Über Thryv

Eine End-to-End-Client-Experience-Plattform für kleine Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Thryv

Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Bewertungen zu Thryv

4,0

Thryv hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 495 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Thryv bereits verwendet?

Donna Lynn
Donna Lynn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loving Thryv!

Kommentare: Excellent.

It is easy to use, highly functional and easily interacts with our website. Our client portal is SUPER AMAZING!

It will not save client credit cards at checkout for easier future payments. Would also like to have employee tracking for payroll.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. It is great to hear how easy Thryv is to use and help with your online presents. Thank you for the feedback as well, we will take this back to our team for them to look into. - Gabe

Lisa
Directpr in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

THRYV A Great CRM, All in One Software for Small Businesses

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the THRYV software, and I haven't found a comparable offering for the price.

THRYV is easy to use, easy to implement, and provides features that other software in this category does not, for instance, estimates, invoicing, and some marketing.

I can't pull reports that include all my customers due to line restrictions. I would also like to see a "last date of purchase" field (for marketing purposes).

Jenny
Officer in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Kommentare: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Jennifer
Owner/physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great comprehensive software package for a small business

Kommentare: Very helpful, more useful than I expected when I chose it

Love the calendar, CRM, online appts and reminders, and ability to create/edit/send & re-send invoices (& take payment online)

Searching the CRM -- when you type a first and last name it shows ALL entries that match either the first or last name, and then I have to scroll through to find what I'm looking for. Just show me the perfect match! Or at least make it the first thing I see.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping you stay more organized and helps streamline your customer's experience. Also, thank you for your feedback, I will be sending this to our team for them to look into. In the meantime, you can always submit your suggestions right in Thryv for others to see and vote on! - Gabe

Patrick
Piano Tuner/Technician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

An easer scheduling manager

Kommentare: I have realized great benefit by using Thryv. The online scheduling for the client and myself is a vast improvement on what I had in the past. I would definitely recommend this software for others who are looking for an appointment management system.

At first I was skeptical that Thryv could be the one scheduling management that would help me keep track of my appointments. When I really got down to using it, I was upset with myself that I had not started using this earlier. I now find it to be an essential part of my business. I am an older guy and I have had trouble comprehending other past appointment management systems. With Thryv, the ease of use for the client to schedule appointments and myself for approving and manually scheduling has been wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Thryv.

A feature I feel that is missing is the ability for the client to pay me on the spot.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Patrick, thank you for your kind words, and not sure if you knew, but we offer ThryvPay that allows you to take payments whenever and wherever you are, you can even send a link to receive the payment. Here is a link with more information. - Gabe https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/

Kim
Office manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too complicated

Kommentare: Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

We don't use Thryv anymore because everything was way too complicated

Having to do too many steps to accomplish a task

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Kim, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We understand that Thryv can be overwhelming at times with everything the platform provides. That is why our team is here to assist and make sure you are supported and show you how to best utilize the software. If you have any questions, please let us know. - Gabe

Neta
Neta
Versicherung, Selbstständig

THRYV is helping my business grow

Kommentare: Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Stephen R.
Stephen R.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THRYV is Excellent!

Kommentare: Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry. Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Hannah
Owner/Life Integration Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Thryv REALLY Cares

Kommentare: From start until now, I have felt cared for. There is confusion and again, the processes are hard for me...but I know they care.

Whenever I have a question, the person who set me up with all of it QUICKLY responds and helps!!

I don't think they are set up to work well with Neurodivergent folks, but that's systemic. I don't learn the way others do and the processes are OVERWHELMING, though they all seem awesome.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words with this review. We are excited to hear how our Thryv team is here to help when needed. We understand that there are a lot of features with Thryv and it can be overwhelming, our advice is to take the top things you need to learn first, then reach out to our team for further assistance on the other features. Before you know it, you will be a Thryv expert! - Gabe

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
Automation Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thryv, Inc Merger History

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability to get a deep dive look into companies due to the precious software capabilities given to them

Hard to sync all the automation for creative in one place

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Lindsey Raye, thank you for your review and for choosing Thryv. - Gabe

Julie
President & CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our buiness has bounced forward

Kommentare: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thryv for HR use

Kommentare: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Marilyn
Psychotherapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

HAND-HOLDING

Kommentare: I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Michelle
owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Nothing but problems

Kommentare: Wish I never started with Thryv. I'll be looking elsewhere.

