Scalefusion

Scalefusion Bewertungen

von Scalefusion

Great service, using it as device manager for more than a year and the Mobilock guys always help out

Stefanie ¿.
Operations Manager
Essen & Trinken

Kommentare: Mobilock is crucial for our daily operations. We track our devices with our partners daily several times, mobilock dashboard is one of the tabs that I have all day open. We get LIVE information about what our partners are doing on the tablet as well as technical info that we need for any changes.

Vorteile: 1. Customer service and the Mobilock team prompt cooperation. Guys from Mobilock not only resolve all my questions immediately after asking, but also go the extra mile to develop new features for us, upload things from their side for us within a specific time frame when we are in a rush and need to resolve something immediately. Yukti is handling their CS in the best manner and Amit is always helping out with any extension of the collaboration. 2. Eva notifications
- notifies you LIVE within the dashboard about devices becoming inactive/active/locked/unlocked, which is the coolest feature
3. You can track LIVE if the device is on 3G/WiFi, what is going on on the device, location of device, what version of your apps are they on, all LIVE, without a delay, which is crucial for our business, since we work in fast-paced environment 4. I wont write in here every feature that I find massively valuable, but over all we are using Mobilock for nearly 120 partners right now and we are more than satisfied

Nachteile: I would really appreciate from Mobilock in the future to expand their "selected devices" to as many as possible so we could do silent updates on our devices as well.

Mobilock has been pleasing from a technical point of view. Support is not always at hand.

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Stuart I.

Kommentare: Security and an array of information about our assets to help us manage them better.

Vorteile: Mobilock allows us to control the use of tablets in our fleet of vehicles. It secures the tablet against non intended use, stops users installing unwanted apps on the tablet, using the tablet for their own purposes including as a hotspot. There are alerts that inform us if anyone has attempted to breach the tablet security and provides us with a picture of the perpetrator. It also advises us if the SIM has been removed and replaced. Thus preventing the user from putting the SIM in their own device to use our bandwidth for their own purpose. We can also see where the tablet is and compare that to our vehicle GPS tracking software. Many useful features for keeping an eye on whats happening with our tablets.

Nachteile: As we add further tablet numbers to our fleet we have to use a new licence number. This has the potential to get very fragmented for control purposes as we have tablets being replaced weekly due to damage and having to find which licence key we can use on the new tablet can be time consuming.

Scalefusion solution useful for Family applications as well as Enterprise

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Richard M.
Grandfather
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Even though the primary focus of Scalefusion solutions are in Enterprise applications, I have completed a trial and am now taking advantage of its many features supporting Family protection for smartphones and tablets. The ability to control apps and monitor activity is feature-rich with reliable performance. And their support in both setup and ongoing usage is excellent, providing both chat and video conferencing. During my trial, support from Scalefusion's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was superb. He was very knowledgeable about the product, quick to understand my questions and concerns, consistently cordial, and patient. I recommend the Scalefusion solution both as a product and a company that is committed to top of the line customer support.

Vorteile: Total control by the administrator (i.e., parent), as well as monitoring of usage (by family members)

Nachteile: The setup is best accomplished with the help of Scalefusions' excellent support staff. Since the orientation of the product is as an MDM Enterprise solution, the likely assumption is that the administrator will be technically savvy. In a Family application, this is less likrey to be the case.

Good for kiosks only

Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Lead Software Test Automation Engineer

Kommentare: One of our distrustful clients tried to manage software distribution within team by this app.
As soon as we built trust we needed no this app anymore.

Vorteile: Ability to unify mobile software setup across small company.

Nachteile: Eventually we realized that we have too different demands within our company, so we needed to maintain too many profiles. That became time consuming so we did away with MobiLock.

Not the most intuitive but it gets the job done for a fair price.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Kosta K.
Managing Partner
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Control of my devices.

Vorteile: I like the cost and the functionality once you learn to navigate the system. There are a lot of features that we really like such as white-listing online forms and being able to add links to these on the desktop.

Nachteile: I don't like that I have to buy licenses in chunks. I would prefer a model that scales with my business. The overall cost is reasonable so it's not a deal-breaker, but I would like to be able to pay "X" per installed device per month and see a 15 day prorate option.(for example if used less than 15 days then 1/2 charge. If used past 15 days then full month charge. Still, not a big deal.

As a Android Lockdown Koisk it's a great product

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Ross S.
Technical Director

Kommentare: Mobilock makes an Android your own device. You can now have your own device in the field with all the remote features available, but only running your App.

