Über HQ Rental Software

Online-Zentrale für Deinen Verleih. Wir helfen Dir, Dein Unternehmen auf die nächste Ebene zu heben!

Erfahre mehr über HQ Rental Software

Complete software and the best Costumer service ever.

Actually there is nothing yet that i don't like at all.

Bewertungen zu HQ Rental Software

4,9

HQ Rental Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HQ Rental Software bereits verwendet?

Ercylio
Ercylio
Director of Operations in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for the Vehicle Rentals

Kommentare: With the business problems we had, we were looking for a solution that would allow us to manage internal and external fleet use. The Support team at HQ is outstanding and they really are "solution Mode" Folks.

- Ease of rate setup - Ease to embed on website template - good pricing structure -flexible workflow

- poor on Parking fines management. - Poor on Checkout and Checking procedures.

Cynthia
Social media and administrative in Mexiko

Best first option

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From the moment Renato explained the functions of the system to me, I fell in love with the system, it covers all the needs of our company. I want to mention that I began the search for a rental system recently because previously there was no control, hq rental and [sensitive content hidden] who helped me set everything up they have been a great help, I can't wait to start receiving my first reservations with this new system!

In addition to all its functions, which have been very useful for the company I work for, such as booking control, calendar, adding users, personalized emails, etc. The service they have offered me since day 1 has been excellent, Renato was very kind, he explained everything to me in a very simple but very complete way and on the other hand [sensitive content hidden], who has advised me these last few weeks, has been super patient, he answers me all my questions and any request I make he helps me, he is very kind.

So far everything has been excellent....

Jonathan
OWNER in USA

NO SUPPORT

Kommentare: OVERALL IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE USING THIS SOFTWARE, I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT EVEN IT WAS FREE.

ONLY THING I LIKED WAS THE TOLL INTEGRATION, BUT THERE'S OTHER COMPANIES THAT CAN PROVIDE THE SAME FEATURE.

THE SOFTWARE IS EXTREMELY COMPLICATED AND NOT USER FRIENDLY. TO TOP IT OFF THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS BY FAR THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN ANY BUSINESS. YOURE LUCKY IF THEY PICK UP THE PHONE. BUT LETS SAY THEY ACTUALLY PICK UP THE PHONE, DONT EXPECT TO GET ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT, THEYLL JUST ASK YOU TO SUBMIT A TICKET EVERY SINGLE TIME AND SOMEONE WILL GET BACK TO YOU HOURS IF NOT DAYS LATER. WHEN IT COMES TO THE SOFTWARE FROM A CUSTOMERS POINT OF VIEW, GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY FOR THEM AS WELL. THE COMPANY HAS POTENTIAL BUT WHOEVER IS RUNNING IT NEEDS TO DO A BETTER JOB STRUCTURING AND LISTENING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS,

Fay
Manager in USA

MY REVIEW OF HQ

Kommentare: Without [sensitive content hidden]; I would be miserable. [sensitive content hidden] is the best! She most definatley is so patient and answers whatever questions I have; the things that I think i cannot do; she always finds a way!! She always has the biggest smile on her face and a "can do" attitude; thats hard to find now a days! 10/10 bravo [sensitive content hidden]! YOU GO GIRL <3 As far as the HQ, its been getting easier to manage and use. Every time I call support I usually get [sensitive content hidden]! [sensitive content hidden] is very helpful too!

Our rep is amazing. Hq rental software has many features that are helpful and useful for our day to day use. The dashboard is excellent; it shows you highlights of what needs attention everyday.

Invoice configurations are wack. It doesnt work very well.

Angelo
owner in Niederlande
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Great line-of-business software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the fact that it's business for the car rental industry, and that shows in all the options. I think HQ rental is the industry standard. It works, and it works great.

