Über Klaviyo

Klaviyo ist eine moderne Marketingplattform, die es E-Commerce-Marken ermöglicht, unbegrenzt hochwertige Beziehungen über E-Mail und soziale Netzwerke aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Klaviyo

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team.

They say that all the plans are the same and there are no hidden fees or add-ons.

Bewertungen zu Klaviyo

Klaviyo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 427 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Klaviyo bereits verwendet?

Allison

Cecilia
Cecilia
Digital Marketer in UK
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement, good a/b test features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Klaviyo is easy to use, implement, and set up. The customer service responded quickly, and there are tons of material to check online if you are stuck with a feature. I love the A-test features on popups and emails. Good integration with Shopify.

The review form is only in one language.

Brandon
Ecommerce Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Klaviyo is an absolute necessity if you own a growing/scaling brand.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, very good and central if you are selling ecommerce and have a decent email list growing.

Segmentation, strong integration with Shopify, Campaign and Flow management

Pricing structure is confusing. Auto upgrades after hitting a certain amount of sends, but then also charges based on number of active profiles. If it were a straight up Cost Per Send, it would be easier to manage as a budget expense.

Dina
Office Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Klaviyo review

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is not worth the monthly fee we had to pay.

It helped us manage emails when we needed it to.

We actually found out that Shopify can do the same thing.

Grant
Grant
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for email marketing, good returns when segmenting properly

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been great! I've really enjoyed Klaviyo and think that it is the strongest ecom email platform on the market for Shopify merchants. The customization of emails is relatively easy, it has robust feature sets for additions like reviews and sms, and their flows are a hugely important piece to generate passive income. I'd recommend Klaviyo as long as the person onboarding new tools understood how pricing structure works.

We like to ability to have a strong integration with Shopify and how easy it is to sync lists between other platforms and Klaviyo.

The hardest things about Klaviyo are understanding pricing around profiles, and how to justify the growing cost of the platform when competitors are starting to flank them on pricing vs features.

Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Gets the Job Done

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it does get the job done. It is a lot of work and their support is very limited. It seems that they're not focusing on ecommerce anymore and things have changed recently complicating integration. The SMS is limited. I would like there to be more customer support with setting up campaigns and flows.

It is widely used and integrates well with Shopify directly, as well as lead capture on Facebook.

The set up and management are hard. There isn't a mobile app!

simon
Manager in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great service, support has been outstanding

Simple to use and setup flows unlike other software, also great support

Pricing seems a little high compared to others

Jonah
Manager of Product Development and Business Operations in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provided a solution to our unique use-case.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I think Klaviyo is a great product. Customer service is amazing and so readily available via chat and they do seem to possess a great degree of knowledge about the product and its functionality/capabilities. Was amazing to see our automated message flows come to life and go out to our customers!

Our product, an educational and habit-building micro-content program, required a way to send lengthy (50-100+ sends), localized, and automated flows via SMS and email to global Shopify purchasers. They were the closest platform we found to delivering as we envisioned. Customer service was very helpful in helping us find solutions to problems and aid in our solution design.

We experienced issues with contacts being overwritten when multiple sign-ups/subscriptions came through the same form. We also noticed that due to how long our flows were, the flow editor became extremely slow.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for ecommerce

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

You don't need coding or a dedicated IT team to use Klaviyo and still you get to build all your transactional comms and tailor the experience for your customers. The documentation in Klaviyo Academy is amazing, other platforms give you articles, Klaviyo give you videos. Integrations work great, event if it takes a couple of minutes to trigger the actions.

They have a small delay in user-triggered actions. You can integrate with many many tools, but be patient with the triggers. Sometimes you may think you automation is not working properly but it's just that Klaviyo is taking a couple of minutes to pull the information from the third-party tool.

Karagan
Karagan
Owner and Founxer in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing beats it, yet.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Klaviyo is the top of the line with email marketing. Their segmentation is top notch!

It gets very pricey as your list grows and they need to update their templates to be more modern and easy to edit.

Peter
VP in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gold Standard for Email Marketing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Klaviyo has quickly become the gold standard for high end email automation.

Expensive and less focused on the ecommerce industry than it could be.

Meghan
Digital Marketing Manager in USA

My favorite marketing tool

Kommentare: Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on. I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Luke
Graphic Designer in UK
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

Kommentare: My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Adam
eCommerce in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best all-in-one marketing tool for scale

Kommentare: Overall, I am a fan and they have earned their place as our go-to marketing tool. We can't operate without Klaviyo.

Klaviyo does what it promises. It's an all-in-one solution for email, sms, customer data, and automations. Their software works better than the competitors at scale: they grow healthier lists which means more revenue long term.

