Über Thryv

All-in-one management software built for small business

Erfahre mehr über Thryv

Betty j. B.
Co-Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"One of the best business investments I’ve made!"

Kommentare: Phenomenal!!

Vorteile: It’s practically automatic. Reminders are sent to clients as well as opportunity to pay. I can easily set up ad campaigns and have emails for the promotion sent to all or as many of my contacts I want instantly. Customer service is above and beyond fantastic. My website is phenomenal and very user friendly. I could go on all day! Superb investment!

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of. It’s all fabulous!

von Thryv an 8.5.2019

Hi Betty,

Such amazing feedback! Thank you for choosing Thryv as the all-in-one software for your small business!

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Curtis B.
Hair Designer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Thryving"

Kommentare: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Vorteile: Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Nachteile: Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

von Thryv an 20.4.2020

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Angelo D.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Amazing business management software"

Kommentare: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Vorteile: I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

von Thryv an 14.5.2020

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Doug D.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2019

"Caution"

Kommentare: It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Vorteile: I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Nachteile: I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

von Thryv an 29.3.2019

Hi Doug,

I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns.

Thanks,
Ed

• Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Barry F.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Total Client Integration"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Nachteile: There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

von Thryv an 14.5.2020

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Michael H.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2019

"Great all-around business building system"

Kommentare: We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Vorteile: Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Nachteile: The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

von Thryv an 17.4.2020

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Jenny L.
Officer
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2020

"Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not"

Kommentare: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Vorteile: If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Nachteile: 1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

von Thryv an 20.4.2020

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Tim B.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Versatile tool"

Kommentare: Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Vorteile: Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Nachteile: Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

von Thryv an 17.4.2020

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Academy frame K.
Managing Partner
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2019

"Thryve review"

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been okay. Our service manager has been awesome. CSR has taken the time to walk me through certain aspects of the product and has been working with us from the beginning. Before she came on board it was a stressful hassle to get the website looking how we wanted it. And it is frustrating when updates and fixes take a long time- like the current issues with AOL and Yahoo.

Vorteile: I like that the dashboard is fairly easy to navigate and that when I need to update the website I can do so fairly quickly. There are some very unique features. I like that we can put coupons and buttons directly into the website.

Nachteile: There is so much that the software can do that it is almost overwhelming. And there are some features that we just won't ever use. I really don't like when they have done software updates and major changes that they did not contact us to let us know that changes were coming and that we wouldn't be able to make changes. We update the website 2-3 times per month and this really messed up our program.

• Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Donna H.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Worst experience"

Kommentare: Never. Never. Never. purchase this product. They want to mention the 6 month contract I signed. However, in order to have a fully executed contract - I agree to use product for 6 mos. But they have to deliver a quality and functional product. They did not. This is the worse thing I've ever wasted money on in my 13 years of business. I have had to pay my bank to stop payment for future payments. As of today, I have not gotten refunded my initial down payment from the launch (if that's what you want to call it) of the product 6 weeks ago. Worse 6 weeks of my life.

Vorteile: There was nothing I liked about this experience. It was hands down the worst I've ever had purchasing software. Everyday was a new promise and a new lie. No integrity whatsoever from anyone in the company. Customer service was horrible and no one I worked with was knowledgeable about fixing anything.

Nachteile: We purchase this software. Nothing worked. They promised integration with QB Online. It took from March 3 to March 13 to sync my QB client database into Thryv. Then, there were thousands upon thousands of duplicates that they expected our staff to spend time deleting. After weeks, we finally got ready to launch Thryve. It would not integrate with QB from the App Market. We couldn't get an email to verify our email so that we could send automated campaigns. Google wouldn't integrate nor our social media which is another reason for purchase - to get reviews from our clients. By the time we cancelled after 6 weeks, not only did we not get to use Thryv for one single transaction, but it then integrated thousands of duplicates into our QB online. I have just spent 12 hours deleting duplicates and I'm not even half way through my client database.

von Thryv an 20.4.2020

Hi Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your dissatisfactory experience. I wanted to let you know that I've contacted our Head of Product Services and someone on the team is looking into your account now. They will be reaching out to you soon. Let us know what else we can help you with and again, I deeply apologize for the trouble. -Chandlor

• Bewertet am 11.4.2020
Human Resources Director
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"Thryv for HR use"

Kommentare: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Vorteile: Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Nachteile: While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

von Thryv an 3.10.2018

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Kathy F.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Thryv Review"

Kommentare: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Vorteile: Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Nachteile: The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

von Thryv an 19.5.2020

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Monica B.
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Dipping my small business toe into CRM "

Kommentare: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Vorteile: I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Nachteile: I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Alice J.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Thryv = Transforming how we do business!"

