Über iubenda

Erstelle deine Datenschutzrichtlinie für deine Website in Sekundenschnelle.

Erfahre mehr über iubenda

Ease of use and speed in setting the cookie policy and privacy policy. Extremely simple to insert services.

A little bit of difficulty in understanding all the things that must be done.

Bewertungen zu iubenda

iubenda hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iubenda bereits verwendet?

Viktor
Viktor
CEO in Kanada
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best privacy policy and cookie solution on the market!

Kommentare: Iubenda helps save thousands of dollars in attorney fees and provides an easy solution for anyone to generate privacy policy and implement the cookie solution. It's so easy to use, that we even offer our clients (bloggers, small businesses, etc.) complimentary set up of Iubenda on their websites. It usually takes us 15-30 minutes to generate privacy policy and implement the cookie solution. Timing depends on how extensive the privacy policy needs to be. For bloggers usually 15 min, for businesses usually 30 minutes.

Iubenda provides an easy way to generate privacy policy to comply with all international privacy laws like GDPR, CCPA, etc. Plus, once you generate privacy policy you can easily keep it updated as things change. Iubenda stays on top of the laws around the world, so they adjust and add more stuff to help users comply with new laws. They recently added CCPA compliance, and it was a breeze to activate and add to our privacy policy. In addition to the privacy policy, their cookie solution is indispensable. We set up Google Tag Manager integration to allow for prior blocking of cookies, and everything works without issues.

The service itself is great, there are really no cons. However, the only thing where I would like to see improvement is support times. They can be a bit slow to respond, but do help with the issues. The other thing, I wish they would add more service providers quicker to grow their database.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Webiste privacy and cookies management with iubenda

With iubenda, making safety and privacy policies is a cakewalk, instead of taking a gamble on a public privacy or cookie policy (without knowing if it benefits the company) or paying loads of cash on an attorney to draft one. When you install iubenda, it will automatically scan the existing site and provide you with the option to personally choose the extensions, plugins, and services you use. Based on such data, iubenda will design custom privacy and cookie disclaimer for your website.

It's not the software I had issues with but rather the expectation that a single individual should be capable of ensuring a webpage complies with all applicable laws. A website-scanning tool is available to assist you in locating potential new services to include, although it is not entirely reliable just yet.

Gaetano
Founder in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Iubenda on Horbiter™️

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We’re happy with the overall solution; nonetheless, we think Iubenda’s crawler should step up and CS lead time, too.

You can easily scale the solution up or down.

The Customer Support takes too long to answer a question. Your crawler is in our opinion misleading; it often highlights missing compliances for no reason

h
CEO in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst Customer support Ever.. i would give minus rating if there is any..

Kommentare: Very Very bad experience and the worst customer support we have ever received from a product. at the time of writing this review, my whole account is down for 5 days now, and till now the customer support team never replied to our emails or chats!!!!!

Nothing worth mentioning here. I'm writing this review to get their management's attention, maybe they don't know how bad their customer support team is.

First and most importantly, they have an incompetent customer support team who barely replies to our concerns and forget about the 24/7 support that they say they have. Go contact them on chat and good luck after that if anyone replied to you. Very difficult to integrate with other platforms, and as explained above, no support for the integration.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our customer support team. We value your feedback and would like to take steps to address your concerns and improve your experience with our product. We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with more information to help identify your requests in our system and provide you with support as soon as possible. Updating your Capterra account details by adding your name and surname would be helpful in this process. Alternatively, you can provide us with the URL of your website. We understand that you have been experiencing difficulties with integrating our product with other platforms and that your account has had issues for the past five days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our team is committed to providing prompt and efficient support to all of our customers, and we would like to do everything we can to ensure that your experience from now on will be as smooth and seamless as possible.

Mirjam
Artist and Founder in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

i only Ubenda!

Kommentare: I love iUbenda! Since we met I haven't looked anywhere else and have 0 need/wish to do so in the future. We're in for a long haul! :)

I first met the representative of iUbenda back in 2015 at The Startup Summit Berlin and instantly grabbed his business card when I realized their product is a perfect marriage between the current (at the time)/future web/app development and the tech legal world. For someone who isn't fluent at all in legal language, it was at first intimidating, however, iUbenda exceeded my expectations with step by step guiding process, easy setup, vast knowledge base, and smooth implementation. I love the visual and easy-to-understand user interface, that I can rest assured knowing iUbenda is keeping up with the constant law changes and instantly notifying me so I can update my policies. The customer care is also wonderful and I can only highly recommend it.

