ThermoGRID Bewertungen

von DXV Technology

Filtern nach:

Über ThermoGRID

Werde 100 % papierlos und eliminiere die Verwaltungslast einer doppelten Eingabe. ThermoGRID deckt jeden Aspekt deines Unternehmens ab.

Erfahre mehr über ThermoGRID

Brittney D.
CSR Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Easy to use!"

Vorteile: As a customer care representative manager, it is easy to monitor our calls and be sure that we are as efficient as possible with the leads coming in.

Nachteile: No complaints! Any issues we had were handled promptly

von DXV Technology an 26.12.2018

Thank you for the positive review Brittney! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Roy W.
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"5 Star"

Kommentare: Could not be happier with the product and even more so with the support we have received from the entire ThermoGrid Team. Special props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for always being there to answer our questions with a positive attitude.

Vorteile: The ability to automate many of our daily tasks and customer touch points.

Nachteile: I really wish we had found Thermogrid sooner

von DXV Technology an 15.4.2020

Thank you Roy and Michelle for the positive feedback. It is our privilege to serve you and we will continue to be here to support you.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Brad V.
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Lacking features, functionality and support"

Kommentare: After several months, we migrated to another tool and have been relatively happy. We found the promises and capabilities made were not matched by the tool or company to the degree expected.

Vorteile: It was relate easy to port over to it. We were operating in just a few weeks.

Nachteile: We found the tool required doing everything in a certain t made business challenging. We needed to be able to quickly make modifications to quotes at the customer site based on what was discovered. This was difficult. We followed the recommendations and loaded a huge library or parts only to discover that made finding the ones most usd here difficult and error prone. Most frustrating was service and training. A response of “ watch a video” isn’t what anyone wants to hear.

von DXV Technology an 24.12.2018

This is for the TemperaturePro franchise they had a contract with us that THEY do all training and support. Each new franchisee had to pay a large amount to sign up and we had to pay the franchise the $7,000 of it.

I would imagine that you believe there is a lack of features if you were not able to be trained properly by the franchise. The price book is 100% customizable and our system can do full AHRI matchup system estimates and take payment in less than 45 seconds.

All franchisees that singed up with TemperaturePro didn¿t know HVAC. It made it hard for them to use an HVAC specific software not knowing the operations of an HVAC business as well as not getting that support from the franchise.

We are no longer in an agreement with this franchise because it did not hold up its end of the agreement. Many franchisees have gone out of business due to the lack of support and training from the franchise.

We would be happy to show you everything our system can do.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Don F.
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2019

"Soft ware help desk"

Kommentare: We have been using it for a few yrs now and find it works very good as it is quite specific to our industry

Vorteile: More options especially saving photos to add to invoices

Nachteile: Initial set up and linking with Quick books

von DXV Technology an 12.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well as the rest of the world. If we can do anything to help you please let us know.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Adam S.
Technician
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Excellent"

Kommentare: The program makes it very easy to give clients multiple options when quoting a job without having to spend a lot of time putting together quotes. I can easily attach inspection forms,pictures, and manage my inventory. When we had issues with our catalog they sat down with us and worked through it to ensure we don't have any problems in the field. I highly reccomend thermogrid to anyone who needs and wants and single program to run their day to day operations. It makes my job in the field much easier and helps me stay organized.

Vorteile: Eliminates our need for other programs. Everything we need from inspection forms to quotes to a finished ticket.

Nachteile: It does take a little work to learn how to use the system.

von DXV Technology an 18.9.2019

Adam thank you for the review we really appreciate it.

I know there is a lot to the system to learn but we will be right here to help you. As you know once you use a new feature it become like riding a bike pretty soon.

We will be in contact with your team soon to run through all the new features coming out and schedule training.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Jeffrey J.
Vice President
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Thermogrid Software"

Vorteile: Very user friendly. Many how to videos to better understand functions of the software. Credit card, banking and quickbooks integration works very well and eliminates a lot of data double entry. Flat rate pricing feature is a plus and is fully customizable to our company needs. Customer service is always there to resolve or answer any questions.