Kommentare: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Vorteile: What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Nachteile: Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Catherine S.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Thryv helps me Thrive!"

Kommentare: I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

Vorteile: As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Nachteile: Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Jeff D.
VP of Sales & Marketing
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Thryv...your one stop shop for ECM software!"

Kommentare: As an executive who also completes billable jobs while trying to handle the sales, marketing, & social media Thryv helps me perform mutliple job duties at an extremely effecient & high level.

Vorteile: So many positives it is hard to chose just one, but if I had to pick one I would say the ease of use for end users of all levels of experience in enterprise wide content management software. Whether you are a small business owner who stays small or becomes large or C-suite executive seeking a to improve how your company does business, Thryv has the type of platform & interface that can grow with you.

Nachteile: Still searching...maybe having a scanner functionality where the end user can scan bar codes, RFID, SKUs, etc to expedite the data entry stage.

von Thryv an 17.4.2020

Thank you, Jeff! We're truly happy to hear you've loved our services. If there's ever anything you need or have questions about, let us know!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2019

"All Glitter and No Substance"

Kommentare: We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Vorteile: Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Nachteile: 1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

von Thryv an 30.4.2019

Hi,

It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way.

Ed

• Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Sean B.
General Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2019

"The difference is the PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS!!!"

Kommentare: Here’s the deal everyone seeking a true CRM tool to help take your company to the next level... the staff at Thryv make the world of difference. Anyone can copy or recreate the software it takes to run/manage a domain or to track and add ways to reach out to your client, but the PEOPLE at Thryv make the world of difference. From the help that’s given I have seen vary from the first time computer user, to the tech savvy(like me 😬) and have personally seen them how greatly impacted after spending a single hour visiting in person or via conference call. Where those individuals little lite bulb in their head goes off and “EUREKA” moment happens.

Vorteile: Speed, reliability and its up to the moment updates. The moment a client calls/texts/email messages it’s INSTANT

Nachteile: The same platform used at kickserv is being used here. So someone is copying someone’s software, but that’s fine bc it’s the people that go into the support that really makes the difference.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Elisa M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2020

"Integration was a snap!"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful! I enjoy working with the team of experts assigned to my business. I appreciated being able to give input and how easily it was to see the input realized in the website and being heard by the staff who gathered all the moving parts and created a cohesive platform.

Vorteile: I am grateful to the team of experts that integrated all the multiple parts of the business, and put all together in a great online package! Now I go to one place to interact with my social media platforms! I used to spend hours trying to coordinate everything!

Nachteile: There's a learning curve I'm working with, not knowing the software and all the capabilities it has. It's easy to contact customer service with an email and one of the reps gets back to you in less than 24 hours.

von Thryv an 22.5.2020

Hi Elisa! Thanks for the great feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have questions or concerns! -Chandlor

• Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Jerry S.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Thryv - takes care of all of your business needs"

Kommentare: Thryv created our website and was able to link our landline phone to the software and covert messages left that were texts and send them to my cell. Also, the ability to self manage social campaigns is a great advantage. THE BEST FEATURE is COST of them managing my business on all website platforms for one price and no surprises.

Vorteile: Portability and transparency from a mobile or home landline. Can access leads easily and manage campaigns easily.

Nachteile: Occasionally, the password wouldn't work or it could have been newbie error;-(

von Thryv an 17.4.2020

Thank you, Jerry for the kind review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Brian W.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"Great option for the multi-business owner"

Vorteile: I love the ease of it, the CRM helps us stay connected to our clients and the team. The team behind the services like website design, walk-through at the beginning. The team continues to be in communication with you when ever help is needed. I love the social media services that are included in one of the packages. Not having to worry about when the last time we posted on Instagram or Facebook is such a relief. Being able to have your business all over the Internet with a simple form is priceless. Thryv also helps the business stay on top of the website/social media reputation, which could be a huge challenge.

