Filtern nach:

Über Funnel

Die ultimative Marketing-Dashboard und Reporting-Lösung. All Deine Werbedaten an einem Ort und immer auf dem neuesten Stand.

Erfahre mehr über Funnel

Amaury G.
Amaury G.
Performance Marketing Manager in Deutschland

Easy to use. Huge time saver for uploading cost data into Google Analytics.

Kommentare: Cost data upload into Google Analytics is now much easier

We centralize all our marketing campaign dashboards into Google Analytics. Therefore we need to have Cost Data uploaded regularly for all non-Google advertising networks. By using Funnel.io we have been able to automate this process and save a great amount of time. .. and also avoid mistakes. Moreover the list of advertising networks that have the API connection with Funnel is huge! so when we want to test a new network we prefer to test one that is already on their list because it´s so much easier.

I can´t find any Cons apart maybe from Pricing. I believe most of the advertisers will not reach monthly spending outside of AdWords. They used to have a cheaper entry package monthly spending but they removed it recently.

Antwort von Funnel

Thank you for your kind words Amaury! I'm happy to hear that our Cost Uploader makes your reporting in Google Analytics easier and saves you time.

Mark B.
Analytics & BI Manager in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Funnel is one main success factor for our BI stack

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We don't waste our time for coding and maintaining python scripts for data integration. Dealing with API advertising data can be tricky and time consuming. Thanks to funnel our "time to report" is very fast, so our departments are always happy about or agility.

Simplicity for data integration, up to 2 hours data freshness, awesome support, reliability of software

No standard connections to have sql databases (mysql, postgres, ms sql,...) as a data source, so focus on marketing data only.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fivetran, Stitch Labs und Supermetrics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Funnel: Awesome team and nice support, fair pricing, custom data requests, easy UI

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your feedback, Mark! We really appreciate it and are happy to hear you're happy with Funnel.

Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Application To Get Your Data In The Right Places

The ability to aggregate our data from multiple sources like Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Ads, Pinterest, and more. The ability to make custom metrics from multiple data sources saves us a lot of time and makes reporting less prone to human error.

Sometimes it's impossible to get metrics that you get in the original channel you got the data from due to API issues or how they calculate their views and levels. It's a little confusing to set up and I'm still trying to understand it but their customer support is very good and helps you along the way.

Miguel ángel B.
CEO in Spanien

Great tool, great team!

Kommentare: Great experience and saving hundreds of hours/month.
Great team!

Great integration tool. Number of data sources and ease of use

Dashboarding features are limited and could be improved

Ashish D.
Senior Data Engineer in Indien

Nice tool with immense contribution to day to day work

Kommentare: Overall it has been fantastic to use Funnel and leave the load of the data collection to it and have ample analysis time for data. Highly recommended.

Besides what this tool does which is a great value addition, I like the way the tool has been designed with each component fitting logically and complementary to each other. The tool has been regularly updated to make it more user friendly and adding more connectors and features depending on the current trend. Tableau connector is really the top pick for me among the new features added. Knowledge base is good and the support team has been excellent in their quick response time and resolution time.

Though Knowledge Base is good and covers the tool nicely but can be extended further. More commonly use data destinations can be added but with ease of use.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Ashish, we're very glad to hear that you find Funnel useful in your daily work!

Mikko V.
Consultant, Programmatic marketing in Finnland

Great combination of customisability and ease of use

Kommentare: Much faster, simplified and consistent tracking and reporting of digital marketing performance.

Integrations to media and data sources work like a charm, and with custom dimensions and metrics it's easy to visualise pretty much any special KPI you might have.

Graph and other data presentation has some limitations, but these issues can often be bypassed by rethinking and simplifying data presentation (which is usually a good direction to take anyway.)

Antwort von Funnel

Thank you for a great review Mikko! I'm very happy to hear that you find custom dimensions and metrics helpful when visualising your data! We will actually improve these features even more during the year to allow for an easier and more flexible grouping of data. I will make sure to forward your comments about the visualisation limitations to our Product team. We are constantly improving the product in all different areas, so this feedback is very valuable for us. That being said, I'm happy to hear that you have been able to come up with your own workarounds, and yes, sometimes less is more!

James N.
Global Head of Digital Marketing in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product, meets our needs perfectly

Funnel.io is a fantastic tool for getting third party marketing data into our internal systems. The range of report types and channels available is amazing, and the setup/ functionality within the tool is very intuitive. Customer Service is top notch and new channels, reports and functionality are constantly being added.