If the system worked properly every day or even most days, it would be great. Conceptually, the software would do almost if not everything a solopreneur needs to run a more efficient business.

I have had nothing but problems with Thryv from day one, literally. Integrations didn't integrate. Documents didn't load. The app doesn't open. I've deleted and uploaded the app on my phone numerous times, updated the phone, turned the phone off and on. Still stuck trying to open. On occasion, even the website doesn't open on my computer. There have been so many problems, I can't even remember them all anymore. I've wasted so much time trying to get Thryv to work, both by myself and with customer support, that it's maddening. I've asked for a discount because of the problems and got no reply. I was sold partly on the fact that I could integrate other programs, only to find out (after I signed the contract and paid money) that Thryv does not have the capability to answer questions the way the other form does -- so NO INTEGRATION. I don't intend to renew when my 6 month contract ends, which is a shame, because there is a lot of potential for the product to be great. It's as if someone came up with a good concept and then hired I don't know who to develop lousy software, thinking that if they market it well enough it will sell, and then hoping their support team can fix the bugs later, or just not caring about the client experience because they'll get their 6 months' worth of money and run. Glad I only took the basic package to limit the damage.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Michelle, we deeply apologize for your experience with Thryv so far. Would you mind sending me an email to gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com, with your account information? I would like to send this over to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Brittany
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software I Have Tried

Kommentare: 9 out of 10

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Melanie
Office Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs a little tweaking, but all in all not a bad product

Kommentare: Generally speaking, this product will do what a small business needs it to do. It keeps track of your accounts, allows you to send estimates and invoices, keeps track of what is outstanding (clunky), and helps with marketing campaigns. Even though some areas still need work, the software team is consistently making improvements and updates.

This product was very easy to learn and implement. The customer service people are pleasant.

I am not happy with the search function in the Billing & Invoicing section. It would be really nice to be able to search by company name or child account name in this area. While this is a great CRM system, this is definitely not an accounting software. Some areas refer to open invoices as payments which is not just inaccurate, but the opposite of what they are. I find the reporting to be clunky and cumbersome as well.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Melanie, thank you for your review and valuable feedback. It is always great to hear how you are enjoying Thryv and how we can improve. I will be passing this information on to our team. - Gabe

Jennifer
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is nice that using Thryv has made posting on social media much more streamlined and is more time saving. The fact that it can be set up for them to post for you, eases your mind of knowing there is always something being posted. It is also very nice to have the ability to text leads from Thryv as our agency does not have the capability to text and most people like this method of communication. I do feel like there is much more potential for use, but we would like to have more streamlined training.

It has a lot of good features that if given the proper training for use, is very beneficial for our agency.

I feel there needs to be easier access to training to use the product.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv provided a website and so much more. It is awesome to hear that Thryv helps make it easier for you to communicate with your clients and have a consistent social media posting schedule. We understand there are a lot of features when it comes to Thryv. That is why we offer our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, for any questions or refreshers. Call in at any time and our team is available to help! - Gabe

Doug
owner in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Caution

Kommentare: It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Doug, I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns. Thanks, Ed

Denise
Director, Business Development in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automated campaigns

Kommentare: For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Laurie
Front Office Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

REC Front Office Administration

Kommentare: We appreciate the overall experience with Thryv. The ease of being able to respond to reviews and clients that reach out to us through the HIPAA compliant email is very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our customer support rep, is amazing!

The ease of use and ease of customer support when needed. The ability to respond to reviews easily and speak with patients through HIPAA compliant email.

