Über ProRankTracker.com

40.000+ Benutzer weltweit vertrauen PRT für ihre #SEO #SERP Globale und lokale Trackings -ERHALTE DEIN KOSTENLOSES KONTO NOCH HEUTE: proranktracker.com

Erfahre mehr über ProRankTracker.com

Pro Rank Tracker gives you the ability to automatically generate daily, weekly, monthly, reports for your clients or your own business.

The way to organise your projects could be confused.

Bewertungen zu ProRankTracker.com

ProRankTracker.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProRankTracker.com bereits verwendet?

Tal
Tal
Manager Marketing in Israel
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great to see how you are doing in SEO serp

Kommentare: Good. I want to see how I am doing in specific terms and it shows me

Easy to use, review the website progress, suggestions for related terms. Keywords grouping, site audit and more features

Each terms in each country considererd a different result and you pay per term, if we are talking about reach results, it's another separated term, mobile results, another one. I don't use a lot of the tools, sometimes suggestions are irrelevant

Antwort von Pro Rank Tracker

Thank you for your review!

Douglas
Douglas

Great Resource for Tracking Website Metrics and SEO

Kommentare: Owning, operating and managing websites successfully requires that you track the many metrics of their performance. You want to know where best is your time spent in managing Search Engine Optimization and understanding the demographics of your target audience to ensure your websites are performing at their best. ProRankTracker.com allows me to see so much useful data on the performance of https://www.The-Golf-Experience.com and https://www.The-River-of-Life.com so I know best where these sites are performing well and in what areas they could use some work and improvement to perform better. I recommend ProRankTracker.com to anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing any website so they best know the metrics of how well they are performing.

I like most the numerous features of this program that allow me to track the many metrics across my websites to better know how well they are performing and where they need work.

The only complaint I could register is the number of tracking metrics available. It can almost get overwhelming. But staying focused on the few that mena the most to me helps to stay on track.

Antwort von Pro Rank Tracker

Thank you for your review!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product is expensive and no longer the best option

Kommentare: Support is arrogant when you reach out to them. It's clear the money has got to their head. These guys went big time now. After contacting support they pushed me to their smaller company Rankitor for better pricing - I suggest you check it out.

The software is probably the industry standard.

The pricing is 2-3x that of anything else on the market. It's overpriced. They offered free accounts in their early days but since removed that option as they are "big enough" now. $25/mo entry point is extremely ovepriced in this space. If you want to track one keyword, it's $25, when in reality, anyone in this space knows one keyword tracking is $10 or less normally.

Antwort von Pro Rank Tracker

We're sorry that you feel this way, but I'm glad that you found our basic rank tracker Rankitor useful for your needs. I understand that it disappoints you that the free plans are no longer available in the last years, but it's unfair to review our product based on that. Most of your review refers to the pricing, which is obviously subjective, but I'll just say that only one keyword tracking is not common for SEOs. Our pricing is not 2-3x than other rank trackers, that's just false statement. Maybe you compare a starting plan price without relating to what's included in it (200 keywords tracking). Best of luck with your business.

Vladas
Vladas
Owner in Litauen
Quelle: GetApp

Good tool for following rankings on SERP

I like, that this tool has free plan and it is enough for me to track 20 keywords. If somebody needs to track keywords for multiple websites, one may always create multiple accounts. It is convenient for me to get a daily email with my ranking changes. I check those emails on daily basis.

Not many features, but still too complex setup and configuration. It takes time to understand how it is organized, because it is not so intuitive.

Silviu
Silviu
Web Designer in Frankreich
Computerspiele

The best ranking dashboard you could find

Great results, very high accurate results, you can slit results for a given keyword by location, browser, device, and so on. Their are highly customizable for everyone who needs a different and accurate perspective to look at things. Daily updates and reporting

Not being able to measure social media, just video is a huge minus for this great team, but the price is really good, will kepp using into the feature.

Albert
Albert
Search Engine Optimization Specialist in Australien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accurate rank tracker software! Worth the money.

Kommentare: I love using it. It provides search volume and an accurate rank tracker.

1. ProRankTracker is affordable. The lowest plan lets me to track up to 300 terms and unlimited URLs. 2. Exact search volume is accurate. 3. Tracking local keywords are also accurate. 4. I can update my keywords on demand. 5. Higher plans lets you have a dedicated account manager to help you anytime. 6. User interface is clean and it is easy to use. 7. Supports many different languages.

