Filtern nach:

Über Klaviyo

Klaviyo ist eine moderne Marketingplattform, die es E-Commerce-Marken ermöglicht, unbegrenzt hochwertige Beziehungen über E-Mail und soziale Netzwerke aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Klaviyo

Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Co Founder, Head of Marketing
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2020

"Better than mailchimp - no question"

Kommentare: It's been great. I had one experience with customer support where I felt the person wasn't going to pass on valid feedback (open rates of the first email cut by half due to < 2 hour wait with FB sync). But other interactions with support were great and I also was able to connect with their product manager who promised to look into it. I felt they're a young and flexible team. Also laser focused on email and what email marketers need.

Vorteile: If you want flexibility in segmenting your drips (or flows as they call it) then you need to use Klaviyo. We were using Mailchimp and kept finding areas that made it time consuming, confusing, or just not built to have a flexible drip campaign where contacts receive emails based on rules. For example you can easily create a series of emails that are only sent to contacts that meet a specific criteria and do it all within one drip through a "workflow" like drag and drop builder. You can also sync up to your facebook leads and save money on Zapier which is what you need to use if with Mailchimp.

Nachteile: While Zapier immediately pulls in leads from Facebook, Klaviyo only syncs every 2 hours. A lead getting a welcome email right away is SUPER important, but this means they don't hear from us for some time and it's negatively impacted our first email open rates -- almost cut it in half.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2020
Luke P.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2021

"Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

Vorteile: The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

Nachteile: I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2021
Jeremy R.
CTO
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2016

"Marketing Automation with support and deliverability concerns"

Kommentare: In August 2015... I was convinced I needed a better email marketing solution with automation. Klaviyo is/was much more expensive than other basic email services (MailChimp, getResponse, AWeber) but the marketing automation was arguably a great investment with good ROI. I integrated K with my site (Americommerce) and discovered that the only way to make K to work was via middleware, "CartSync" which cost about $100/month. It was imperfect. Bare minimum metrics. Marginally useful. I accepted the limitations and launched. Klaviyo support manager's exact words to me were, "Why don't you move to Shopify?" Those words resonated... 10 weeks later when I decided to actually replatform to Shopify, getting Klaviyo support to answer a basic question was a frustrating experience. K support earned a reputation as only slightly better than useless. Then there was the "integration disconnect" bug -- the connector to my Shopify store was shut off by Klaviyo, without notification -- ah, but there was an email -- sent by a spammy server (non-transactional) that never saw the light of day. We learned that K was sending TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS from a marketing server. And this email was getting flagged as spam by many mail servers. In the mean time, I was a presenter at am ecommerce conference and when I asked who used Klaviyo, many raised their hand... then I asked, "is anyone satisfied with Klaviyo support?" -- the room's reaction caused the Klaviyo rep in the room to text his management team - and before the end of the session we were told K was hiring 4 new support reps. SO the consensus was:
Klaviyo usually works great
Klaviyo has lousy support
Klaviyo is relatively expensive as your customer list grows
Klaviyo is very powerful.
But Klaviyo *had* an issue with their email hitting a spam RBL... When I went to send a preview email for a campaign, it was flagged as spam. When I tried sending Klaviyo subscribe emails from 10 different stores that I knew to use Klaviyo, they all went to SPAM. I was able to get Klaviyo removed from the offending RBL - but until a call from Klaviyo's director of product at T+30 hours, the silence from Klaviyo was deafening. Then Cyber Monday's failure... I'm still a K customer for today, but I will probably not be a customer in 60 days. I still think the product is amazing, but no-confidence in deliverability and the history of limited support forced me to seek an alternative.

Vorteile: Incredibly powerful rules and automation flows. SUPER TIGHT integration with Shopify.

Nachteile: Deliverability is a concern. Support is slow to respond.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Dennis M.
Dennis M.
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2021

"A glowing beacon in a saturated market"

Kommentare: Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Vorteile: There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

Nachteile: When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2021
Eszter D.
Eszter D.
Marketing manager
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2021

"Best e-mail marketing solution for Shopify"

Kommentare: I have tried many email marketing providers (MailChimp, Sendlane etc) and found that Klaviyo offers the highest customer service, hands-on implementation, very detailed training and on-boarding. They also offer many pre-build email templates and flows that are customizable

Vorteile: Klaviyo's customer service and implementation team is outstanding! Nate walked us through the platform and shows us the dashboard, which was very helpful. After we signed up, we had 6 (1-hour) onboarding calls with an implementation specialist to make sure we set up everything correctly. They offer MANY pre-built email campaign templates and flows, so creating a full email strategy is very easy! Reporting and the dashboard is very user friendly. Connecting with Shopify only takes a minute.