HQ Rental has a lot of knobs that you can adjust, and you don't always know what every option does. Some options are explained in the knowledge base, others aren't. It could use like a big guide to explain the software in detail. I am not talking about documentation by techs to explain in three words what every setting does, but a real 'book like' document explaining concepts, philosophy behind the software, guiding you through sections, etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RentSyst

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: Because it just works and does what I want it to do.

Nyasha
MD in UK

Great Car rental software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was nerve wrecking to begin with but we were put at ease by our point person at HQ Software called [sensitive content hidden]

Ease of use. The staff. Greatly priced. Any queries are responded to promptly by the technical team.

So far there has been noth that we did not like

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RENTALL und Coastr

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: It was more user friendly, great pricing, great interface and the staff we dealt with are just great. One called [sensitive content hidden] and another gentleman called [sensitive content hidden] They were very patient too demonstrating teaching the different sections ti we fully understood.

Selvin
Operations Manager in Antigua und Barbuda

Raine’s Car Rental Review - HQ Agent was [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience was nothing short of amazing. [sensitive content hidden] provided the best customer service ever. He was truly helpful and made sure we were happy with the product. He went above and beyond of what was required of him. The onboarding was flawless and we were up and running in a matter of days. 10 out of 10 for HQ

We mostly liked the fact we can send customers the rental agreement have them sign long before they arrive.

I doesn’t have an option to cache or export the entire back office to mitigate possible HQ crashes

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RentWorks und Rent Centric

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: Overall HQ seems to best suits our needs. It literally checked all the boxes for what we wanted plus more.

Stewart
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

HQ review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The tool that gives you the opportunity to expand your business.

The aspect that I most like of HQ software is that I have the opportunity to rent outside platforms such as Turo or Getaround. In this case I have to opportunity to manage the fleet and have everything organized. Also I appreciate the excellent costumer service and the guidance through the software. [sensitive content hidden] is a person that guided me through all the Software, he solved all my questions and thanks to him now I understand how the software works and the different tools that I can use to improve the results in my company.

There is not a dislike, 8 months ago I saw HQ in Google and I apply to try the trial, at that moment I had two cars and when I entered to the Software I saw so many bottoms and functionalities that I got overwhelm. In this case, thank to [sensitive content hidden] that I have more ability to understand and use the software.

Steve
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is awsome

Kommentare: Excellent, I've been have them for years and I expect a lot more

Keeps everything in order and helps me streamline my day

Nothing sometimes I just have to figure out how it works. It's usually me not it.

Fidel

Excellent Service by [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Accuracy and professionalism. [sensitive content hidden] was responsive and friendly.

Not Applicable. No issues were had. Great!

Carlos
Corporate Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most user-friendly and powerful product with great customer support

Kommentare: I'm a consultant for the car rental industry. I only recommend HQ to my clients. My experience has been almost perfect with HQ.

The team behind HQ Rental Software are always on top of every detail. They take you by the hand throughout the implementation process. Their solution is the most user-friendly I've seen in the industry, plus it's powerful enough for large deployments. Once the software is up and running they are available to help you in real time with questions, concerns, special requests and modifications, integrations, and overall anything you might need and they could help with.

Creating a rental agreement can be challenging. Still, the HQ team will implement a rental agreement without extra cost so you don't have to deal with coding.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TSD RENTAL und Rent Centric

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: HQ is visually nicer and friendlier.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Rent Centric

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: HQ has the best support and the friendlier product among all options I considered.

Pedro
President & CEO in USA

Exploring New Horizons

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. I believe the opportunity to have someone always willing to help and available to work with my and be able to answer any questions. I really appreciate having [sensitive content hidden] working with me to train me and to be available to explain each feature available. I think is the best experience, I work with a lot of other companies and they do not have that excellent interaction with their partners. Once I buy the product they just tend to forget and move on. When you ask a question to other companies they look at you as I am a stranger. HQ Rental Software, and Benjamin Carril had made an outstanding experience for my company.

