Über ThermoGrid

Werde 100 % papierlos und eliminiere die Verwaltungslast einer doppelten Eingabe. ThermoGRID deckt jeden Aspekt deines Unternehmens ab.

Erfahre mehr über ThermoGrid

Credit card, banking and quickbooks integration works very well and eliminates a lot of data double entry. Flat rate pricing feature is a plus and is fully customizable to our company needs.

No option for AIA billing on larger bid / spec projects.

Bewertungen zu ThermoGrid

ThermoGrid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ThermoGrid bereits verwendet?

Tanisha
Operations Manager in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loving it so far

Kommentare: Excellent

I am new to Thermogrid and still in the training phase. Whenever I have a question, the team is quick to respond to jump on a call to help me with my doubts. [sensitive content hidden] has been especially helpful with the implementation process. [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful too. I love the features so far. Even though I haven't started using all the features, but I love that almost everything I need for my business is available as a feature and will help my work get so much more efficient.

Nothing so far except maybe the fact that the learning curve is a bit high due to multiple features. But that is a good problem to have, it means I can move all my business needs to Thermogrid. Finally one platform for all my needs instead of having to use multiple different softwares.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with ThermoGrid. We're thrilled to hear that you're loving your decision to move forward with our software. It's great to know that our team has been quick to respond and assist you during your training phase. We're glad that our team members have been especially helpful in guiding you through the implementation process. Your appreciation of the available features and their potential to enhance your business efficiency is truly gratifying. We understand that navigating a platform with numerous features can present a learning curve, but we're pleased that you see this as a positive challenge and an opportunity to consolidate your business needs onto one platform. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to have you as part of the ThermoGrid community. If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or further insights, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your success. Best regards, ThermoGrid Team

Roy

5 Star

Kommentare: Could not be happier with the product and even more so with the support we have received from the entire ThermoGrid Team. Special props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for always being there to answer our questions with a positive attitude.

The ability to automate many of our daily tasks and customer touch points.

I really wish we had found Thermogrid sooner

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you Roy and Michelle for the positive feedback. It is our privilege to serve you and we will continue to be here to support you.

Jess
Bookkeeper in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not well rounded

Kommentare: If it was not for [sensitive content hidden]
at TG and the amount of time invested in making this software work for us. We would not still be using this software.

The ability to be anywhere and run the business. Scheduling, Dispatching, Calendar, Texting jobs to Techs and when we are arriving to customers. It works really great on the front end and for the techs in the field.

TG does not integrates with desktop as claimed! It was such a nightmare we had to convert to QBO. TG doesn't offer true progress billing for contractors/subcontractors. It also does have the ability to correctly categorize a customer deposit without a lot of manual work on the QBO side or a workaround. Reporting to tie out to QBO is terrible. I have not found a single report in TG that ties out to any financial report in QBO. It needs a lot more work invested in the development of the backend/reporting end. Customer service takes too long to get back to you. When they do finally get back to you their answers are unhelpful and you end up understanding the software better than they do.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback We're pleased to hear that you appreciate the flexibility the software offers in running your business remotely, scheduling, dispatching, and communicating with technicians and customers. It's great to know that the front-end and field use have been positive. We apologize for the challenges you've encountered. Your feedback highlights areas where we may need to improve. Rest assured, your observations will be taken into account as we work to enhance these aspects. We're grateful for your recognition of the efforts of our team member in making the software work for your needs. We're committed to providing you with the best support and solutions possible. We appreciate your candor about your reasons for choosing and switching to ThermoGrid. Your feedback helps us identify areas for growth and development. Thank you for your continued use of ThermoGrid, and we hope to continue improving and providing a better experience for you. Best regards, ThermoGrid Team

Kristen
Partner in USA

Awesome Contractor Software

Kommentare: We are able to solve all of our job costing problems. Once everything is input into the system we are able to track where every penny goes. Right now that is a huge guess for our company.

My favorite part about this software is the amount of detail that we can see. This will be VERY important to our company as we grow. Also the awesome amount of support that we have from the people behind the scenes.

