Über Libryo

Mache es dir mit Libryo einfach, das für dein Unternehmen geltende Recht in jeder Rechtsordnung zu kennen. Libryo – jetzt weißt du Bescheid.

Erfahre mehr über Libryo

Easy to use, comprehensive and interactive chat. Can be integrated into existing systems, daily notification of updates of legislation, key word search, clarification notes.

Not sure did not set up the system in my company.

Bewertungen zu Libryo

Libryo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 64 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Libryo bereits verwendet?

Sales, Marketing and Media Director in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Libryo is a game changer.

Kommentare: I have used similar products for many years, but nothing compared to what Libryo has been able to deliver to our organisation.

Libryo has made the impossible, possible by delivering legal content to me in an easily understandable interface. The fact that I can use the multi-language functionality to seamlessly translate complex legal issues with anyone in my global team.

Not much, but it delivers precisely what we need effortlessly.

Christelle
Group Technical Compliance Manager in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An honest review

Kommentare: It has been extremely re-assuring to know that my team have access to up to date regulations at all times. We check all new product listings for label compliance, so it is critical that we check against accurate up to date information.

I trust the product. If ever I need a regulatory reference, I know I can trust that the information on Libryo is correct and up to date. I also love the updates that come through that notify us of new regulations.

I wish the the search drilled into content of regulations. For example, the relevant regulations to my department relate to food, cosmetics, disinfectants and medicine. If I search the word "salt" for example it refers me to the salt regulation, which is great, but the general regulations for foodstuffs for example also has requirements around labeling of salt. It would have been useful if all the regulations on my register which features the word "salt" is given in my search. We have also experienced some issues with tables not being carried over to the electronic versions. For example, it will simply state Table 1, but the image will not be there. Where we have found this we have asked for this to be updated and it has been done, but it is a bit of a frustration.

Antwort von Libryo

Thank you for your feedback Christelle, honesty is the best policy. This will be passed straight over to our product team for future improvements. Glad that you are happy with the solution generally.

Henk
Emergency service coordinator in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Thanks

Kommentare: helps to stay updated with changes and ensure compliance to new changes

compliance and update changes in legislation

some of the info not related to my line of work but good to take note off

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback, Henk!

Sales, Marketing and Media Director in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Legal Compliance Made Simple with Libryo

Kommentare: Libryo has made regulatory compliance remarkably straightforward. The tool's location-specific legal tracking is a game-changer, keeping our global teams in the loop 24/7. It's adaptable, suiting the needs of various professionals in our organisation. While it's nearly perfect, an integrated API to complement existing systems would be the cherry on top. Overall, it's a powerful addition to any company's compliance toolkit.

Exceptional real-time legal tracking tailored to specific locations. Versatile, serving multiple roles from compliance officers to sustainability managers. Boosts decision-making speed, freeing time for other business aspects.

Nothing that I could really think of. Libryo delivers.

Hanlie
Consultant in Südafrika
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Libryo to be recommended

Kommentare: All legislation required for legal compliance on one place, notification of updates, notes on implementation and impacts, compliance audits

None that I can think of immediately of any thing. Additional features such as scope and context of the business/organisation.

Antwort von Libryo

Appreciate the wonderful review. Thank you Hanlie!

Ihor
Plant Manager in Ukraine
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

very easy to use and functional

Kommentare: In my opinion, there are no shortcomings in the work of the resource.

The resource provides new information in a very timely and efficient manner.

The appearance of the resource suits me and, in my opinion, there are no shortcomings.

Pamela
EHS Leader in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Libryo

Kommentare: Overall good but really need the links to the outside sources

Emails that alert me that some change or proposed change is happening whether it's Safety or Environmental updates.

Still need links to ANSI, NFA, ASME standards in the system. OSHA adopts many of these standards by interpretation, but you must go to the standard to see the rules.

Noxolo
Environmental Specialist in Südafrika
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Vert Informative

Overall, the program is user friendly and effective.

The current program is user friendly but going forward the program must implement weekly reminders for legal updated that haven't been read by the user.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Noxolo, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and we are glad that you are enjoying Libryo. Noted re your feedback on weekly reminders for updates - great idea!

Putuma
Analyst in Südafrika
Umweltdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Technical Assistance Review

The platform makes it easier to locate the law that applies to a given assessment item.

