Smooth as silk

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Sonia G.
Asistente
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't have to write more emails apologizing for mistaking people for someone else.

Vorteile: Simple and effective. Accomplishes everything promised.
The tag feature is my favorite thing when emailing many people! Make no mistake with whom you talk to nor what you talk about anymore. If No Reply allows you to collect all names without losing focus in each contact individually, nor the subject. Plus, very easy to use.

Nachteile: The price is a little too high. I get that you offer a really great service. But if you want to charge 20$ for it, add more features. Maybe an institutional edition for teachers and students.

Easy follow ups

Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Hilary C.
customer service officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No reply is awesome. Serves its purpose, its good for all business sizes.

Vorteile: Following up on emails sent becomes so easy Great for a marketing team , for generating leads, Saves times thereby improving efficiency hence productivity not hard to install, works well with gmail and outlook, and with a smartphone.

Nachteile: I love it, its like my reminder, helps to not forget, l have no complains so far, would recommend it to people.

If No Reply = Email Heaven

Bewertet am 3.12.2016
Brandon W.
Principal

Kommentare: If No Reply is pretty much EXACTLY the product I have been looking / waiting for, for a very long time. I have used other email productivity products on the market, some of which plugged into Gmail, all of them were good in their own way. However, they didn't give me exactly what needed in terms of interface simplicity, coupled with a powerful feature-rich engine. As a sales professional by training, the ability to one-off edit on a per-email basis within a single campaign is incredibly helpful. This is an excellent product for small and medium size companies to help them grow, beyond a doubt. Very excited to be using If No Reply.

Vorteile: Super easy to use. Very intuitive. Powerful features.

Nachteile: Hard to find something not to like.

I find this to be not so convenient to my emails if I don't need a reply why send me an email.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Marcie H.
Cosmetologist

Vorteile: I like the fact I don't have to reply to an e-mail I also like the fact that I get an email for what I do

Nachteile: The Con about this is if I need to respond there is no place to respond to if I do respond I get an email saying that the email did not get there that is quite annoying

Powerful follow up automation tool

Karim M.
Co-founder @ 99check Family Locator

Kommentare: IfNoReply is a simple yet very useful email response tracking tool. Installing it on my Gmail took seconds. Setting it up was easy and straight forward. I like how the email follow up experience is seamless. I used to spend hours trying to manually track and follow up on my emails. IfNoReply does everything automatically. I just imported my csv contacts list, customized and scheduled my follow up emails. Within days I got more replies. It's saving me a lot of time following up with journalist to get press coverage. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to every startup founder who is looking to increase their cold email conversion rates.

Vorteile: - Easy to install and setup
- User friendly interface
- Comprehensive features
- Customizable
Product is great. Must have for all startup founders.

"If No Reply" a definite yes

Bewertet am 1.1.2019
Sales Associate
Design, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Definitely worth using at any tier. Using If No Reply increases efficiency while being easy to use. Overall, it helps to ensure that nothing gets forgotten along the course of a sale.

Vorteile: -Works with inbound and outbound sales
-Flexible formats and templates which can be customized and saved for the future
-Integrates with gmail
-Includes API
-Good pricing as still in Early days of business, including a free tier to try
-Excellent visual feel

Nachteile: None really. Pricing could be an obstacle for startups, but with the free tier, sole proprietors can make sure it's an investment they really want to make or just track the emails they really need to care about.

Extremely Impressed!

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Vyasa P.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I took ifnoreply for a testdrive with my business and found that not only is it super simple and easy to use, but it SAVES ME A TON OF TIME and helps conversions SO MUCH MORE. I run a lead generation business for professionals and need a way to keep on top of a lot of customers and clients. So it's super important that I follow up constantly. It's even better when it's all automated and when someone doesn't reply within a certain time, I don't have to "bump" the email because "ifnoreply" does. It's also great because it's lightweight and works right in side of gmail.

Vorteile: Ease of use,
Saves time,
increases conversions

Nachteile: none I can think of currently

Simple to use, amazing value!

Bewertet am 10.12.2016
Chris A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was signed up and using ifnoreply in about 1 minute. It integrates right with my gmail which is amazing!!! We are using the ifnoreply to onboard new users to our software and the API integration is extremely simple. So far I'm in love with the simplicity of this product and it has quickly replaced my old email conversion tools. I recommend it to everyone from startups to well established organizations.Biig thank you to our rep and the ifnoreply team!

Vorteile: Easy gmail and API integration

Nachteile: nothing!

Amazing Sales Tool

Bewertet am 28.11.2016
Alex Z.

Kommentare: I've been looking for something like this for a while - most sales automation tools are overly complicated, but If No Reply seems to have hit the nail on the head. Its easy to use, quick to set up, and I can start getting value from it straight away. I'm just a couple of weeks in and this tool has already paid for itself many times over. I'm on the $20/mo subscription, and it's helped me close over $3000 in sales so far this month.

Vorteile: I think the biggest pro of this software is just how easy it is to use. I also love how you can preview everything before it gets send, and make changes on a per-individual basis.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, but if I have any problems then I'll update this review

Follow up email integration right into Gmail with ease!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Grant B.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Its incredibly simple and straight forward. You can add If No Reply right into gmail and don't even need another app or software to get started. The features are laid out plain and simple. It is awesome how you can basically get into using the service in a matter of minutes.

Nachteile: You are still a little limited as far as personalization goes with the replies. I would like to see some custom mark up (HTML/CSS) in the future but for right now it fulfills all my needs on the free platform.

Makes my job 100x easier

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Louise C.

