Über Eleo

Eleo wurde für neue und bewährte Spendenaktionen entwickelt.

Erfahre mehr über Eleo

Struggled with Braintree and trying to use that with gala options.

Bewertungen zu Eleo

4,9
4,9

Eleo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 125 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eleo bereits verwendet?

Rachael
Rachael
Administrative Assistant in USA

Eleo has been wonderful!

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed it!

Eleo is really easy to use and the customer service is amazing! And you just can't beat the price!

The look is a little dated and some of the categorizing of things is not entirely intuitive.

Susan
Development-Communications Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Eleo delivers lots of bang for very few bucks (i.e., a great price)!

Kommentare: Support is A+++. Kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. Be sure to take the Inside Eleo webinars to keep improving your ability to get the most out of Eleo. There is so much there! I like that each aspect of donor management (running a campaign, sending it out via email, entering or receiving online donations, and tracking the results) is covered by Eleo. One-Stop Shop!

Eleo handles all of our donor/constituent database needs. We track all donations, create campaigns, and create and track our fundraising events. We are able to integrate with Constant Contact for digital marketing to our contacts. I really like that you can see all of the Eleo components from the screen and the main Navigation bar. It is easy to see, learn, and understand all of these components.

Looking forward to additional features to be added, such as letterhead on Thank You letter templates and some report improvements. Eleo is always making improvements and encourages suggestions from users.

Jerome
Development Director in USA

Great Value Great Product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Nothing but positive, easy to use and support is easy and friendly.

Eleo was easy to implement and use daily. Your daily tasks such as gift entry, thank you letters, reports, and list creation is complete with a few clicks.

A have nothing negative to say. It works well for us!

Brandon
Director of Operations in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Limited but happy user

The flexibility in creating reports and other options.

From the limited features that I used, I don't have any negatives to mention.

Catherine
Assistant Director in USA

Very happy with ELEO

Kommentare: As a smaller non-profit, we needed a CRM that was user-friendly and did not require a degree in computer science. The software program we moved from started making decisions about software and more importantly payment processing systems that simply did not work for our smaller organization. Even though we had to make a transition to ELEO, it has been very beneficial due to the simplicity of the software and the support included.

As a smaller nonprofit, we moved from a more expensive CRM to ELEO, which has saved our foundation a significant amount of money over the past few years. Despite being less expensive than our former CRM, all of our needs have been met and the software is easy to use. One area that is most impressive is the responsiveness of the support team. ELEO helped us with our transition that went very smoothly, and they continue to offer prompt and helpful solutions to any questions we may have. We are very happy with our decision to move to ELEO!

I would like to be able to copy event forms from year to year, but I have been told that is a new feature they are working on.

Kimberly
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way we work!

Kommentare: We had been using a fundraising database management system that was tied to a computer, not easy to use or customize and cost alot more than eleo. Once we switched to Eleo, we saw an immediate benefit to our fundraising efforts. Now that multiple staff members could access and input information from any location, it increased our ability to connect with and retain donors. With the increased use of remote work, it has increased our productivity and ability to continue to work as a team. We love the easy to use reports and the different ways to access help (videos, guides and resources - there is even a glossary!) I wish we would have switched long ago!

Ease of use, ability to access from any computer or phone, cost savings, ability to customize, informative dashboard, built in reports

no drawback that I can think of

Wayne
Wayne
Board member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for small to medium organization.

Linking to Quickbooks saves a lot of time. Easy to send end-of-year IRS statements. Allows fund tracking.

Sometimes an exact match search doesn’t work, so you have to do a broader search and select the correct record to update.

LaToya
Founder in USA

Love them

Kommentare: It's just amazing. Especially, for someone like me who can be technically challenged. Again easy to use and they ensure you are set up for success!

I love this software because it's easy to use. It also has a lot of functionality. Additionally, there are user guides in the system. They have weekly trainings. You can also schedule your own personal training. What I like most is the personal touch. They reach out to you and you can always get a hold of someone.

There is nothing. I don't have any complaints!

Kathleen
Administration in USA

Great product for non-profits

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a great experience. Any questions or confusion I have, there are great resources available, still confused - call your support team and they will help you. I love the integration with Stripe and Constant Contact, and Canva. Online forms for donations and registrations are easy to streamline everything.

ELEO incorporates multiple areas of non-profit management. From how information is input, reports that can be pulled, integrating with online donation, email marketing, and event management. The customer service is amazing, as are the resources to learn how to utilize the software effectively.

