Über SurveyLegend

Erstelle ansprechende, plattformunabhängige und schöne Umfragen. Die Anwendung ermöglicht es Unternehmen – großen wie kleinen – sowie Einzelpersonen, Feedback zu sammeln.

Erfahre mehr über SurveyLegend

It is also offered at a very competitive price and provides higher capabilities than what you would find at the same price at other platforms.

Was unaware I could not access my survey results without paying.

Bewertungen zu SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 925 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SurveyLegend bereits verwendet?

Sabina
Sabina
Schriftsteller in Deutschland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guter Helfer bei Umfragen

Kommentare: SurveyLegend ist ein super verständliches und leicht anzuwendendes Tool. Die Umfragen sind schnell erstellt und die Kunden sind bisher keinerlei Hindernissen begegnet. Somit ist die Absprungrate minimal. Ich bin insgesamt sehr zufrieden.

Am besten gefällt mir, dass ich schnell und einfach eine Umfrage erstellen kann. Es ist übersichtlich und leicht verständlich. Meine Kunden, die an der Umfrage teilnehmen, hatten bislang keine Schwierigkeiten. Das ist das Wichtigste für mich. Sonst würden sie die Lust verlieren und nicht mehr teilnehmen.

Ich fände es super, wenn man die Umfragen kopieren bzw. duplizieren könnte. So könnte ich sie leichter und schneller anpassen.

Camilla
Camilla
Regulatory Affairs Associate in Dänemark
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with a great design

Kommentare: We use survey legend to create a poll/survey to figure out what topics to present at four annual meetings for selfemployed people based in Copenhagen in Denmark.

It is very easy to use tocreate surverys or polls. I tried 4 other programs before using survey legend and I will stick to survey legend and recommend survey legend to everyone who needs a tool to create surveys or polls. We often use surveys at the university too. So it's great tool

That it is not possible to view data like what users responded in a survey, when they choose the option other and wrote an individual answer, even though your survey fits the criterias for the free plan.

Nik
Nik
Director in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A legend Among Surveys

Kommentare: This has been a very valuable part of my market research and funding support. It's been relatively quick, easy and satisfying and I'd recommend this as a regular business tool to any of my colleagues (I already have.)

SurveyLegend - in my opinion- far excels in one of the most obvious but important ways: it helps the user build a really effective survey, and does so simply. And that's quite something given my experience of other survey builders. The richness of formats on offer presented in a neat drag-and-drop user interface was a joy to use, and within minutes I'd got myself the survey I'd wanted to build all along. Top marks. So - speed, ease of use, richness of content.

There's little missing. I just need to subscribe to get to some of the bits I really need. If my company wasn't a start-up I would subscribe to one of the reasonable packages in a hearbeat. One thing; the inability as a free user to see any of the survey answers until I reach a certain number of responses is very frustrating and - given that there are other limitations as a free user.. this could be waived maybe?

Maria
MSc Student in Australien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Fantastic tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Super easy to use Looks awesome Data in real time and easy to see Very customisable

I wish there were a premium plan for students

Elizabeth
Maître de langue étrangère in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to make surveys, but not so easy to analyse data

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to make your survey and it is attractive.

It was very unclear how I would be able to analyse my data after retrieving it, and now that I have collected data, I am unable to use it (I need to see how each individual user responded to each question, and it seems impossible).

Keren
Dean in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Great product, easy to use!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Setting up fields is a piece of cake, and it's so easy with SurveyLegend's intuitive approach to customise your survey. The presentation of data is also visually appealing and easy to engage at a glance.

With the longer paragraph-style answers, one has to export data to be able to see the full response... for which one has to upgrade to Pro. As this is a one off, I don't really want to pay a monthly fee! Can there be another option, eg to purchase a particular survey results? Flexibility would be a good addition to this product.

Scarlett
deputy manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sunflower Childrens centre

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: amazing, no issues with it at all, effective

it was very easy to use and set up, helped us a lot gain feedback on the business.

sometimes a bit hard to see the extra comments.

Lise
Fundraiser in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Created a survey for a non-profit

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would like to download the results of my survey. I don't mind answering these questions but I got to the end with one method but wasn't able to download a screen shot. I hope I am not asked for the same at the end of this survey!

Creating a survey with SurveyLegend was easy and intuitive.

Downloading the results, not as much.

Gabriela
Student in Kolumbien
Design, Selbstständig

SurveyLegend: The door for new opportunities

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the colourfullness, simplicity, and the use of many options to ask a question. This has helped me in projects of great maginitude and makes life easier and costumer or the surveyed people enjoy answering them.

Some crucial characteristics that are needed whenever (even if you cannot pay) are not available in the free version. For example, the "other" options answers... If this option is offer in the free version, then you should be able to see the answers to this option. There is nothing more really that bothers me.

Derrick
Student in Deutschland
Forschung, Selbstständig

Feature rich survey tool

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked that during the survey creation, there were useful and quick survey question response tools panel to help customize how responses are to be collected and visualised and can easily be switched in between without hassle.

The moving of tabs can be clumsy and takes some getting used to.

Madi
Library Specialist in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for engaging during classes!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We used this software in a class to show real time data as students submit surveys. Highlighted the write in features and how this platform can be used to collect, process, and analyze data.

Has a little bit of a learning curve when figuring out the icons

Ray
UX Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best survey software I've ever used

Kommentare: Easy to use, great customer service, and helped me achieve my small business goals!

I am a user experience designer and small business owner. I love how SurveyLegend combines ease of use with beautiful aesthetics. This is a survey I actually enjoyed creating and wanted to put in front of my customers. I needed a survey that customers could rank their favorite products (with photos) and SurveyLegend was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, their customer service team rocks! Every question I fielded was answered by their gurus. I will definitely be using their service again. Thank you SureyLegend for building an incredible product.

