly responsive to all of our questions and helped us quickly learn how to use Eleo to best serve our organization's needs.

From the actual product to the wonderful support services, Eleo Online fulfills our needs.

Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Rose C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo is as beneficial to me as any database system that I've used in the past at much larger organizations. It satisfies the donor information needs and offers the ability to retrieve, update donor information, and follow-up with donors through various appeals, letters, newsletters, or other communications with great ease.

Vorteile: I've worked with large foundations that were established decades ago and have thousands of donors. These institutions have donor database software systems that are outstanding. Moving to a much smaller but equally worthwhile foundation less than three years ago, I met with Eleo representatives and found them to offer a high quality system that equaled my experience at larger institutions. The ease of learning and using this system, the costs for this product, and the utility of this database system are all outstanding. In addition, their personal support of any questions or needs that arise is also outstanding!

Nachteile: That Eleo Online wasn't established earlier! The Amy Foundation was established 11 years ago and all donors records were kept on excel spreadsheets, all of which was accurately incorporated with exceptional ease into the Eleo system.

I Recommend Eleo all the time

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Maggie S.
Chief Resource Developmer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo allows my clients to track the relationship with each stakeholder - donor, volunteer, client, community contact, etc. It allows us to segment lists so we can customize our communication with each person. Nonprofits are all about relationships. Eleo is a vital tool to help you manage the many important relationships your nonprofit has established.

Vorteile: I have worked with and volunteered at nonprofits for the past 30 years. I am that rare person who likes databases and believes it is one of the most important tools a nonprofit can have. Eleo is easy to use, has dynamite training and support, and is super affordable compared with comparable software programs. Put the data in correctly and you will get out what you need to know to move your nonprofit forward. And if you need help doing it - support will help with that.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything I didn't like about Eleo. So many nonprofits are paying outrageous software fees without investing in the training to use it properly. Use Eleo, get trained and save money.

Great software at a great price. We can now easily access our data for the information we need.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Sarah R.
Member support

Vorteile: Easy to use for entry and it is organized in a way that makes sense. We have donors and members. We can easily see where each stands and process new members and renewals. Easy to create letters and integrate for email communication. Provides lots of reports and each report can be filtered for what one needs. Customer support is friendly and efficient.

Nachteile: The software does what it is suppose to. It would be nice if I could have a software at this price that included my website, email, accounting system but I know that is not realistic.

Eleo has completely changed the way we manage our donations!

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Sasa O.
Chief Executive Officer
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease and accuracy of data collection, ease of pulling data reports, time saving!

Vorteile: The software is intuitive and fairly easy to learn how to use. Eleo employees are incredibly helpful at training on the use of the software, responding to questions and troubleshooting issues - all in a timely manner. We were previously using an Excel spreadsheet - which was cumbersome and prone to errors. This software has improved the accuracy of our data entry and ease of pulling data reports.

Nachteile: The main drawback is that we didn't discover the software sooner! :) We use this software for pulling weekly deposit entries, as well pulling short and long term donation reports for use internally and for our direct mail campaign, and have been extremely satisfied with the amount of time it saves us and its ease of use!

Easy to use and all the features we need.

Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Ellie F.
counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software let us organize and share our data. Instead of having data in many different systems and spreadsheets we now have the information we need in one online place. Our communication has improved also due to the integration with Mail Chimp and the ability to create list and print labels. We can even create lists and send it to Avery Labels for various creative print jobs.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and the screens are organized well.
Easy data entry screens.
Reports allow you to select the information you want.
Live customer service is great.

Easy and intuitive!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Christina M.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo is an easy to use system that allows me to track and monitor my donors. When I have needed help, the support I have gotten through email and phone has been quick and effective. I highly recommend eleo!

Vorteile: Eleo makes sense. I run a small non-profit, with no special fundraising staff, and the Eleo software ease-of-use makes it extremely valuable to me. I don't have the time needed to become an expert on the huge platforms, and eleo can do just about everything that I need.

Nachteile: The only issue I have had is with combining multiple gifts from a single donor for a letter. I need to have the gifts listed separately, but I don't think eleo does that.

Eleo has been a lifechanger for us!

