SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend Bewertungen

von SurveyLegend

Easier to use than bigger brands

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Sara A.
Marketing Coordinator
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Highly comparable to Survey Monkey, but better bang for the buck!

Vorteile: - Drag and drop function
- The ability to add page break but stay within the same page

Nachteile: - Sometimes the drag function freezes while being moved up and down

A great, all around survey creation & management software, even by staying free

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Georgios-michalis P.
Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SurveyLegend allowed me to create an incredible customer survey research, which was at around 80% how I wanted it to be due to (normal) limitations of the free version.

Vorteile: - Far superior to free alternatives (ex. Google Forms) in terms of customization
- Lot's of sleek designs to use, even with the free version
- A handful of different question choices

Nachteile: - Lots of limits for the free version (ex. can't extract data, can't see lots of individual responses)
- Pro version has lots of limitations for a purchased version
- Better paid versions are somewhat expensive

Easiest to use and cheapest on the market for its value.

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Tanjin H.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have only used it for one survey but I check the responses daily and the emails that let me know when responses have reached 5/10/etc. are also very helpful. Overall, it’s my favourite survey tool to use so far.

Vorteile: I really like all the data tools that are given to us and that there is an option to export and share the data in various formats. All the information on the individual responses are very helpful. The survey itself is also very customisable so you can personalise as much or as less as you’d like!

Nachteile: The only suggestion I would have is that it could provide with an estimated time taken or average time taken to the users before they take it. Or give the survey creator the option to show those times.

Hi Tanjin,

Big thanks for your great review, we are really honored to have amazing members like you :)

We do our best to offer an easy to use yet powerful solution with a competitive price.

Don't use Survey Legend , there are many better alternatives out there

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Cyrus Y.

Vorteile: Interface is nice and is very user friendly, setting up the survey is also very intuitive

Nachteile: -The analytics site doesn't load
-Customer service is super unhelpful and rude
-CEO does not reply to complaints and doesn't take care about customer satisfaction
-Server is also unstable, the site crashed when we launched our campaign

von SurveyLegend an 22.5.2018

Hi Cyrus,

Thank you for your review, sorry to hear you seem to have had a bad experience. We always do our best to support every member and as you said you have even had the pleasure to talk to our CEO.

Glad you liked the ease of use and how intuitive everything is.

We do our best to solve everyone's problems, in your case, it was hard due to errors made by you. This made it impossible for our developers to untangle the mess.

Not being able to solve a problem is not rude. But even we can't fix some problems, it almost never happens but your case was special.

Never the less we are sorry and we have improved some parts so if anyone else does the same errors you guys did we will be able to help.

Accessible

Bewertet am 25.1.2020
Rich L.
Post Grad Student
Forschung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was conducting research regarding disabled people's experiences. SurveyLegend was not only accessible for me as the user but also for those completing the survey.

Vorteile: SurveyLegend was intuitive and allowed me to try a variety of options for formatting that helped not only with presentation of the survey but also helped to refine the questions.
Live Analytics allowed me to identify demographics that were not being reached and to target the survey to increase the overall reach.

Nachteile: Creating the survey I added a number of 'pages' which each contained related questions. It did not seem possible to jump to a page for editing and rather I needed to scroll through the whole to find the page and questions that required edits.

Perfect for Website Surveying

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Lauren B.
Huckleberry & Co. Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed using SurveyLegend!

Vorteile: I like the usability of the software! It was super easy to set up and I liked that I could integrate it into my website!

Nachteile: I did not like that you have to pay to see the responses.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the great review, we offer as much as we can for free but you want to see individual responses and not aggregated data that's shown on Live analytics for free.

We must bill for some of our features as your billing for your services/products, so must we. The great thing is we have monthly plans so you can always pay for one month and downgrade, this way you only pay for one month only.

So Impress and I Love It

Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Alisa T.
Strategy Planner
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Interface
It is very easy to understand and I consumer can use that without asking us.

Nachteile: Not support marketing detail much but that not a big deal.

Easy to start, edit and share

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Evgeni I.
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I need to make a survey for a school project

Vorteile: The live analytics. The ability to retrieve erased surveys.

Nachteile: That so many functions are locked for upgraded users only

Hi Evgeni,

Thanks for taking the time to do the review, we do appreciate it :)

We offer more features for free than any other commercial solution. We even offer unlimited questions and data collection. See what's free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Thanks for the love, we are here to help if you need us.