Nachteile: We hope that the SMS marketing feature will integrate with Gorgias soon - Klaviyo confirmed that it is coming!

• Bewertet am 28.9.2021
Manny N.
Marketing Coordinator
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2021

"Good ESP That Does What You Need"

Kommentare: Besides cost, the biggest team our team wanted to get out of the ESP was email automation which you get built in with Klaviyo. We had some assistance with our agency to get on-boarded and build some additional flows but overall, there wasn't to much of a learning curve with building the emails. Their tables do not render nicely in Outlook though, which didn't have that issue before which is a bummer.

Vorteile: With our previous ESP, we had to pay extra for the automation that you would expect with your email service provider. With looking at bottom line, that is what lead us to research other ESPs, which lead us to Klaviyo. While there is a learning curve with any new program, this one wasn't to bad to get adjusted. I will say I do miss the dedicated account rep we had with previous ESP and the on-boarding specialist okay...our marketing agency helped with the on-boarding as it was heading into Q4 and they helped steer ship in right direction after first two emails had less then stellar open rates.

Nachteile: The features are there that you need from an ESP perspective. They even recently announced the introduction of SMS marketing within their platform which helps ROI tracking to be even better instead of having to rely on a 3rd party vendor and who takes credit between a SMS message or email message. While our email send total is actually higher than in Listrak, we do not have a dedicated account manager to meet with and discuss the account, what they see, suggestions on where to optimize, etc. It is much cheaper than Listrak and another ESP we looked at so you get what you pay for.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2021
Charles A.
Charles A.
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2021

"Very good email software for ecommerce"

Kommentare: I'm very happy with Klaviyo, though I sometimes wonder if there's a cheaper and equally as good option. I haven't found one.

Vorteile: I like how detailed the email flows can get, and that you can customize the integration to get the exact flow you are after.

Nachteile: It's not exactly cheap and it's priced on the high end.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2021
Mike A.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2021

"Klaviyo is very good, but expensive"

Kommentare: I thought it was good, but there is no live chat support, and it generally took 2-3 days to get email responses from support. When setting things up, those delays can become annoying. But overall Klaviyo is the standard for a reason.

Vorteile: Has a very deep Shopify integration and full tracking

Nachteile: It's very expensive, and now there are less expensive alternatives

• Bewertet am 5.10.2021
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2021

"Great for your email marketing needs"

Kommentare: Overall, Klaviyo has been fantastic in creating email campaigns and automated campaigns. Their analytics help me make better business decisions.

Vorteile: Klaviyo does a great job at email marketing. They have great templates for automated emails that help you grow sales. I love how they also have one of the best analytics out of all the other email marketing platforms I've used.

Nachteile: I wish the designing of the emails was nicer. Their templates are outdated for emails sent five years ago.

• Bewertet am 15.7.2021
Solomon P.
Solomon P.
Co-founder
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2021

"Klaviyo - best for ecommerce businesses"

Kommentare: Amazing, would recommend for all ecommerce businesses, great amount of integrations as well

Vorteile: Klaviyo has exceptional segmentation capabilities that have allowed us to target subparts of our customer base granularly, which has produced a higher ROI for us

Nachteile: Unable to customize the line and paragraphing space except via HTML

• Bewertet am 3.9.2021
Meghan W.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2020

"My favorite marketing tool"

Kommentare: Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Vorteile: I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Nachteile: My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on. I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2020
Arthur S.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support"

Kommentare: With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Nachteile: There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"Great email marketing software for ecommerce!"

Vorteile: I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Nachteile: I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
Director of Ecommerce
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2021

"A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution"

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Vorteile: The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Nachteile: Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2021
Veronica D.
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Best email app ever!"

Kommentare: I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Vorteile: I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price.
The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Nachteile: I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Andrew J.
Digital MArketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Excellent Email Software"

Kommentare: Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

Vorteile: The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

Nachteile: To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Chris P.
eCommerce Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2020

"Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo"

Vorteile: The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

Nachteile: I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2020
Carlos G.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Klaviyo"

Kommentare: Email marketing. It is the best platform for email marketing.

Vorteile: This is probably the best platform for email marketing I have ever tried. Well, I use it for my online store in order to send twice a week week newsletters to my customers' inboxes. Besides the multiple options that Klaviyo has, which makes it easy to give life to any pattern / combination of emails possibly out there, pricing is really fair, and they count with a free plan as well. Designing is also easy. I have fulfilled all my expectations when it was the time to create emails to be sent to customers. Something that I really like is the local time for delivering emails because sometimes customers have different time zones; if email is supposed to arrive at 9AM, then it would arrive at that time (for customers). Also, I have to mention the extense documentation that Klaviyo has. Customer service is through email, but they always answer back to you in as soon as 2 hours or less.