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Jabeen O.
Executive Administrator
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were previously using an Excel sheet to track thousands of donors *cringe*. Unfortunately, most donor databases were way out of our non-profit budget. Eleo is not only affordable, but was incredibly user friendly and quick to learn. On top of that, the customer service is fantastic. I receive a check-in email from one of the staff on a regular basis and if I have questions, she promptly provides an answer!

Vorteile: The reasonable cost (especially compared to other databases) and ease of use/quick learning curve.

Nachteile: It would be nice if we could use the internal thank you feature by uploading our logo and customizing. However, we are still able to do this with a mail merge, so it's not a huge loss.

Quality, Affordable, and easy to use

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Christopher M.
Development Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo is used as our donor database. Since we are a small non-profit organization the extra gimmicks and tools are not needed. Eleo has even more options than our company utilizes. The price is fair and the functionality works since we have a full-time employee who is dedicated to updating the records. Eleo has to be used by an active employee. It is not meant to be run by a passive approach. My experience with customer service has been the most beneficial part of Eleo. Since, it is a smaller company I have never had to wait for a representative to answer the phone. The representatives are stationed in the United States and are easily understandable and they're almost always available. They also offer the ability to sign up for an appointment the following day.

Vorteile: The software is extremely user friendly. There is a navigation bar at the top of the site and there are many customizable options within each page. Furthermore, the settings allows you to control much of the database. They have integration with mail chimp and PayPal, but I have yet to explore that region.

Nachteile: The software does have numerous customizable options, but there are limitations. The software is basic in its function and for large companies or non-profits it is too manually concentrated.

Very satisfied!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Julie N.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo has been a very good choice for our non-profit. Once the information base was in the system, it has proven to be an efficient and time-saving way of tracking our gifts to this organization.

Vorteile: Eleo is easy to use and has all the information so easily accessable. The thing I like most about this software is the availability of the information for each contributor. I glean information from the contact info as I record the current gift. This saves me time and makes the statistics more accurate.

Nachteile: The only thing I wish was a bit different, is that I wish we could add a couple of specific information tidbits to each contributor's gift (I.e. who the gift is in memory of). We have found ways to make this work, but it is a little more cumbersome.

Intuitive, Easy to Learn Software - With Top-Notch Customer Service!

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Eileen H.
Administrative Coordinator
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo will allow us to more quickly manage donation data (to tie donations to specific fundraising campaigns) - we used to just use a spreadsheet to track donations for this purpose. It will also allow us to more fluidly build and manage mailing lists for invitations, appeals and events. This was previously a very painstaking manual process, using a combination of financial software data, Excel, and many rounds of review and edits. The help/library feature built into Eleo is very good; even so, I have encountered a few glitches and/or challenges while setting up and test-reporting using our data in Eleo. In all cases, Eleo customer service was incredibly responsive and have been able to resolve my issues quickly and efficiently!

Vorteile: Eleo is very easy to learn to use, and so far has proven very flexible in its reporting options so we can slice & dice data as we need/want.

Nachteile: I can't batch-enter donations, which would be a nice feature to save time during periods of high-volume giving. Also, the Relationships feature could be more robust so that we can more easily (and quickly) connect individuals to employers/organizations and/or family members. Also, adding Relationships in donor records is a notably slow process.

Great software and really easy to use....Best customer service ever!

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Mark M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love using this software from Entering the information which is very easy to do and it flows really nicely and is extremely easy to use. The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet and the tutorials are easy to follow and learn!

Nachteile: Lack of custom signature for letters and recurring donations are tricky and have to be manually processed.

Fantastic product for a low cost.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Director Of Marketing And Development
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Vorteile: This product is super easy to use, even for coworkers for are not tech savy. If you ever had a question, their customer service team responds super quickly to assist with whatever you need.

Nachteile: There are a few negatives and kinks to the program. The first is that not all fields are able to be customized which makes it a little tricky trying to navigate it to fit the needs of your organization. I have encountered a few kinks in the program and mentioned it to their team and within a few weeks the kinks were fixed (i.e. not being able to soft credit a pledge payment or link a pledge payment to an event).

Excellent software system

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Dorian N.
Director of Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to navigate. Working with CSS and their system has been a tremendous help to our organization. It is beyond expectation. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Nachteile: There is nothing at this time that I do not like about the software.

Great for small non-profits!

