Über ProRankTracker.com

40.000+ Benutzer weltweit vertrauen PRT für ihre #SEO #SERP Globale und lokale Trackings -ERHALTE DEIN KOSTENLOSES KONTO NOCH HEUTE: proranktracker.com

Erfahre mehr über ProRankTracker.com

Pro Rank Tracker gives you the ability to automatically generate daily, weekly, monthly, reports for your clients or your own business.

I just stop using this keywords tracking tools because I prefer to use another that have multiple application.

Bewertungen zu ProRankTracker.com

ProRankTracker.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProRankTracker.com bereits verwendet?

Tal L.
Tal L.
Manager Marketing in Israel

Great to see how you are doing in SEO serp

Kommentare: Good. I want to see how I am doing in specific terms and it shows me

Easy to use, review the website progress, suggestions for related terms. Keywords grouping, site audit and more features

Each terms in each country considererd a different result and you pay per term, if we are talking about reach results, it's another separated term, mobile results, another one. I don't use a lot of the tools, sometimes suggestions are irrelevant

Douglas C.
Douglas C.
Internet, Selbstständig

Great Resource for Tracking Website Metrics and SEO

Kommentare: Owning, operating and managing websites successfully requires that you track the many metrics of their performance. You want to know where best is your time spent in managing Search Engine Optimization and understanding the demographics of your target audience to ensure your websites are performing at their best. ProRankTracker.com allows me to see so much useful data on the performance of https://www.The-Golf-Experience.com and https://www.The-River-of-Life.com so I know best where these sites are performing well and in what areas they could use some work and improvement to perform better. I recommend ProRankTracker.com to anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing any website so they best know the metrics of how well they are performing.

I like most the numerous features of this program that allow me to track the many metrics across my websites to better know how well they are performing and where they need work.

The only complaint I could register is the number of tracking metrics available. It can almost get overwhelming. But staying focused on the few that mena the most to me helps to stay on track.

Founder in Kanada

This product is expensive and no longer the best option

Kommentare: Support is arrogant when you reach out to them. It's clear the money has got to their head. These guys went big time now. After contacting support they pushed me to their smaller company Rankitor for better pricing - I suggest you check it out.

The software is probably the industry standard.

The pricing is 2-3x that of anything else on the market. It's overpriced. They offered free accounts in their early days but since removed that option as they are "big enough" now. $25/mo entry point is extremely ovepriced in this space. If you want to track one keyword, it's $25, when in reality, anyone in this space knows one keyword tracking is $10 or less normally.

Antwort von Pro Rank Tracker

We're sorry that you feel this way, but I'm glad that you found our basic rank tracker Rankitor useful for your needs. I understand that it disappoints you that the free plans are no longer available in the last years, but it's unfair to review our product based on that. Most of your review refers to the pricing, which is obviously subjective, but I'll just say that only one keyword tracking is not common for SEOs. Our pricing is not 2-3x than other rank trackers, that's just false statement. Maybe you compare a starting plan price without relating to what's included in it (200 keywords tracking). Best of luck with your business.

Vladas S.
Vladas S.
Owner in Litauen
Internet, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Good tool for following rankings on SERP

I like, that this tool has free plan and it is enough for me to track 20 keywords. If somebody needs to track keywords for multiple websites, one may always create multiple accounts. It is convenient for me to get a daily email with my ranking changes. I check those emails on daily basis.

Not many features, but still too complex setup and configuration. It takes time to understand how it is organized, because it is not so intuitive.

Silviu C.
Silviu C.
Web Designer in Frankreich
Computerspiele

The best ranking dashboard you could find

Great results, very high accurate results, you can slit results for a given keyword by location, browser, device, and so on. Their are highly customizable for everyone who needs a different and accurate perspective to look at things. Daily updates and reporting

Not being able to measure social media, just video is a huge minus for this great team, but the price is really good, will kepp using into the feature.

Albert A.
Albert A.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist in Australien
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Accurate rank tracker software! Worth the money.

Kommentare: I love using it. It provides search volume and an accurate rank tracker.

1. ProRankTracker is affordable. The lowest plan lets me to track up to 300 terms and unlimited URLs. 2. Exact search volume is accurate. 3. Tracking local keywords are also accurate. 4. I can update my keywords on demand. 5. Higher plans lets you have a dedicated account manager to help you anytime. 6. User interface is clean and it is easy to use. 7. Supports many different languages.

I do no have any complaints. It works great and its pretty accurate.

Izak S.
CEO in Israel
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great panel to track sites and keywords

Kommentare: i'm using it for a few years as an seo worker - it really helped me an save me a lot of time

this tool is the best ever made panel to track keywords in search engines , it provides great report every day

price is a little bit high - trial is great option that provide the option to really understand that its great

Awogor M.
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief in Nigeria

For SEO expert and Agency like my marketing company, we use ProRankTracker for better Analysis

Kommentare: ProRankTracker has been used to offer my Freelance Digital Marketing Services at Fiverr and Upwork making me more professional and exceptional in my gigs.