First, it was the connection with the sales manager. Then, i received the training and still the attention to answer all my questions. [sensitive content hidden] stays on top of the training and he is very helpful, and always replies to my emails and also he is on top of our meetings to review any questions and to continue to help me to use all the tools that i have available so my business is success. The software is very friendly user. One of the things that my customer's like is the steps when booking their vehicle. From step 1 to Step 7 when picking up their vehicle. The email they receive once booked. Also, the different language available to provide better understanding when booking,.

I think when integrating additional insurance and the rental charge. Two different transactions, and the confusion that creates when customer gets charged, and also the money not being sent to the correct account.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RENTALL, Twice Commerce und AllRide Apps

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: Price was very good. [sensitive content hidden] never gave up on my company. He continue to call me and to try to answer any questions or concerns about the product. He also explained that my company will receive the training and that my company will have someone that will always be available to work with.

Justin
Rental Fleet Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Rental Software you can always count on

Kommentare: We have upped producibility, solved problems before they happen, prepared for the worst, and the best. HQ rentals makes problems disappear before they even happen!

This software is so user friendly and the team literally will go to all lengths to program and map anything you need. They have thought of everything!

This software has no issues at all! It is very adaptable and always easy to move around and customize. However, sometimes the customer service can be lacking in a timely manner, but they have improved that tremendously!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuickBooks Enterprise, Goodshuffle Pro, EZRentOut, Buildium und TSD RENTAL

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: Their software lacked in many aspects, there were unable to quickly provide customer service and any time we needed to do something to adapt the software we were simply told it can not be done.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TSD RENTAL

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: HQ had the most adaptable and inclusive demo, there was no pressure and maximum help. The process from being interested in the product, to the time of set up was flawless!

Dawid
DOO in Polen
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall review

Kommentare: Very good software with perfect customer service almost all of my requests were very quickly resolved.
Although the system setup is a bit complicated it allows for very personal customization for your needs.
Staff is very helpful and always tries to help as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Smooth customizable and very clear both the system functions and interface. Multilanguage options with possibility of designing different contracts for each language. Fast and reliable web access. A variety of user permissions. Mobile app with regular updates.

Lack of multiply rate plans. Car mapping for vehicle damages seems like a work in progress. Online customer signature is available only with external software. No possibility to add a Maintenance appliance by Vehicle Model The calendar could be more customizable and clear visually. A variatyof reports with customization options.

Cornell
President in USA

HQ Car Rental

Kommentare: Very supportive and responsive customer service. Complexity exists because the software is very flexible to your business. It takes sometime to get familiar, but that’s part of what makes it so powerful.

HQ software is specifically made for car rental. I was using Checkfront and I was happy, but the additional features on HQ were critical. I was using a workaround to document mileage, inspection photos, etc.. With HQ, all of that critical info is part of the standard process and it’s documented on the contract. The app is great and streamlines the pick up/return process.

Additional percentage fee for using Stripe.No option for people to purchase gift certificates. Probably not used for most rental companies, but I need it for exotic rentals being purchased as gifts.

Derrick
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Car Rental Companies!

Kommentare: The experience with HQ Rental Software has been very positive, their team has been extremely helpful during the implementation and configuration process and the system is able to meet almost all of our needs as a car rental company.

HQ Rental Software has all of the features that our business needs as a car rental company and is highly configurable to cater to our exact needs. Because it is a Wordpress plugin we are able to plug the booking engine directly into our website for a seamless experience. HQ's support team is very knowledgeable and responsive.

We use a third party supplemental insurance to offer to our clients during the booking process, it would be great if they were able to plug their API into the reservation process on the website to automate this process.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: circuly und Appy Pie

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: HQ Rental Software had superior features, functionality, integrations and customizability compared to the competitors at a similar price point.

Rodrigo

Marco Very Helpful.

Kommentare: HQ rental is helping us be organized and keep contracts in one place. Keep track of past rentals and see our income.

