Über Donorbox

Binde schnell ein optimiertes Formular für wiederkehrende Spenden in deine Website ein, um die Prüfung zügig und in mehreren Schritten zu erledigen.

Erfahre mehr über Donorbox

Donorbox is great for a basic integration to seek donations.

Limited in features to be fully functional with more current needs.

Bewertungen zu Donorbox

Donorbox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Donorbox bereits verwendet?

Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Support

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Zach
Zach
Web Manager in USA

NGO Donation Platform

Kommentare: It has been good. We have used since 2018 and they have rolled out more and more features. It has accomplished the couple things we needed it to do successfully. Beautiful forms that are customizable. I didn't see need for use of WP plugin even though we use wordpress, it didn't really add much there.

We loved giving donors the ability to login to recurring gift management. It also allows donor to cover processing fees (and they use it if it's there!).

Still being developed out dashboard. I've been wanting to see on receipt how much donor paid (like a split) of donation fees. Not able to do that yet.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! We'll be sure to share this with our product team. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Kathy
Founder & CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

An outstanding, creative and easy platform to grow funding, donors and engagement!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Do the fox gave me an easy, fast, creative solution to setting up online donations quickly and easily, managing my donors, giving great ways and tools to grow my donors and revenue, give great tools to expand online reach, give great ideas about peer to peer fundraising, and overall how to grow and expand my online revenue, campaigns, and engagement so I can have maximum impact

It’s so easy to set up what is otherwise a complex set of functions to engage donors, engage your audience, manage campaigns, set up all types of giving options, and give you lots of great ideas at the same time to keep growing and engaging!

Keep more videos on how to keep growing and engaging online company! Keep the customer support as fast and knowledgeable as it currently is!

Allison
Director of Development in USA

Donorbox Review

Donorbox is great for a basic integration to seek donations.

It is very basic and has not had many upgrades therefore it lacks the professional touch that many of the competitors offer.

Jacque
Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Best Choice| Best Price | Easy to Use

As a nonprofit, DonorBox is the best choice for my organization. It checked all the boxes and makes my accepting donations, designing the donor form, providing auto-generated receipts, and record keeping, a seamless process. As a start-up, this frees up so much time to devote to running the programs.

No issues at all so this far. Donorbox offers other features I will incorporate in the near future as we grow.

Hanne
Director in Montenegro

Donorbox for nonprofit review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

With one button people can donate with multiple methods (bank transfer, credit card, PayPal). It's easy to make campaigns and to have a good overview of donations. Very low cost to use.

So far there is nothing I don't like about Donorbox

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for a small nonprofit

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far, so good. It's our first foray into CRM/true online donation management, and we're happy.

Our nonprofit needed a usable and affordable solution for membership management. In particular, we needed to reconcile online and offline donations, which translate directly to membership. Donorbox's built-in membership campaign type was a huge win.

Fields within the CRM portion are a bit lacking – we're having to use "notes" for quite a bit of critical information. Still, with our ~100-person membership, it's not big deal.

Simon
Executive Director in Kenia
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive Product Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am solving the problem of fundraising and donor connection to make our organization have capacity to assist the poor and marginalized families in Kenya.

The product is easy to use and efficient

I liked the swiftness and its efficiency.

Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DonorBox with Salesforce is a success!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy it is to setup, and integrate with Salesforce. It looks great on our website too!

I wish the customizations were a little bit better, for example I wish you could choose the values in which they come over to Salesforce in (For the Type field on the Opportunity, etc.)

Elisah
COO in Niederlande

Really helpful customer service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really great! The customer service is really helpful and we are very happy with the integration of the donation module on the website as well.

The software makes it really easy to keep track of your overall donations and how far you’ve reached your goal. You can even add offline donations to the platform. Furthermore, donorbox offers a lot of useful payment options which makes donating even easier.

While changing the campaign page, we had some difficulties with changing the layout. It appeared different with spaces in the editor than on the updated page.

Albert
candidate in USA
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Their support is great

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great fast support by email

It can be used on my GODADDY account, it can collect all of the data required for a donation by the WA PDC

there are no cons for this software, it is great

Erin
President/CEO in USA

Highly recommend

Easy for users to pay and checkout, easy to use on the administrative side. We like the ability to customize each campaign, the donation meters, and the ease of downloading lists of donors. It's been particularly helpful for peer-to-peer fundraising: we set up a campaign for each fundraiser, making it possible to customize each fundraiser's goal, donation increments, colors, thank-you notes, everything. It's been a great addition to our website and one we're happy to recommend.

No issues or complaints. Easy to use, easy to implement.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Rachel
Donor Data Manager in USA

Kind Staff and Robust Features

Kommentare: Fantastic, I've worked with 3 other donation platforms and this one is by far the best value, best experience for me as an admin, and best experience for our donors.