Vorteile: This saves you from having to ensure only your Apps run on remote devices. MobiLock does a very good job of this with lots of other features as well.

Nachteile: The software has quite a few updates and their licencing model is sometimes difficult to understand. However, there support guys can 'bulk together' your licences are your use them, which is great!

A great product with a very easy-to-use API and a very reactive support team

Stanislas J.
Administrateur du SIGB

Kommentare: I use it for sending messages to my devices, buzzing them and geolocating them.

Vorteile: The API, which is easy to use, well-documented and can be tested from the dashboard (backoffice) ; and the support which replies my answers within minutes

Nachteile: Nothing so far. Or maybe the limitation in the number of requests that can be sent per minute ; as for today, I don't appear to have reached the number of requests that can be sent per day . Also, I didn't find yet where I can see my daily use of the API

Excellent control software solution

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Rob W.
VP

Kommentare: controlling staff who wish to make their healthcare phone a music player/change wifi/take inappropriate pictures etc

Vorteile: We work in healthcare and provide phones in very challenging environments. the software is excellent at controlling what the staff can and cannot do. outstanding customer support

Nachteile: license structure is a bit messy, workable but messy sometimes. the overall aspect is cost effective, but the discounts in multi-site environments aren't always the best to work through.

I have tried other MDM software and this beats the lot of them.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Simon G.
Chairman

Vorteile: Ease of use - no need to read a manual. I also love the online chat support which is always instant and incredibly helpful if you need something a bit more obscure. Can't praise these guys enough.

Nachteile: It only works on Android currently. The pricing is a bit complicated - you have to buy in batches to get lower prices rather than get a single rate, however the licenses don't start until you use them.

Brilliant customer service! This product saves my company time and money!

Thomas B.
WMS Manager
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Does everything you need to control devices for your company and limit time wasting activity. I highly recommend this product to anyone else that has tablets or cell phones for business use.

Very good MDM software for an even better price

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Roger A.
IT Administrator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found Mobilock as I was looking for a MDM solution for my Android tablet deployment. I was looking for a kiosk-type lockdown mode. I got more than that with this software. It did exactly what I needed, including not only the lockdown, but a browser-level whitelist, robust tracking features, and a very intuitive and easy-to-use management software. Being cloud-based, it's convenient even on a mobile platform, and gives you the flexibility to manage your devices from anywhere. I looked for a similar solution for iOS devices (as Mobilock doesn't yet work for iOS devices), and in the process used six different MDM software suites, some from big names in the industry. The Mobilock dashboard was the best out of the bunch. Adding specific-role admins was incredibly easy, and absolutely necessary in my deployment. Even less tech savvy people in my office were able to navigate it easily, and I had the peace of mind knowing they could not alter anything, just look at and do what I wanted them to. As far as support, the Mobilock team has always been right there when I needed support, and have helped me make this the best deployment I can. Very good support system. As much as I love the software, there's one thing that could be made better, and I'm sure will be in time. The Remote Cast feature didn't work well in our deployment, as the devices are field technician devices, and Remote Cast prefers the device to be on a Wi-Fi network. It also doesn't allow remote control, only remote viewing, but that may well be a limitation of the Android OS as opposed to a program flaw. If it would work reliably out in the field, it would be very useful. Of course, it's an optional piece of the software, so that is a minor flaw. Also, in all fairness, it is a beta product, so some bugs and missing features are to be expected. One thing that Mobilock supports that is sorely missing from every MDM solution I've used (even the last one that I purchased, for a great deal more money, for my iOS devices), is real-time updates. In most suites, you have to do a manual update or wait up to 30 minutes (or more) to get new policies and features on your devices. In Mobilock, when you make a change, it's pushed out right away. That's incredibly useful in the field. All in all, this is a feature-rich, easy to use software solution, and the price is absolutely unbeatable. Would recommend to anyone doing mass Android device deployments.

Vorteile: -Great price
-Easy to use dashboard
-Good support
-Very simple setup on the device. Once you have your group policies set up, it takes around ten minutes to setup each device.
-Locks down the device entirely. In weeks of testing I was never able to break the interface on the device, which is more than I can say for many of its competitors.
-File Management allows you to send files and folders to your techs in the field directly, without worrying about email or messaging software. Super handy.

Nachteile: -Only on Android devices
-Remote cast could work a little better??
-That's really it.

Great application with many features to help reduce the movement of employees on the device.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Frantisek V.
IT

Kommentare: Mobilock saving my time, a very good overview of all the devices. Once a live map from Mobilock and functionallity called "BUZZ Device" helped us to find a lost tablet of one of our employees. Also i like fast set up for new devices if someone breaks device or something. The best thing is you can set up whole device from your phone and you can be for example on your holiday trip or somewhere where is internet connection.

