HQ Rental Software Erfahrungen

Über HQ Rental Software

Online-Zentrale für Deinen Verleih. Wir helfen Dir, Dein Unternehmen auf die nächste Ebene zu heben!

Erfahre mehr über HQ Rental Software

HQ is very easy to set up and use. Support during implementation and while using it is extremely quick and responsive and the possibilities in terms of settings are very broad.

Actually there is nothing yet that i don't like at all.

Bewertungen zu HQ Rental Software

4,9

HQ Rental Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 221 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HQ Rental Software bereits verwendet?

Ercylio
Ercylio
Director of Operations in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for the Vehicle Rentals

Kommentare: With the business problems we had, we were looking for a solution that would allow us to manage internal and external fleet use. The Support team at HQ is outstanding and they really are "solution Mode" Folks.

- Ease of rate setup - Ease to embed on website template - good pricing structure -flexible workflow

- poor on Parking fines management. - Poor on Checkout and Checking procedures.

Wessel
Shareholder in Namibia
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transformative Experience with HQ Rental: Changing My Life!

Kommentare: So far, so good. We haven't worked on it yet, but we will. By now, I can see that this will work perfectly for our car rental business.

User Friendly and great backup support. We working with [sensitive content hidden] he is awesome

In Namibia, we only have DPO Paygate available online, and unfortunately, it does not integrate with HQ Rental. This is the only drawback, but I am optimistic that this issue will be resolved in the future

Sam
Manager in Kanada

Extremely Customizable and Great Quality

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent service all around, no pushy sales tactics and very helpful. Support is very quick and responsive. Our first two support tickets were cleared within 1-2 hours for a low priority request.

We can everything and anything that we set out to do in this software from reservations to reporting and management.

It is complicated to set up on your own but they offer excellent support if you want to have them do everything for you. They also have an amazing documentation for set up to assist you. Barely a con.

Jonathan
OWNER in USA

NO SUPPORT

Kommentare: OVERALL IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE USING THIS SOFTWARE, I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT EVEN IT WAS FREE.

ONLY THING I LIKED WAS THE TOLL INTEGRATION, BUT THERE'S OTHER COMPANIES THAT CAN PROVIDE THE SAME FEATURE.

THE SOFTWARE IS EXTREMELY COMPLICATED AND NOT USER FRIENDLY. TO TOP IT OFF THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS BY FAR THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN ANY BUSINESS. YOURE LUCKY IF THEY PICK UP THE PHONE. BUT LETS SAY THEY ACTUALLY PICK UP THE PHONE, DONT EXPECT TO GET ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT, THEYLL JUST ASK YOU TO SUBMIT A TICKET EVERY SINGLE TIME AND SOMEONE WILL GET BACK TO YOU HOURS IF NOT DAYS LATER. WHEN IT COMES TO THE SOFTWARE FROM A CUSTOMERS POINT OF VIEW, GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY FOR THEM AS WELL. THE COMPANY HAS POTENTIAL BUT WHOEVER IS RUNNING IT NEEDS TO DO A BETTER JOB STRUCTURING AND LISTENING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS,

Jamaica
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy with HQ Rental!

Kommentare: We now have a seamless online booking platform. No more manually emailing quotes, and manually creating bookings! Customers can now book online, pay online, and upload their documents too.

The migration team was excellent, made the move from previous software to HQ as easy as possible. Always responded in a timely manner. Software is easy to use and so customizable.

Integrating our Payment Gateway was difficult and took weeks. We could have used more support, information, and assistance to get connected with the correct Payment Gateway. Authorize.net ended up being the one that worked in the USVI.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RENTALL

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: They had terrible Support service, weak reporting, and their prices kept going up!

Zuvor genutzte Software: RENTALL

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: Best software and for competitive price.

Lenka
Head of Pricing in Slowakei
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with the system and I would recommend it to all ten.