Nachteile: There is nothing least I like about the software. I reviewed other software products and found Thermogrid to offer the functionality and versatility we were looking for.

von DXV Technology an 13.9.2019

Jeff, Thank you for the positive feedback! If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Charlene L.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2019

"Great Support Staff"

Kommentare: Overall, I am most impressed by the Support Staff. They are available and ready to help, and they offer up training whenever needed. I appreciate that even if I email in a question, they respond most often with a phone call to walk me through what I am trying to do.

Vorteile: The software is quite simple to learn and use. The support team at Thermogrid is fantastic. They are quick to reply to calls and emails; they provide detail and insight as well as offer training whenever needed.

Nachteile: There are a few functions that I wish they had though they are fairly specific to my businesses needs.

von DXV Technology an 2.12.2019

Thank you for the review!

We are glad to hear that it was easy for you to learn ThermoGRID and you're getting the support and training needed when you want it.

Let us know if you need anything anytime.

• Bewertet am 30.11.2019
Nathan S.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020

"RISE Coaching"

Kommentare: Fantastic!!

Vorteile: Really good presenter and presentation. Lots of good information that was very helpful in getting us moving in the right direction to start growing our business to the next level. It was very easy to keep up and process the information and presented in an easy to understand way.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I didn’t like about the process or the training.

von DXV Technology an 13.1.2020

Nathan, thank you so much for sharing your experience with our RISE coaching. We look forward to helping you achieve great success.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Michael J.
Service Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2019

"Great software for any HVAC company. "

Kommentare: We were able to go paperless and it allowed for a more streamlined system for service allowing photos and documents to be added to orders.

Vorteile: The customer service by far outweighs any trouble you could run into during setup. They make themselves available to you whenever you need them. The functionality is great for technicians and administration. It helps keep track of revenue, leads passed, and average tickets all from a single reports page.

Nachteile: Setup can be tedious but once you get it right, its well worth it.

von DXV Technology an 10.10.2019

Michael,
Thank you for your review positive review and a great client. If there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to ask.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Colin M.
Service, Sales, Admin
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Modern interface, easy to use. "

Kommentare: Improved the sales experience for clients Makes it easier to choose between option. Makes orderimg and follow through after a sale quicker. Everyithing you need is build on the back end to simplify your operations.

Vorteile: Enables people to do theor jobs better, quicker and serve clients at a higher level.
The support is great, friendly and readily available. This is worth the try even if you are not looking.

Nachteile: There is a bit of set up at the begining but thech support makes that a breeze. It requires very little of your time. So not much of a con, really.

von DXV Technology an 9.10.2019

Colin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ThermoGRID. We are here for you when you need us and we will contacting you to evaluate the usage of ThermoGRID and its features.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Aaron J.
Service Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Smooth transition"

Vorteile: The number one thing that set this software apart from the rest is the customer support . Not only is they freaky smart, but they are very efficient and responsive. She knows business. I can't say enough about them. The software itself is perfect for us. I love the fact that it's simple enough for our staff to use, but yet has has the capability to do complex tasks and pricing. We are slowly implementing all of the features, and haven't touched the tip of the iceberg. I love how we aren't limited by it being too complex, or too simple. I am not extremely competent with excel, but with Customer support on my side, I feel like an excel Guru. Setting up pricing is now a breeze. I can update the price book in less than a few hours. Invoicing customers on site electronically is very simple, with a very professional look. Hours are saved with creating estimates. Customer support will teach you how to auto tag whatever you want to a system. If I quote a new HVAC system, I set it up to include any and all possible parts/scenarios to the bid, and I simply remove whatever I don't need to stay competitive. Technicians can quote a system in literally seconds.

Nachteile: I wish it came with 5-6 Customer support. I would even put a few of her in service trucks. I've tried to think of anything I don't like. I really can't. I think it's great software.

von DXV Technology an 20.7.2018

Aaron,
Thank you for your review as I am sure this will help future clients see that we care and will help them achieve their goals.

Ask Heather about the free business and operations evaluation if you both haven't discussed this already.

We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Steve M.
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"Great Product! Has added over ONE MILLION $'s to my bottom line"

Kommentare: We were using Wintak trying to manage 5 service trucks, 2 Install trucks, and 2 salesmen.
It was a nightmare. Thermogrid manages all that plus has a sales side that boosted revenue like crazy.