There is nothing really wrong with the software itself. The thing that we are struggling with the most is the amount of set up that comes with moving into this software. We picked the wrong time to switch with it being the middle of the busiest time of year...

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Kristen, Thank you for the feedback and choosing to go with ThermoGRID. Our support team will definitely ensure you are guided in the direction to achieve the success you want for your business.

Emily
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alex G.

Kommentare: It is a great software, wish it was an app too.

It is very organized and easy to use. User friendly. Able to keep track of several employees store a ton of date, easy to locate information.

That it is internet based instead of being an app by itself. It tends to lag more since it is used in a browser.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you for the review! The mobile app is set to be public for invoicing in 2 weeks. This will resolve issues with no internet, or spotty.

Alyssa
Finance Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Dispatching calendar Joe history and email invoices quickly [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful in explaining the new workflow management for each user and how we can start customizing our roles within in the company.

The Syncing to QB online is quite bad - I don't know if it's QB or Thermogrid but our apostrophe's don't get transferred right and QB creates numbers behind every customer and every customer is a parent and their address is a sub customer - it just seems like too much of the same data. It doesn't sync very clean. Also I don't like that a Company name shows "No Client" because there is no first or last name in the account lines. Seems weird to be and then it syncs to QB and doesn't include the Company Name

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Alyssa, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with ThermoGrid. We're pleased to hear that you've found value in several aspects of our software, including the dispatching calendar, job history tracking, and the ability to email invoices quickly. We're glad to know that our team member provided helpful guidance on the new workflow management and role customization within your company. Regarding your concerns about syncing with QuickBooks Online, we appreciate your insight. We understand the frustration you're experiencing and have actively made adjustments to the syncing process. based on your statement I will urge you to reach out to support to adjust your QuickBooks settings, as we can adjust the syncing hierarchy to better fit your needs. We're glad to hear that our job scheduling caught your attention and contributed to your choice of ThermoGrid. Thank you for choosing ThermoGrid and for your valuable feedback. If you have any further insights, questions, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your success. Best regards, ThermoGrid Team

Elizabeth
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Program with Superior Customer Service!!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ThermoGRID has been exceptional. The high level of customer service provided by ThermoGRID outshines all others. Representatives are always available and answer our questions very quickly and accurately no matter what. Unlike some organizations, we have been able to get to know the ThermoGRID team which provides us with a level of security by allowing us to talk with the same team members each time we reach out. Forget any little things the software might lack as they are constantly updating and improving based on their client feedback.

What we like most about this program is the customization options for the end user. We are able to adapt color schemes within the scheduling calendar that helps highlight certain jobs/tasks at a quick glance along with creating our own categories for job types, customer acquisition recording, and much more. Additionally we have several custom documents that we have added to the program that we are able to attach to every applicable invoice and email directly to the customer. This program also has a simple yet effective integration with QuickBooks that helps us view customer balances directly at their profile page vs having to flip back to another program just to view credits/outstanding payments.

Integrating this software with our current business processes was very simple, but there may be room for improvement for client communication options along with a simplified remote payment system. We would also like to see credit card processing integration that allows for the swiping of a card or inserting a chip largely for client peace of mind.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback and will do anything we can to make the improvements that will benefit your company even more.

Ronni
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is amazing and always very helpful

Kommentare: Overall great, always appreciate [sensitive content hidden] getting right back with us, not a fan of the open a ticket function and calling in tickets to help line, it seems to take longer than usual to get a response

ease of dispatch and scheduling and the improvements made in customers loading when looking the up

Techs complain that it takes too long to upload pictures in the fieldThe fact that we are not able to search by key words ie blower motor to find all customers that have had blower motor installed etc

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Ronni, Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with our software. We're thrilled you've found our team member amazing and helpful. We're committed to outstanding support for all users! You've noted ease in dispatching, scheduling, and customer loading improvements. These enhance efficiency, and you will see more deployed soon! Regarding picture uploads, our team has actively optimized the process for smooth field operation. We hope you have had a positive experience with these improvements. While searching by keywords isn't available now, your input matters as we refine our platform based on customer feedback. We value your partnership and strive to provide you with a powerful and essential tool to manage your business. Best regards, ThermoGrid Team