ProRankTracker gives much more analysis to clients to better understand how their web pages are performing on Search Engine Result Pages such as Google.com and Bing.com. It's a tool that helps you to check what you need to do in order to improve your website on search engines. It also helps you to track your position on Serps, analytics and even more of Reporting.

the terminology used by PRT may not be understood by the novice who doesn't know much more about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) It's also not priced friendly just like ahrefs which made it more difficult for the populace to use it not because they don't like it but because they can't afford it.

Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist in Mexiko

My experience with pro rank tracker as SEO Specilist

Kommentare: How the process to the end of the month and to see clarify if my strategies it's working or not.

In my case, I can see how is my organic increase because I can see the position of all my selected keywords thas amazing only I need to check early morning on my email, and see what's happening with my process to rank.

It's confusing sometimes to understand all the reports you have to read the documentation to understand the purpose of this report, I don't like the user experiences there are a lot of buttons around.

Igor G.
Igor G.
SaaS marketing manager in Ukraine

Great for daily tracking

Kommentare: If you need a rank tracker and nothing else, this tool is perfect

It tracks keywords without tying them to your domain specifically so you can track your competitor's rankings as well. It has direct integration with WordPress which I personally find more comfortable than standalone version since I visit wp admin panel quite often. Tracks all types of SERPs.

Low on functionality, most SEO tools today provide a number of products including rank tracker so it's hard to justify using a separate RT tool

Dale D.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist in USA

Accurate tracker and it has a lot of other useful features.

ProRankTracker is a great tool for tracking our keywords. I noticed that it is very accurate. Not mentioning that it sends daily emails indicating the changes in my ranking. The dashboard is easy to work with and I really like the design. They also have other features like Site-Audit, Keyword Suggestion Tool and Rankings Discovery tool.

I don't have any issues with this app. It works really well and it is a very accurate keyword tracker.

Gina E.
Digital Marketing Associate in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A versatile rank tracker!

Pro Rank Tracker is a popular rank tracking tool that helps me check my rankings and it gives me a complete picture of how my websites are performing. It allows me choose from URL, Term or List view to view my rankings. Adding or editing URLs or keywords is easy. They have a Rankings Discovery tool to discover other keywords that my websites are ranking for and add them to the tracker. It can also track keywords on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Amazon. I can also track the position of my videos on Youtube. The tracker is accurate and I can update my rankings on demand.

Even with fast internet connection, sometimes it can get slow specially during login. That's the only minor drawback of this amazing tool.

Jeremy H.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Pretty Good but Not for Amazon

Kommentare: In general the product is good as far as the feature set and capabilities. However as an Amazon only user it has some significant issues that make it not ideal for Amazon and specifically for sharing reports with clients. The main issue is that the system is completly URL based. There is no way to give a URL a name. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG doesn't mean anything to anyone. It doesn't give you any idea what ProRankTracker is reporting on. I need to be able to tell PRT that https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG is actually a product named: Widget A and have that be what is shown on the URL view, term view etc. In addition, the comparison reports are not designed for multi-client. It wants you to select which items to compare but doesn't let you select groups or tags so that you can do a comparison of just one product group from week to week or month to month. So these comparison reports are completely useless to me because I have 1000 URLs in the list. Furthermore, they aren't just useless because you can't pick groups and basically segment your reporting by client, but also because you can give the URL's names. I get a list like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG
and it asks me which ones i want to compare. Again, none of those selections mean ANYTHING to me. I don't know what product is B01L85H3KW So while the website says it works for Amazon it doesn't really work for Amazon. It has major gaps in terms of its' ability to provide useful, actionable data for Amazon.

Good feature set, bulk upload, nice reports.

No way to 'name' a URL, can't run comparison reports by Groups.

V k R.
Director in Indien

My Experience With PRT

Kommentare: I have been using Pro Rank Tracker (PRT) from Apr-2016. I shifted to PRT after using several other popular KW ranking software over the years. When I signed up, to be very honest, it was because of the price. This was the cheapest among all the ranking softwares that I have used so far. At the time of signing up, I did not know how this software will compare to the others that I have already used. But, I have to confess that PRT has met my expectations largely favourably. Of course, there are certain improvements that I would very much like to see in this software. For example, in URL view (and possibly other areas too), under Filters, there are 2 radio buttons under "URLs", "Terms" and "Indexed URLs". I would like to see another related functionality added here. An "Exclude" checkbox. When this checkbox is selected, the above button should work in a negative form. That means, for example, whatever is added in the "Terms" should be excluded. I have checked and confirmed that the ranking figures as well as the search volume figures are all accurate. Overall, I am happy using this software.

- Cheaper compared to other KW ranking software - Feature rich - Fairly easy to use

- Features can be further improved

Matthew S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I really like Pro Rank Tracker

Pro Rank Tracker is a web-based tracker that allows me to track my keywords. It is effective and accurate. They offer several plans and all of them is affordable. I've got their Silver plan and it lets me track up to 1,500 keywords as of the moment. I only track our Google rankings but it can also track other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. I can manually update the keyword tracker 2 times a day as well. They also show the exact search volume of the keywords.