Vorteile: The way you navigate is easy and has relieved stress from my whole team.
The support has been amazing! Unlike any other company, we have used.
They really try and help and I always speak to the same person right here in the States.

Nachteile: We had one small hick-up (mostly our fault) They could not move fast enough to Help us.
Truly a caring bunch of folks.
NO cons for me

von DXV Technology an 7.12.2016

Thank you Steve, I am glad you are happy with your product and services. We are here for you when you need us, thanks again for the kind words.

Tim T.
Lead service tech
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2019

"Service tech "

Vorteile: Having most things at finger tip. Also having system pricing easily figured.

Nachteile: Navigating from page to page and losing info off pages because a save button has to be push on them and others no save button.

von DXV Technology an 30.4.2019

Tim thank you for the review.

You are correct in 99% of or program you do not need to click save, and in one area you do need to click save... custom "Job Docs".

The reason we chose to do it this way is when techs go down their checklist and mark the condition of parts and work completed they can click through pretty quick and if we did auto save it would save in between each click and slow you down.

So the way we have it allows you to click through your checklist very quickly and then save it when you are complete.

I'm glad you love having all the history and features available at your finger tips. As you know we push 500+ features out a year and that only means you'll be able to do more in less time.

Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Serhij D.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2018

"ThermoGRID advantages "

Kommentare: Overall, the software support has been great. Clear sales efficiencies, training material, and ongoing support.

Vorteile: TG offers a lot of benefits that creates streamlined consistency in dispatching and invoicing within the service schedule. Building a sales or service order is easy and clear for the technician and client.

Nachteile: I would like to see more inventory options in the future.

von DXV Technology an 23.4.2019

Serhij,

Thank you for the review and your feedback.

We look forward to serving you for years to come and will be glad to take recommendations for new features.

We will do anything we can to raise the bar and earn a 5 star review from you in the future.

Thank again.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2018
Terri M.
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2018

"We made an informed decision when choosing ThermoGrid, it had the most to offer and the best referral feedback!"

Kommentare: I would recommend ThermoGrid, it's easy to use, covers all aspects of the HVAC industry, strives to improve processes weekly with updates and truly care about your success!

Vorteile: Everything! The software has streamlined our processes which saves us time. The double entry before ThermoGrid was monotonous! We have found the customer service to be just as described from their customer referrals. Change is always hard for anyone, but the benefits outweigh the beginning learning curve. I know our team would not want to go back to our old processes!

Nachteile: We were not as organized as we had hoped to be at the launch of ThermoGrid. We had a bumpy road on our end with providing the proper information to get everything in place, but ThermoGrid's team persevered and got us through many obstacles with great, and reassuring customer service.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Dan B.
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"Blows service titan away!"

Kommentare: We were on the titan software for three years. Very sloppy. Let's too much slip through the cracks. One year on ThermoGRID and we grew 60% just by being able to track numbers that were key to our business.

Vorteile: All the kpi it measures and the fact you don't lose track of anything.

von DXV Technology an 7.12.2016

Dan thank you for choosing ThermoGRID to manage your team and your clients. We are very excited for your success in your business and look forward to keeping it going.

Kathleen J.
VP of Operations
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2018

"The best customer service support!"

Kommentare: A complete system to help grow my business!

Vorteile: The things I like the most about Thermogrid, besides support. The amount of information at my fingertips on every aspect of my business! 5++ stars on value!! I'm paying less and getting so much more than with my previous HVAC field-software. Complete customization to fit my business specific needs. Designed with everything in mind to grow your business. When they say a new feature is coming it actually does in a timely manner. The best customer service support! I can't stress this enough. When I need help or have a question, I know I'm going to receive the support I need quickly and thoroughly.

Nachteile: I'm a new to Thermogrid and there's a learning curve. So, right now that's what I like the least.

von DXV Technology an 13.4.2018

Kathleen,

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate the feedback and will enjoy providing you the support you need and deserve. If there is anything we can do to help you achieve your business goals, just let us know and we will do anything we can to help.

Thanks again for your review.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Tony D.
Fireplace general manage
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Pricing made simple"

Vorteile: Before we had to do our pricing the old way. Look up the price in a book, add labor and margins, then hand write a bid for the customer. This software makes pricing, billing and even scheduling easy.

