Über HQ Rental Software

Online-Zentrale für Deinen Verleih. Wir helfen Dir, Dein Unternehmen auf die nächste Ebene zu heben!

Erfahre mehr über HQ Rental Software

Ease of use and integration with our existing website and processes.

Actually there is nothing yet that i don't like at all.

Bewertungen zu HQ Rental Software

4,9
4,9

HQ Rental Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HQ Rental Software bereits verwendet?

Ercylio O.
Ercylio O.
Director of Operations in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for the Vehicle Rentals

Kommentare: With the business problems we had, we were looking for a solution that would allow us to manage internal and external fleet use. The Support team at HQ is outstanding and they really are "solution Mode" Folks.

- Ease of rate setup - Ease to embed on website template - good pricing structure -flexible workflow

- poor on Parking fines management. - Poor on Checkout and Checking procedures.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wheels Car Rental

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: very rigid software,

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: completely adaptable to our needs

Ruben P.
owner in Kanada

good software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: excellent service,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] always helped me and answered my questions and I could not have asked for a better services

customer service always ready to help , fast response

we should have the option to choose the function to organize the categories on the calendar to group the items we want together, but that is the only negative point I have found

Jose R.
Owner in Puerto Rico

Just my honest opinion

I do like the calendar feature the most and the customer service. With the calendar I can see my fleet and manage it real easy from there. If by any chance I'm stuck then the costumer service on the web page it's fast and polite.

I was referred by my IT guy because I needed most of the features that your system offers. Also I was in need of an app that my clients could handle, to process their rental quick and easy. All I could say is that the app is nothing I was expecting and on top of that I will have to pay somebody else to make me an app and then try to sync it with your software. In the past few weeks I try to call the customer support number [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I can't get thru. I could only get in touch with them thru the web page chat.

Wilmen V.
presidente in USA

mi experiencias hasta el día de hoy 04/23/2022 con HQ RENTAL software

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

tengo solo 6 meses usando el sistema HQ RENTAL sofware me parece maravilloso es muy versatil y completo, la atencion personalisada es exelente y rapida doy 5 estrellas especial mente a Juan por su ayuda contante.

lo que no me gusta del sistema es que no tiene ya Prederminada las plantillas para trabajar que este actualizadas a los requerimientos necesarios básico.

Junias L.
CEO in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Saved my car rental business

Kommentare: I just started and I’m just in absolute awe

EVERYTHING. Managed my entire fleet for me and made it easy for people to book online. I used to use docu sign and other online signing softwares just to get agreements done before hand but now this system does it ALL for me. It’s a little confusing at first not gona lie but ONLY because there’s so much there for you and trust me I use EVERYTHING. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked me through it all STEP BY STEP. I fell in love !!! I was ready to quit but after finding this software all I wana do is expand!

NOTHINGGG the customer support is FLAWLESS

Ebrima J.
MANAGER in USA

Exceptional Customer Service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I direct Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome to work with. He costly checks on us and always offers to help

I like how quick customer support is whenever you have a question or need help. Software is very user friendly and customizable. Its all in one platform.Helps us run our business very smoothly

None right now. I hope everything keeps the same

Kara G.

Highly Recommend HQ

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Again, very happy with the customer support.

Customer Support is responsive and easy to access.

So far I'm loving this software. It has all the functionality I need, and the customer support is excellent. If I ask for something to be added or removed, they customize the software to completely meet my needs. Thank you HQ!

Chris N.
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use rental software!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I enjoy the ease of use - it keeps the business flowing smoothly and I can manage the business from any smart device

Sometimes at the end of the trip it might show an outstanding amount even when the customer has already paid

Dunovan R.
Manager in USA

Ultra Octane Motorsports

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: 10/10 great

The software is light years better than the old software we use (Fareharbor)! Easy for use to maneuver and for outlet customers too

Nothing, as the company grows we expect more and more improvements but for now me and my team are satisfied

Courtney M.

Great service!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it has been a smooth process. Easy to use and communicate with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

From start to finish [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been here to help with the process and answer any questions. Even fix every change we want

Nothing about the software is not liked

Carlos B.
Corporate Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most user-friendly and powerful product with great customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm a consultant for the car rental industry. I only recommend HQ to my clients. My experience has been almost perfect with HQ.

The team behind HQ Rental Software are always on top of every detail. They take you by the hand throughout the implementation process. Their solution is the most user-friendly I've seen in the industry, plus it's powerful enough for large deployments. Once the software is up and running they are available to help you in real time with questions, concerns, special requests and modifications, integrations, and overall anything you might need and they could help with.

Creating a rental agreement can be challenging. Still, the HQ team will implement a rental agreement without extra cost so you don't have to deal with coding.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TSD RENTAL und Rent Centric

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: HQ is visually nicer and friendlier.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Rent Centric

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: HQ has the best support and the friendlier product among all options I considered.

