Filtern nach:

Über CUBallot

Let your Credit Union members vote in the next Board election online, by telephone or paper... and leave the work to us.

Erfahre mehr über CUBallot

Andy B.
VP Compliance in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Takes the stress out of elections!

Kommentare: Have had a great experience with CU Ballot. The staff is very easy to work with and always accommodating. We've been using CU Ballot for our online elections for several years now - and have never had a problem. They have made our elections simple and accurate and have made my job so much easier. Highly recommend to anyone thinking about using an e-ballot process.

Jill G.
VP of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CU of Ohio

Kommentare: We have been working with CU Ballot for quite a few years now and always pleasant to work with and prompt on responses.

Susan K.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

CUBallot helps me along every step of the way

Kommentare: I am a very busy Marketing Coordinator who is tasked with running our annual board election. CUBallot makes the entire project easy and affordable. We saved a lot of money when we changed to CUBallot and this was a nice feather in our department's cap. They understand the process of running an election. There can be no mistakes. They provide insight into some tricky decisions. Keith and his team create a timeline for me to follow and explain what to do with every step. I am grateful to have them.

Sherrie P.

Awesome Product

Kommentare: CUBallot has made our voting process so much easier, less labor intensive and more fair for our members. We will continue to use CUBallot in the years to come as is needed.

Jen K.

CU Ballot Review

Kommentare: The representative always answers his phone! Even if he is in a meeting. I appreciate the customer service tremendously!