Student use

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Ophélie K.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really recommend this app.

Vorteile: Really easy to use, choosing the background and the typography is nice

Nachteile: At first I couldn't find how to add a question and hard to move questions.

Hi Ophelie,

Happy our solution could help you and your student project :) Honored to have you as a member.

Team SurveyLegend

Easy to use, easy to examine results, and great looking surveys.

Bewertet am 28.11.2019
Joanna D.
Full-Time Student
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: Easy to design a survey with a variety of question types. Particularly like the image questions, image quality looks good and looks of options to customise your images and set up.

Nachteile: Nothing so far! Maybe the ability to have a free pro trial, rather than be limited to the free subscription options with no way to try out pro options without payment.

Hi Joanna,

Thanks :) We are honored you liked our solution. We provide as much as we can for free and for some members the free plan is enough. Our forever free plan called starter is much appreciated for the fact it's forever free and does not have a 14-day limit on it as some do.

But you do have the option to upgrade for one month and down again. So this way you only pay for one month and no more.

Team SurveyLegend

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Olivia K.
student

Vorteile: There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

Nachteile: There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

von SurveyLegend an 7.9.2018

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :)

Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help.

All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/

We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :)

Team SurveyLegend

A big help for my thesis

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Débora R.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

Vorteile: I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

Nachteile: What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

Hi Debora,

Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/.

We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher.

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/

Team SurveyLegend

Great interface but useful features only available with upgrades

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Clare N.
Editor, Catering Insight
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use the system to send out voting forms for my magazine's awards ceremony and track the results.

Vorteile: The design and user-friendliness of creating the survey is great - very simple to understand and easy to put together.

Nachteile: Some of the functionalities which could have been free, such as a thank you page and adding links into the survey, are only available with upgrades. Also I would have appreciated an integrated email/message send system within the platform so that I could email out the survey and then send reminders to those who haven't answered automatically, rather than having to keep track of respondents manually.

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the review, we do our best to offer as much as we can for free but we are not Google :) meaning we don't sell ads or track your data to provide better ads.

We sell our software and do our best to provide live support and amazing ease of use, and in the end, we hope that our members that need the premium features consider paying as the world still requires money for us to live and to be able to offer our services. The same way as you and others need to bill for your services at some point we also must do so.

Thanks for being a member of SurveyLegend, we are honored to have you as members bee it free or paid. But please don't forget we have costs :)

Team SurveyLegend

Best survey software I've ever used

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Ray K.
UX Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, great customer service, and helped me achieve my small business goals!

Vorteile: I am a user experience designer and small business owner. I love how SurveyLegend combines ease of use with beautiful aesthetics. This is a survey I actually enjoyed creating and wanted to put in front of my customers. I needed a survey that customers could rank their favorite products (with photos) and SurveyLegend was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, their customer service team rocks! Every question I fielded was answered by their gurus. I will definitely be using their service again. Thank you SureyLegend for building an incredible product.

Nachteile: I only send about 1 survey every 3 months so an option to pay based on number of surveys sent in a year (or maybe a survey package) instead of a subscription would be helpful for my small business.

Hi Ray,

WOW! Your review made us all smile here at SurveyLegend. Glad to hear you found our solution easy to use and helpful, nice that you use the picture ranked question type, it's really an engaging question type and makes surveys, forms and polls look much more modern and fun.

Ray, we do have monthly plans, and you can downgrade whenever you're done, even during month one. Go to this page www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and above the plans you have two buttons, one is yearly and one is monthly, click on the monthly button to get the monthly prices.

Thanks once again for the great review we are honored to have amazing members like yourself.

Team SurveyLegend

Useful for Collecting Feedback!

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Social Work Intern
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with SurveyLegend has been pretty positive. I think that it serves its role and is a good alternative to services such as SurveyMonkey, which are pricier and just not an option for many individuals. I like the creative control that is given to the users on SurveyLegend, as I am able to change around colors and logos to make the surveys more personalized. I would reccomend to others to check it out if they're looking for something like this!

Vorteile: SurveyLegend has been really great for collecting feedback! Where it be for collecting feedback from students, teachers, or colleagues, we have been able to get general ideas of how well our projects have been doing throughout the schools. This allows us to see how other people feel about the things that have been implemented and when we know that something has not been received well, we are able to take the criticism to create improvements.