I do no have any complaints. It works great and its pretty accurate.

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For SEO expert and Agency like my marketing company, we use ProRankTracker for better Analysis

Kommentare: ProRankTracker has been used to offer my Freelance Digital Marketing Services at Fiverr and Upwork making me more professional and exceptional in my gigs.

ProRankTracker gives much more analysis to clients to better understand how their web pages are performing on Search Engine Result Pages such as Google.com and Bing.com. It's a tool that helps you to check what you need to do in order to improve your website on search engines. It also helps you to track your position on Serps, analytics and even more of Reporting.

the terminology used by PRT may not be understood by the novice who doesn't know much more about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) It's also not priced friendly just like ahrefs which made it more difficult for the populace to use it not because they don't like it but because they can't afford it.

Calin
Calin
Marketing Account Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Very Good Rank Tracking Solution

This is a very good rank tracking program that allows you to track ranks daily. You get automated emails and can customize what you see. It's very customizable and easy to go in and see where you are ranking. If you are working with clients then you can give them a link or view through their app where they can quickly look and see where they are ranking at any time rather than pulling up a report document which is very nice.

With any software where you can sort data in a hundred different ways, you can get a little lost. Just trying to find daily rankings in an at-a-glance view takes a few steps which is a little annoying. It's not a perfect solution, but it's one of the best daily rank tracking programs available.

EDUARDO
EDUARDO
Search Engine Optimization Specialist in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with pro rank tracker as SEO Specilist

Kommentare: How the process to the end of the month and to see clarify if my strategies it's working or not.

In my case, I can see how is my organic increase because I can see the position of all my selected keywords thas amazing only I need to check early morning on my email, and see what's happening with my process to rank.

It's confusing sometimes to understand all the reports you have to read the documentation to understand the purpose of this report, I don't like the user experiences there are a lot of buttons around.

Igor
Igor
SaaS marketing manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for daily tracking

Kommentare: If you need a rank tracker and nothing else, this tool is perfect

It tracks keywords without tying them to your domain specifically so you can track your competitor's rankings as well. It has direct integration with WordPress which I personally find more comfortable than standalone version since I visit wp admin panel quite often. Tracks all types of SERPs.

Low on functionality, most SEO tools today provide a number of products including rank tracker so it's hard to justify using a separate RT tool

Jacques
SEO Expert in UK

a Full on Rank tracker

Kommentare: I have used ProRankTracker for over 2 years and love how my SEO clients can get their own app the keep an eye on their rankings, they have competitive fees and and pretty solid dashboard. Rank alerts when you reach a certain position and daily or weekly reports plus a mobile app make that you don't have to login to know what it happening to your site or your clients.

The App

No automated visual email reports and difficult to set client reporting on specific keywords.

Gideon
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Best I've Found

Kommentare: I've only had cause to contact customer support a couple of times - once to ask about a function and the other to suggest a function, both times I was impressed with the speed at which they came back to me.
I also really appreciate the speed at which they react to the big G changing policies or results.

Accurate, clear, well presented data.

This is mainly a result of Bing results fluctuating more than Google but the major movers aspect tends to focus on Bing - have spoken to Cust Support about a filter to apply to the report so I can filter out Bing and its jumpiness.

Simon
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A rank tracking solution to settle on

Kommentare: I have been working in the digital marketing space for 11 years, and over 5 years as an agency owner. During that time I have had an increasing need to be able to track keyword rankings for mine and my client sites in the organic search engine results pages. While SEO is about much more that 'keywords' these days, it remains and extremely useful barometer, to be able to able to monitor positions of a website over time, for keywords that are highly relevant to the business in question. It's also advantageous to be able to monitor your competitors too. To achieve this goal, there are many different rank tracking software solutions out there, of varying quality and to meet various budgets. I have been a paying subscriber of 9 of these over the years, and without a doubt, Pro Rank Tracker is the only one that I feel meets all my needs, as well as being the most reliable tool out there. Its the only one I use these days for my own sites, for clients, for reporting & for analysis & research. There are a wide variety of different report types to suit all needs, and they even have a smartphone app you can customize for clients. From tracking daily shifts and ranking URLs through to summarized view of the total volume of keywords you have in the number 1 spot on Google, PRT covers it all. I am happily settled on this as my rank tracking solution and don't spend a second thinking about alternatives or wondering if there is a better option out there. It just works, and I love it!