Nachteile: The one thing that I would love for Thryv to add to their services is a phone integration. It helps with tracking calls and interactions with clients and prospects. I believe that would round out their services quit nicely.

von Thryv an 15.5.2020

Hi Brian!
Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Weeden Enterprise is enjoying Thryv! Let us know how we can further assist you. We're here to help! -Chandlor

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Mike E.
President/CEO/Locksmith
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2019

"Nervous"

Kommentare: The support team is fantastic. They have been really helpful and have been holding my hand through a lot of little bumps. Thank You
What bothers me is the reviews. If I'd have seen some from employees, ex-employees, customers, and ex-customers (it all matters) I may have not tried this. There are a lot of pretty unhappy people out there and they don't want people to use this service. I believe as long as the team keeps me happy, I'll stick to this.
I just hope the employees that work on our accounts are being treated better. I do understand ex-employees are typically negative towards their ex-employers but they all say the same things.
I do appreciate this website and Team doing their best to help me. I hope this relationship works out.

Vorteile: I like that it will help promote my business. It's doing in 2 days what took me a year to do. There are a lot of options and features I'm looking forward to using

Nachteile: The software is fine. I signed up for this and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not very computer friendly though. You could consider making your save button a bit bigger. The tiny disc on the top right is there but I can sense some people dont, and get frustrated rather quickly.

von Thryv an 7.5.2019

Hi Mike,

We can't thank you enough for choosing ,Thryv, and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your review. I can assure you that employee and client satisfaction both mean the world to us. We're here for you if you need us.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Jennifer M.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Central client organization"

Kommentare: Customer care is constantly improving and more customers are being reached via the means that they choose. We don't want to hassle our clients, and now we can give them options or send them messages how they choose to receive them. And they can send us anything and we can keep it all together in their online "folder". We haven't use the invoicing yet, but it is something we are looking at implementing.

Vorteile: We find the client portal features extremely useful and easy to use. The template marketing emails for new clients helps us reach out to more clients automatically without having to write up individual emails, we can customize it and set it up to send.

Nachteile: Uploading client contact information was a little problematic but we figured it out.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Rosemary F.
Travel Consultant
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

"What a relief"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were AWESOME!!! Working with them to help me get this off the ground has been incredible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] coaching and insight was the motivation I needed to assist me with rebranding my business with a new logo and showing me all the great ways to reach my customer base. It’s the first product I love using and cannot wait to connect it to my website.

Vorteile: When you own your own company you have a tendency to buy a bunch of products to handle your day to day to reach your customers. However this product is one stop shopping to care of your business needs in one CRM. I have less stress, more flexibility and the ease of communicating with my customers.

Nachteile: The Social Media moves a little slow when you click on it but once you are in it it’s great.

von Thryv an 14.5.2020

Hey Rosemary! That's awesome to hear. I'm so glad Thryv's been able to help Dreamcatcher Travel navigate these areas of business! Let us know how we can continue to best be of service. -Chandlor

Carolyn D.
Coordinator
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Gearing up to grow"

Kommentare: The features Thryv offers that we're looking forward to utilizing fully are various marketing campaigns - pushing posts out to social media; surveys and mailings to clients; and doing business through our website via Thryv widgets. Thryv will hopefully take a lot of marketing and follow up tasks off of our shoulders and automate them - freeing up our time and extending our reach simultaneously.

Vorteile: I'm amazed at the incredible number of features and functions this software provides. It's obviously been developed over a period of years and is much more powerful than I expected. Their onboarding/set up team is thorough, accessible, and just very helpful. We are just getting started with using Thryv, but we're excited to see how it helps us grow our business through marketing campaigns and our own website functionality.

Nachteile: Though we have a ton of file storage through Thryv, the usability of that storage is quite limited due to lack of basic file organization functions. It could have the space and power of cloud storage like Google Drive, but there's currently no good way to organize the files.

von Thryv an 14.5.2020

Hi Carolyn! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We're excited People Factor LLC joined the Thryv Community and that you're enjoying it. In regards to any issues with functions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're here to help and want you to be completely satisfied. Have a great day! -Chandlor