No complaints! They just keep growing and making it better with each update.

Marco
Marco
Web Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

The best GDPR/CCPA solution on the market

Kommentare: I started using it more than 2 years ago for client work, and I've never stopped since then. It's easy to use and fast to implement once you put in some effort, and it gives you a solid compliancy level. It's an essential tool for every web designer and marketer.

There are several benefits to using iubenda for GDPR compliance. First, it can help ensure that your data is properly collected and stored. Second, it can automate the consent process so you don't have to check each individual pop-up or Formfield on your website. And finally, once users have given their consent, iubenda will keep track of this information so you always know who has agreed to receive marketing messages from your company. It keeps your policies constantly updated by a team of top-level lawyers, so you don't need to check the law variations compulsively to remain compliant with them.

It's an advanced platform since it offers a suite of tools. It should be easy to use, but it can be overwhelming since there are so many options. It is also quite expensive, but that's fair since they are the best on the market in my opinion.

Blair
CEO in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Iubenda took the stress our of making our privacy & consent management compliant

The interface is plain English and simple point-and-click selections when configuring are easy to use and understand. Easy to add local requirements to reference Laws in our country

Nothing I don't like - it does what I want and doesn;t bother me with sections I decide not to use - other than to warn me that I may be noncompliant, which is fine

Christopher
Marketing Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Small business, big customer service

A quality team who brings top notch small business customer service to their clients. Sometimes customer service tickets take a day or so to get a response, but the hands-on help is worth the wait. [sensitive content hidden] is a champ and has been a big help to our business.

The installation process is clear but not the easiest for people inexperienced with code or website development.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Co-Founder, Consultant & Content Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy compliant webforms and cookie policy creation.

Kommentare: Was good while it lasted, but had to replace eventually. Maybe would use again on a quick build ecommerce site.

Was easy to build forms and cookie policies using templates and wizard. Many shortcodes and intergration for form building. A good choice of styling options and abilty to use via imbed, or plug-in.

I would say for the most part, that the solution is expensive in comparison to other services offering fully compliant web forms and/or policies. If you know a thing or two about HTML/CSS, the styling and embed does not really matter all that much.

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Free and easy to use tool to be compliant

Free and easy to use tool to stay complaint with gdpr and privacy law. The have a good customer care despite is a free or really cheap tool.

Sometimes the support isn't really supportive, they answer fastly but the quality of support could be improved

Lorenzo
Web Developer in Italien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The best solution for your website's privacy, cookies and consents management

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied with the service offered by iubenda. It allows my clients to save a lot of money for the process of creating and implementing all the legal documents and procedures required when creating a website. I'm able to implement everything with ease without coding a single line, so it makes this the fastest and most reliable solution on the market.

Quite easy to generate the privacy/cookie policy documents. Thanks to the wordpress plugin is effortless implementing the scripts in a website. Customer support is very kind and on the spot.

The generation of the privacy/cookie policies could be easier. There is a tool that scans the website to help you find the services to add, but it's not perfectly reliable yet. Still, it's very helpful.

Federico
Web Master in Italien
Sport, Selbstständig

Iubenda one of the best GDPR compliance tools kit

Kommentare: I tried other competitor similare software to be compliance with GDPR. After 2 year I consolidated all the different GDPR tool to Iubenda, becasue they have the most complete 360 degrees soution

The ease of use of the software and the huge number of functionality.

The Consent Solution + Internal Privacy Management price is high and is not progressive based on the traffic

Steven
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Saves me from chasing Attorneys

Kommentare: Their service, product and customer service have all made the price worth it. You should at least consider trying this out, you will see the savings in the long run, especially if you're running a high volume site (and not just a hobby site).

It does a lot of work for you. Takes care of document structure and makes sure you don't forget a critical section. I also really like how it scans my website and lets me know what I should consider including in my policies.