I am not able to add a signature file to the letter template.

Paul Keoni
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for small nonprofits!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Eleo suits our needs perfectly! As a small nonprofit, we need a cost-sensitive way of keeping track of our income from grants and donations. Eleo is that solution. And their customer service is outstanding. When I have called, they picked up within 2 rings. Wow! And the support rep has been friendly and patient, so important during the learning process. I understand that Eleo can do so much more than just donor management, and I can’t wait to learn and implement other features that will be useful to us – like managing events and projects, and keeping track of spending and other metrics particular to our grants which will make writing the reports so much easier. I highly recommend!

Robust, feature-rich, outstanding service, and affordable.

We've never had a donor management system before, so can't really think of ways it could be improved. As we continue to used it, I'm sure we'll find little features we wish it had. During my communications with the support rep, she's invited me to give product feature feedback and she's sent it on to the tech team. Bottom line: Eleo is open to feedback from customers and constantly improving.

Bill
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your donor's buck

Kommentare: A former volunteer of mine tipped me off to Eleo. Talking with the customer support at Eleo is what convinced me that the move was the right thing for my nonprofit to do. The Eleo team had my database up and running in less than two weeks. This was easily one of the best management decisions I've made this year. It saved me over $3,000 per year and didn't take a PhD in database management to start using it immediately. Do yourself a favor and get yourself an Eleo subscription as soon as possible! You won't regret it!

Eleo was the solution that I was looking for! Prior to my arrival, my organization had been upsold and contracted into a software that was way overpriced, overly complex to use and had features that our organization would not likely every use. I switched to Eleo within my first three months at The Literacy Council... and it was one of the absolute best decisions that I could have made. Eleo is a breeze to work with! It's value is beyond belief. It's easy to use for my staff. It comes with all of the features that I could ask for in a donor management system... and at a fraction of the cost of my previous provider... and the customer support will knock your socks off! The people at Eleo are kind, friendly and super helpful and supportive. Eleo has saved me thousands of dollars a year and has helped me raise even more than they have saved me. I couldn't endorse this company more if I tried.

The only con that I have encountered with Eleo so far... is that we didn't get started on it sooner! Especially for a small nonprofit like ours... this feature rich and affordable donor management software is the best that I've come across in over 30 years of working in the nonprofit sector.

Jamie
Interim Executive Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, Selbstständig

Great Value Product with Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: I'm finally able to see who my active members are, who has expired, who needs to be contacted, all with a few clicks of a button. We've had a database for years, but the real key to managing a database is to KNOW the data that's held within it. Eleo is helping us get to know our members and contacts more deeply than we did before.

What attracted our organization most to Eleo is how much bang you can get for your buck. This software has a lot of the same features as larger, more expensive CRM tools, but without the years-long contractual agreements, and with way more affordable pricing for a small/mid-sized non-profit like us. So far, Eleo has really delivered. We finally have a system in place for strategically reaching out to membership and generating the reports we need to analyze our success. I can't wait to see how far we can go with Eleo.

Integrations with different website platforms is somewhat lacking. For example, embedded forms don't seem to work well with WIX. Also, I'd really like to have membership sign-up forms as an option. However, Eleo's excellent team has helped us find solutions and work-arounds so far for every shortcoming.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana

Eleo allows our 3-man Grants Team function like they're 20 members strong

Kommentare: Out of the 5 different donor management software we use across our organization, Eleo consistently ranks in the top 2 in terms of donor satisfaction with reports and communications from assigned team members. The online resources are also quite comprehensive and shortens our training times for volunteers during peak fundraising seasons.

The contact management system is really very responsive and comprehensive. Seamless flow of information throughout the system allows for real time updates of the activity history of each contact in our database. This makes it very easy to tailor outreach and relationship-nurturing efforts to each contact.

The pricing model could be broken down into several more subscription packages that allows more features the higher you go instead of just varying the number of records that can be processed per package type. For campaigns that yield much smaller individual contributions but not necessarily higher overall totals, this can be quite unbalanced.

Joan
Media specialist in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Highly Recommend Eleo

Kommentare: We had another donor management program that met our needs for years, until they decided to "simplify", and then they weren't meeting our needs. Our consultant said many of their customers were using Eleo, so we decided to take the plunge. Onboarding was easy once I got my end set up, and it's been pretty intuitive to use. The library has been amazing. The only problem with it is keeping up with, say, PayPal's upgrades changing menu locations. No one can keep up with all that instantly. Again, friendly customer service saves the day!

