Über Donorbox

Binde schnell ein optimiertes Formular für wiederkehrende Spenden in deine Website ein, um die Prüfung zügig und in mehreren Schritten zu erledigen.

Erfahre mehr über Donorbox

Donorbox is great for a basic integration to seek donations.

Limited in features to be fully functional with more current needs.

Bewertungen zu Donorbox

Donorbox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Donorbox bereits verwendet?

Bonita

Nicolas
Nicolas
Secretary-Treasurer in USA
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Donorbox has helped us exponentially grow our donor base and total contributions

Donorbox’s wide range of payment options and its ability to accept nearly every currency in the world makes it a vital component of our organization’s fundraising as our donors and members are located around the world.

Thanks to Donorbox’s continual addition of new features, the cons we noted when we were first selecting the platform have since disappeared.

Cynthia
CEO in USA

Donorbox Cares

Kommentare: With Donobox, I am able to offer my givers lots of different options. Apple pay was a big thing that other places didn't offer. However, Donorbox rolled that out and solidified our relationship even more!

I tried a lot of different software, websites, etc, but I always came back to Donorbox. Their ability to make Churches and Nonprofits a part of their company, and not a money grab is my absolute favorite. I fell in love with Donorbox because of their attention to detail to churches and nonprofits. And the very best thing? Churches and nonprofits are not the same for them. There are specific articles and tools for churches that differ from nonprofits-I know because I've been both. And it's not that products aren't available for one or the other, it's that the way everything is structured for each sector makes it really feel like Donorbox cares about who they serve. We are not customers at Donorbox, we are people, businesses, churches, whatever you are, Donorbox will recognize you as that. You are not a customer in their database, and I can't tell you how much I love that.

I think understanding Donorbox coming from another software can be difficult. It was for me, but once you learn it, you actually enjoy all the customization and giving options. The fees aren't to bad either. I would say the only con for Donorbox is that it doesn't integrate with a lot of church software that I've looked into. But I don't even know if that's a problem because most church software has its own giving platform, so I can't really say it's a real con or not!

Allison
Director of Development in USA

Donorbox Review

Donorbox is great for a basic integration to seek donations.

It is very basic and has not had many upgrades therefore it lacks the professional touch that many of the competitors offer.

Austin
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

No brainer!

Kommentare: It's been a breath of fresh air. Prior to Donorbox I have used Classy, Salsa and Network for Good. Each have annual fees and yearly contracts, if you move from one of them then your monthly donors don't transfer, lame! Donorbox was made with the nonprofit in mind. It has all the functionality I need and it's easy to customize and manage donors. I wish I would have switched to them earlier.

- Best reoccurring giving. - Use of partners that do it better. Unlike other CRMs that try to do it all. Donorbox has API's already set up with Mailchimp and they use Stripe and Paypal. If you have used (and struggled with) Salsa or Network for good then you know the significance of this. Donorbox provides a powerful set of tools where the small nonprofit can thrive and continue focusing on their mission. - No annual cost or contract and low processing fee. - Forms are easy to create and customize.

You can make the crowdfunding and donation form a Peer-to-peer fundraiser. Which is cool. I think it would be better if I could just create a peer-to-peer form and be able to customize it a little bit more. Still functional but I bet it could improve.

Erin
President/CEO in USA

Highly recommend

Easy for users to pay and checkout, easy to use on the administrative side. We like the ability to customize each campaign, the donation meters, and the ease of downloading lists of donors. It's been particularly helpful for peer-to-peer fundraising: we set up a campaign for each fundraiser, making it possible to customize each fundraiser's goal, donation increments, colors, thank-you notes, everything. It's been a great addition to our website and one we're happy to recommend.

No issues or complaints. Easy to use, easy to implement.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Maya
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it and so glad to no longer have 7 different options for asking donations!

Kommentare: Very customer service oriented. I really love working with DB. They just need to polish a few things before rolling out anything new and test it out. They usually fix whatever I inquire about, but I'm sad that the event and CRM software isn't up and running. So I'm still dependent on other programs.

Tax letters/receipts that are sent out immediately.

I wish their event features were on the level of eventbrite. I was so excited when they rolled out the events platform only to discover it just doesn't have the reporting and functions we need. I still have to use Eventbrite.

Rachel
Donor Data Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kind Staff and Robust Features

Kommentare: Fantastic, I've worked with 3 other donation platforms and this one is by far the best value, best experience for me as an admin, and best experience for our donors.