The staff at Donorbox are the kindest customer support folks I've ever worked with. Through learning the platform, migrating recurring donors from other platforms into Donorbox, and setting up an integration with our Salesforce account they have been helpful, patient, and simply pleasant to work with. Further, I appreciate that as Donorbox adds new features (such as crowdfunding) they don't put them behind a paywall.

I know my marketing coworkers wish some of the design features gave us more customization.

Elizabeth
Development Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Integration with Salesforce NPSP, Pardot, and Wordpress - after a small learning curve, it's all seamless.

I can't say enough good things about Donorbox. We were struggling to sync our data to Salesforce and manage recurring donors in prior systems. It was time consuming and inaccurate. We implemented Donorbox and bam - it just works. Their support is responsive. The integration is excellent. The interface is easy. Our recurring donors can manage their own profiles. It's been such a good fit that I recommended it to another client and helped them implement it. I don't usually write reviews but I had to do it here - it's just excellent and if it ever goes away I will cry.

There's a learning curve. But it's small, and worth learning for our purposes.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Lauren
Global Giving Database Manger in USA

Donorbox's Customer Service Sets Them Apart

Kommentare: Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. Donorbox has helped my organization raise lots of money with their simple and easy to use platform.

Donorbox is a newer, free platform for allowing donors of your nonprofit to make a gift to your organization. By far, the best thing about them is their customer service. If you or your donor(s) has an issue, you submit a ticket through email and they get back to you generally within one hour. They then work quickly with you to solve whatever problem you're having. They have sent out surveys to clients and asked what features we would like to see added.

Donorbox has a login system for recurring donors, but none for donors who make a single gift or are regular givers. It would be great if that feature was included, as other companies that offer this type of service have. It would allow my organization to be more efficient and timely in other things we have to do.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi there! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Webmaster in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: Donorbox requires only a little learning to get the backend interface. It displays a beautiful donation box on the website, and it doesn't charge for features that other programs do. For a nonprofit, I think Donorbox is the best possible choice!

It was easy to set up. One glitch at the beginning that was dealt with in record time as soon as support was notified. It has been stable ever since. The organization had some questions about the way the fees work, and support went above and beyond to explain the fees and to suggest a way our nonprofit could apply for a discount with PayPal and save on fees.

I wasn't happy about the glitch that occurred that stopped the donor boxes from displaying properly on the website when I first set them up. They worked, and then, they didn't, and our account was not recognised in the system. However, as soon as it was brought to Donorbox tech support's attention, it was rectified, and the problem has never recurred. Hiccups happen, and since it has been stable ever since, I consider that a minor issue.

IT and Marketing in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trustworthy and simple

Kommentare: DonorBox has been instrumental in increasing our fundraising donor base and cash flow.

It was easy to set up and is trusted by our customer base.

I really haven't found a downside. There was a learning curve setting things up but it wasn't insurmountable. We have multiple forms now.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, David! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Abigail
actor in USA
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Easy and Effective

Kommentare: The non-profit theater company I volunteer for did not have a good way to solicit small donations from members of the community, so I searched to find software that we could link to the company's website. Once I found Donorbox, I was able to set up an account with Stripe, set up our donation page, and then launch the site with the Donate button. We put a Donate link in our email newsletters, and have been receiving a steady stream of small (and sometimes not so small) donations. Though there are a couple of steps to the process (all clearly outlined by Dropbox), it took only a little while to link up all the back end stuff. Now, my colleagues are thrilled and amazed to watch the donations pour in.

I am not a web designer, I am a civilian. I volunteered to set up a donation button for the website of a theater company of senior citizens. It may be the greatest compliment of all to say Donorbox can be used effectively by people who are baffled by the internet. I don't think I can elaborate enough on why this software is simply the best. The instructions are clear and simple; everything works on all browsers; the interfaces are crisp and easy to understand. I have no trouble finding stuff on the dashboard. I can easily administer our team. When a donation comes in, the emails goes quickly to everyone that I've designated, so that the donors can be thanked.

I can't come up with anything; everything works.

Kara
Founder in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Kommentare: It is one of the best softwares for nonprofit start ups.

The product is easy to navigate through. The set up was very quick and it integrates well with our work.

It uses another software that required facebook for verification of information.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Kara! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Business Analyst and Technical & SEO Content Writer in Indien

Donor box review

Kommentare: Even if text-to-give is not yet an option, I'd still recommend Donorbox over other donation systems. It's rare, from my research, to get this much of functionality, simplicity, safety, and speed for so little financial investment.

Really appreciate that Donorbox is so simple to use and so affordable. It's very helpful to have the option of suggested donation amounts as well - since starting to suggest amounts to our donors we've noticed an increase in donations! Really value the integrations with Salesforce and Mailchimp as well. This has allowed us greater functionality while keeping the cost of a donation system low.

There are many great things about Donorbox that I thoroughly enjoy. However, a built-in text-to-give technology would really take it to the next level.