What I like most about Eleo is the customer service. Face it, nothing is perfect. But when I run into any issue, I know I can call and a friendly voice will be on the line in moments to help me figure it out with a great attitude. And if they can't figure it out, they get a tech on the line right away. Also, the Home page is great for the bosses, they can get a fast, comprehensive picture of where we stand.

There have been a couple of issues here and there, but nothing that makes our organizaions grind to a halt. And I'm confident that my suggestions have been added to the list.

Marsha
Program Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellence!

Kommentare: We have been able to provide updated and real time reporting to both customers and funders. The software also allows us to ensure fairness in our job selection and placement processes as well as provides us with amazing payroll results and supports. As an agency we rely on the software and the providers over at CSS to make us successful and to date they have not disappointed.

The software has amazing usability and runs awesome reports. The ease in customizing it based on our needs makes it ones that makes it #1 in line with other competitors. We truly have no idea what we'd do without it.

We have no issues or complaints with the software.

Melody
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks for helping us!

Price was affordable. Also - it's super easy to use for staff and volunteers.

Had to call customer service to understand how to create labels for the annual appeal mailing. But they were able to answer my questions quickly and labels printed great!

Penny
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to Eleo, we are organized!

Kommentare: For twenty years our organization got by with incomplete spreadsheets and scattered files before finally moving all of our donor records to Eleo. Even tiny organizations need Eleo! We can now track trends in giving. We can send email and personalized printed letters with ease. Our tech-adverse founders now see the value of a donor management system, and Eleo was the user-friendly vehicle that took them there. Eleo's customer service is the key: our questions and concerns are answered almost immediately through a personal email or phone call. We definitely recommend Eleo!

As a very small local nonprofit, we needed donor management software that was easy for 1-2 people to administer. We needed something efficient and easy to learn at an affordable price. Eleo was the answer. The stellar customer service and training is personal and fast. Database entry is intuitive and data is easy to manage. We especially like the customizable webforms (contact, donation) that easily integrate into the databases. We seamlessly correlated our Braintree and MailChimp accounts with Eleo. Eleo is perfect for tiny organizations like ours. We have a robust management system with a price we can afford.

There is one feature I hope Eleo will be able to add someday. I would like to be able to create videoclips to send to donors through Eleo. Just the ability to upload videoclips to Eleo would be a nice feature.

Kristen
Vice President of Philanthropy and Communications in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great solution at a low cost

Kommentare: Overall, I think this is a great solution for the price. There are a great deal of user-friendly features to this platform, and they are willing to consider customer feedback for continued growth.

I come from a Raiser's Edge background and that was definitely not affordable for the company I am with now. This software is easy to use, and has *most* of the features I need. The integration with online giving and event registration pages is good, though a bit awkward to process. Many of the features are great, including the functionality of sending acknowledgements, receipts, tracking donor information, and allowing for customization of campaigns. Integration of online giving with Braintree has been complicated and credit card scammers have been able to make successful transactions. Eleo is looking at building in a reCaptcha. Customer support has been fantastic, and they are very willing to hear ideas for improvement.

I miss the query and reporting of Raiser's Edge. There is the ability to build customized reports, but they do not format in the nice, presentable formats of their regular reports. Mailing list-building is awkward.

Kaleitha
Development Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great CRM system!

Kommentare: The Eleo support staff is responsive, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the data migration process and beyond. They are always available to answer any questions and direct us to further resources or free personal training sessions if necessary. Eleo also offers occasional webinars to break down various aspects of the system. These Inside Eleo webinars are invaluable with clear and easy to follow presenters and information. The sessions are recorded which makes it great for revisiting when needed.

The system is very easy to navigate and use. It encompasses all the types of data that we were looking to manage, including donors, gifts, grants, events, volunteers, and members. The migration process was simple and overseen by an Eleo support person at no cost. This person was very attentive and patient along the way as we prepared our data for import. The system is easy to customize to fit the needs of our agency and we have added several fields to capture exactly the data that we want. The company is also open to suggestions for features we would like to see added to the system.

So far we have found nothing that we dislike. We are still fairly new to the system.

Beth
Development Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo has been exceptionally functional and helpful with our transition away from spread sheets.