The staff at Donorbox are the kindest customer support folks I've ever worked with. Through learning the platform, migrating recurring donors from other platforms into Donorbox, and setting up an integration with our Salesforce account they have been helpful, patient, and simply pleasant to work with. Further, I appreciate that as Donorbox adds new features (such as crowdfunding) they don't put them behind a paywall.

I know my marketing coworkers wish some of the design features gave us more customization.

James
Technical Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful Tool, Could Use Some Improvement

Kommentare: Im glad i chose it and we will continue to use it but I hope they will continue to refine the important features. The extremely qualified customer service department is super helpful, and able to operate by email which is important to me as I am hard of hearing.

Its very easy to establish and distribute a fundraiser, and the html codes are user friendly even to a novice. The customer support by email is superb.

Many features are buried in menus, there are not enough customization options, the banking and payment aspect is a bit muddy.

IT and Marketing in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trustworthy and simple

Kommentare: DonorBox has been instrumental in increasing our fundraising donor base and cash flow.

It was easy to set up and is trusted by our customer base.

I really haven't found a downside. There was a learning curve setting things up but it wasn't insurmountable. We have multiple forms now.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, David! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Donorbox is exactly what I needed

Kommentare: I looked hard for a way to accept a small number of monthly donations in small amounts that didn’t involve incorporating a business or doing a lot of overhead. Donorbox solves my problem!

It’s a free and easy way to accept automatic monthly donations.

I wish there was an app or at least a good mobile-friendly site design for the admin side of things.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi there! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Elizabeth
Development Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Integration with Salesforce NPSP, Pardot, and Wordpress - after a small learning curve, it's all seamless.

I can't say enough good things about Donorbox. We were struggling to sync our data to Salesforce and manage recurring donors in prior systems. It was time consuming and inaccurate. We implemented Donorbox and bam - it just works. Their support is responsive. The integration is excellent. The interface is easy. Our recurring donors can manage their own profiles. It's been such a good fit that I recommended it to another client and helped them implement it. I don't usually write reviews but I had to do it here - it's just excellent and if it ever goes away I will cry.

There's a learning curve. But it's small, and worth learning for our purposes.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Maisie
Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works fine but be prepared to pay extra for integrations

It is easy to use and set up. Lots of option for integrations. Chat support is usually quite helpful and responds quickly.

Donorbox's functionality is just fine. To get a great experience out of it, you will have to set up a few integrations that have their own monthly costs. Donorbox recently lost their contact with 360MatchPro and did not notify users, which was frustrating. Setting up field mapping to Salesforce has been challenging and Support has not been helpful.

Kara
Founder in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Kommentare: It is one of the best softwares for nonprofit start ups.

The product is easy to navigate through. The set up was very quick and it integrates well with our work.

It uses another software that required facebook for verification of information.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Kara! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Rosalind
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fulfilled our specific need and way exceeded expectations

Kommentare: Excellent. Donorbox enabled us to share yoga education with people all over the world who wouldn't have had fair access to it based on their local economies unless we'd used the donation model.

Easy to use, enables people to pay what they can afford, which is the way of the future in this time of inequality. I loved all the options and especially being able to customise the reciept email, include images, and send login details (so basically using this donation software as a "pay what you can afford" plugin). Quick, friendly responses to questions and sounded like real people not robotic people.

I'd love if it could automatically export .csv data to squarespace email campaigns but i appreciate that's pretty niche. It can however do it with mailchimp. As it is i do it manually once a month.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Rosalind! Thank you so much for your review of Donorbox! We're always looking for ways to improve our integrations with other platforms, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Ed
Pastor in USA

Off the Charts Useful!

Kommentare: After nearly 2 years use, it has been amazing to see the ongoing options added to this amazing software.

Searched for a solution for a non-profit website donation page and found DonorBox interface. I was very happy with what I found, and have been even happier since starting use. From super easy end user experience, to simple implementation on websites, Donorbox rocks! Users can donate via bank card, PayPal, or bank account. No fees are charged by DonorBox unless $1000 per month is processed. Other merchant processing fees apply as usual. DonorBox loves mobile users too!

Only regret is that I didn’t find it sooner!

Antwort von Donorbox

Thank you so much for your sterling review of Donorbox! It really means so much to our team when we hear that our customers are enjoying their Donorbox experience. Our goal has always been to give organizations and donors alike the best donation platform possible. So, it's awesome to know that Donorbox is helping to make your workload just a little bit easier. We welcome any suggestions you may have for us. It could be anything like a feature you'd like to see or perhaps there is something that we can do better. Your feedback would be really appreciated. And, it will help us make Donorbox even better. All the best with your fundraising! And thank you again for your wonderful review.

