Epixel MLM Software

Epixel MLM Software Bewertungen

von Epixel Solutions

Stable and hassle free software

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Pravin raj K.
Senior Software Engineer

Kommentare: I am satisfied with the software and their support

Vorteile: I feel ePixel have strong experience in MLM business plan. After understanding their expertise in MLM, I had decided to purchase their MLM backoffice. I am using MLM backoffice for more than 6 months now. I feel software is hassle free so far. I personally appreciate Epixel Team for their good work and hope this will continue in feature as well.

Nachteile: My concern is about the timely delivery. My project has delayed 2 weeks from agreed timeline. My launch got delayed. But overall satisfied with their services.

von Epixel Solutions an 8.8.2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your valuable suggestions by considering its importance. The requirements were a bit complex in terms of financial calculations, and we wanted to deliver a stable & error-free system for your business. A small delay was inevitable at that stage. We'll make sure that there won't be a delay in timeline again, it's a guaranteed assurance from our side!

Why I love Epixel

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Laurel F.
Sales

Kommentare: Makes it easy for distributors to keep track of their business and easy to use. Frees up customer service because it is easy, but has all the bells and whistles.

Vorteile: It ability to include so many necessary functions an yet simple to use for Administrator and user. Latest technology. Looks good.

Nachteile: I have not yet found anything I do not like. Additionally, Epixel can and does customize per any requirement making it perfect for any company to have exactly what they want.

von Epixel Solutions an 25.10.2019

Thank you for the appreciation and sparing your time to share a positive experience with us. We are happy to hear that our customization features met your requirements. With proper focus on the latest technology and innovations, we guarantee the easy to use system. We will make sure of such aspects to deliver what our customers need.

Awesome back-office with cool features

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Mohammed R.
Projects Manager

Kommentare: Excellent service, Approachable and supportive staffs,

Vorteile: I always thought of implementing a new idea of online training for my distributors. And get proper tracking by setting goals. It was a mere idea and I shared it with epixel team. They provided exactly what I wanted to put in place.LMS feature is very helpful for training my distributors in the UAE and other Middle East countries. Still working with Epixel to implemented new features.. Thank you all

Nachteile: Time management ned bit improvement. My project is delayed for 10 days than agreed. But I am satisfied with the outcome.

von Epixel Solutions an 16.1.2020

Thank you for your feedback. Top-notch customizations and multiple levels of testing for quality assurance resulted in an unexpected delay. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Easiest MLM Software Out There!

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Jairo P.
Marketing Specialist

Vorteile: The Epixel MLM Software is so clean and user-friendly anybody can use it. Also their customer service is superb. They are always ready to help and are very responsive. They truly stand behind and guarantee their work!

Nachteile: I haven't found any cons so far. It's that good.

von Epixel Solutions an 17.1.2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy you had a good time with team Epixel. It's a privilege and honor to work with you
Hope to see you again soon!

Very robust solution and receptive team

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Chris K.
Cofounder and Tecnical Director
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software don't have anomaly. All the basic functionalities seems very robusts.
The support es very receptive.

Nachteile: Every changes need a process that it's sometimes last long

von Epixel Solutions an 9.7.2019

Hello Chris, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Best and Trust Worthy MLM Software

Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Jason T.
Internet Marketing Director
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Epixel Team is outstanding in creating the MLM Software, they are really well understanding, i had just given an idea as per my requirements but the epixel team made it true.They delivered a wonderful solution for my MLM Business.Really Appreciable.Kudos Team.

Vorteile: Wonderful team and Amazing MLM Software for my Business.100% Trust worthy

Nachteile: Can't find anything :)

von Epixel Solutions an 16.2.2017

Thanks Jason for you valuable capterra review, iw as great working with you, Thanks Again

The best software. Very supporting team

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Ronald K.
Co-Founder at Easylyf Health Ltd
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I spotted ePixel on initial search itself. They are among the top providers of network marketing software. I feel the team is flexible to make any changes based on my expectation. Staffs are very supportive. My business is just started. Hope ePixel team will assist me to meet my organization goals.

Vorteile: They made reports as I need. I can control almost all options. We are using this for 6 months. No major errors found in calculations and registration. Still working with them for new features. Quality people.

Nachteile: The registration have 3 steps.. which I don't want. Now we are working to implement single page registration with payments for my company.

von Epixel Solutions an 30.8.2019

Thank you for feedback. We will be including single-page registration feature in the upcoming version.

