Über PrimePay

Gehaltsabrechnungen müssen nicht zeitaufwändig sein. Spare Zeit und Geld mit der Online-Gehaltsabrechnung von PrimePay, die lediglich drei Schritte umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über PrimePay

Basic Functionality, Good Support on ACA Administration.

Took a long time to recover from the tax mishap during implementation. Was really tricky to have an HSA Plan - deduction codes proved difficult to set up and GL mapping didn't align.

Bewertungen zu PrimePay

3,5

PrimePay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PrimePay bereits verwendet?

Partner/Director of Operations in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PrimePay Good Service

Kommentare: PrimePay in general has been very responsive to our needs and requests. Having worked with multiple payroll companies in the past, I appreciate the large array of features combined with high touch customer service. I definitely recommend them.

The software is more customizable than most. The customer service and responsiveness is quite good for a payroll company. PrimePay manages to deliver high quality features like a large company, but more high touch service like a smaller company.

There is a limit to customization. The software cannot show a running tally of a person's hours worked per workweek on their time card in the mobile version. This has caused our mobile employees some issues in the field because they must manually add their timecards to stay on track for weekly hours and avoid unauthorized overtime.

Antwort von PrimePay

Thank you for your detailed review, Shannon. We highly value your feedback and strive to do everything we can to meet the needs of our clients. This information will be used to improve our products and services. - Team PrimePay

Aisha
Aisha
President CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PrimePay is a great option for small businesses.

Kommentare: Overall, I like Primepay. They worked professionally and helped me resolve any issue that came up.

I like the onboarding process. From getting all of your documents together to communication, it was really good. The price is average for what you can pay. I like when you get one deticated person to deal with from onboarding to runing payrolls. I like that she was really hands on with making sure you know all the ins and outs of getting started. She was very meticulous and task driven. She did not run it untill we confirmed everything.

I didn't like the switiching to a new person to handle my account. Like other payroll services, you get one person for on boarding and another for the rest of your term. That was the case here. The second person wan't bad at her job she just wasn't as experienced or meticulous. We had a few times that weren't entered correctly or something was missed in email. We eventually got it. It just took time.

Jeanell
owner in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Payroll system is awful

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Worse than Horrible - Excruciatingly Painful and the most frustrating organization that I have ever done business with. Also I put in a request for a 1099 for a company that did work for us and I received a message that it was handled but the 1099 did not arrive. So I call and PP said they would resend - that was weeks ago and I still have not received it.

The W-2 forms were sent on time. Other than that Nothing!!! - it sucks.

It is so difficult to set up the pay rate - the system keeps doubling the pay rate for one of the employees and I have to get help through customer support every month. When I call Customer Support I usually have to wait an hour to get help. Sometimes after listening to "Your call is important to us please hang on the line and your call will be answered by the next available agent" for an hour the phone hangs up on me. When I do get the agent, they fix it and tell me that it is all set for the next payroll and I won't have that problem again but the next month goes by and I have the same problem again - month after month after frickin' month.

Owner/Director of Operations in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PrimePay Timeworks and Payroll

Kommentare: We have been able to address the majority of our needs and concerns with the Timeworks product. The personal assigned rep for payroll is a great benefit. We had repeatedly requested an increase to functionality with Timeworks. We were told it wasn't possible, however we found out that there was an upgrade to the Timeworks app that addressed the particular issue. While we were pleased with that, we were never informed this upgrade had been done or was available, so we missed out on the use of the upgraded product for nearly a year before we discovered it had been released.

It is customizable and tailored to our business needs. The previous functionality issues with Timeworks have been addressed with the upgrade.

It does occasionally have "bugs" especially with the geotagging feature. Since geotagging is a requirement for regulatory compliance within our business, we must monitor this carefully.

Antwort von PrimePay

Thank you for your review, Shannon! We are so happy to see that you like our customizable Payroll service. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Kaisa
Regional HR Manager in USA
Supermärkte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent HRIS System w/Great support

Kommentare: Excellent support staff with effective and prompt solutions.

We were able to streamline our multiple FEIN operating companies under a single source of reporting and payroll for our entire corporate umbrella. All reporting is now in one location.

Lack of consolidated and aggregated reporting for multiple FEINS that are shared under the primary corporate account and umbrella.

Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Look Elsewhere

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It used to be good and I referred all my clients to it. Now I am not referring anyone to PrimePay and many of my clients have decided to move away from it.

When it was local in the NW it was my go to resource for payroll- now not so much.

ZERO customer support. Inordinate wait times on hold and no timely responses to emails.

Patricia
CFO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kommentare: Prior to the fall, you had a dedicated specialist that you could talk to....now everything is by email . Payroll is processed by whoever happens to pick up that payroll which has resulted in multiple errors as they know nothing about your company. When you do get a phone number and the name of someone to talk to, you leave messages and they don't call you back (Left two messages for a manager who has never call me back). If you call the customer support phone number on the web site, you get put on hold waiting for a manager and no one ever picks up (twice on hold for over an hour). The only email address you have is to a general customer support email that rarely responds. Definately will be switching to a new payroll service. They used to be good....not anymore!! I am currently out $1,300 due to their error and they won't respond.

At the moment nothing. They messed up my payroll in December.....messed it up even worse trying to fix it and cannot get anyone to return my calls or respond to e-mails. I have left multiple phone messages, get left on hold for hours with no one Answering, and no one responses to e-mails send to customer support. Right now that have withdrawn $1,300 from my account erroneously, and I cannot speak to anyone about it.

They messed up my payroll in December.....messed it up even worse trying to fix it and cannot get anyone to return my calls or respond to e-mails. I have left multiple phone messages, get left on hold for hours with no one answering, and no one responses to e-mails send to customer support. Right now that have withdrawn $1,300 from my account erroneously, and I cannot speak to anyone about it.

Ananay
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service but.....

Kommentare: We are using the Time Clock System as well a complete Payroll Services.

User Friendliness and Helpful Customer Service Team.

I wish an email or reminder would be sent when there's system update.

Antwort von PrimePay

Hi Ananay, thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate your business and hope to have many more years with you.

Jerrica
It Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Challenging

Kommentare: It was a no brainer to switch when we got the change since it was far too difficult to use for what we needed. It had a few positive but we wanted to not waste our time anymore with it. If you have a small company with a few employees it would be fine but not if you have over fifty of them.

It did a decent job of getting payroll together and sending the paychecks to where they needed to go. Very accurate on the employee PTO and Sick Time as well as the tax codes for them.

Getting a report was extremely difficult. If you needed one you would need to know in advance to actually needing it since it takes so much time to get it together. Any small hiccup would need you to call customer service to get handled. No way to really change anything yourself which makes it very time consuming.

Carolina
Carolina
Supervisor in Venezuela

Massive payroll data through data upload

Kommentare: The most common problerma I could solve using this software refers to solid reporting functions. These functions improve auditability for information and make actionable decisions within the company.

One thing I love is that I can automate complex calculations, as well as past, present and future tax changes, which helps me to reduce the risk of compliance issues.

So far I could get a handicap or negative aspect of Synchr that is meaningful, however I could say that is not aimed at small businesses and maybe that detracts functionality.

Jeanne
Vice President, Human Resources in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great HCM Solution

Kommentare: SyncHR's leadership team is very engaged with each client during implementation and thereafter. We've found their team to be responsive and willing to spend the extra time with us to ensure our satisfaction.

The things I like most about SyncHR include: 1) Position Control – SyncHR is the only solution to have true position control. As a large, dynamic 1,200+ employee organization, we track actual headcount and budgeted payroll expense versus actual labor dollars. SyncHR doesn’t lose track of the position and the dollars associated with it when someone terminates or moves to a different position – and you can view organization charts in the past, present or future. 2) Core system architecture – The HR, benefits and payroll core provides a level of automation we’ve never had before, which means our data is always accurate and up-to-date. 3) Employee Interface: SyncHR makes it easy for employees to see all their information in one place. Via self-service, employees are able to make changes to their personal data, payroll withholdings and direct deposit and can easily initiate life-change events for benefits. 4) Connecting to other systems: SyncHR bundles a world-class integration architecture with their solution which allows us to easily integrate our people data with other systems outside of the core. We've been successful at integrating SyncHR with our performance management, learning management and applicant tracking systems. 5) Commitment to our success: It’s extremely refreshing to work with a vendor who seems to truly care about our success. SyncHR isn’t perfect, but who is? Still, they seem to genuinely care about our business. We’re not just a number or help-desk-ticket to them. This matters a lot.