I only send about 1 survey every 3 months so an option to pay based on number of surveys sent in a year (or maybe a survey package) instead of a subscription would be helpful for my small business.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Ray, WOW! Your review made us all smile here at SurveyLegend. Glad to hear you found our solution easy to use and helpful, nice that you use the picture ranked question type, it's really an engaging question type and makes surveys, forms and polls look much more modern and fun. Ray, we do have monthly plans, and you can downgrade whenever you're done, even during month one. Go to this page www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and above the plans you have two buttons, one is yearly and one is monthly, click on the monthly button to get the monthly prices. Thanks once again for the great review we are honored to have amazing members like yourself. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Noreen
Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for market reserach

Kommentare: So far, I cannot complain. It is excellent.

This an excellent, intuitive tool with a lot of advanced features available.

The matrix function could be made to be a bit easier to make every step of it as required.

Charity Trustee in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

Kommentare: I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give. Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

Anikah
Student in Seychellen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

SurveyLegend as a great platform

Kommentare: My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Anikah, Thanks for the review, you seem to have missed our logic and branching feature see link here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-logic/ You can use logic to send the respondents to the thank you page (an exit page) if they aren't the correct candidate. Our support is always here to help, next time please ask and our support legends will assist :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Giovanni
Student in Italien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with SurveyLegend

This software offers the possibility to easily implement lots of features that with other survey softwares are not for free. Moreover the extremely easy user experience design and the tools offered are suited for my needs.

I missed the possibility to make it possible to comment a yes/no answer. For example a question like "are you from the US?" "Yes/No", did not make it possible to add as an answer like "No, where?" and the respondent has the possibility to specify where he is from.

Olivia
student in Hongkong

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Olivia, Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :) Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help. All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Jack
Jack
Economist in Kanada
Öffentliche Ordnung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Alternative

Kommentare: SurveyLegend seems like a great resource for my work committee to use for surveying our membership. Based on my experience running a test survey so far, I'll likely recommend the platform for the cost savings it offers over its competitors.

First of all, this product is a great, cheaper alternative to more expensive platforms out there. The drag-and-drop features are great, and the site layout makes it very easy to create and review surveys. The steps to design and publish are very easy as well.

For some reason, extra clicks are required to enter text while designing the survey. The free version (of course) lacks many features, but one of them seems to include reviewing any survey responses longer than a sentence or so. Many of the backgrounds and font choices are a bit amateur-ish as well, but it may just be an issue with the free version, again.

KELSEY
Education & Outreach Specialist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Kelsey, Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation. We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe. We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose. We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Ritika
Ritika
Teacher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Instant Quality Survey Form

Kommentare: Overall, It is an amazing app if you have to make survey forms again and again, than only you should buy it otherwise you can use the free one as It provides all the basic option for a good survey form. FOrm me it was a great investment as it worked very well and provided everything for a quality survey.

I have to do surveys now and then to get the opinion of my colleagues. Survey Legends helps me to make interactive and fun survey forms which provide precise and in-depth analysis of the survey. It has a lot of features to customize every bit of survey forms, which helps me to make it accurately according to my needs.

The free version is very restricted and does not have a lot of features. And you can use it for only 3 times. on the other hand paid version is very useful and feature packed.

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

Kommentare: My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi, Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :) We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features. When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a free member. More than 6 & the cost starts to be too much for us to handle on a big scale. We have millions of users & many of them are free, now the 6 images can be multiplied by the amount of free user we have & suddenly the cost of hosting increases dramatically. I hope my explanation is good enough for why we can't offer unlimited upload of images :) Hope to see you & other amazing member use SurveyLegend for free or as paid. It's important to remember, that we are grateful for all our members, free or paid, you're all part of the SurveyLegend family :) BR, SurveyLegend

Bastian
Software Developer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw. The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Bastian, Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution. The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan. Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Survey Legend

Kommentare: Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi fellow Legend, Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/ We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more. Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Raquel
Teacher in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Free trial is a waste of time

Kommentare: I felt used. That's all.

I am a private teacher with +- 50 students. I've decided to do the free trial with a group of 5 students for a 'quick test'. If that worked out, it would be used with all the students and I'd switch to a paid account. The problem is, I didn't have access to the answers, only to 1, which was my test one. I emailed support and they promptly told me I could either switch to a paid account or fill up a long feedback form (at that time I thought everything was ok, quick customer service, easy to use, etc) so the feedback was positive. And that's exactly what they do. You give them positive feedback whilst you're still happy with everything but they DIDN'T give me access to my answers. THEY GOT MY PERSONAL DETAILS, my feedback and then they didn't give me access to the responses. Then they took their time responding to my further emails and BOOM! 'Your free trial has already expired'. Clever, huh?

The fact that you aren't clear and serious about the free trial. You waste people's time.

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Raquel, You had a free plan, you even got a free upgrade for the paid Pro plan for one week. The week ended and you became a free member again. We offer monthly plans and even a discount for all educational use www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ Sad to see a review like this even after getting a free week of the paid plan. We still appreciate you and you using our tool. Best wishes, stay safe. Team SurveyLegend

Gregory
HR Tech in USA

Easy to start and made me look like a Pro!

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Antwort von SurveyLegend

Hi Gregory, Thank you for making our day, the entire team was super happy to read your review :) When we set out to create SurveyLegend our focus was and still is to create an easy to use yet powerful survey solution that enables you to create beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with no prior experience. Your amazing review confirms us that we have managed in doing so, and we want to thank you for reminding us that we have accomplished this. It's an honor to have you using SurveyLegend, warm greetings from Sweden and the entire SurveyLegend team.