Most of our leads are not leads. When leads are called most of them say they have no idea who we are and they never reached out to us. Seems like a waste of valuable time chasing down possible leads that are sent to us. I would say about 80 to 85% of the leads are not.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Laurie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv. I would like to see if there is anything we can do about the leads you are getting. If you could, can you send me your account information to gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com? I will send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Jonathan
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Integration and Connection, Management Issues

Kommentare: Poor. Fictitious customers created, duplicates, anything with a street address of "PO Box" in QuickBooks get deleted randomly, characters added to the end of emails, city location deleted, "null" replacing phone numbers. With the QuickBooks App connected, I need to, on a daily basis, check to see what kind of damage Thryv has done to my QuickBooks customer list data.
No integration for ledger accounts - Thryv simply posts the revenue into a generic "Sales" account which I don't use. I then need to go in an manually recreate the invoice in QuickBooks to get the revenue into the correct account.
I am going to disconnect the App and do it manually. I would suggest Thryv cut off the QuickBooks App until they can fix it.

Website and social management. The URL and Website team is excellent. Many of the integration experts are good as well. But the software, as a CRM tool, needs work.

Integration, building customer list, set up, difficulty creating my customer details in Thryv

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Jonathan, we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with Thryv. We would like to see if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around. Would you mind sending me your account information? You can send it to gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com. I will send this to our Executive Claims team to assist us further. - Gabe

Jeff
president in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

real estate and financial services

the appointment confirmations and automated campaigns are what I find most beneficial.

Can't believe that you cancelled the "work as" function. We are in two time zones and trying to schedule an appointment in the other time zone is painful. Only admins can login as other staff members so an ordinary function that anyone could do now falls on my plate. No sooner than I set the appointment, log out and back in as myself here comes another call and I get to do it all over again. After I have done this several times the system makes me go through the authentication process with a six digit code.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review and feedback. If you could, can you email gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com with your account information and any other details? I want to send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Mj
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thryv is easy to use!

Kommentare: Thryv has been a huge time saver, allowing my technicians to see all the information about the next service call. It incorporates Google maps so they also have directions. Before they leave our shop, they can view their calls and ask any questions that may arise.

I like all the features but also that the features are customizable for our needs. Thryv is always making improvements and their customer service department is great!

I don't like that some fields are required fields, as they don't apply to the way we use Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi MJ, thank you so much for your review. We are excited to hear how Thryv is saving you and your employees time when it comes to seeing appointments and directions. Thank you for your feedback on the required fields, I will make sure to take this back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Lena
Estimator/Project Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do Not Use This Service

Kommentare: Thryv/Dex is a terrible company. I have spent numerous hours with their customer service, business "advisor", management, etc. I was told our company subscription and account ended on a certain date. Based on that information in writing, I hired a new company. They failed to inform me that it was automatically renewed. I am now out hundreds of dollars to the new company I hired on. The customer service is terrible. I have approximately 10 emails over a span that to this day have never been responded to. When I addressed all of the problems we have experienced with their service while our business "advisor" was in the office, she walked out when I stated we wanted to be released and have it in writing that we should be released stating "you know, this comes out of my paycheck". I have never in my entire business career experienced such terrible quality and customer service from a company.

I literally have nothing positive to say about this company or their services.

The only services we utilized were the FB posts. The majority of those were blocked by FB and had very little to negative impact with our FB followers.

Antwort von Thryv

Update 12/7: Hello Lena, Thank you for allowing us to contact you and address your concerns. We greatly appreciate you choosing to continue your relationship with Thryv! - Ed Good afternoon Lena, We hate to lose you as a valued Thryv client. The issues outlined regarding your product satisfaction and the customer service received during your attempts to discuss this matter definitely concern us. You will be promptly contacted and we'll work to address and resolve this matter for you. Thank you, Ed

Paul
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better CRM than Hubspot

Kommentare: Excellent.

CRM functionality is easy and powerful.

Only thing I can think of is some additional customizability on the different kinds of clients.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Paul, thank you for your review. It is great to see how Thryv has helped you stay more organized with your clients through our CRM. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line 844-998-4798. - Gabe