The import from mailchimp was a bit of a hassle, and the sync between Klaviyo and Shopify has some unexpected issues that crop up, but that's likely due to our integration and not on the software stack itself. Pricing for SMS in Canada is very high, which may be prohibitive for some.

Pelle
Growth Manager in Schweden
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software that we use for multiple purposes

Good for analyzing first part data.Pretty good integration system with e.g. Shopify, Facebook etc.

Css editor is okay but would need additional software or programming skills to make high class emails.

Claire
Marketing Director in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Completely transformed our ecomm presence!

Klaviyo doesn't just have an easy-to-use platform that makes it fast to set up flows and campaigns, their customer support is incredible! They're always super helpful and the platform has helped us dramatically increase our conversion rate!

I would like to see more templates that can easily be customized, they have a great selection but I would love to see more!

Douglas
Ecom Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best email management system

Kommentare: I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

Klaviyo is the best Ecommerce email platform. It's the place for your lifetime value and segmentation strategy. And the customer service is second to none. It has so many features, and can do anything you need.

It's expensive, so if you're looking for something cheap, look elsewhere. Since it's also tiered, you should have a minimum number of subscribers and revenue per month to make it worth it.

eCommerce Sales Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo

The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One of the best options for E-Commerce brands

Klaviyo is extremely easy to use. For employees that are less tech savvy, it's a great option. The integration with Shopify is pretty much flawless. MMS messaging is extremely easy for both broadcast sends and automated sends. If you have an online store, I don't think you should use another automation platform.

Segmentation and triggering workflows based on user segments are a bit more limited than tools like Braze or Iterable.

Hiral
Hiral
Technology Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Solutions for Internet Retail

Very easy-to-use platform, You can setup multiple types of automation campaigns specific to your type of retail. Abandoned Carts etc.

The pricing model is per store or site, We own about 6 different brands so not able to use sends between brands so have to be very selective of the plans required. Also, there was an auto plan where it automatically removes users that have unsubscribed and lowers the plan tiers.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Maria
Sales Executive in Jordanien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

an effective platform for keeping customers in the loop about all promotions.

Kommentare: Using Klaviyo has been a great asset to our team's email marketing efforts. Not only have we been able to keep customers abreast of our new updates, but the data we've collected has also allowed us to refine our approach in many ways.

With Klaviyo, it's easy to run successful social media and email marketing campaigns. Klaviyo facilitates the entire process, from generating contact lists to posting promptly. The Klaviyo also gives a number of premade templates for incorporating advertisements (including images, links, and videos) into the email itself. I particularly like the segmentation tools because they allow us to make several sub-lists and split the primary campaign up into several sub-campaigns to reach all clients based on sub-lists. I appreciate how easily we can connect with the most popular social media advertising platforms, which provides us with more options for both publishing and collecting data. Klaviyo's data collection provides us with all the information we require, and we appreciate the clear presentation of the analytics in the reports and dashboards.

It's frustrating when Klaviyo slows down and we have to start over from scratch after making edits, especially if the Email we're creating has a lot of specifics. One of the things I don't like is the difficulty of presenting the results of some analyses.

Director of Ecommerce in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent modern ESP platform

Ability to create more personalized emails based on how user is interacting with our website and purchase history. Great integrations with many eCommerce platforms.

If you are using a custom ecommerce platform with Java or .Net, there are no SDK's available for the integrations. The documentation for their REST API's is confusing. Ability to create and manage transactional email templates is clunky.

Abdellatif
Abdellatif
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Definitely worth the money

Kommentare: Generally, I strongly suggest Klaviyo as an email showcasing and mechanization stage. The product's dashboard and following techniques are exceptionally clear, and assisted us with effectively checking development in email commitment/deals month-over-month.

Klaviyo is the highest quality level in eCommerce email and SMS promoting on purpose. It fills in as a focal center point for all your client information and is the essential structure block for serious areas of strength for an and CLV methodology. It's incredibly strong with heaps of highlights to fit your advertising to your particular business case. I've additionally been extremely satisfied with Klaviyo's client assistance and instructive assets.

Can we just be real - this isn't the least expensive email programming out there. For little eComm organizations that are simply beginning, it probably isn't the most ideal choice. The cost isn't legitimate except if you have a nice estimated rundown and traffic on your site. It's likewise intricate so there's a smidgen of an expectation to learn and adapt.

Matthew
Digital Marketing in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best ESPs

Kommentare: Klaviyo has been my rock when doing email marketing of any kind.

It's easy to set things up be that your segments, your campaign emails, automation, or follow through with other programs.

Wouldn't work with Yahoo Small Business. It would also sometimes throw junk HTML into my emails for no reason.