Aaron
Service Manager in USA

Smooth transition

The number one thing that set this software apart from the rest is the customer support . Not only is they freaky smart, but they are very efficient and responsive. She knows business. I can't say enough about them. The software itself is perfect for us. I love the fact that it's simple enough for our staff to use, but yet has has the capability to do complex tasks and pricing. We are slowly implementing all of the features, and haven't touched the tip of the iceberg. I love how we aren't limited by it being too complex, or too simple. I am not extremely competent with excel, but with Customer support on my side, I feel like an excel Guru. Setting up pricing is now a breeze. I can update the price book in less than a few hours. Invoicing customers on site electronically is very simple, with a very professional look. Hours are saved with creating estimates. Customer support will teach you how to auto tag whatever you want to a system. If I quote a new HVAC system, I set it up to include any and all possible parts/scenarios to the bid, and I simply remove whatever I don't need to stay competitive. Technicians can quote a system in literally seconds.

I wish it came with 5-6 Customer support. I would even put a few of her in service trucks. I've tried to think of anything I don't like. I really can't. I think it's great software.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Aaron, Thank you for your review as I am sure this will help future clients see that we care and will help them achieve their goals. Ask Heather about the free business and operations evaluation if you both haven't discussed this already. We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Al Siefert
Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Dissapointing and Expensive experience

Kommentare: Be careful to engange in a one year term contract, the is no return, and they will push you a lot to make a decision.

Nothing to comment about the software. Training team is NICE

The system is rough and not easey to use. The mobile app is not ready, they just told me that the first day I started implementation. Selling team shows you whatever you want to see, and describes as the soft can do all you want to do. That starts to fall apart as soon as you start your first training, and nothing is just like is supposed. But you already signed a one yar contract with them, so you need to pay for it anyway. They don't care if you use it or not.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback We're genuinely sorry to hear that your experience has been disappointing and frustrating. We understand that a challenging and less-than-ideal experience can be incredibly frustrating, especially when expectations aren't met. We're glad to know that you found our training team to be accommodating. However, we deeply regret that the software itself and the mobile app did not meet your expectations in terms of usability. We take your feedback about our sales process and the mismatch between promises and reality seriously. We understand your concerns about the contract terms and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for sharing your insights and observations. We take this feedback to heart as we strive to improve and provide a better experience for all users. If you have any further insights or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to listen and learn from your experiences. Best regards, ThermoGrid Team

Don
Owner in Kanada

Soft ware help desk

Kommentare: We have been using it for a few yrs now and find it works very good as it is quite specific to our industry

More options especially saving photos to add to invoices

Initial set up and linking with Quick books

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well as the rest of the world. If we can do anything to help you please let us know.

Leisa
Accountant/Management in USA

Leisa Irvin's TG Review

Kommentare: I feel like I learn something new about this software program every day. It takes some time to really learn and get used to this program. But everytime we've needed help with something [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] another TG team member has been right there to help! I'd say this program is a huge benefit for running our Heating and Cooling company.

The functionality of the software is great. I can see a large company using this software but it's great for our small business too. Everything I need is right there in one place and I can easily search to find something too. My husband works in the field and I work behind the computer, it's great for keeping us both on the same page.

Inputting all of the data into spreadsheets is a very tedious task but costs significantly more to have TG do it for you.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Leisa, Thank you for the review! We will continue to be right here for you when you need us.

Colin
Service, Sales, Admin in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Modern interface, easy to use.

Kommentare: Improved the sales experience for clients Makes it easier to choose between option. Makes orderimg and follow through after a sale quicker. Everyithing you need is build on the back end to simplify your operations.

Enables people to do theor jobs better, quicker and serve clients at a higher level. The support is great, friendly and readily available. This is worth the try even if you are not looking.

There is a bit of set up at the begining but thech support makes that a breeze. It requires very little of your time. So not much of a con, really.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Colin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ThermoGRID. We are here for you when you need us and we will contacting you to evaluate the usage of ThermoGRID and its features.