SyncHR is different, especially if you’re more familiar using one of the mainstream HCM products. Some of my team members who prefer to do things the way they’ve also done them have struggled a bit with a different way of doing things. It’s actually easier and makes more sense once you take the time to learn it, but again, it’s different. Using the system as designed is very powerful as it significantly automates and streamlines processes and drives much greater data accuracy.

Richard
CEO/Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

customer support desk

Kommentare: payroll and tlm program are solid, and the gh onboarding platform integration is great. The response time from the email customer support team is non-existent and infuriating.

We continue to receive no response on our open tickets. It's been a couple of weeks and no courtesy update has been provided to our questions. Since inception, the timeliness of responses (if any are received) continues to degrade. Is there any hope on the horizon for adding resources to the email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team?

customer support takes weeks to respond, if they respond at all.

Antwort von PrimePay

Hi Richard! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for the experience you've had with not receiving a response, and we will be sure to use your feedback to improve our efforts moving forward. We'd like the opportunity to learn more about your specific situation to make things right. We have escalated your feedback to the appropriate party to ensure your issues and concerns are addressed. -Team PrimePay

Mark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Won't leave us alone after cancelling service

Kommentare: Lots of mistakes and decided to do on our own. Since we cancelled they keep calling month in and month out and and we have told them we are successfully doing in-house with less mistakes and less cost, and requested not to call back. Won't take NO for an answer. Need to Buzz Off!

We used for years and had periodic tax issues. Okay, but can't get rid of them.

Expensive and can do and track better on our own.

Antwort von PrimePay

Hello Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear about your frustration and appreciate you letting us know about the issue. We are working to make sure you are no longer contacted about our services.

Marie Belloto
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Change and the Character to Adapt

Kommentare: We worked with Prime Pay under the umbrella of a larger organization - however we ran payroll as a separate entity with a separate employer ID # and paid them separately. The organization decided to change, so our last payroll was Friday - March 4. Our logins were cutoff apparently last week and we no longer have access to our reports - It is Monday March 7. I am a CPA in public accounting and I have NEVER seen a payroll company cutoff a customer from obtaining reports even in some of the most unusual circumstances after a final payroll. This tells me about the integrity and character at the top of this company. As a CPA I have a 3 year record retention requirement. I would never refer this company based on this experience. Shame on them.

No Comment Nothing Questionable Integrity

If you plan to transition to another payroll company - One can always tell the integrity and character of an organization when you leave a company, what the response to the change is. We have choices - we can retain our integrity, character and professionalism with the many companies that were part of the payroll process or we can spite them and cutoff access to reporting.

Trevor
VP of Finance in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A true all in one system that is easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall a great product that any size company can benefit from greatly.

The best part of the system is how everything is interconnected and updated in real time. When you give an employee a raise it automatically calculates the back pay needed and can correct the payroll records. It handles all of the payroll and tax filings without any effort on the payroll team. The flexibility with time recording is amazing and seems to have no limitations.

The only limitation with this product is the familiarity of the tool itself in the market place. This should change overtime as more companies become aware of the product and all it can do.

Stacey
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate through

Kommentare: Using SyncHR has been so much easier to use than our previous payroll system.

My favorite thing about SyncHR is that it is so easy to navigate through. If you have something that needs your immediate attention, there is a "Task" button to let you know that you have something that needs your immediate attention. And you can sync your notifications from SyncHR to your personal email or work email. I love it.

There is literally nothing that I dislike about SyncHR.

Will
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Total Incompetence, Technical Reporting Glitches, and Abysmal Non-responsive Customer Support

Nothing besides that it paid our employees

The reporting system portal and the entire company and support team is totally antiquated, incompetent, and will surely fail and shut down entirely in the next few years as all their customers continue to migrate to better, cheaper options as we did after repeated unacceptable instances of being ignored by their support team, from which we could not even obtain a report we needed for an audit deadline (which in other payroll services is readily available via self service)

MARY
Director Operations in USA

Superior service & products

User friendly and easily navigated employer portal. Techs are always willing to assist with resolving payroll employee and employer issues. I am really impressed with PrimePay Blog topics and they are relate-able to my job and payroll. I seldom experience any wait time for responses to my questions and the Techs stay with me until I understand the concepts and PrimePay requirements. Tech demonstrate an extreme amount of patience and attention to my company's concerns. They listen are consistently inquiring if my company needs clarification on any specific issues.

