Über Donorbox

Binde schnell ein optimiertes Formular für wiederkehrende Spenden in deine Website ein, um die Prüfung zügig und in mehreren Schritten zu erledigen.

Erfahre mehr über Donorbox

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Donorbox bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Zach B.
Zach B.
Web Manager in USA

NGO Donation Platform

Kommentare: It has been good. We have used since 2018 and they have rolled out more and more features. It has accomplished the couple things we needed it to do successfully. Beautiful forms that are customizable. I didn't see need for use of WP plugin even though we use wordpress, it didn't really add much there.

We loved giving donors the ability to login to recurring gift management. It also allows donor to cover processing fees (and they use it if it's there!).

Still being developed out dashboard. I've been wanting to see on receipt how much donor paid (like a split) of donation fees. Not able to do that yet.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! We'll be sure to share this with our product team. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Bonita S.
Webmaster in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Support

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Donorbox requires only a little learning to get the backend interface. It displays a beautiful donation box on the website, and it doesn't charge for features that other programs do. For a nonprofit, I think Donorbox is the best possible choice!

It was easy to set up. One glitch at the beginning that was dealt with in record time as soon as support was notified. It has been stable ever since. The organization had some questions about the way the fees work, and support went above and beyond to explain the fees and to suggest a way our nonprofit could apply for a discount with PayPal and save on fees.

I wasn't happy about the glitch that occurred that stopped the donor boxes from displaying properly on the website when I first set them up. They worked, and then, they didn't, and our account was not recognised in the system. However, as soon as it was brought to Donorbox tech support's attention, it was rectified, and the problem has never recurred. Hiccups happen, and since it has been stable ever since, I consider that a minor issue.

Allison G.
Director of Development in USA

Donorbox Review

Donorbox is great for a basic integration to seek donations.

It is very basic and has not had many upgrades therefore it lacks the professional touch that many of the competitors offer.

Zina M.

Makes Life So Easy

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This a great product with a great support system. I came in not knowing anything about the software or the company. It has been a game changer for us in our ability to get recurring donations and run fund raising campaigns.

There is so much flexibility. There is the capability to run multiple campaigns. Customer support is great.

You can only contact customer support through email, which makes it a bit nerve wrecking when you have a problem that needs immediate attention. However, they are reasonable in their time response and wonderful with helping you resolve problems. Lucky, the problems are few and very far between

Brett R.
Founder/Vlogger in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

I Need Help. Customer Service at Donorbox is On It!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Donorbox came highly recommended to me and because of the simplicity of use, and great customer service, I will continue to recommend this software for years to come.

I absolutely love the Donorbox customer service. I have been a user for years now and don't have problems with the software, my problems come from our customers needing answers for their questions about their donations, my fundraising, etc. If I'm not sure how to answer my customers and donors, time and time again I have reached out to customer service at Donorbox and they have been on it with helpful help and quick solutions. I also love just how simple everything is laid out and at my fingertips. Thank you, guys. We are big fans!

So far, and it's been years, we are nothing but pleased all the way around.

Pam W.
Operations Manager in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't get along without Donorbox!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Accurately inputting and managing our donorbase and donations.

Donorbox is incredibly easy to work with and intuitive. We've never had a problem or discrepancy in the two years of using it. The customer service is amazing.

I would have liked to have been able to customise yearly giving reports rather than having to do them manually outside of Donorbox.

Rod S.
Executive Director and Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Excellent customer service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The customer service I received with an issue I was experiencing was phenomenal. After I sent a request for service, I received a response within minutes from an employee. When I replied to that response, even more quickly was a response from another employee, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], informing me that the employee who I first heard from was no longer available, and she would take over. Literally within five minutes, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] resolved my issue.
Who does that????
I am a fan of Dropbox forever. Tremendous loyalty to this company has been rightly earned.

Donorbox is easy to set up, and it is very easy to use.

There is nothing I do not like about Dropbox.

Ruth S.
Ruth S.
President/Board Chair in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

If you are starting a small nonprofit, Donorbox is essential.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I find that Donorbox is very easy to use, and has a lot of great features. In fact, they seem to be adding new, very useful features all the time. Like Text to donate and peer-to-peer fundraising. I can't say I have taken advantage of everything, but it is nice to know that these features are there.

Sometimes they have made changes to the interface and it has taken me a while to see how to do things with the new interface. I think they have done a better job lately of communicating the changes, though.

Gary S.
CIO VP in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Donor box does a good job of integrating with Salesforce.

Kommentare: Very Positive

Mostly easy to configure the integration with Salesforce. Support usually responds next day with good advice on how to fix issues.

Documentation on implementation could be improved - specifically for Salesforce integration - giving a list of fields that need to be created with suggested field names and types of fields needed for integration would have eliminated several rounds of support emails.

Karen M.
Operations/Director in USA

Somewhat Intuitive Set-up But Great Customer Service

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. Customer service is responsive and solution-oriented.

Functionality as an administrator, customer service is incredibly knowledgable.

