Über HirePOS

HirePOS is a modern cloud based web application that assists with all aspects of your hire rental business from start to finish.

Erfahre mehr über HirePOS

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu HirePOS

5,0
5,0

HirePOS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du HirePOS bereits verwendet?

Kim
Chef/Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a growing catering/hire business.

Kommentare: I have control and visibility over my assets, I can see bottlenecks weeks out, my invoicing, payments and books are always up to date, and I swear my conversion rate has gone up since sending quotes with HirePOS.

The support, training, and real interest in getting the best solution for my business is second to none. The software is intuitive enough that even I (not great with computers) can make it work well. They helped customise my booking and invoice templates when I started up. I am currently working to make better use of the inbuilt CRM module that will sent automatic email reminders to my customers in relation to upcoming bookings, overdue returns and unpaid invoices.

The online store module is functionally very good, but it feels like it could use a few more visual options. However the team was very good at helping me integrate it into my website.

Peter
Operations Manager in Australien
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great application to manage your hire business

Kommentare: Very good.

Covers most of one's business activities very well.

Still considering the integration with our finance app Xero.

Scott
CEO in Australien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software even better customer service

Kommentare: Australian Scaffolds manufactures, sells and hires equipment to a diverse range of customers across Australia. Being a customer-focused organisation, we require a program that provides a CRM program that meets our needs. Like many businesses, we have an e-commerce website that, through Zapier, connects with HirePos allowing for single data entry.

What I like about this software is that it performs very well and is easy to use. However, the very best feature HirePos has is the fantastic customer service. Australian Scaffolds operates in a fast-paced sales environment where we demand the absolute best from our software. Our software partners must keep up and deliver at all times, and HirePos always does.

There is nothing I dislike about HirePos.

Matt
Director in Australien
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Always improving .

Our business is quite unique but we have been able to get it up and running quite well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always been on stand by ready to help when we have needed it, that has only been a few times.

Takes a while to get your head around but that would be the case with any similar software.

Donna
Owner in Neuseeland
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This system is amazing

Kommentare: Amazing. So great. The service from the team is fantastic, they are always ready to talk on the phone and help us work through things.

Its features!! It has become so easy to use and the customer experience created by it is amazing.

The online store needs a few tweaks...its a bit slow and clunky in comparison to the rest of the site.

Lisa
Founder in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing system with great functionality

Kommentare: huge benefits to our hire company with easy stock, customer and delivery management. after implementation this software has saved 30% of labour requirements with order entry and logistics/route planning.

The ease of set up and use was very easy! and the customer support has been amazing!

No user ability to create custom reports