Sometimes when I haven't visited a particular area or subject or an extended period of time I have to reach out to my Tech. I could avoid wasting their time and effort if there were tutorials to let users kn ow of new or updated information as it relates to the PrimePay online Employer Portal.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is disappointing.

Kommentare: I was happy with the service until I needed help. At that point I no longer trusted your product. People cannot be expected to know every single protocol your company may have. Especially when just trying to reset a password. I have given my score due to the obnoxious treatment from customer service and the lack of information available.

I was really excited to use this program. Everything was set up to make perfect sense.

Calling customer service as an employer is impossible. They will let you know immediately that they will not help you, and they will ask you to call your employee. As soon as they know you are an employee they will refuse to answer any basic questions. I asked for a better contact for my employee

Antwort von PrimePay

We are so sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. We'd like to do our best to resolve this for you. Please email socialmedia@primepay.com with your full name and business name and we will have someone from our leadership team reach out to you.

Frank
president in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New Leadership, higher prices, no negociation - client for 20+ leaves Primepay

my contact representative was very good.

Pricing is out of control and they don't value a 20+ year customer to even come close to other competitor payroll providers. was willing to pay a little more not to leave, but they would not negociate. Primepay i'm paying $450 per month (new pricing - old pricing was $230/m). New company paying $220/m. I begged to talk to someone in leadership not to leave, but could not

Karen
President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awful service and portal

Kommentare: Awful and no follow up when left messages to call me to discuss my problems

Over the last several months since apparently, you have gone to a digital portal with no live peopl,e the service and features have declined significantly-- the portal is too complicated-- I have made several over 4 calls and left messages recently to discuss my problems and bills -- no one responds and I'm on hold for over 1/2 hour and when I left call-back number no one called./ Simply awful. I intend to find another vendor -- I also have my pension through Primepay and that will change as well. The absolute worse customer service.

Its too complicated not user friendly-- Absolutely the worst service online I have ever experienced.

Antwort von PrimePay

Hi Karen! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're sorry that you had a negative experience with our new portal. We'd love the opportunity to resolve the issues you are experiencing and have made the appropriate parties aware.

Elyse
Controller in USA

User Friendly Payroll Company

Kommentare: My time is better spent collecting money to pay for the payroll than to save money by processing the payroll myself.

The fact that I can enter the whole payroll myself at my leisure instead of waiting on a representative to assist me, but when I need assistance PrimePay is right their with answers to my questions while I am still processing my payroll. This is a very important fact since most of the time if a problem creates itself, I can't complete the processing without the question answered. If they didn't answer fast it could hold up my processing and the checks, which would create a lot of dis-satisfied employees with no check!

At this moment I have no cons, I like the software

Antwort von PrimePay

Thank you for your review, Elyse. We're so glad that you find our service so highly valuable. We strive to give business owners and end users time back in their day to focus on what matters most. We're happy to see that we have achieved that for your company. - Team PrimePay

Elyse
controller in USA

User Friendly Payroll Company

Kommentare: Customer service is exceptional for any problems that may arise.

The software is very easy to use, very easy to navigate through for information and super easy to input payroll. The checks come into my office the very next day and all the direct deposits transfer perfectly.

The only thing I can say negatively is the reporting. I wish there was an instant work comp payroll report that is more friendly for date ranges for my audits.

Antwort von PrimePay

Thank you for your review, Elyse! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly software. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Wayne
Truck Driver in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Something Is Wrong

Kommentare: I just did

When operating properly it is very good to view what you

I am sent a text saying my pay stubs is ready for viewing, but then you will NOT let me log in to check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You say "You currently do not have any services linked to your account" REALLY?????????????????????????????

Antwort von PrimePay

Hi Wayne, I am so sorry to hear you're having an issue accessing your pay statements. We are aware there was an issue last week; again our sincerest apologies. We will escalate this further to make sure your issue was resolved. Thank you!

Doug
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Primepay Review - 12/18/2018

Ease of use; easy to navigate; and intuitive

Not enough standardized reports with current period and year-to-date information.