I love that the system is very user friendly. The mask of the system is so easy transparent. The system was very easy to explain to our employees. I also really like the customer support. The agent we have assigned is willing to help us 24/7

Since our laws are very strict and require a lot of details, the invoice module is insufficient for us and we have to work a lot on it.

volkan
manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

customer service is beyond expectations

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: after a horrible and long onboarding attempt with Rentall our experience with HQRental is beyond our expectations.

The level of customer service provided by [sensitive content hidden] is exceptional..It would take months to learn the system without their assistance and knowledge. They handled every issue we had during the onboarding process and customized anything we asked for.

very quick and easy onboarding process with unbelievable customer service

Richard
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

[sensitive content hidden] Product Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] Was hands down the best part of HQ Rental. She makes the process super easy with onboarding and always makes herself available to answer any questions I may have. She needs a raise in pay.

Can’t manage settings from the app or make adjustments to reservations

Mick
Manager in Curaçao

Car rental - software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience, easy to use software and a great succesmanager.

The many possibilities and the success manager [sensitive content hidden] who guides us with all questions. The software is quite intuitive and easy to explain to new employees.

Splitting long-term lease and short-term lease is not yet possible in the system. Additionally, I encountered some issues with setting up an automatic email.

Adekunle
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Excellent Software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden]
did a great job showing me how to navigate through the software.

Easy reservation process and keeping track of the vehicle maintenance

very easy to use and the team and so helpful

Andrew
President in USA

We Love Our New Software

Kommentare: Multiple users at multiple locations in real time. My customers are even impressed with how well the rental process goes.
E signature.

No matter where I am at I can access my customers, vehicle information, contracts, etc..... Work Flow has improved 300%. We eliminated two other software companies with this transition.

Learning curve!!! Well worth all the growing pains. I have used software where you were given a product and had to make it work. Meaning, complete overkill or not enough. With HQ you custom design it to your needs.

Claudio

[sensitive content hidden]s Hq Rental Help

Kommentare: In my overall experience with HQ Rental Software, I found the software itself to be quite impressive. It offered a range of useful features and functionalities that greatly streamlined my rental business operations. However, what truly made my experience exceptional was the outstanding assistance and support provided by [sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond in delivering an exemplary level of help and support. His dedication and expertise were evident throughout our interactions, and I was truly impressed by the amount of assistance he was able to provide. From the initial onboarding process to troubleshooting technical issues, [sensitive content hidden] was there every step of the way, ensuring that I had a seamless and successful experience with the software.What stood out the most about
[sensitive content hidden] was his commitment to understanding my specific needs and tailoring his assistance accordingly. He took the time to listen attentively, patiently addressing any concerns or questions I had. His extensive knowledge of the software enabled him to provide valuable insights and guidance, enabling me to maximize the benefits of HQ Rental Software for my business. [sensitive content hidden]'s exceptional customer service skills and dedication to going the extra mile were truly commendable. He was responsive, prompt, and consistently exceeded my expectations with his level of support. His professionalism and expertise instilled a sense of confidence in me, knowing that I had a reliable resource to turn to whenever.

When reflecting on my experience with HQ Rental Software, one aspect that truly stood out was the exceptional level of ease That [sensitive content hidden] provided during the many meetings it provided in managing bookings. The software's user-friendly interface and intuitive features and [sensitive content hidden]'s knowledge made the entire process a breeze. With HQ Rental Software, I was able to effortlessly market to the public, reaching out to customers directly without any intermediaries. This not only saved time and resources but also empowered me to have greater control over my bookings and customer interactions. HQ Rental Software and [sensitive content hidden] truly streamlined my operations and elevated my business to new heights.

One aspect that posed some challenges during my experience with the booking management software was the initial cost and the lack of clarity regarding the inclusion of a website. At the outset, I encountered unexpected startup expenses that were not clearly communicated during the sales process. This caught me off guard and required additional financial planning to accommodate the unexpected costs.Another source of confusion arose when discussing the software's features and whether or not it included a website. The sales team failed to provide a comprehensive and unambiguous explanation of what was meant by "website" and how it was not encompassed within the software package. This lack of clarity left me uncertain about what exactly I would be receiving and whether I would need to invest separately in a website or seek alternative solutions.