The product is not easy to use with the app. You can’t make a reservation from the app it thinks you’re a client and not the owner.

Very difficult to use, too many integrations that aren’t really needed to run a car rental business. Which makes navigating through the system a bit difficult and understand how it works.

Kerry
Group Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Car Hire System

Kommentare: This has been such an easy install and easy to use.
Yet all the functionality you could wish for.

The ease of use is incredible, set up was completely hassle free. Any issues were resolved so quickly and never too much of a hassle. Gave our organization complete visibility of our business and gave us control over our fleet. I cannot recommend this software enough!

There is nothing I did not like. Our needs were all met.

Cristian

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: The customer service until now was great. We still learning how to navigate and getting to know all the functions in the system.

The help from [sensitive content hidden] during our onboarding was excellent! He was always ready to answer our questions with patience and kindness.

We still learning how to navigate in the system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rently

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: We did not have the support we were expecting from them.

Lenka
Head of Pricing in Slowakei
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with the system and I would recommend it to all ten.

I love that the system is very user friendly. The mask of the system is so easy transparent. The system was very easy to explain to our employees. I also really like the customer support. The agent we have assigned is willing to help us 24/7

Since our laws are very strict and require a lot of details, the invoice module is insufficient for us and we have to work a lot on it.

volkan
manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

customer service is beyond expectations

Kommentare: after a horrible and long onboarding attempt with Rentall our experience with HQRental is beyond our expectations.

The level of customer service provided by [sensitive content hidden] is exceptional..It would take months to learn the system without their assistance and knowledge. They handled every issue we had during the onboarding process and customized anything we asked for.

very quick and easy onboarding process with unbelievable customer service

Moses
Owner in Schweden

Friendly- Easy to use- Support works well

Kommentare: Pay less get more

The HQ team was able to help me start my new business as a franchisee. Within a couple weeks they also helped me to complete a nice looking website that is responsive and that allows my clients to make online bookings. A few months in now, I can really see how the system will help me to continue to grow my business. There are different layers to the system and as my company grows I can enable new features. The HQ team was also very helpful during the setup process to configure the system to my requirements. And when I run into questions I know there will be someone there to help me out.

They should work more on drag and drop features rather then fields to be filled .More colors in graphs and statistics.

Antwort von HQ Rental Software

Thanks Moses we will take your feedback into consideration as well.

Stephfon
President in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Goldmine Enterprise Premium Car Rentals

Kommentare: The overall experience has been a 7 out of 10

The payment process was the most successful

That it's not an automated system and you must do everything manually

Yelitza
Director in Curaçao

This is a very user-friendly system that makes our work a lot easier and is flexible to configure.

The system allows us to automate a lot of our tasks which creates a company standard and saves us significant time. What's nice is that this software was originally built for car rentals but it is flexible to use for any type of rental business. We're also happy that we can access the system from anywhere seeing as it is cloud-based. As owners of the company we enjoy traveling ourselves and we feel like we can still monitor the business while we are abroad.

We are based in a location with unstable internet so sometimes we are forced to register reservations on paper and then enter them in the system when it comes back online. Unfortunately the system is not available offline.

Athena
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best rental software out there hands down!

Kommentare: They went above and beyond! I've had such a great experience from the initial sales call to the onboarding proccess.

I've been using a different rental software for the past year that lacked so many features that HQ has. Before starting with HQ I made many trial accounts with their cheaper competitors. I found that the competition doesn't have all the features and capabilities as HQ Rental Software. It has literally everything you need for your rental car business. At first I was overwhelmed by the customizability and endless features. But I was assigned an onboarding specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me the first few weeks. She got on several calls with me and emailed me back and forth everyday for two weeks. I feel like an expert now with the software. Also anytime I make a support ticket I get an extremely fast response. I'm so happy I switched to HQ Rental Software and I wish I did sooner.

At this moment there is nothing I think that needs improvement.