Filtern nach:

Über Look

Digital Signage-Lösung war nie einfacher. Verwalte Deine Bildschirme. Schnell. Einfach. Jederzeit. Von jedem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Look

Heiko B.
CEO in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

einfache Signage Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Starkes Handling im Backend.

Online Bedienbarkeit mit Android und Webportal. Sehr schnell. RSS, Wetter, Webseite möglich!

Es könnte einen kostenlosen (7 Tage) Testmodus für weitere Bildschirme geben.

Ben S.
Ben S.
Managing Director in Australien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, smart cloud-based CMS

Kommentare: LOOK delivers a premium remote CMS experience.
From my initial discussions with the team through to implementation, they were with us every step of the way.
The product is easy-to-use and the team is constantly looking at ways to improve or offer more features.
Support is excellent and queries are always addressed promptly and thoroughly.
Given their price point, I believe LOOK is the best product in its sector.

LOOK's digital signage solution is very intuitive, reliable and extremely well-priced. They are constantly looking to improve the product and their integration of social-media platforms is extremely valuable for my client base.

There's literally nothing I don't like about this software. It has been ideal for our circumstances.

Andrey S.
Head of department in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

LOOK best choice for Digital Signage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: KORUS Consulting and LOOK are long-standing, trustworthy and successful partners. Why do we value our partner? For high professionalism, willingness to individually approach each project, for flexibility and focus on the maximum joint result. We consider LOOK to be one of the best platforms within the Russian Digital Signage market for solving tasks of medium and large businesses. It's great that the LOOK team is constantly developing the functionality of their solution, responding to the growing needs of our customers and the latest market trends.

Easy to manage multimedia content on many displays. API to get data from external resources. Stable software

Not available for Windows, Linux, etc (available only for Android OS).

Richard L.
Head propeller spinner in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt

Not a seeded review

Kommentare: The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Antwort von Look

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I know our support team has given you the opportunity to add one of our own screens in order to help you to test the features you wanted. But you'd been used this chance only for about the several minutes. We give our users 14 days of FREE Trial without any functional limits, because we beleive, that 5 or 10 minutes is not enough time to explore any B2B solution as well as ours. And only after experiencing all the features and possibilities of the solution it would be possible to make some conclusions and give the objective advices to others.

Rodrigo M.
CEO in Guatemala

Excelente herramienta de Digital Signage

Kommentare: Una herramienta muy versatil, a buen precio que permite a inexpertos manejar procesos de digital signage.

La facilidad de cambiar el contenido, agendar horarios, gestionar pantallas, etc

Los "apps" no funcionan muy bien, por ejemplo la conexión a Google Slides requiere una validación que da error.

Paola L.
Deputy General Manager in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with excellent support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An excellent product, and an extraordinary customer support department, always attentive to our requests. Due to the cost-benefit ratio, there is no better option on the market.

It is a software with a great cost-benefit ratio, its interface is extremely simple to use, the interaction with the functions are quite intuitive. With this software the possibility of changes and updates of the customers is practically immediate. It is just what we needed to give the answer that our customers deserve.

It would be worthwhile to implement new functions that give us the possibility of offering new experiences to our customers.

Brian S.
Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best option available

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been lovely, for more than 3 years now!

Design and functionality are great, as well as pricing

Can't really think of anything at the moment. It's been a breeze

Timour M.
Director in Belgien
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great digital signage system

Kommentare: Till now, it’s great and I have great ambition about it :)

Really easy to use and with a lot of depth, it’s the perfect software for small and bigger retailer that want to entertain / advertise while improving their margen thanks to a really good pricing

So far I don’t see much you could add besides some integration with more Tv so that we don’t have to put a player .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DENEVA DIGITAL SIGNAGE

Warum Look gewählt wurde: Price / features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Look: People, price and user friendliness

Geert B.
IT Consultant in Belgien
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

First experience with digital signage

Kommentare: Easy to use and most required options are present

Ease in remote management of the Android players Visual editor for layout is intuitive (user of layers) Adding a player does not require technical knowledge from the customers Grouping of players to show the same content

Needs more granularity in scheduling playlist and content.