Kommentare: I do freelance sales and I spend so much of my time chasing leads. This software made everything automatic so I didn't let anyone slip through the cracks or leads die off due to workload! I also love that I can customise each email before they send if I want to - add in things about a phone call we had or how it'll apply to the customer specifically. Way better than normal email software that just sends a generic chain to everyone. Everything is highly customisable, really simple to use, and best of all integrates straight with Gmail so I didn't have to learn new software or use a different website. Highly recommended for anyone serious about sales and converting their leads.

Can't recommend enough

Bewertet am 28.11.2016
Miles C.

Kommentare: Probably around 70% of my time is spent following up with leads every day, and If No Reply makes it so much easier. It sits within Gmail so always syncs perfectly with my inbox. It would be nice if I could dive right into campaign details from within Gmail too (you have to go to the If No Reply website if you want to do this) - but I guess knitpicking given the price. Regardless, I've tried out a lot of competing software such as Outreach and PersistIQ, and If No Reply is easily my favourite!

Vorteile: Price and function

Nachteile: You get good functionality for the price but it could do with a little more

Even if No Reply, The sale is for sure

Nitesh M.
Editor
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I know these guys from their previous product "Profile Hopper", which was awesome. And now come "If No Reply". It simply automates your all email follow-up in the most human way possible. The UI and functionality of the tool is simple, elegant and yet very effective. 20 contacts automation is free for life and pricing structure is scalable and easy.

Vorteile: The UI, simplicity, functionality, and the pricing structure

Nachteile: I am not sure whether it will work on all email clients other than GMAIL.

Its simple.

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
CEO / Creative Director
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I liked it and have used it for a few weeks but I moved to a different app which included this as a feature.

Vorteile: I like that it doesnt try to be a lot of different things.

Nachteile: I wish the UI was made better, especially with the new redesign it gets in the way of Gmail.

A simple, accessible sales automation tool

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Steve M.
Product Manager

Kommentare: This is a really well executed product and ideal for small teams and startups. I've been using it to chase up old sales contacts, and it's especially useful for those people that don't get back to emails. It's pretty easy to use and could do with a few tweaks to improve the customer journey, but it's easy to figure how it should be operated; in any case, it's early days yet and I'm expecting they'll have plenty of decent improvements to come. Hotly recommended for anyone on a low budget or with little sales experience.

Vorteile: Works in my Gmail inbox, no need to sign up to other services.

Nachteile: Doesn't yet integrate well with other inbox extensions, but they rarely do.

Awesome email automation/follow ups

Bewertet am 3.12.2016
Jason S.
Sales
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool is so easy to use and has helped me structure my sales emails so I don't need to worry about lost opportunities. Really like the automatic follow ups and no longer worry about dropping a potential deal.

Vorteile: Automated follow ups

Nachteile: Nothing

A must in my Arsenal

Christian M.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Definitely, the most simple tool to add to your emailing artillery. Smart and clean design allowing the best follow-ups with no effort.

Vorteile: Clean and simple design

Nachteile: Love to have example or provided preset templates for follow ups

Save tons of time for me

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Nikita R.
VP of Product

Kommentare: Great app that I was waiting for a long time. Don't know why it was not here years ago. Save you lot's of the time and give you great control of your clients. Must try.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Great value for money

The fortune is in the follow-up and "IFNOREPLY" helps you make that fortune.

Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Ramsey C.

Kommentare: In this ADHD world and so many things to do on your list as much as you wanna follow up as a small business, somethings do slip through the cracks. Follow-Ups unfortunaley is one of mine that slip through but with "If No Reply" it has all been taken care of. I set my clients, load the sequence and watch it do it's thing! It is a new extension so there will be bugs but that's expected. I will use this extension FOREVER!!!! Thank you ifnoreply team!!!!

Best tool we used for automation

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Vasileios K.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was really nice, it helped me a lot with the process and everything that I required for my Business!

Vorteile: Easy To Use
Nice Interface

Nachteile: No Cons, iI am sorry

Lobster's Review

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Vanessa M.
Community & Events Manager
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I either forget to follow up or I get stuck in the emails. And even when I do it, manually, it consumes more of my time. Now, If No Reply seems like a new couch in my living room!

I wrote a rather critical review - complaining about responsiveness. i'd like to "revoke" it....cuz

Bewertet am 25.5.2017
Eugene R.
Pres.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None yet. Responsiveness was great, however.

Vorteile: ...I got a Skype call from, one of the founders, and he explained that the software probably wasn't appropriate for me, hence my issues with it. He was patient, kindly and forthcoming...much much appreciated. I hope in the future IFNOREPLY will work for my particular needs, and wish them the best for the future. Mea culpa.

Nachteile: I'm sure it's great software. If you're not me, you should try it (hey, that's probably about 7 billion individuals....not a bad number..).

The most convenient tool for follow-ups ever

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Anita K.
Business development manager

Kommentare: This is the miracle I was looking for. Easy to use, brilliant and fast. Advice to every sales rep& biz dev who want to automate routine work.

Vorteile: -easy and fast

Excellent service as simple as it gets

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Costantin B.

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of two things: Automation & Simplicity. IFNR does this two things perfectly.
It's incredibly easy to set up, it's just a chrome extension which lives inside your Gmail window, that's anyhow where you are most likely to spend your day.
Then you can easily set an automatic followup after X days, normally I set 3 followup, but I'm sure you can set more. Till now I had zero problems!

Drastic Boost in Response Rate

Bewertet am 21.11.2016
Justin N.

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Steli's mantra from Close.io - follow up with a prospect until you get a response! (either yes or no). I'm one of the first users of If No Reply, and it's fantastic - it means I can put all my follow-up messages on autopilot. Very few people respond to my first email, but by following up several times I get a drastic boost in response rate and at the end of the day I make more sales!