Agustin
COO in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reinventing AmeriDrive

Kommentare: We found HQ during a very difficult time for our company. Due to the COVID-19 effect, we had to reinvent ourselves, and thanks to HQ we were able to integrate new process as well to cut costs (beyond the software costs) by using their reporting and integration tools. Their software allowed us to optimize our resources and to identify problems faster than any other software that we ha used in the past. Without them, I am not sure that we could have gone through 2020, and all of it at a very reasonable price. I recommend everyone to try them, you will not regret it.

Very strong back end that has helped us to get a much better grip/control/view and understanding of our fleet performance and effectiveness. Very easy to use and implement. Their team is always open to adapt to our needs and not the other way around. All of this at a very reasonable price. We feel lucky that we found them.

Some it takes a little long to get an answer with problems, however, I see this as an easy fix.

Jennifer
Owner in Kanada

Review of HQ by a Campervan Rental Company

Kommentare: Quoting, booking, pickup and return paperwork, customer emails etc

Ease of use and integration with our existing website and processes. It has successfully taken over the work of one administrative employee and made our pricing and booking info that much more accessible to our customers.

Some of the naming/setup of the options/paperwork can be not as straight forward as one would think - however thanks to customer service we have been able to get the most out of the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Checkfront

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: Were looking for a better solution that was more price and user friendly, and straight forward to integrate with our website quoting and booking process.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: Better fit for our business needs

Sebastian
MANAGER in Spanien

Onboarding with [sensitive content hidden]

What I liked most about HQ Rental Software was the highly successful onboarding experience. [sensitive content hidden], in particular, was exceptionally attentive and provided me with personalized support throughout the entire process. The level of personalized attention made the onboarding not only smooth but also enjoyable. It's evident that the team at HQ Rental Software is committed to ensuring a positive and tailored experience for their users, and [sensitive content hidden] dedication further enhanced my overall impression of the software and the company.

Although my overall experience with HQ Rental Software was positive, if I had to point out a minor aspect that could be improved, it would be that it does not have the option for website creation. While this didn't significantly impact my overall satisfaction, incorporating this feature could further enhance the user experience. However, it's important to note that this is a constructive suggestion rather than a major concern, and I appreciate the team's ongoing efforts to continually improve their software.

viviane
partner in Brasilien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool and a reliable partner

Kommentare: We started to operate with paper contracts and this was generating many errors in operations, and we had to have a separate fleet management on excell...
now With HQ rental all our business is becoming digital, all informations are integrated, informations more reliable and always available; our management is more consistent. Our team is proud to use more technology on the daily basis and accepted very well the change. We also count a lot on the system for our next step: on line sales and OTA integration.

Customizations possibilities are amazing, the databases are very well thought and constructed, showing a deep understanding of all the specificities of the the rental business. it's also really user friendly, intuitive, great to use, with good responsivity on all our devices. The support team is amazing, very professional, always available and acurate. Time response is very short and friendly!

A lot of translation work to pass to portuguese, and so many possible settings that it get sometimes confusing ...but the support team is always available acurate and fast to answer and solve

Sendrick

HQ Rental Software - The Answer to my Reservation Needs

Kommentare: Before HQ Rental Software we managed all our reservations by email and a desk calendar. It was difficult to manage because we could not add or remove reservations unless someone was in the office by the calendar, and if it got damaged, we would have a lot of problems because all of our reservations would be lost. Since we started using HQ Rental Software our reservations can be managed from anywhere, and at any time. So far it has been great using the system. Now we have greater control over the reservation process, because we are able to see the status of each vehicle in the fleet, and make better decisions about assigning, and maintaining vehicles.

I love how the system is able to keep track of a reservation from start to finish. Once the information about a reservation is entered, all the calculations are automatically done. At the beginning of each day, we can see the vehicles to be rented, those to be returned on that day, and those that are still on rent.