Jason
Service manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software management

The many features to track customers and equipment

It’s slow in the field to complete tickets

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Jason, thank you for the review! If you want to speed up creating the tickets when your internet is slow make sure you flip over to offline mode. Otherwise we are in beta on the mobile app and you'll have that in your hands very soon.

Larry
Co-Owner in USA

They have repeatedly gone out of her way to help us get the hang of the program.

Once you use it a few times it saves you time and money. The program has every thing you could ask for and if you find something else you need they add it to the program if at all possible. The program has allowed us to know when the job is done and what was the ROI on the job.

I really don't have a con at this time except I wish I would have found out about it earlier. If there were a con it would be that the program isn't recognized by google as being as great as it is.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to serving you in the future and helping you reach all your goals.

Logan
Comfort Advisor in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ac Contractors

Kommentare: We have been very pleased and happy to be able to access all of our prices quickly and easily

The ease of use. It’s very easy to navigate and price things

Nothing really off the top of my head any issue has been resolved

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Logan thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well as the rest of the world. We look forward to providing you with 5 star service for years to come.

Dawn

THIS SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS

Kommentare: TOPNOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes OUT OF HER WAY to help you in any way that she can. She is always a phone call away and extremely fast in her response to get your questions answered and get you where you need to be to get the job done. WE LOVE HER!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were also awesome in setting up our company, very tech savvy and went above and beyond to get us set up.

There are so many features that this software offers we haven't tapped into them all yet, but WOW the dispatching / text messaging / invoicing in the field is OUTSTANDING!

I don't have anything yet. I will keep you posted.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Dawn, thank you!! We are very happy to have earn your business and look forward to helping you achieve your business goals with ThermoGRID.

Eric
Sales manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to keep track

As sales manager there’s nothing better than being able to track sales performance easily. Very easy to use and set sales goals.

Not as easy to use on cell phone but it’s excellent with a tablet or computer.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Eric thank you for the outstanding review.

Jack
owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ThermoGrid is Awesome!

Kommentare: Great CRM software and the tech support is amazing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Easy to use, helps with keeping my paper work and customers/ service calls organized

inputing all the equipment and repairs.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Jack, we appreciate your review!

Alex
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great team of folks that care!

Kommentare: Great software for any industry that cares about their bottom line.

Easy to use and packed with needed features.

No complains! The software does everything that is designed to do... make you money.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you Alex, we appreciate the review.

Residential Sales and Service in USA

Customer Service Support

We have been working hard setting up our software and Mary has been both patient and very helpful during this long and detailed process. She is willing to hold conference sessions at any time of the day and is relentless in getting the answers that we need.

Long, tedious process on our end in getting all the information uploaded into Thermogrid , but I think that is the case with most HVAC Software when you are converting from paper to paperless.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you Chis for the review and we will work hard to make this process as easy as possible.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for service businesses!

Ease of use, great for reporting and automation, only software I’m aware of that includes an easy to use load calculator. Onboarding process was smooth and quick. Best customer support in the business.

Would be tough to use if you don’t have any excel experience.

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Chris, Thank you for the review. Let us know if you need anything as we love to help.

Tyler
Managing Member

Full of Potential

Kommentare: This software is great once all of your company data is entered correctly and the user(s) become proficient with the processes. Mastering the service catalog is critical to the successful implementation of this software

User interface is very intuitive. Excellent support from staff. Works great, even for a single person operation

Occasionally misdirects to incorrect page. Speed is dependent upon internet service (like anything else online)

Willie
President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Traning

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great Trainer.. he was extremely patient and thorough during the entire training process.

Set up is a little tedious, but the end result has been good

Antwort von ECI Software Solutions

Thank you for the review Willie. If you need any we will be here for you.

Kathy

Easy

Kommentare: Best program with little cost to the employer.

Easy to use Easy to work with Customer Service is Excellent Answers all questions pretty fast. Happy with this program

I really can't think of any. The hardest part is getting the service techs to use the program at first.