There are some (rare) assessment items that don't apply to a client but are nevertheless connected to that particular client. As a result, the client is faced with numerous assessment items.

Tanja
Assurance Officer in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good

The updates with highlights makes it easy to see what has changed

Not sure - I don't really have something I don't like

Simone
SHEQ Coordinator in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Libryo Feedback - General usage

Kommentare: Real time updates. Training. Which is online.
This and the continuous availability at no extra charge is great. I have used this function to assist others in the field.

We use Libryo as our Legal register which is absolutely awesome in having a real time update on all legislative. We do not just service a specific industry therefore Libryo is an reliable source to check our selves. The search function helps to put the laws, legislation and standards easier to find a specific answer. The functions it offers in terms of administrating your current business on to the live register it self is very nice for me personally. The training session also very welcomed on the different scenario's. I have used this many times as a reference and to establish the exact bill of any query regards to legislation, standards and laws. It is absolutely awesome , for me personally, that it gives Global access to legislation and to be in the front row with updates.

The search function I believe can be a bit more pinned down. For example if one wants the time frame a First Aid certificate is valid for. In mine health and safety and occupational health and safety I had a service provider which did not disclose the expiry date on the certificate. However I would have enjoyed giving them the exact wording from the legislation regards First Aid and its validation period. Yet we could not find it exactly.

Antwort von Libryo

Thanks for your feedback Simone, we're glad that you enjoy using Libryo. Your comments on the search function will be passed straight on to our product dev. team for future enhancements.

Annemarie
Security & Safety Admin Manager & Environmetal Coordinator in Südafrika
Kunststoffe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Your legal register at the end of your fingertips.

Kommentare: Updates on new legislation is delivered straight to your inbox so you stay in the loop.
Audits are a breeze as you have proof that you have an up to date legal register and all documentation can be uploaded for audits.
I can highly recommend Libryo.

The program is very user friendly and makes life a lot simpler with regard to legal compliance. Should you ever get stuck or need some explanation of the legal jargon, the program has an online chat feature with success agents to assist you. The Search feature is fantastic as you can drill down in your searches, search for applicable regulations on Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety, or both. Our company is currently in the process of obtaining ISO 14001 and the software has made my life a lot easier in obtaining information. It is also very exiting that the Libryo team is constantly working on improving the software with new features and the regular training sessions are very informative.

Feature to upload documents is very helpful but a drawback is that your need to replace the documents once updated. Using hyperlinks would mean that the documents on the systems are current.

Antwort von Libryo

Annemarie, thank you for your kind words and feedback. Very, very happy that you are seeing value from Libryo.

Jan-Kees
Compliance Officer in Niederlande
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tasks and folders

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Quite experienced, I use it daily and am also an administrator.

The structure of projects with task and the possibility to add documents to a task.

It is not possible to hide the folders we create ourselfs. This means there are currently a lot of folders visible in our streams. Removing the old ones is not an option due to the audit trail.

Alvin
Quality Manager in Südafrika
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Libryo Evaluation

Kommentare: Lybryo was extremely helpful with the implementation of our ISO 14001 and 45001 Management Systems. It's an easy way for our busy top management team to stay informed with legal and regulatory changes as well as whether other key stake holders in the company get to know the law and their compliance status.

The short overview with the option to read the full updates; I'm assured that legal updates are never missed

There's no legal updating service for businesses exporting or trading with other international business partners.

Antwort von Libryo

Thank you for the great review Alvin. We've also taken note of your updating service comment for future product enhancements.

Sichaba
SHE Officer in Südafrika
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Legally Informative

Kommentare: If the client comes and ask about what is not in our business definitions, Libryo helps in providing guidance that overrules any problem I might have.

When I need help or clarity on one of the regulations, I get it ASAP and be able to decide what I am required to do and I do it successfully with the guidance of Libryo.

Nothing the software is very helpful and no I cannot keep buying books that are one line updated.

Antwort von Libryo

Thanks for your feedback Sichaba - and very happy that you're happy with the Libryo platform.

Pavlo
HSE Coordinator in Ukraine
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quality and practicality of the system

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

I think the system is easy to use. It has a good methodological basis for use in work. It is updated in a timely manner. And the self-survey helps to keep me in good shape as a specialist.

To date, I have not found any drawbacks.