At the beginning the system may seem a bit intimidating because there is a lot to learn. A lot of time is required to fully understand the functionalities, but in the end, it is well worth the effort.

Managing Partner in USA

Everything and more!

The HQ Rental software was exactly what we were looking for. We performed due diligence on over 4 companies that provided rental software solutions and we selected HQ Rental because of its flexibility, depth of features and most importantly, its customer-centric support model. Their nimble software product combined with their attentive support and deep on-line knowledge base allowed us to bring our offering to market with minimal stress and complication. Once implemented, the use of reporting and dashboards, the flexibility tying into payment processors and accounting software to name a couple of their integrations, has allowed for us to make our rental business operational and manageable.

If I had to choose something to note as least likable, it would be the process required to fine tune forms. By no means a deal breaker, just know that this is where I would like to see some enhancements with future versions of this fantastic product.

Antwort von HQ Rental Software

Dear John, Thanks for your kind review as well as your feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance our system! Best wishes, Ries

Yelitza
Director in Curaçao

This is a very user-friendly system that makes our work a lot easier and is flexible to configure.

The system allows us to automate a lot of our tasks which creates a company standard and saves us significant time. What's nice is that this software was originally built for car rentals but it is flexible to use for any type of rental business. We're also happy that we can access the system from anywhere seeing as it is cloud-based. As owners of the company we enjoy traveling ourselves and we feel like we can still monitor the business while we are abroad.

We are based in a location with unstable internet so sometimes we are forced to register reservations on paper and then enter them in the system when it comes back online. Unfortunately the system is not available offline.

Athena
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best rental software out there hands down!

Kommentare: They went above and beyond! I've had such a great experience from the initial sales call to the onboarding proccess.

I've been using a different rental software for the past year that lacked so many features that HQ has. Before starting with HQ I made many trial accounts with their cheaper competitors. I found that the competition doesn't have all the features and capabilities as HQ Rental Software. It has literally everything you need for your rental car business. At first I was overwhelmed by the customizability and endless features. But I was assigned an onboarding specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me the first few weeks. She got on several calls with me and emailed me back and forth everyday for two weeks. I feel like an expert now with the software. Also anytime I make a support ticket I get an extremely fast response. I'm so happy I switched to HQ Rental Software and I wish I did sooner.

At this moment there is nothing I think that needs improvement.

Jason
President in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Great Company and Service!!

Kommentare: It made my job so much easier having everything in one place and all information right at your fingertips.

This software is so easy to learn and keeps everything very easily trackable!

The ease of booking, all the way through the end of the rental process

Monica
Manager in Aruba

A Valuable Tool for any Car Rental Company

Kommentare: We consider HQ a valuable tool for any car rental company. They offer very complete software that adapts to different needs and business sizes

The ease of use, the innovative features and the good customer support they provide.

So far, everything has been to our likingA

CMO in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

What I think about HQ rentals

Kommentare: It is decent so far

I love the credit card invoicing. I was having trouble holding guest accountable when they damaged my vehicles which cost me thousands of dollars. I also like the help from the rep and how helpful and enthusiastic my rep [sensitive content hidden] was. It help simplify the process by a lot.

I don’t like how expensive it is. There are way too many unexplained tabs and the app is useless. Uploading photos for individual cars is very confusing. I don’t know if you upload for the class or the individual cars. I also don’t like how the sales reps try to force you into deals. But I got to give it to them they have hustle.

jorge
PRESIDENT in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for the car rental industry

Kommentare: i like it so far , i need to use it more to have a better understanding of the tool

Easy to set up, the use is very intuitive and very powerful tool to start growing in the car rental industry

Sometimes is not very flexible in the integration or the design for the reservation buttons on line

Sam
Operations Director in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great affordable product for small companies.

The customer service has been absolutely fantastic in setting us up. [sensitive content hidden] did and amazing job and very happy with the product to date.

Fleet management could be better and easier to use