Augusto T.
Manager in Spanien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was searching on the web during months, comparing all the solutions indicated here in Capterra related to rent a car on cloud solutions. I choosed 3 of them, and after some conversations, negotiations and comparisions, we decided finally for HQ Rental Software. I must say that we are happy to take such decission. We use this on the cloud software for our rent a car company, and we are growing thanks, among other reasons, thanks to this solution.

There are a lot of things that like to us. First, is a solution tailored for rent a car niche, and really fits all our needs and more. The help desk team is great, ALWAYS answer to our requests and ALWAYS there is a solution for our needs, and in our native language, spanish. There is a great iphone app that we use for our daily job and is highly customizable. In only 1 week the solution was really adapted to our needs!. Is stable, reliable and the price is fair.

There are not major problems at all. Of course all can be improved, like the iphone app with more features, but until today fits our needs.

Justin M.
Rental Fleet Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Rental Software you can always count on

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have upped producibility, solved problems before they happen, prepared for the worst, and the best. HQ rentals makes problems disappear before they even happen!

This software is so user friendly and the team literally will go to all lengths to program and map anything you need. They have thought of everything!

This software has no issues at all! It is very adaptable and always easy to move around and customize. However, sometimes the customer service can be lacking in a timely manner, but they have improved that tremendously!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Goodshuffle Pro, EZRentOut, Buildium, TapGoods PRO und TSD RENTAL

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: Their software lacked in many aspects, there were unable to quickly provide customer service and any time we needed to do something to adapt the software we were simply told it can not be done.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TSD RENTAL

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: HQ had the most adaptable and inclusive demo, there was no pressure and maximum help. The process from being interested in the product, to the time of set up was flawless!

Agustin P.
COO in USA

Reinventing AmeriDrive

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We found HQ during a very difficult time for our company. Due to the COVID-19 effect, we had to reinvent ourselves, and thanks to HQ we were able to integrate new process as well to cut costs (beyond the software costs) by using their reporting and integration tools. Their software allowed us to optimize our resources and to identify problems faster than any other software that we ha used in the past. Without them, I am not sure that we could have gone through 2020, and all of it at a very reasonable price. I recommend everyone to try them, you will not regret it.

Very strong back end that has helped us to get a much better grip/control/view and understanding of our fleet performance and effectiveness. Very easy to use and implement. Their team is always open to adapt to our needs and not the other way around. All of this at a very reasonable price. We feel lucky that we found them.

Some it takes a little long to get an answer with problems, however, I see this as an easy fix.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Clutch

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: better pricing, much stronger software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: better pricing, much stronger software

Dawid P.
DOO in Polen

Overall review

Kommentare: Very good software with perfect customer service almost all of my requests were very quickly resolved.
Although the system setup is a bit complicated it allows for very personal customization for your needs.
Staff is very helpful and always tries to help as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Smooth customizable and very clear both the system functions and interface. Multilanguage options with possibility of designing different contracts for each language. Fast and reliable web access. A variety of user permissions. Mobile app with regular updates.

Lack of multiply rate plans. Car mapping for vehicle damages seems like a work in progress. Online customer signature is available only with external software. No possibility to add a Maintenance appliance by Vehicle Model The calendar could be more customizable and clear visually. A variatyof reports with customization options.

Jennifer D.
Owner in Kanada

Review of HQ by a Campervan Rental Company

Kommentare: Quoting, booking, pickup and return paperwork, customer emails etc

Ease of use and integration with our existing website and processes. It has successfully taken over the work of one administrative employee and made our pricing and booking info that much more accessible to our customers.

Some of the naming/setup of the options/paperwork can be not as straight forward as one would think - however thanks to customer service we have been able to get the most out of the product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Checkfront

Warum HQ Rental Software gewählt wurde: Were looking for a better solution that was more price and user friendly, and straight forward to integrate with our website quoting and booking process.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HQ Rental Software: Better fit for our business needs

Erwin B.
Director in Curaçao
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HQ is the real deal! The system is extremely flexible and the HQ support staff is amazing!

Kommentare: HQ has automated and standardized so many of our daily tasks. As the company owner it is now much easier for me to delegate tasks to our employees. And with the management dashboards I can monitor how the business is doing.

We offer short term and long term car rentals so a lot of the software solutions that we were comparing did not include all the features that we needed. With HQ we can easily manage both. One of the most important features for long term rentals are the payment schedules. Now that we have this up and running it's going to save us so much time and headaches down the road. We also really like the fact that our customers can sign for the Rental Agreement on a tablet device and then we send a copy by email, so we've stopped printing!

The number of settings was a little overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it and the system is configured you understand how much power there is in the settings.