Phindile
EHS in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Phindile Mnguni Review

Kommentare: I have been able to get legal information and share the documents with the team through the system

It is easy to use and easy to stay updated with the legal requirements

You are unable per save your documents per year as it does not give options to create folders.

Antwort von Libryo

Thank you for the review Phindile. Your comments on the documents feature will be passed straight on to our product development team for future improvements.

Petrus
Plant Manager in Südafrika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Legal Register

Kommentare: This is the best Legal Register I have worked with

I Love the live chat option and that there are always someone that can assist in real time when you have a problem. I also like the legal guidance if there are questions raised that I am unsure off. They always come back with an answer for me to explain the issue.

I previously had an issue with the searching option, but that has been fixed.

Antwort von Libryo

Thanks for the great feedback Petrus.

Stefan
H&S Compliance Manager Germany in Spanien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Still a way to go

Kommentare: Tool is good but would require further improvment for application in German (DGUV Regulations, Offshore Wind content, ...)
Not decided yet, whether the combination with ISOMETRIX would be benefitial

Collection of Legislation for Germany seems to be pretty comprehensive

Binding regulations from German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) are not included (at least not in the demo) Single pieces of legislation were not to be found via the search function with common names e. g. "Arbeitsschutzgesetz" but are in the system under the official name "Gesetz zur ..." and the Abbreviation ArbSchG. - strange, but happens if you screen official websites without mathching withlocal content

Antwort von Libryo

Many thanks for your review, Stefan. We have sent on your feedback to our product and customer teams.

michele
Sheq coordinator in Südafrika
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I wish that the breakdowns could be less generic and more specific to my site, also when new legislation requires real action, e.g. new permit applications that are activated which call for specific action, currently we need to go all the way into the gazette to determine this

The software is very easy to access and use

I like the software, no negatives! In terms of use it is very easy

Antwort von Libryo

Hi Michele - Thank you for your review. We're glad you find it easy to use and appreciate the product feedback. This has been passed onto the tech team for future developments. Many thanks!

Miriam
Environmental Officer in Südafrika
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly library

Kommentare: Very helpful to prompt legal changes required in my company.
There are many other features we are looking in to support our management systems for compliance, like linking our risk assessments into the platform.

Easy to navigate. Excellent customer service- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and sales- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Difficult to come up with a response here...

Antwort von Libryo

Appreciate the wonderful feedback Miriam. Thank you!

Faith
Environmental Manager in Südafrika
Verpackung und Container, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Libryo User Experience

Kommentare: Access to health, safety and environmental legislation that was been simplified and customised to our specific sites.

Ease of access and simple language used. Very comprehension.

You need some sort of training before you can get good user experience from the software

Antwort von Libryo

Thanks for the feedback Faith. I'll pass on your comments on to our Customer Success Team for future improvements.

Jacques
DC and Projects manager in Südafrika
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Information on demand

Kommentare: My experience has only been good so far. The possibilities are good and i just need to tap into the full potential of the software.

The search bar and the reminders are good features. Can be used for many different types of highlights and action points. It is also very easy to navigate once you have a understanding of what you are looking for.

The searches are still a bit difficult as i do not always know exactly what to search for and not all keywords point you to a specific regulation.

Antwort von Libryo

Thank you for the review Jacques. Our team is continually working on improvements the search functionality to make it better for our customers. I'll be sure to pass on this feedback to our product developers to help them plan future platform enhancements.

Lizette
SHEQ Assistant in Südafrika
Verpackung und Container, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Libryo to stay up to date with Legal Requirements

As a SHE Professional that is relatively new to the game it is a very useful tool for a quick research but is also very useful when trying to broaden knowledge as well as keeping up to date with relevant legal changes.

The search function does not always produce what I am looking for. Perhaps add more keywords for searching a specific piece.

Antwort von Libryo

Thank you for the great feedback Lizette. Happy to hear it's making your legal research easier and quicker. The Search feedback has also been passed on to the development team for further improving.

tania-dee
Quality Manger in Südafrika
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Recommendation for software

Kommentare: Fantastic team and software

Easy to implement, easy to use, fantastic live communication and action

there have not been any negative factors in play with Libryo. it is user friendly and live updates consistantly.

Antwort von Libryo

Thank you for your review of Libryo. Glad you like the solution Tania-Dee.