Epixel Review

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Eastan H.
CFO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were skeptical to outsource our software after a previous bad experience with another company, but Epixel has been incredible and we are very glad to have chosen them. They met all of our project requests and exceeded our expectations. After the project was completed, they were willing to work with us on any additional editions / enhancements to our software and they even worked with us on holidays when they were out of the office when we needed quick technical support. There has never been a project / work request that they couldn't code for and communication is fantastic. Their entire team is amazing, and we can't recommend them enough!

Vorteile: - Professional
- Capable
- Intuitive
- User Friendly

Nachteile: - Grammatical errors present occasionally

von Epixel Solutions an 9.7.2019

Hello Eastan, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Good company, they resolve everything

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Bence V.
Co-founder, CMO

Vorteile: Problem solving attitude, quick actions most of the time, professional employees

Nachteile: At the beginning,​ communication was a bit hard, but both parties get into it soon, since then everything is smooth.

von Epixel Solutions an 9.7.2019

Hello Bence, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Efficient team with good innovation

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Home based Business and Network Marketing Industry
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Country specific features are their main highlight

Vorteile: The language can be set for different regions. Language is never a barrier anymore for my business and the innovative ideas they introduced helping me a lot.

Nachteile: Theme switcher not available in their dashboard

von Epixel Solutions an 24.12.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are providing theme switcher option in our customized demo. We strive to deliver great user experiences, with high-end customer satisfaction.

Fast, Reliable & Innovative Software

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Richard W.
Owner & CEO
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great functionality. Great User Interface. Fast response with timelines met. Great Customer Service Experience and Communication!

Vorteile: I have dealt with several MLM software companies with mixed results. However, with Epixel, not only do they understand the complexities of compensation plans better than most, but they also build their software with the 'end in mind', meaning that they place a high importance on scalability and security. Their team is highly professional and I have found that they meet their timelines better than other software development companies I have worked with. The results speak for themselves with happy customers, 'easy to use' intuitive interfaces and the best value you can find in quality MLM software.

von Epixel Solutions an 5.5.2017

Hello Richard, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, We look forward to work with you again and it was a great experience to work with you.

EPIXEL has been like a Sunshine after a long rain !

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Michael H.
Operations manager
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, complete and reliable !

Vorteile: Reactivity ! 100%, Fast problem solving !! Custom design and understanding customer's requirements !!

Nachteile: Sometimes designs, at first place, are a bit too different, but immediately they will change it on the requirement.

von Epixel Solutions an 1.10.2017

Thank you Micheal, for your Wonderful Feedback,We will looking forward to you for more Support

Phenomenal MLM software tailored to our needs

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Steve L.
IT Specialist
Marketing & Werbung

Vorteile: We needed a MLM software that can meet all of our requirements in a short time period. Epixel quoted us reasonable amount and they delivered what they promised. The software is very modular and it lets you configure many settings like your compensation bonus details, tax configuration by state and so on. The content management system was easy to use and it allowed us to add new pages quickly.

Nachteile: The initial design of the registration page didn't let the users see the enrollment packages they were choosing, but Epixel quickly added a new feature to see the contents of our packages.

von Epixel Solutions an 1.10.2017

Hi Steve, We are really Happy to get Valuable feedback from Your Side about the Software we are delivered.Thanks for the Support

I was very pleased Epixel MLM software . Highly recommendable multi linguistic MLM software!!!

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Renu J.
IT Engineer

Vorteile: Multi-language support and multi-cryptocurrency support. Most of the cryptocurrency payment options are available with Epixel MLM Software modules.

Nachteile: Not much to talk about the cons but, can include voice input if possible. It will be an add-on for us.

von Epixel Solutions an 13.9.2017

Thanks for your review ,

Friendly software for selling products and managing distributors

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Dayana G.
QA Analyst
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Error free calculations, I am getting very good feedback from the distributors. They can use the system easily. Epixel Team managed to meet all our expectations.

Nachteile: Only accepting bank wire transfers. Sometimes I feel difficult to pay Epixel from my account.

von Epixel Solutions an 6.8.2019

Happy to hear that, Dayana!
Our developers are always intended in applying their logical & technical skills effectively in the software development stages and deliver the best system to our customers. About the payment methods, bank payments are the best and secure option in India, so we follow that method for now. We are considering alternative payment methods like BTC in the future.

All of my partners are pleased with the software you have developed for my business. My disicion to

Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Pravin raj K.