Vorteile: Simple and fast access via the Internet Dashboard, even from your mobile or tablet. A lot of great features to help control the user of your work equipment. With predefined profiles, you have everything set up very quickly. Our company has its own application that you can upload and send over a few seconds to more than 100 devices. There are also other features such as tracking devices on the map, monitoring mobile data usage, and much more. For a long time, we've been looking for a program that can lock your device so there are applications you want your employee to use and also limit access to the Internet. The price / quality ratio offered by Mobilock is ideal for us. We did not have a bigger problem in 2 years with Mobilock. Support is very helpful and quickly responds to our queries.

Nachteile: Mobilock has many good features, not all of them in the original package, but you have to buy them separately. And some updates and enhancements are only focused on devices from LG or Samsung.

Mobilock is easy to use and understand. Easy to set up. Support is great and very helpful.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Peter H.
Company Owner/Administrator

Kommentare: As the end users have tablets with 4G connection and limited data. I use this to limit the possibility to do other things than absolutely neccesary and part of their daly routine. We have machine for which the users do daily checks and so on. Report error/problem. So one thing is to ensure the tablets will not use up all the monthly amount of data before the end of the month.

Vorteile: I like the possibility to create Custom branded device groups with their own device profile. MobiLock gives me full control of the devices and posibility to push new apps to the users, broadcast messages, remote control and publish documents. This gives a very flexible solution. Our company tested some KIOSK apps before we did the obvious choise: MobiLock. Only reason i gave 4/5 for Features & Functionality is, there is always more you can whish for. But All functions in MobiLock are carefully planned to fulfill a certain purpose. There is not an overwelming amount of functions just to show off. Once and a while they publish a new helpful function developing the product. The best of all: I'm on this train already.

Nachteile: The one thing i really miss is the possibilty to show/print my payments/receipts/invoices. But again, just ask the support and you will get what you need.

Great Company - Great Service- Great Product

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
David B.
IT Director

Vorteile: I have used this software for the past few years and we use it basically to lock down our tablets to be used for our payroll time clock software. It has worked flawlessly and we have it on over 90 tablets and have never had an issue. I would also like to point out that I have reached out to their customer service department only by email but the response time was excellent and all my problems and issues were addressed in a timely matter. I would not hesitate to purchase from them and would recommend their product to anyone looking for a simple method of locking down their tablet environment both personal and business.

Nachteile: We had an issue early on with the software disappearing from the tablet but in all the time we've had it, we only encountered it twice and we believe it may have been a tablet issue and not the software. For the last several versions, we have not had that issue re-occur.

Incredible Tool for Small Business!

Bewertet am 25.1.2018
David R.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Asset control and programming. Prevents losses. Very easy for tablet user to understand how to use my tablet.

Vorteile: Very useful tool to protect you tablet assets. We use it to simply the user interface and make using the tablet extremely simple and controlled. We really like the ability to update and manage all tablets from the powerful Administrative Interface and be able to monitor all the tablets health and location. We are a small business and found this tool very affordable and very easy to learn. Best features: tablet location, FileDoc, WhiteListed Websites, Battery monitoring, and device profiling.

Nachteile: We would like a little easier way to brand the device, especially background - it is not easy to see if the background fits right. Would like to see device health monitoring - does the tablet need updates, are apps in need of updates, etc...

The only way to keep employees on task and only allow them to certain functions of the device.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Rob S.
Technology Manager

Kommentare: If you need to lock down tablets or other devices for your employees this software is the only choice from the research and testing I've done and we couldn't imagine how our business would run without it.

Vorteile: This software was a savior to our company because our employees would use their tablets meant for order processing for personal use and watching movies, playing games, and playing music on them. This software was very easy to implement on the devices and gave me total control of the tablets and we could even see where they were on GPS because we lost a few previously due to some bad employees.

Nachteile: There are no CONS. This software includes anything you could possibly want to do with mobile devices and controlling them and locking them down so employees and even customers stay on task and don't abuse the companies devices.

So many features at a great value

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Jahangir N.
Director of IT

Vorteile: The best part of the software is the ease to roll out new devices and make changes to them remotely. Other features that are great are the ability to send messages to devices, view the status and battery level, or when it was last seen online, Geofencing, custom branding. I could go on and on about all the features Mobilock has to offer. It's all for a low price that I couldn't find anywhere else.