Nachteile: It was overwhelming at first but with the training provided by the support group, it was easy to figure out!

von DXV Technology an 26.12.2018

Tony, thank you for sticking with it and learning how ThermoGRID will help you manage your business.

Good luck and let us know if there is any way we can support you.

Larry P.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2018

"They have repeatedly gone out of her way to help us get the hang of the program."

Vorteile: Once you use it a few times it saves you time and money. The program has every thing you could ask for and if you find something else you need they add it to the program if at all possible. The program has allowed us to know when the job is done and what was the ROI on the job.

Nachteile: I really don't have a con at this time except I wish I would have found out about it earlier.
If there were a con it would be that the program isn't recognized by google as being as great as it is.

von DXV Technology an 13.6.2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to serving you in the future and helping you reach all your goals.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2018
Kim W.
Dispatcher
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Dispatching "

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to dispatch my service techs and be sure we’re utilising our time as efficiently as possible.

Nachteile: Adjusting to the new software was hard but after some training it worked out most of the kinks

von DXV Technology an 26.12.2018

Kim thank you for your positive review!

If there are any other items that can be addressed ease you into the program feel free to let us know. We love improving our product and will always find new ways to streamline the business.

Thank you again.

Robert P.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2018

"The Power of ThermoGrid"

Vorteile: I enjoy the ease of use from scheduling service calls to navigating through it for order estimates / sales estimates. Google maps is great for the guys in the field because when they get their next job they just click on google maps on job details and away they go. Overall the software is pretty easy to use.

Nachteile: I would like to see if I can change call order in manage communications ( Communication Integrations ) so I can change call route in what order I want from my cell phone. Does not auto populate a zip code from entering a towns name.

von DXV Technology an 24.9.2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying our program.

We are glad to see the changes in training for your franchise has really helped.

You are able to change the routing of your calls by going into the edit function. It looks like we have already reached out to you to help you with this concern since your review was posted.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Thank you, again!

• Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Logan E.
Comfort Advisor
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"Ac Contractors"

Kommentare: We have been very pleased and happy to be able to access all of our prices quickly and easily

Vorteile: The ease of use. It’s very easy to navigate and price things

Nachteile: Nothing really off the top of my head any issue has been resolved

von DXV Technology an 26.12.2018

Logan thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well as the rest of the world.

We look forward to providing you with 5 star service for years to come.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
VP Engineering Applied IoT
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Im sure it works well for the guy that designed it"

Kommentare: I left this tool after 10 months. It lacked meaningful training (I dont call "watch the video" training or support). A users manual came out just as I was firing it. Lots of start up issues, some of which I'll guess are resolved now. It was simply too immature of a product to be useful in my environment.

Vorteile: It was relatively easy to port my business out of this tool. This tool came recommended by the franchise I belong too.

Nachteile: It was incomplete in capability and very difficult to adjust at the job site.

von DXV Technology an 24.12.2018

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Dawn T.
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"THIS SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS"

Kommentare: TOPNOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes OUT OF HER WAY to help you in any way that she can. She is always a phone call away and extremely fast in her response to get your questions answered and get you where you need to be to get the job done. WE LOVE HER!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were also awesome in setting up our company, very tech savvy and went above and beyond to get us set up.

Vorteile: There are so many features that this software offers we haven't tapped into them all yet, but WOW the dispatching / text messaging / invoicing in the field is OUTSTANDING!

Nachteile: I don't have anything yet. I will keep you posted.

von DXV Technology an 27.3.2020

Dawn, thank you!! We are very happy to have earn your business and look forward to helping you achieve your business goals with ThermoGRID.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Samuel P.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"Great product for the Construction service industry."

Kommentare: It reduces our paperwork and and helps us put more to the bottom line with a better overall company efficiency.

Vorteile: The ease of sales and HVA/C load calculating software.

Nachteile: It still needs some fine tuning of the inventory management on the back side, the front side for the techs is great and easy to use.

von DXV Technology an 26.12.2018

Samuel, thank you for your feedback!

We are glad you like the field facing inventory control and since you do I'm confident you'll love the new features coming out for admin inventory control.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018