Limitations to customizing the donor experience

Erin S.
President/CEO in USA

Highly recommend

Easy for users to pay and checkout, easy to use on the administrative side. We like the ability to customize each campaign, the donation meters, and the ease of downloading lists of donors. It's been particularly helpful for peer-to-peer fundraising: we set up a campaign for each fundraiser, making it possible to customize each fundraiser's goal, donation increments, colors, thank-you notes, everything. It's been a great addition to our website and one we're happy to recommend.

No issues or complaints. Easy to use, easy to implement.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Rachel G.
Donor Data Manager in USA

Kind Staff and Robust Features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic, I've worked with 3 other donation platforms and this one is by far the best value, best experience for me as an admin, and best experience for our donors.

The staff at Donorbox are the kindest customer support folks I've ever worked with. Through learning the platform, migrating recurring donors from other platforms into Donorbox, and setting up an integration with our Salesforce account they have been helpful, patient, and simply pleasant to work with. Further, I appreciate that as Donorbox adds new features (such as crowdfunding) they don't put them behind a paywall.

I know my marketing coworkers wish some of the design features gave us more customization.

Elizabeth C.
Development Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Integration with Salesforce NPSP, Pardot, and Wordpress - after a small learning curve, it's all seamless.

I can't say enough good things about Donorbox. We were struggling to sync our data to Salesforce and manage recurring donors in prior systems. It was time consuming and inaccurate. We implemented Donorbox and bam - it just works. Their support is responsive. The integration is excellent. The interface is easy. Our recurring donors can manage their own profiles. It's been such a good fit that I recommended it to another client and helped them implement it. I don't usually write reviews but I had to do it here - it's just excellent and if it ever goes away I will cry.

There's a learning curve. But it's small, and worth learning for our purposes.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Lauren W.
Global Giving Database Manger in USA

Donorbox's Customer Service Sets Them Apart

Kommentare: Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. Donorbox has helped my organization raise lots of money with their simple and easy to use platform.

Donorbox is a newer, free platform for allowing donors of your nonprofit to make a gift to your organization. By far, the best thing about them is their customer service. If you or your donor(s) has an issue, you submit a ticket through email and they get back to you generally within one hour. They then work quickly with you to solve whatever problem you're having. They have sent out surveys to clients and asked what features we would like to see added.

Donorbox has a login system for recurring donors, but none for donors who make a single gift or are regular givers. It would be great if that feature was included, as other companies that offer this type of service have. It would allow my organization to be more efficient and timely in other things we have to do.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi there! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

David S.
IT and Marketing in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trustworthy and simple

Kommentare: DonorBox has been instrumental in increasing our fundraising donor base and cash flow.

It was easy to set up and is trusted by our customer base.

I really haven't found a downside. There was a learning curve setting things up but it wasn't insurmountable. We have multiple forms now.

letztes Jahr

Hi, David! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Ruben F.
Design and IT Manager in Portugal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A reliable companion to our non-profit organisation

Kommentare: We decided to keep using Donorbox, while asking their support team to improve their donor analytics, and offer email client integration for campaign management.

Choosing Donorbox was easy: it has a very simple user interface and it doesn't bother you with unnecessary terms and options. It has great support for EU payment systems.

After some researching, I learned that other tools provide better donor analytics, and even include campaign management.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Abigail W.
actor in USA
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Easy and Effective

Kommentare: The non-profit theater company I volunteer for did not have a good way to solicit small donations from members of the community, so I searched to find software that we could link to the company's website. Once I found Donorbox, I was able to set up an account with Stripe, set up our donation page, and then launch the site with the Donate button. We put a Donate link in our email newsletters, and have been receiving a steady stream of small (and sometimes not so small) donations. Though there are a couple of steps to the process (all clearly outlined by Dropbox), it took only a little while to link up all the back end stuff. Now, my colleagues are thrilled and amazed to watch the donations pour in.

I am not a web designer, I am a civilian. I volunteered to set up a donation button for the website of a theater company of senior citizens. It may be the greatest compliment of all to say Donorbox can be used effectively by people who are baffled by the internet. I don't think I can elaborate enough on why this software is simply the best. The instructions are clear and simple; everything works on all browsers; the interfaces are crisp and easy to understand. I have no trouble finding stuff on the dashboard. I can easily administer our team. When a donation comes in, the emails goes quickly to everyone that I've designated, so that the donors can be thanked.

I can't come up with anything; everything works.

Kara E.
Founder in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is one of the best softwares for nonprofit start ups.

The product is easy to navigate through. The set up was very quick and it integrates well with our work.

It uses another software that required facebook for verification of information.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Kara! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Business Analyst and Technical & SEO Content Writer in Indien

Donor box review

Kommentare: Even if text-to-give is not yet an option, I'd still recommend Donorbox over other donation systems. It's rare, from my research, to get this much of functionality, simplicity, safety, and speed for so little financial investment.

Really appreciate that Donorbox is so simple to use and so affordable. It's very helpful to have the option of suggested donation amounts as well - since starting to suggest amounts to our donors we've noticed an increase in donations! Really value the integrations with Salesforce and Mailchimp as well. This has allowed us greater functionality while keeping the cost of a donation system low.