Nachteile: They could make pricing a little more advantageous for their clients.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Erin L.
Brand Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2020

"So Easy To Use!"

Kommentare: My experience with Klaviyo has been great overall. We've seen positive changes to our account since implementation and appreciate how easy it is to use.

Vorteile: It's extremely user-friendly, allowing you to regularly test, create your own CTAs, uploaded photos, drag and drop graphic elements, etc. Perfect for a team with zero coding experience. Side Note: Their customer support is top-notch.

Nachteile: Aside from being very user-friendly on most fronts, building out email flows is a different story. This tends to be a time consuming process that is not as straightforward as it could be.

• Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Hjalte R.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2016

"The best email solution for ecommerce"

Kommentare: Klaviyo is hands down the BEST solution for any serious ecommerce shop. If you are using shopify, there is no question, that Klavio is the way to go. Want to only send an email to people who bought widget a, but not widget B and haven't made a purchase in 3 months? No problem, with Klaviyo, you can easily do that. What about people who have made a purchase in the last 7 days, and have also spent more than $500 on your site... and not purchased widget c? Not a problem. How about targeting those exact audiences on facebook? Again, it's as easy as clicking a button. Klaviyo can sync all your segments with facebook. The only not-so-great thing about Klaviyo, is that it has a slightly steeper learning curve than your usual just-getting-started email service. But the support is great and they have some awesome templates to help you get started. I could go on and on about how amazing Klaviyo is, but instead I'll just say this: If you have an ecommerce store, you owe it to yourself to test out klaviyo. I am glad I did (and so are my wallet ;)

Vorteile: Can do pretty much everything, when it comes to email marketing.

Nachteile: It takes a little longer to get used to. With advanced features come a steeper learning curve.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Matthew D.
Digital Marketing
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2021

"One of the Best ESPs"

Kommentare: Klaviyo has been my rock when doing email marketing of any kind.

Vorteile: It's easy to set things up be that your segments, your campaign emails, automation, or follow through with other programs.

Nachteile: Wouldn't work with Yahoo Small Business. It would also sometimes throw junk HTML into my emails for no reason.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2021
Chief Marketing Officer
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"The Gold Standard for Shopify"

Kommentare: The transition was fantastically simple, the IP warming was easy and everything about Klaviyo has made us happy so far.

Vorteile: I greatly enjoy using Klaviyo. We've utilized MailChimp, Zaius and more in our quest for a long term ESP that we are happy with and Klaviyo has been it. It's not the cheapest out there but it certainly isn't the most expensive and it feels like you really get a good value for the advanced features. The Shopify integration is easy and seamless and the Live Chat customer service has been responsive and helpful everytime. Very pleased with them.

Nachteile: Honestly, perhaps the only thing I don't like is that layout isn't as sleek as some of the other options but it's a very minor point.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Craige hardel -.
Craige hardel -.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Best ecommerce autoresponder out there"

Kommentare: My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Vorteile: Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Nachteile: Their onboarding process could be easier They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

• Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Nishtha M.
Manager, Email Marketing
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2021

"Super effective! Great service"

Kommentare: I work in an e-commerce company and we deal with 100+ shopify stores on a daily basis. I manage a team of 5 who work on designing emails for these stores and klaviyo is the only platform we use to send our emails. A Very happy and satisfied customer. Super easy to integrate with other apps too!

Vorteile: It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team! Quick learning videos that really help with self learning.

Nachteile: I wish they had more options to create a more targeted segment to send emails. Although there is a lot one can play around with but some more can help target customers as per their behavior.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2021
Daniel P.
Head of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"Best E-come Email Software"

Vorteile: Love Klaviyo. I've tried a few different email softwares in the past, including Mailchimp and GetResponse. Both of those softwares were a let down and didn't allow for the customization and integratino that I was looking for. Klaviyo has an AMAZING integration with Shopify. Makes my life so much easier. It also integrates with FB ads, which is a huge plus. Creating flows in Klaviyo is very simple, I have been able to create sophisticated flows with minimal stress and effort.

Nachteile: The only con I was going to mention was lack of a visual email flow tool, but they added that in the past 6 months, so I'm kind of stumped. It's a great tool. The only bad thing about it may be that it's more expensive, but I find it to be worth the cost.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2019