Nachteile: What I like the least about SurveyLegend is that there is a limitation placed with only ten questions that are able to be asked. As a result, we are not able to go past the ten questions limit without having to pay for a subscription. As someone who works in a school and can't get a subscription that's very expensive, I am required to create multiple surveys so that I am under the limitations. This can be very inconvenient at times and I hope that the ten-question limit is increased.

Hi, secret reviewer :)

Thanks for the great review but I must say we are surprised that you only could add 10 questions, this is not a limit we have, with us you can add unlimited amounts of questions.

I suspect you must have missed something during the creation. See what can be used with a free plan here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Next time please chat with our support team, they will help.

Team SurveyLegend

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Kelsey C.
Education & Outreach Specialist

Vorteile: It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Nachteile: Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

von SurveyLegend an 3.7.2018

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation.

We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe.

We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose.

We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback.

Team SurveyLegend

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Fellow

Kommentare: My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Vorteile: I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Nachteile: I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

von SurveyLegend an 4.7.2018

Hi,
Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :)

We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features.

When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a free member.

More than 6 & the cost starts to be too much for us to handle on a big scale. We have millions of users & many of them are free, now the 6 images can be multiplied by the amount of free user we have & suddenly the cost of hosting increases dramatically.

I hope my explanation is good enough for why we can't offer unlimited upload of images :) Hope to see you & other amazing member use SurveyLegend for free or as paid.

It's important to remember, that we are grateful for all our members, free or paid, you're all part of the SurveyLegend family :)

BR,
SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend as a great platform

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Anikah M.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

Vorteile: This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

Nachteile: The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Hi Anikah,

Thanks for the review, you seem to have missed our logic and branching feature see link here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-logic/

You can use logic to send the respondents to the thank you page (an exit page) if they aren't the correct candidate.

Our support is always here to help, next time please ask and our support legends will assist :)

Team SurveyLegend

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Bastian G.
Software Developer

Vorteile: The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

Nachteile: When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw. The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

von SurveyLegend an 20.12.2018

Hi Bastian,
Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution.

The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan.

Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :)

Review of Survey Legend

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Vorteile: I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Nachteile: Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Hi fellow Legend,

Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/

We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more.

Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend.

Team SurveyLegend

Very nice survey platform!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Mohd A.
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

Vorteile: I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Nachteile: Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

Hi Mohd,

Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research.

We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan.

Thanks once again we do appreciate it.

Great survey manager

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Martín F.
PhD Candidate
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

Nachteile: I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

SurveyLegend is beautiful in its simnplicity

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Angie B.
Operations Coordinator
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: Very easy to build a survey and have it up and running in minutes.

Nachteile: I am using the free version - and had I known I'd need to upgrade to see text field answers I may have chosen other software.

Hi Angie,
Thanks for the review, we do appreciate it. Glad you like our ease of us :)

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the low monthly fee of $19 is something you can afford. But let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ so instead of $19 it's now $15 :)

Team SurveyLegend

Easy to start and made me look like a Pro!

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Gregory D.
HR Tech

Vorteile: I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

Nachteile: There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

von SurveyLegend an 6.6.2018

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for making our day, the entire team was super happy to read your review :)

When we set out to create SurveyLegend our focus was and still is to create an easy to use yet powerful survey solution that enables you to create beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with no prior experience.

Your amazing review confirms us that we have managed in doing so, and we want to thank you for reminding us that we have accomplished this.

It's an honor to have you using SurveyLegend,

warm greetings from Sweden and the entire SurveyLegend team.

Get's the job done and allows for aesthetic customization of surveys

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Corey A.
Research Assistant
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I am a fan of SurveyLegend. It allows for great customization of surveys which leads to consistent results and happy participants.

Vorteile: What I like most about SurveyLegend is that it allows for the aesthetic customizations of surveys that many other softwares do not. That is, the options and settings available to the user are fantastic and allow for almost complete customization to ensure that your survey looks exactly as it should. Live analytics are also a very nice feature.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that it doesn't allow for the exportation of data unless you are on a monthly payment plan. Though this is a small point, it is still a con when I look at this SurveyLegend.

Hi Corey,
You made our day :) thanks for the great review, we are honored to have a member like you.

We do try to offer as much as we can for free, but exporting is not one of the features that's in the free plan. But you can if you like upgrade for one month and downgrade the same month, this way you only pay for that month and no more.