There are many great things about Donorbox that I thoroughly enjoy. However, a built-in text-to-give technology would really take it to the next level.

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your kind words! It¿s always great to hear that we¿ve helping our customers be more productive and successful. You¿ll be happy to know that we¿ve actually already started plans for a text-to-give feature. As soon as it¿s ready, we¿ll be sure to let you know. We¿re always working to make Donorbox better, so your feedback is really helpful and much appreciated. If you have any other ideas or features that you¿d like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Rosalind A.
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fulfilled our specific need and way exceeded expectations

Kommentare: Excellent. Donorbox enabled us to share yoga education with people all over the world who wouldn't have had fair access to it based on their local economies unless we'd used the donation model.

Easy to use, enables people to pay what they can afford, which is the way of the future in this time of inequality. I loved all the options and especially being able to customise the reciept email, include images, and send login details (so basically using this donation software as a "pay what you can afford" plugin). Quick, friendly responses to questions and sounded like real people not robotic people.

I'd love if it could automatically export .csv data to squarespace email campaigns but i appreciate that's pretty niche. It can however do it with mailchimp. As it is i do it manually once a month.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Rosalind! Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We're always looking for ways to improve our integrations with other platforms, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Gerben J.
Chairman in Niederlande
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Donorbox: the right choice for nonprofits

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We really enjoy using Donorbox for fund raising. The support is very good. Each question we had was answered very swift. Great product and a great team. Recommended!

This products is very easy to implement. We've got it ready in a few hours. It is easy to use, adjustable to your specific requirements. Connected to Stripe Payments nonprofit as we are can get a deduction of fees which makes it more attractive. We have integrated it in our Weebly website as our own page so people do not even notice we use Donorbox. It has all the features we need as a nonprofit trust and even more than we use.

One thing we would really like to see as a new feature: the possibility to have check boxes for choosing goals and give visitors the option to give money for each goal. Currently a visitor can only pick one goal and donate for that goal.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Gerben! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We've taken note of your suggestions for more functionality around goals - thank you for that! If you ever need our help or have any ideas on other features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Josephine D.
Church Administrator in Spanien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very helpful product, but a little tricky to set up if you want some control over options

Kommentare: Overall it was good, although it took much longer than I had expected.
The website for Getting-started-with-Donorbox was extremely helpful and took you through the steps. But later, to modify information, it wasn't clear where that data was kept - Donorbox vs Stripe.
Having to define my business and name an Executive Person was complex - and loading a .pdf for a utility bill kept failing (I had to make it a .jpg!).

For the user, the product is very easy to use, and it was up and running quite quickly. We began to receive donations quickly. Excellent! Creating Embed Code for us was extremely helpful. It was pretty well designed for ease of setting up.

Being from a computer background, but also a user in this case, I found the details about how information is used to be inadequately described. Specifically ... how the different e-mail fields will be used. Our main email is the church's, but we wanted finances and donation information to be to a separate e-mail address (for confidentiality purposes). In the end, this didn't work out. The boundaries between Donorbox and Stripe weren't clearly defined to me. The fee structure (Stripe and Donorbox) was not very clear in the end - what the rates were and who charged what.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Josephine! Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback. I'm afraid that we don't have much control over Stripe's signup requirements for uploading documentation, but our team will certainly look at how we improve our documentation to be more helpful. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Ed G.
Pastor in USA

Off the Charts Useful!

Kommentare: After nearly 2 years use, it has been amazing to see the ongoing options added to this amazing software.

Searched for a solution for a non-profit website donation page and found DonorBox interface. I was very happy with what I found, and have been even happier since starting use. From super easy end user experience, to simple implementation on websites, Donorbox rocks! Users can donate via bank card, PayPal, or bank account. No fees are charged by DonorBox unless $1000 per month is processed. Other merchant processing fees apply as usual. DonorBox loves mobile users too!

Only regret is that I didn’t find it sooner!

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your sterling review of Donorbox! It really means so much to our team when we hear that our customers are enjoying their Donorbox experience. Our goal has always been to give organizations and donors alike the best donation platform possible. So, it's awesome to know that Donorbox is helping to make your workload just a little bit easier. We welcome any suggestions you may have for us. It could be anything like a feature you'd like to see or perhaps there is something that we can do better. Your feedback would be really appreciated. And, it will help us make Donorbox even better. All the best with your fundraising! And thank you again for your wonderful review.

Lyndsay L.
Executive Assistant in USA

Love the Ease of Use

Easy to customize. Love that donors are able to cover the fees.

I wish I didn't have to go to a separate PayPal or Stripe page to check on donations.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Lyndsay! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We do understand that it would certainly be more convenient to check your donations directly within the Donorbox dashboard. Thanks for the suggestion! If you ever need our help or have any more ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Creative Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our online donations have increased since using it. I love DonorBox.

-Pricing -Easy to set up donation forms -Mobile responsive, makes it easy to give -Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, round up donations -So many nice features!

It doesn't integrate with other things that we would like it to, so integrations are a little limited.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!