Geraldine A.
Planning Manager in USA

Perfect value for money

Kommentare: HQ Rental Software has been a breeze in the middle of a pandemic that for sure affected our sector. It made easier the day to day activities for us, particularly when signing contracts and making some processes more efficient. Also It covers most of the features every car rental needs to deal with so I would recommend this software a 100%.

The product is very friendly with the customer. Easy to use and to learn. It covers most (if not all) of the features every car rental needs to manage daily. Besides, it makes our day to day work easier as we can work with the software app everywhere.

The only desired feature I can think of is the improvement of the app, since we know it wont be exactly as the PC site, some features in the app could be improved.

Viviane L.
partner in Brasilien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool and a reliable partner

Kommentare: We started to operate with paper contracts and this was generating many errors in operations, and we had to have a separate fleet management on excell...
now With HQ rental all our business is becoming digital, all informations are integrated, informations more reliable and always available; our management is more consistent. Our team is proud to use more technology on the daily basis and accepted very well the change. We also count a lot on the system for our next step: on line sales and OTA integration.

Customizations possibilities are amazing, the databases are very well thought and constructed, showing a deep understanding of all the specificities of the the rental business. it's also really user friendly, intuitive, great to use, with good responsivity on all our devices. The support team is amazing, very professional, always available and acurate. Time response is very short and friendly!

A lot of translation work to pass to portuguese, and so many possible settings that it get sometimes confusing ...but the support team is always available acurate and fast to answer and solve

Moses W.
Owner in Schweden

Friendly- Easy to use- Support works well

Kommentare: Pay less get more

The HQ team was able to help me start my new business as a franchisee. Within a couple weeks they also helped me to complete a nice looking website that is responsive and that allows my clients to make online bookings. A few months in now, I can really see how the system will help me to continue to grow my business. There are different layers to the system and as my company grows I can enable new features. The HQ team was also very helpful during the setup process to configure the system to my requirements. And when I run into questions I know there will be someone there to help me out.

They should work more on drag and drop features rather then fields to be filled .More colors in graphs and statistics.

Antwort von Caag Software

Thanks Moses we will take your feedback into consideration as well.

Andrew K.
President in USA

We Love Our New Software

Kommentare: Multiple users at multiple locations in real time. My customers are even impressed with how well the rental process goes.
E signature.

No matter where I am at I can access my customers, vehicle information, contracts, etc..... Work Flow has improved 300%. We eliminated two other software companies with this transition.

Learning curve!!! Well worth all the growing pains. I have used software where you were given a product and had to make it work. Meaning, complete overkill or not enough. With HQ you custom design it to your needs.

Kerry P.
Group Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Car Hire System

Kommentare: This has been such an easy install and easy to use.
Yet all the functionality you could wish for.

The ease of use is incredible, set up was completely hassle free. Any issues were resolved so quickly and never too much of a hassle. Gave our organization complete visibility of our business and gave us control over our fleet. I cannot recommend this software enough!

There is nothing I did not like. Our needs were all met.

John H.
Managing Partner in USA

Everything and more!

The HQ Rental software was exactly what we were looking for. We performed due diligence on over 4 companies that provided rental software solutions and we selected HQ Rental because of its flexibility, depth of features and most importantly, its customer-centric support model. Their nimble software product combined with their attentive support and deep on-line knowledge base allowed us to bring our offering to market with minimal stress and complication. Once implemented, the use of reporting and dashboards, the flexibility tying into payment processors and accounting software to name a couple of their integrations, has allowed for us to make our rental business operational and manageable.

If I had to choose something to note as least likable, it would be the process required to fine tune forms. By no means a deal breaker, just know that this is where I would like to see some enhancements with future versions of this fantastic product.

Antwort von Caag Software

Dear John, Thanks for your kind review as well as your feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance our system! Best wishes, Ries

Yelitza G.
Director in Curaçao

This is a very user-friendly system that makes our work a lot easier and is flexible to configure.

The system allows us to automate a lot of our tasks which creates a company standard and saves us significant time. What's nice is that this software was originally built for car rentals but it is flexible to use for any type of rental business. We're also happy that we can access the system from anywhere seeing as it is cloud-based. As owners of the company we enjoy traveling ourselves and we feel like we can still monitor the business while we are abroad.

We are based in a location with unstable internet so sometimes we are forced to register reservations on paper and then enter them in the system when it comes back online. Unfortunately the system is not available offline.

Stephan H.
Owner in Seychellen
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great To Use

Kommentare: Cannot complain at all. We are thousands of miles apart and yet they help you whenever you need them.

Easy to use, great add on features and willing to adapt to your needs and wants, there is never a no that we can't do it, they always assist and succeed.

very little, at this moment absolutely nothing

Antwort von Caag Software

Thanks Stephan, we look forward to many years of business together! All the best!