Anj
Centre Administrator in UK
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Great, a good platform to bring in regular and one off donations to our wildlife charity. Compared to other similar platforms the fees are just about the cheapest, and most of our donors opt to pay these for us.

I have been the administrator of our Donorbox account for over a year and whenever I need help I have had a reply the same day, and my queries have all been solved. I have spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times and always sorts everything out for me.

I can't think of any cons

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi, Anj! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any ideas on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Karen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup several giving campaigns

Love this tool because it is so simple to setup multiple campaigns that each have their own progress tracking and details. Embedding on my website is easy and just works. Set it and forget it type of thing. Pricing is simple. Entering donations received outside of the tool is easy.

Wish it had some additional integrations with my email tool or CRM.

Antwort von Donorbox

We¿re so glad that you¿re enjoying Donorbox. It¿s always great to hear that we¿ve helping our customers be more productive and successful. I¿m not sure what email tool you are using, but Donorbox does offer a MailChimp integration as an optional extra feature. And I¿m happy to let you know that we do have future plans to develop our very own CRM feature. We¿ll keep you updated on that. If you have any other ideas or features that you¿d like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Candidate in USA
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Campain

Kommentare: Great

Easy set up. Easy for users. Easy to log in.

Need employer address. Hard to upload different pictures.

Grady
Country Director in USA

I'm Grateful For Donorbox

Kommentare: I'm happy with Donorbox and don't have any complaints. Their customer service was quick to respond to my questions.

We had a year to transition to our own fundraising and donation platform. I'm no computer expert but was able to put all the pieces together to make it work.

If I could improve anything I would increase the amount allowed for ACH donations.

Mridul
Director in Indien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save the my information and communication

Kommentare: Donorbox is a faithful fundraising platfom which is most benefited to our NGO

Yes esy to excess for received donation and better communication for my project funding support. So I would like like to proper benefitted to our NGO

I am not a software expert. But I can feel that if this software may be failed to provide facilities then alternative software may be used.

Katie
Manager of Development in USA

Easy to Use and Does the Job Well

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend. Customer support is quick to answer, forms are easy to create.

I had no prior knowledge in setting up forms like this - the step by step process was so simple to follow and allowed me to add in all of the questions needed specific to our Foundation. Our online giving has increased by over 300% in the last year!

Nothing I can think of - I did a lot of research on price, and this is one of the best. Especially if you don't get a lot of gifts online, you don't get much taken out.

Damon
Damon
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

If you have donors, you need Donorbox

Kommentare: I use Donorbox on all the non-profit websites that I manage. I encourage everyone who collects donations to check it out.

The dashboard is easy to navigate and setup, even for the non-technical among us. The included code snippets make adding donation buttons to your website quickly. I've been using Donorbox since 2016 and always recommend them to all my clients.

There is not much to not like about Donorbox. I've not encountered any issue that was not resolved in shorty order. The customer service is outstanding.

Antwort von Donorbox

Hi Damon! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

P Ezekiel
Executive Director in Liberia

Consistent and timely support

Kommentare: Actually, getting the needed support for my organization was just something I have to achieve. Since I got in contact with DonorBox, I have the support, the Education and what It takes to drive my organization to next level.

DonorBox products and services for organizations are very efficient and welcoming. For example, it takes just a few minutes or so to integrate the fundraiser form for an organization to begin raising funds. Their customer services are ready to guide you through each step along the way. The webinar for organizations are eductive program that provide exactly what It takes to make your brand or organization to grow.

The only thing I see with DonorBox is that, scripe account aren't in some countries or regions, but order than that they are doing quite well for organization around the world.

Erin
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Donorbox is a dream!

Kommentare: It has been great and has allowed our non-profit to grow its donor base.

A very slick product that allows you to build your campaigns, your way. If you ever have any questions, their customer service team is amazing and replies back quickly.

If they do not offer a specific feature you are looking for, they are more than willing to pass along the feedback so that it may be added in the future.

Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great platform for accepting donations

Kommentare: We used Donorbox for our online giving program for several years, and it was a fantastic platform. It's easy to use, both from an administration angle and for donors, and the support team are fantastic.

I love how customisable Donorbox is, and the donation forms especially. We used an embedded Donorbox form on our nonprofit's donate page for several years, and it worked flawlessly. It also integrates well with Zapier, which has been a lifesaver.

We eventually switched to another platform because of the fee that Donorbox charges per donation. While it's low - especially compared to many competitors - we found an alternative that was completely free. We still love Donorbox though, and have retained some regular donations on the platform.