There are few cons or limitations I can think of. Sometimes a report/ field is not available, but that's often due to it not being available in the 3rd party marketing partner's API. Funnel are constantly adding new reports and fields when they do become available.

Carrie W.
Project Manager in USA

Overall, I have had a very positive experience working with Funnel.

The software is very easy to use, and it enables us to quickly and easily create reports that help our account team provide strategic recommendations to clients on how to best optimize their digital marketing spend. The widgets have a ton of flexibility, and I've been impressed with how many options we have for charts and graphs. Additionally, I wanted to note how great the Customer Support team has been in helping us add new platforms, set up various reports, provide recommendations based on what we're trying to do, troubleshoot issues, etc. They're incredibly responsive, and have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone (across all teams) that I've worked with at Funnel. I would definitely recommend this software to others.

While Funnel has a ton of flexibility, I'd love to see Funnel implement unique metrics (metrics that can't be stored by day) as there are a handful of metrics our clients want to see in their Funnel dashboards but aren't available.

Antwort von Funnel

Hi Carrie, thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you find Funnel so useful and flexible. As you mention we are not able to import unique metrics as of now. That being said, I'll make sure to forward your request to our Product team and hopefully we will see these metrics in the tool in the future!

Head of Customer Value in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Useful data integration tool

Kommentare: Overall a very useful tool which has easily paid for itself in reduced manual data handling - flexible on data integration and reasonable functionality for reporting on process

Has saved us many hours of data reconciliation and input without high cost . Implementation was quick and simple and has been pretty reliable since

Although we receive notifications of individual errors on download sources - we didn't seem to receive notification when we had brief but complete outage on data

Marek K.
Head of Performance Marketing in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

funnel.io enables us to get daily cost data for every country we operate in and every channel we use

Kommentare: cost data all in one place

The sheer number of data sources - virtually every existing online marketing channel is included. The best feature is BigQuery data export, where we can analyse it much further.

I am yet to understand the GUI in more detail. And pricing could be a bit cheaper. Other than that, I am very enthusiastic about the software. It enables us to truly apply data-driven marketing.

Antwort von Funnel

Thank you for the review Marek! I'm happy to hear that you find the amount of data sources satisfying. We are always open to discussing other types of data sources as well (not only advertising channels), so let us know if you have anything more in your marketing data stack that you would like into Funnel and we can look into it. Also, you know that you always have free support as a customer, so please reach out if you have any questions about the interface. Thank you!

Cassie R.
Engineer in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Keep Connected with Funnel!

This product allows our company to create, edit, and share reports with necessary team members to keep everyone on target.

Can sometimes have a slower processing time but otherwise nothing negative to say about this product!

Alexander F.
Head of Social in Schweden
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Happy user of Funnel

Kommentare: Finally I'm able to get a holistic view on the performance on all of my online marketing activities, making it possible for me to evaluate my marketing activities' performance on common metrics. The holistic view enables me to work more efficiently, not wasting any time on logging in to separate marketing channels' interfaces and reporting through excel. The best of it all, there's no need for importing cost data into Google Analytics anymore.
Pros: 1. Quick overview of overall & channel specific performance through dashboards 2. Evaluate my performance based on common data throughout all my online marketing channels - Cost per order - Conversion rate - Transaction order value 3. Automatic import of cost data for additional channels outside of Google Adwords
Cons: Cost data from all online marketing channels are not available yet. However, talking to customer service at Funnel; new online marketing channels are being released consistently

Jorge M.
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst in Deutschland
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for merging marketing channels and create connections for reporting.

Easy to use. Flexible, it supports many exports and Marketing channels. The Data is reliable. Customer support is super helpful and fast responsive.

The only thing that I think needs to improve is the data explorer. Add either more design or be able to create special reports.

Antwort von Funnel

Thanks for your kind review Jorge! It's nice to hear that you find Funnel and our support so useful. We continuously improve the tool so your feedback regarding the Data Explorer is really valuable. Please continue to reach out if you have any suggestions of what we can improve.

Grace C.
Lead Engineer in USA

Pretty good overall

Super flexible, lots of features, provides specific and reliable data. Great customer support as well

Price is quite steep per month. Processing time can occasionally be a little slow, and there some minor limitations on data presentation