It is a bit pricey, you pay per site. But when you think about how much time and energy this saves in finding an attorney to help with this, it is worth it.

Mo
founder in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Millenia Lawyer

Kommentare: Thumbs up!

Lawyer's job is to control the flow of information. A good lawyer, lets right data to get to you at the right time. A bad lawyer, sends wrong ones to make the real data increase it's value, an armature lawyer overloads you with too much of detail. Iubenda is not your lawyer but it's your trustful resource that you can go to get the right data, at the right time and just the amount you need. and they've been doing this for long tim.

Complexity of various package. Please make it simpler.

Luigi
CEO in Italien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

everything ok

Kommentare: ok

quick and efficient and easy to be installed

too expensive the service and the extention

Robin
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Must have & Easy to Implement

That the features are based on what you have were easy to implement and set up. If you are missing something, you will get notified as it combs your site. Support is super helpful.

Haven't found anything yet. So far so good!

paola
IT employee in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good

the customer service responded in an appropriate and fast to my request

I havn't found any problems sincerely. it was easy to communicate with them and I got answers quickly

Francesco
CEO in Italien
Schiffbau, Selbstständig

A valid help for Italian startup

Kommentare: Very positive

The application is complete and provides very valid support for the establishment of innovative startups in Italy.The advantageous cost compared to the notary is highly appreciated

What is less appreciated is the complexity of the procedure for setting up a new company. It is clear that it depends on Italian law and not on the authors of the software

ANTONELLA
AVVOCATO in Italien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VERY GOOD

Kommentare: MY PROFESSIONAL PROBLEMS REGARDING MY INTERNET SITE PRIVACY POLICY HAVE BEEN SOLVED PERFECTLY BY IUBENDA

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE. IT TAKES ONLY TO FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS.

NOTHING. I FOUND IT VERY USEFUL AND EASY.

Antwort von iubenda

Hello Antonella, thank you very much for your review, it's highly appreciated! We are happy our service has been useful to you and we are constantly working in order to add new features and clauses to our generator. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in order to remain up to date with all our latest features and news.

Rossano
Titolare in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

SATISFIED

To date nothing. I haven't had any other experiences with other software and I don't think I'll try

Mario Raffaele
Mario Raffaele
Titolare in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

Iubenda GDPR

Kommentare: Personally I had already used Iubenda some time ago for the service dedicated to privacy.
In recent months I have used (and also used by others ...) Iubenda to manage the complex part dedicated to GDPR

The software is very complete, quite easy to use and takes into account the many variants that characterized the law on GDPR

If I have to indicate something ... I can say that - perhaps - it is not always easy to understand which is the most suitable economic solution in different cases ...

Antwort von iubenda

Hello Mario, Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback, it is extremely appreciated. If you happen to need assistance with our solutions, prices or you simply need more information, please contact us anytime at info@iubenda.com or through the support chat you can find in every page of our website

Giusi
author in Italien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Good customer care

Kommentare: Privacy problems are huge and costly for a small website like mine. Iubenda allows me to feel safe on this regard without having to spend a lot of money

The software is quite easy to use. I also had a good experience with the customer care. I needed to know wether it was necessary for me to upgrade the assistance, due to new privacy rules in UE and I received in a couple of days the exact answer.

I found no particular problems in this software.

alberto
manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Iubenda works for me

it is very clear from the start that you will be guided and never left alone as for me a total newbie is the most important thing

there are few things for a newbie that could be presented in a better and easier way

Rachel
Web Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Not suited to new businesses

Iubenda taking care of your policies and updating them according to changes in law is a great aspect of the service. Policies are easy to create, and embed in websites.

The price. As a new business it's not really feasible to pay the hundreds of pounds each year to maintain policies and cookie consent solutions. Though cheaper alternatives won't be as robust as the services iubenda provides, for new and small businesses the more affordable options make the most sense to use.

Giorgio
Project Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, easy way to achieve legal GDPR compliance

Kommentare: 5 star experience, no complaints.

- self generated cookie policy - quick deployment - many plugins for different platforms - quick policy adjustments - plug & play - fast deployment - automatic site scanner - quick customer service

- it's not immediately clear that you have to pay the license for each different language, would have expected a blanket license for GDPR