Saif
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most Accurate Rank Tracker out there...

Kommentare: I had best experience with pro rank tracker out of all the rank trackers I have used. I think I have used more than 10 rank trackers and was looking for a better one until I settled with pro rank tracker. However, there is still room for improvement as I don't get 100% accurate rankings in bing search engine, most of the time I hope you work on making bing rankings more accurate.

Quite accurate rankings, ease of use and good features to generate ranking reports.

At times, rankings are not so accurate in Bing.

Wilson
Consultant in USA

Only Ranking Tool I Use

Kommentare: I've been doing SEO work for clients for years and obviously it is all about rankings. I'm in ProRankTracker.com every single day. It is an incredibly trust worthy tool and easy to use.

Per client I love how quickly I can look and see how things are going.

I have so many clients that it's difficult getting to them as efficiently as I would like to and the advanced parts of the setup aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be.

Stefan
Owner in Schweden

Pro Rank Tracker is the most accurate rank tracker around

Kommentare: We have been using Pro Rank Tracker now over a year. Before we found Pro Rank Tracker we used multiple ranking tools online. Pro Rank Tracker has very good reporting tools and white label tools. We do especially like the explore ranking tool.

Explore rankings. Accurate results . Snack Pack and good local ranking tools.

Mobile version could be better and Pro Rank Tracker could also have a Windows Phone 10 app.

Keyan
CEO in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the easiest ways to track rankings

Kommentare: A clean, easy-to-use interface for setting up your rank tracking as well as automated reports (which is huge for the clients). Best tool I've used yet. The only thing that's lacking is a better form of multiple keyword historical charting. If we had that, it would be a perfect tool.

Easy to use, good interface, automated reports

multi-keyword charting. The automated reports do not show as they do on the web interface (current number + a number for change with the circle background), which makes it hard for clients to see the rank difference

Peter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Business-Ready Best SEO Tool Ever

Kommentare: Been using PRT for 3 years. It's almost criminal how cheap it is to manage my client rankings (Google & YouTube).

Easy set-up and cheap. Updates rankings automatically.

None

Zachary
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

PRT Works It's Magic

Kommentare: Overall, I've tried out 4-5 other tracking softwares and monthly subscriptions, but pro rank tracker takes the cake for them all. From the ease of use with the dashboard to accurate ranking results, PRT has you covered.

Ease of use dashboard

Would like to track more kws with each package.

Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most Bang For The Buck

Kommentare: The value for the money is unbeatable. Results are accurate. Missing some features that could easily be added but for some reason have not yet.

Value

Lack of features. I have requested that the features be updated.

CEO in Spanien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tracking tool

Kommentare: If you want to grow up like a company or increase your vision about your websites you need a tool like proranktracker. I've never found a easiest way to track my keywords and be able to track in every corner in the world you need.

easy and efective tool

the way to organise your projects could be confused

Cindee
SEO manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pro Rank Tracker Member

Kommentare: Pro Rank Tracker is there a fordable software that our company uses to track keywords and get insights on keyword opportunities.
They make it very simple to use and can easily download reports.
We rely on Pro Rank Tracker and wouldn't go a day without it.

Reliable Accurate Easy to use

Stuart
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Director of Sales and Marketing

Kommentare: Started off as a free user. Really like the way it is set up. Only issue I have sometimes is that I sometimes foreget how to add a keyword to an existing URL.
Only other suggestion would be to allow integration to Google Analytics that would allow me to see how many visitors reached my site.

Easy to understand

Automatic billing setup.

Hiren
Digital Head - Co-founder in Indien
Internet

Overall Value for Money

Kommentare: Features and functionalities are good. expecting mobile app where we can share the login(white lable) to our clients and they can check rankings on real time basis.

Detailed information about each keywords

Many times rankings are not accurate

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The reporting is worth it

I actually found Pro Rank Tracker when I was looking for the SEO powe suite. I've used Pro Rank Tracker for a few months and the reporting function is visually fantastic. I'm quickly and easily able to churn out keyword reports for some of the C-level folks to show solid growth but additionally it helps me to give the content folks a better perspective on what pieces are accumulating long and short-tail keywords for each post. It's been easy to get up and running and they're quick to respond with any customer service questions. I'm starting to experiment with this tool for youtube rankings, really interesting stuff. Keep it up!

It would be more helpful to have a lot of video tutorials for some of the more advanced features that continue to roll out.