Kommentare: Easily solicit LYBUNTs for end of year solicitations
Integration for online donations
Customer support for all questions

Customer support!! I am so delighted to talk to a real person when I have a problem. They are always quick to solve things. They also take our suggestions and try to incorporate new tools into the database as they make sense for organizations like ours. Ease of use- I have used and implemented 4 other databases at various non profits and this has been the easiest getting started with and training other individuals on. Functionality- We are able to track donors and pull useful reports. Integration- We are able to make custom webforms easily and targeted to specific uses.

Emailing using the database. I love that I am always able to track back what I sent out using the database but standard email products have so much more flexibility and versatility. I know that ELEO is always looking to improve functionality.

Tara
Executive Director/Chief Development Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eleo is the best fit for our mid-size NPO

Kommentare: The support team at Eleo is the best in the business and this is a main reason why I recommend the software. It is not as graphically advanced as some other software but it provides exactly what I need and if I can't figure something out someone is ALWAYS available to assist me. This is the number one reason I trust and recommend Eleo!

Eleo is exactly what I need to build out the development program for our NPO. The features available are in line with more expensive software and provide the same results.

Event registration continues to improve and their web form is on the schedule for a major upgrade so these two pain points are on the way to being remedied. The team at Eleo listens to client feedback and make real improvements based on our input.

Carolee
Grants Writer in USA

Eleo is flexible and feature-rich, an incredible value, and the support team is top-notch.

Kommentare: Highly improved, more efficient and accurate data capture; reduced data management redundancies; better dashboard control over donations, fundraising and grants; easy data filtering and reporting to meet a variety of existing and emerging business purposes.

The software is easy to use to support data capture and reporting according to our organization's specific needs. The filtering and sorting aspects of Eleo let us easily work with different segments of our population of supporters, from individual to corporate donors, to event sponsors, to grant-makers...and more. Eleo works very well at a great price for our donations/donors and fundraising operations. The relatively new grants module adds unparalleled value to the Eleo software. The support team is professional, responsive, skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. The overall value is outstanding.

Eleo is so function- and feature-rich that it is was challenging to learn from the general trainings how to use all of it optimally for our unique needs and goals. Nonetheless, the Eleo support team was highly responsive to all of our questions and helped us quickly learn how to use Eleo to best serve our organization's needs.

Beth
Volunteer Coordinator in USA

Best Product and 5 Star Customer Service

Kommentare: We love dealing with the people at ELEO!

ELEO Online Donor Management is the best. It has enabled us to find numerous volunteers for our organization. It is easy to create links that are easily added to emails, Facebook and our website to help us collect and document our donations, not to mention having reports available at a moments notice.We love being able to make notes about donors to help us remember relationships and other crucial bits of information. But the best thing is the Customer Service! They are always knowledgeable and answer the phones with smiles on. They are always able to help me to answer any questions that I might have.

There is nothing I can think of. I do, however, know the people there are constantly working to make ELEO better every day.

Rose
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From the actual product to the wonderful support services, Eleo Online fulfills our needs.

Kommentare: Eleo is as beneficial to me as any database system that I've used in the past at much larger organizations. It satisfies the donor information needs and offers the ability to retrieve, update donor information, and follow-up with donors through various appeals, letters, newsletters, or other communications with great ease.

I've worked with large foundations that were established decades ago and have thousands of donors. These institutions have donor database software systems that are outstanding. Moving to a much smaller but equally worthwhile foundation less than three years ago, I met with Eleo representatives and found them to offer a high quality system that equaled my experience at larger institutions. The ease of learning and using this system, the costs for this product, and the utility of this database system are all outstanding. In addition, their personal support of any questions or needs that arise is also outstanding!

That Eleo Online wasn't established earlier! The Amy Foundation was established 11 years ago and all donors records were kept on excel spreadsheets, all of which was accurately incorporated with exceptional ease into the Eleo system.

Angela
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great affordable database for Non-Profits!

Kommentare: We are thankful to have Eleo as the price and database capabilities fit our budget for a small non-profit like us. The support team has been very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to work with us and train us at any given time. We have been able to keep better records of our donors and pull reports based on their support. This capabilities has helped the organization excel and grow!

Eleo has helped the organization become more efficient. Each program campus is able to keep up-to-date records of their volunteers, participants and donors. It has also been a great tool for keeping track of the Fundraising Events (guests count, expenses and much more). Eleo's monthly price was unbeatable compared to others!

Capability of customizing some of the reports. Need to create more filtering options. Several times I had to reach out to the Eleo team for assistance as the reports had to be done in their back end.