I do not have any problems using it. It is simple to use and it's a very accurate tracker.

Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great and inexpensive rank tracker.

Pro Rank Tracker is one of the our most used rank tracking software. It allows us to track up to 300 keywords (Bronze Plan), unlimited URLs, and 1 updates-on-demand. It also shows the exact search volume of our keywords. The dashboard is neat and looks professional. I love the dark theme because it has a nice contrast. On the dashboard, I can also see the stats of my keywords like how many keywords are in top 1, top10 or top 100

Their mobile app for client reporting is not included on our plan. You need to subscribe to a higher plan to be able to use it.

William D.
Owner / Blogger in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Accurate rank tracker that helps me track my website's performance

ProRankTracker has many advantages and has plenty of features. It helps me to track my keywords accurately. They offer different subscriptions depending on how big your keyword list is. It also allows me to change how I view my keywords. The available views are URL, Term and List View. The tool also shows the ranking changes of my keywords. Another great feature of ProRankTracker is the Rankings Discovery tool. It allows me to find more keywords that my website is already rank for.

The mobile version of ProRankTracker is not that responsive.

Luke S.
SEO/Blogger in Philippinen

Amazing rank tracker!

Kommentare: Great experience overall!

1. Their pricing is competitive. You can track up to 300 keywords with unlimited URLs. 2. I love that they are showing the exact number of search volume. 3. Accurate rank tracker and search volume. 4. You can update your rankings on demand. 5. The keyword suggestion tool is a nice added feature. 6. Live chat support is helpful. 7. You can connect your Dropbox or Google Drive to store the reports.

There are times that logging in is slow. I know that I do not have any problems on my side.

Cynthia H.
Web Content Manager in USA

Not your ordinary rank tracker software.

Kommentare: It is a great tool for tracking our keywords.

ProRankTracker is a an accurate and easy to use rank tracker software. They offer different plans with different pricing. Users can also upgrade or downgrade anytime. They also has a site audit tool that can help users to fix the issues on any website. It also has a Keyword Suggestion tool that allows me to discover new keywords for my websites.

A dedicated account manager is only available on their highest and most expensive plan.

Jacques V.
SEO Expert in UK

a Full on Rank tracker

Kommentare: I have used ProRankTracker for over 2 years and love how my SEO clients can get their own app the keep an eye on their rankings, they have competitive fees and and pretty solid dashboard. Rank alerts when you reach a certain position and daily or weekly reports plus a mobile app make that you don't have to login to know what it happening to your site or your clients.

The App

No automated visual email reports and difficult to set client reporting on specific keywords.

Erik B.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Kommentare: The team responds to my emails and tickets FAST! They are always willing to help and answer any questions that I have. I have been a customer for quite a while and have even upgraded my account. Very happy and loyal customer!

Great email reports. Love being able to send them to clients with white label versions.

Would love to see new features added. Nothing particular, but SEO is always changing and would love to see the company add new features and keep providing great service.

John M.
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I can now monitor my website's rankings easily.

Kommentare: It is great for monitoring keywords.

Thanks to their friendly user-interface, I was able to view and monitor my website's rankings easily. Their rank tracker is fast and accurate too. Creating a report is easy and it's easy to understand as well. ProRankTracker is also affordable and they can definitely help you to monitor your keyword rankings.

Because it is a web-based program, sometimes their program is slow to operate.

Saif C.
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most Accurate Rank Tracker out there...

Kommentare: I had best experience with pro rank tracker out of all the rank trackers I have used. I think I have used more than 10 rank trackers and was looking for a better one until I settled with pro rank tracker. However, there is still room for improvement as I don't get 100% accurate rankings in bing search engine, most of the time I hope you work on making bing rankings more accurate.

Quite accurate rankings, ease of use and good features to generate ranking reports.

At times, rankings are not so accurate in Bing.

Greg P.
UX/Front End Developer in Irland
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am very happy with ProRankTracker

Kommentare: I was very surprised with the quality of ProRankTracker. The system is easy to use and priced very well. It is great that you can get all required functionality for 2 websites for free! That's always a benefit especially if one wants to evaluate quality of a software. That's exactly what we did. We had started with free account and were impressed with the accuracy of results. Now we are on Silver account and it is very well priced for the amount of functionality we get in return.

accuracy of the results, free account, good pricing scheme, excellent and timely support, nice interface, api available

unfortunately gives little on demand updates

Elaine S.
Blogger / Online Business Owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable tool for tracking my keywords!

It is a great rank tracker that helps me to understand my website's performance. I can track different keywords from different search engines. The rank tracker is fast and also accurate. I also like their reporting, it is useful and neat. The app allows me to choose from URL View, Term or List View as well.

I do not have any problems with this rank tracker. It is very accurate!