Roman E.
Ceo in Russland
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and powerfull softwear

Kommentare: great will continue to use

Very easy to use and a big functional, a lot of examples for content to start

nice widjets for instagram, news, weather, and more others. This is very useful for our customers get this info from our displays.

Roberto V.
Owner in Chile

Exelent CMS

Kommentare: Exelent, I always recomned to my costumers

I found this CMS and exelent software for digital signage, I beed using others, but this is very friendly and usefull.

It price should be better, and give the chance to buy fron 1 life time license

Ahmed A.
Marketing in Saudi-Arabien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Look LTD

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: the level of satisfaction is good I didn't face any issue with using LOOK LTD in the past 2 years

what alike the most about Look LTD is you you can control more than a screen at the same time and you can change the content based on your objective

what I see in most software is that development in the software every 6m to 12m but I don't see that in look LTD

Jesus G.
MD in Deutschland
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Look review

Kommentare: Look is easy to implement, easy to operate and the support is great.

For me Look was the only solution that met all the requirements that I had. I needed to be able to manage many screens simultaneously, from distance and in an easy way. On top of that, having the ability to pay as you go was key for a company in our stage, start-up.

It is missing some functionality that would be helpful for us but not esential

Dmitry T.
CTO in Ungarn

2 Minutes setup service on any Android

Kommentare: In general, I can’t say anything bad, I wish good luck to the guys in developing this service.

Often I use this to publish our development map, I use the screen sharing functions with the main content + interesting news feeds.

I’m not a very demanding person to this kind of software, I just set up everything that I need very quickly.

Jack L.
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Look Digital Signage

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the simplicity of the cloud base software. Easy to use and works straight away.
I also like the pre-set Covid templates. It was helpful.

Easy of use. Does exactly as the ad. Don't need to be IT guy to understand how to use it.

Not enough enough templates, if there were more animated templates like the Covid templates. That would be great.

Nina W.
Regional manager in Russland

Very pretty looks solution.

Kommentare: It helps to save time!

Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting.

Johan B.
General Manager in Südafrika

Digital advertising review

Kommentare: Very good option for digital content management and playout

It is cost effective and very user friendly.

I would like to see a customizable report feature where I can select the specific period to see the statistics of content played.

Levron M.
Marketing specialist in Deutschland
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

Kommentare: This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

John T.
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great bang for your buck and simple to use

Look makes it really easy to get something professional up and running with little IT / Design knowledge.

The visual editor could be slightly more intuitive.

Alberto K.
Executive Director in Macau
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup and update Digital Signage Solution

4 letztes Jahr

- Easy Setup - Easy Update - Screen status tracing

Significant monthly fee if you are not updating frequently

Jordane M.
Jordane M.
Math and Physics Tutor in Jamaika
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Attractive Interface

Kommentare: Convenient in many arenas!

Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

Eduardo M.
Depto. Producción in Spanien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gran software a buen precio

Interfaz muy intuitiva, versátil, potente.

Alguna app más seria interesante. Integración en otros s.o. como senos.

Irina B.
Director in Russland
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly Service

Kommentare: We are very pleased using the service. Thanx to the developers for a simple interface. Working smarter with the right toolkit.

Evgeny K.
Russland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

LOOK digital signage solution

Kommentare: LOOK digital signage solution is a modern, easy-to-use and really powerful tool for the product promotion, which has a convenient and user-friendly interface. Due to implementation of the LOOK system we've significantly reduced network maintenance costs and improved the speed and a quality of daily work with our screens. In a word, I'm fully satisfied.

Nikolay B.
Russland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Using LOOK via its HDMI sticks for the couple of months with the LCDs in the waiting areas at my car washes. Regularly broadcasting mixed playlists with special deals & IPTV. Everything works properly. Nothing special, but simple and reliable. Could be even better with some feeds (weather, sports & etc.).