Vorteile: Highly customizable, Competent team with appreciable skillsets, Good support, The team is very corprative and easily understands our requirments

Nachteile: Fornt-end design need to be improved. Anyway I can understand that your team is not much focusing on this part. But still you have managed to provide decent front-end webiste.

von Epixel Solutions an 8.8.2019

Thank you for your review!
We do value your suggestion and have made improvements to make the front-end looks great. We have already upgraded your software to the latest version without any additional cost. Putting enough care to make front-end design more interactive and responsive is the assurance we give.

It was a great experience. Rep really was helpful and got me through the process.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Joey R.
Administrator

Vorteile: I really enjoy the back office and the individual portals for each agent. This is going to make everything transparent for the agents and we all know that transparency is something that they really like.

Nachteile: I haven't had a disappointment yet. They have helped me with every question I have had. I definitely recommend this company to any one that is looking in getting started in a MLM.

von Epixel Solutions an 29.3.2018

Hi Joey Rocha, Thanks for your Wonderful feedback and support. We are really glad to have you as a part of our company.

My Softwear from Epixel MLM Software

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Harold W.
Onlinemedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we already have a softwear from another manufacturer but Epixel MLM Software is much better and faster and easier to use. Thanks to Epixel MLM Software. Too bad we took detours and didn't immediately found Epixel MLM. Epixel MLM make ourer company better an faster with this Software .

Vorteile: it is easy to use and ingenious and simple to use

Nachteile: simplicity of operation and handling and simple to use

von Epixel Solutions an 24.10.2018

Hi Harold,
Thank you for the fantastic review,Its a valuable feedback from your side about our software.Its really glad to hear about our software's Pros and Cons.

Great team with unique solutions

Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Alvin G.
Cybersecurity analyst
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Epixel delivers premium software solutions

Vorteile: Automated customer support with AI integration give personalized assistance to our customers. I am cent percent satisfied with their real-time client support.

Nachteile: Delivery delay while providing customized solutions.

von Epixel Solutions an 14.1.2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. To ensure quality & customization, the projects undergo multiple levels of testing. Passionate to deliver extreme quality, make a little delay on delivery. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Graet communication , great support !! Really happy with their work !

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Daniel M.
Shareholder & public relations
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is almost complet, all fonctionalities can be implemented in a real short period of time. And the whole team is working really good ,
Software is really flexible !!

Vorteile: Software is really easy to use and the team is really flexible , asked changes are done in a minimum of time !

Nachteile: I just can recommand it to everyone . Even the use of their demo versions shows the possibilities of the software and the knowledge of the team.

von Epixel Solutions an 5.10.2017

Hello Daniel, Thank you very much for your valuable review, Regards, Team Epixel

Great MLM Software

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Noufal B.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Epixel MLM Software is one of the great mlm software that i ever used. I like Epixel Solutions Support and Services . Very easy to use, and have a very good design. I would strongly suggest that people try this Software

Vorteile: Ease to use.
Neat and clean design
Good After Sales Support
Easy to integrate any payment gateway.
Easy Multi language options

Nachteile: Epin Management system need to improve

von Epixel Solutions an 17.11.2016

Thanks for your valuable review

Excellent experience working with Epixel!

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Bill K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Complete customization!

Vorteile: The best part about selecting Epixel was the partnership we have experienced with them. They are very responsive and work towards always satisfying our requests. I'm very happy that I choose them over the countless other options!

von Epixel Solutions an 5.10.2017

Hello Bill, Thank you very much for your valuable review, Regards, Team Epixel

Recommended Multi Level Marketing Software

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Suzyo N.

Kommentare: I used it to make an MLM system for a client, they were very happy with it.

Vorteile: It has all the types of Multi Level, from binary to matrix. The software is fully customizable and the team offers great support and customer service.

Nachteile: Its a bit complicated and hard to understand with the configurations for a first time user.

von Epixel Solutions an 15.2.2019

Thank you very much for valuable your feedback

Great experience working with the ePixel team, very responsive.

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Vinil S.
Project Coordinator

Vorteile: I absolutely love the support, something you can't find with every business. As a business owner myself I value support services.

von Epixel Solutions an 26.10.2017

Vorteile: Good teamwork
Fast
Efficient
Good Communication

Nachteile: haven't come across it yet. will update again when i come across any.

von Epixel Solutions an 29.10.2019

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We will continue to make our customers happy by delivering the requirements fastly and efficiently. We make sure, language is never a barrier to communicate with our customers. We provide multi-language support to deliver the best experience to our worldwide clients. Our vibrant team always strives hard to deliver an incredible experience to make our customers satisfied.