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Beth B.
Systems Analyst
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has helped us track and utilize our donors much more efficiently, it is easy to generate reports, receipts, and letters which lets us communicate better and faster with donors.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and integrates well with other programs we use like Constant Contact. Support is also very quick to respond and is always helpful. For the price, it is a terrific system with a simple design.

Nachteile: As it is a more simple system, there is some functionalities left to be desired. More design aspects for mail, forms, and email templates would be something that would add more benefit to the system.

I love Eleo

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Alexis H.
Director of Grants and Sponsorship
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excited to dive deep into this system and see how our donor system will grow with Eleo's help!

Vorteile: I love the built-in support mechanisms- being able to make notes about how to use each page for other users, library with step by step instructions and a support button live support!
Eleo treats each customer fairly in terms of support and features regardless of client size and pricing level- very important.
Eleo will import all of your initial data for a free- this feature is usually a huge fee!
I love that to do list and calendars can integrate with my Google account. The Grant Management section is nice and easy to use. Overall, this program is ideal for anyone!
Thank you Eleo for creating such a great system!

Nachteile: So far, I have nothing to complain about! It is not the prettiest system in the world, it is very basic but in the end that simple look makes it easy for anyone to use.

Smooth Transition

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Kelly C.
Office Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far so good. Customer service has been extremely helpful with our transition and helping us update our accounts.

Vorteile: We switched from a different software and was pleased how easy this software is to navigate. If you do run into a question it is easy to get help with either customer service or the help icon.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we can not align our fiscal year to our Eleo account. Ours runs July 1- June 30. The system runs on January 1 - December 31. Also, unable to use logos in letter templates. A bit of a challenge to link MS Word letters to accounts.

Great Software! Really easy to use. It saves me time in doing my work.

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Sandra G.
Consultant

Kommentare: Saves Time. Easy to use.

Vorteile: Entering the information is very easy to do and it flows really nicely. Everything makes sense.
The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet.

Nachteile: There's really nothing I don't like. It does all I need it to. I really can't think of anything that I would want to change.

Eleo has helped our small non-profit track all of our donor information and giving histories.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
John W.
Trustee-Secretary/Treasurer

Vorteile: We love the helpful and enthusiastic customer support. Eleo has organized and simplified our record keeping in strategic ways that enhance our effectiveness in both fundraising capacity and donor relations.

Nachteile: At this time the ELEO online donor management software does not offer team fundraising pages for our events.

Great Program!

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Delali K.
Program Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eleo is great and has helped us so beyond words can express.

Vorteile: I like how after you learn how to use everything, there's so much to do with the program. You can keep track of hours, keep a list of clientele, and much more! There's so much Eleo can be used for and I'm so thankful for that.

Nachteile: When you first log on, there is so much that one may feel overwhelmed and confused. However, once people spend the time to understand the basics of the program, over time, they begin to understand other aspects of the program naturally.

Great Software

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Sandra G.
Partner
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is great that Eleo is in the cloud so I can get to it from anywhere. It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I can keep all my contacts in one place and label them so I can separate out contact types, such as vendors. Reporting provides a lot of flexibility and I like that so much can be viewed, printed or downloaded to Excel. Great price too!

Vorteile: Eleo does everything we need. Build lists for emails and letters works with Constant Contact and Quickbooks, notes and tasks, events and reports. It is all easy to use.

Nachteile: It would be nice if I could text groups.

Great experience from customer service to functionality! A great low-cost solution for nonprofits!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Denise C.
Manager, Development & Communications

Vorteile: This software is easy to learn and use. It is a great, affordable solution even for small non-profits. I can manage all of my donor activity in one place as well as track grants and manage volunteers and events. The customer service is awesome and highly accessible. A great company working hard to provide a top-notch product!

Nachteile: Basic fund development software. Lacks some of the bells and whistles of more expensive programs but overall great functionality.

Eleo has been a super helpful tool to me as a volunteer membership chair of a not for profit.

Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Karla T.
Co-Founder & Principal

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and export reports.
Integrates with ConstantContact
Integrates with QuickBooks
Offers a less expensive and secure alternative to Paypal.

Nachteile: As with many software packages, it categorizes members by individuals and not also corporate with multiple individuals from the same organization. When we push the corporate member category, we'll continue to work with individuals and discount accordingly. Will also explore integrating into our website, i.e., for Board and member profiles automatically extracted from Eleo. This could easily shift to the "pro" column after consulting with Eleo and our web coder.