Nachteile: At this time, I really don't have any complaints about the software. Mobilock does a great job of rolling out new updates. Just recently, they added iOS support, so there is no reason why someone should choose another company to help with their mobile device lockdown.

This is exactly the solution I was looking for, with great service and an impressive feature set

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Adrian C.
Technical Product Manager
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: How intuitive to use it is, how responsive the support service is for problems with my production users.
You can't find a better solution for the money.

Nachteile: Some features aren't really polished, or don't offer the best solution for the particular problem, e.g. Remotecast. Messaging, and notifications could be handled natively more gracefully.
API features are limited, but they evolve at a good pace.
It would be very impressive to have a better integration with the firmware, so some actions could be remotely triggered without user interaction and without rooting the device or using third party solutions like Samsung KNOX (e.g. installing apps without user confirmation).

Finally! An easy to use MDM Tool that actually WORKS!

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Hiilei K.
Vice President

Vorteile: With Mobilock you have the ability to track devices in real time, secure devices to perform only certain functions, customize the lockdown interface to reflect your company, remote cast in to the device, and alot more! I have been using mobilock for a few years now and am extremely pleased with this company. Their system is user friendly and their support team is always available to assist with any issues.

Great tool, lots of control for device, easy to use.

Bewertet am 12.5.2018
Jeff B.
IT Manager
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to lockdown the mobile tablet fleet we launched for training in our business. We have roughly 30 tablets out there testing the feasibility of using an Android tablet for our training platform and Mobilock has given us the control to administer and manage these devices daily.

Vorteile: - Easy to install on the mobile device
- Great ability to lock down the device to a kiosk mode
- Good company branding features to make it look great

Nachteile: - The browser is not as powerful as a third party one (i.e. Firefox or Chrome) so I am not able to leverage the good policy features for browser lockdown since these only apply to their internal one.

This is a very stable app and really easy to manage it.

Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Krisztian K.
IT Responsible
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The reason why I chose this app because I wanted to manage some tablets remotely and those tablets are exhibited pieces so our costumers can use it, can browse on it can play it with games and can play videos on it. And this app can filter the contents, the apps and so on. So I really searched this kind of kyosk app.

Vorteile: I like the chat support and the continuous updates, patches. The users cannot be able to quit the app and I receive the exiting attempts.

Nachteile: I think the missing part of the app is the software update pushing from remote and will be really nice to be able to install apps on the devices remotely with the mobilock.

very good software, here in my company are very satisfied!!

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Jean pierre C.
IT

Kommentare: we reduce the visits of our tech team from 8 to 1 visits a week

Vorteile: easy to use, and the possibility to control the tablet remotely is a huge tool that we use every day here in the office

Nachteile: remote desktop is still a little over priced compare with other softwares, we would love to have remote desktop but the price is too high... we have more than 800 tablets working so the price would be too much

Best overall lockdown software I could find and does the job nicely!

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Krystal W.
IT Tech Support
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps track of our tablets and allows us to know where they are at all times. Comes in handy when someone loses it in the plant.

Vorteile: Integrated browser to allow only certain websites. A location tracker and Geo Fencing to keep track of your devices, can also lock down what network they are on so it only works on that network.

Nachteile: We've used mobilock for a little over a year now and there really hasn't been any cons. The one problem we did have they communicated quickly and helped us fix it.

Mobilock is a cost-effective Kiosk software and more

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Ingo D.
VP IT Operations & Security

Vorteile: Mobilock has helped us to lock down the Android based tablets at our retail shops and improved productivity of the sales staff by minimizing distractions and problems resulting from access to unnecessary websites and apps. It's also good for security to prevent the installation of any unwanted apps. It has a clear and easy to learn GUI with good performance. Support in case of the few problems we encountered has been fast and efficient. The capabilities of the software are also consistently enhanced and expanded.

Nachteile: Unfortunately it's not possible to publish shortcuts to specific websites without whitelisting them and in turn block access to any websites not specifically whitelisted. Geofencing lacks the ability to apply a geofence to a specific device, only groups, which doesn't make sense in our scenario since we have one device pr location. Both issues are being worked on though and we look forward to have them addressed in a future release soon.

This company provides highly personalized customer support. Probably the best in the industry.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Gwen W.
Business Development Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While the product is very easy to use, we receive unparalleled customer support.

Vorteile: Ease of use and best value. It is streamlined to offer as much or as little management of your kiosked devices as you choose. It is the perfect fit for a health care company with nursing staff in field locations.

Nachteile: There are no negatives about the software at this time. The company continues to add new features to the product and offers trial periods to test them out.