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your kind words! It¿s always great to hear that we¿ve helping our customers be more productive and successful. You¿ll be happy to know that we¿ve actually already started plans for a text-to-give feature. As soon as it¿s ready, we¿ll be sure to let you know. We¿re always working to make Donorbox better, so your feedback is really helpful and much appreciated. If you have any other ideas or features that you¿d like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Rosalind
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fulfilled our specific need and way exceeded expectations

Kommentare: Excellent. Donorbox enabled us to share yoga education with people all over the world who wouldn't have had fair access to it based on their local economies unless we'd used the donation model.

Easy to use, enables people to pay what they can afford, which is the way of the future in this time of inequality. I loved all the options and especially being able to customise the reciept email, include images, and send login details (so basically using this donation software as a "pay what you can afford" plugin). Quick, friendly responses to questions and sounded like real people not robotic people.

I'd love if it could automatically export .csv data to squarespace email campaigns but i appreciate that's pretty niche. It can however do it with mailchimp. As it is i do it manually once a month.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Rosalind! Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We're always looking for ways to improve our integrations with other platforms, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Gerben
Chairman in Niederlande
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Donorbox: the right choice for nonprofits

Kommentare: We really enjoy using Donorbox for fund raising. The support is very good. Each question we had was answered very swift. Great product and a great team. Recommended!

This products is very easy to implement. We've got it ready in a few hours. It is easy to use, adjustable to your specific requirements. Connected to Stripe Payments nonprofit as we are can get a deduction of fees which makes it more attractive. We have integrated it in our Weebly website as our own page so people do not even notice we use Donorbox. It has all the features we need as a nonprofit trust and even more than we use.

One thing we would really like to see as a new feature: the possibility to have check boxes for choosing goals and give visitors the option to give money for each goal. Currently a visitor can only pick one goal and donate for that goal.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Gerben! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We've taken note of your suggestions for more functionality around goals - thank you for that! If you ever need our help or have any ideas on other features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Josephine
Church Administrator in Spanien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very helpful product, but a little tricky to set up if you want some control over options

Kommentare: Overall it was good, although it took much longer than I had expected.
The website for Getting-started-with-Donorbox was extremely helpful and took you through the steps. But later, to modify information, it wasn't clear where that data was kept - Donorbox vs Stripe.
Having to define my business and name an Executive Person was complex - and loading a .pdf for a utility bill kept failing (I had to make it a .jpg!).

For the user, the product is very easy to use, and it was up and running quite quickly. We began to receive donations quickly. Excellent! Creating Embed Code for us was extremely helpful. It was pretty well designed for ease of setting up.

Being from a computer background, but also a user in this case, I found the details about how information is used to be inadequately described. Specifically ... how the different e-mail fields will be used. Our main email is the church's, but we wanted finances and donation information to be to a separate e-mail address (for confidentiality purposes). In the end, this didn't work out. The boundaries between Donorbox and Stripe weren't clearly defined to me. The fee structure (Stripe and Donorbox) was not very clear in the end - what the rates were and who charged what.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Josephine! Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback. I'm afraid that we don't have much control over Stripe's signup requirements for uploading documentation, but our team will certainly look at how we improve our documentation to be more helpful. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Ed
Pastor in USA

Off the Charts Useful!

Kommentare: After nearly 2 years use, it has been amazing to see the ongoing options added to this amazing software.

Searched for a solution for a non-profit website donation page and found DonorBox interface. I was very happy with what I found, and have been even happier since starting use. From super easy end user experience, to simple implementation on websites, Donorbox rocks! Users can donate via bank card, PayPal, or bank account. No fees are charged by DonorBox unless $1000 per month is processed. Other merchant processing fees apply as usual. DonorBox loves mobile users too!

Only regret is that I didn’t find it sooner!

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your sterling review of Donorbox! It really means so much to our team when we hear that our customers are enjoying their Donorbox experience. Our goal has always been to give organizations and donors alike the best donation platform possible. So, it's awesome to know that Donorbox is helping to make your workload just a little bit easier. We welcome any suggestions you may have for us. It could be anything like a feature you'd like to see or perhaps there is something that we can do better. Your feedback would be really appreciated. And, it will help us make Donorbox even better. All the best with your fundraising! And thank you again for your wonderful review.

Lyndsay
Executive Assistant in USA

Love the Ease of Use

Easy to customize. Love that donors are able to cover the fees.

I wish I didn't have to go to a separate PayPal or Stripe page to check on donations.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Lyndsay! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We do understand that it would certainly be more convenient to check your donations directly within the Donorbox dashboard. Thanks for the suggestion! If you ever need our help or have any more ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Creative Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great product!

Kommentare: Our online donations have increased since using it. I love DonorBox.

-Pricing -Easy to set up donation forms -Mobile responsive, makes it easy to give -Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, round up donations -So many nice features!

It doesn't integrate with other things that we would like it to, so integrations are a little limited.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We're thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!