CoachAccountable – The very best there is for a coaching business and their clients!

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Twila G.
ADHD Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This web application offers an excellent experience for my clients and also makes my job easier. There is so much that I could point out – it is so feature rich and yet has been developed in a way to keep the learning curve as low as is possible. I wouldn’t coach without CoachAccountable. Every penny you spend on it is worth it!

Vorteile: It was March 2013 and I had just lost tens of thousands of dollars attempting to create a similar web application to a development firm that folded… frustrated and doing my best to manage a thriving coaching business without the tools I had envisioned. I had looked at all the coaching applications and they were missing many of the features I wanted, to not only manage the business, but offer the very best experience possible to my clients. So… it had been a bit since I had searched for what I wanted and thought I would give it one more try. To my amazement I found CoachAccountable and rep. This was back in the early stages of CoachAccountable. I am so fortunate to have found what an application needs to be to make a coaching experience the very best it can be and with less work on my end as the coach. , The developer, is amazing and there are always improvements/features being added.

Nachteile: Initially I thought it was pricey... not any more as the payoff is big in the end. At first it may seem like more work, but it will become evident fairly quickly how much difference 1-2 minutes of creating actions, etc. can make for both you and your clients.

von CoachAccountable an 8.7.2019

Thank you, Twila! We've been honored to have you with us from early on in the journey and look forward to many more years making your life easier.

An amazing, easy to use coaching platform

Paul W.
Owner/ Founder
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to set-up and use (no tech experience needed), online instructions, training webinars, and instruction manual, very responsive, email support. Have been a user for many years running three groups with three coaches - a total of 20 clients and am very happy with the fact that I can keep track of everything from my vantage point.

Vorteile: Coach Accountable is very intuitive and it was easy to set up and get started. I have everything I need at my fingertips. I can schedule coaching appointments and reminders for them to me and to the client. Appointments can be added automatically to I-Cal, Outlook or Google calendar (awesome!) I can send my clients forms to fill out pre and post coaching conversation, Coach or coachee can set projects/tasks within projects and reminders about them. I can write up coaching notes that I can send to my client or keep private. The client has access to a library of content, access to their own notes, access to their projects/tasks. Coach or client can create metrics to track. I can communicate with my group, they can communicate with each other as a group or to a specific client within the group. I can allow access to the group contact directory. I can create courses and worksheets, I can invoice my clients. It's jammed packed with other features I don't use. If you demo Coach Accountable, you will be amazed. Representatives continues to add features to improve Coach Accountable year after year.

Nachteile: Super minor - but sharing the library (content/files) across teams seems a little clunky, less intuitive than the rest of the app.

von CoachAccountable an 26.6.2019

Thanks Paul! Such comprehensive feedback - happy that CoachAccountable has been so good for Attollo.

A fantastic all in one coaching business package and client portal

Lawyer Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I researched many different programs designed for coaching businesses and CoachAccountable stood out for all the amazing features it offers... it is unmatched. Plus I love that the designer of the software and business owner is a coach and hands on operator of the business. He is very accessible, provides excellent help as does his team mate, and is constantly developing new useful features.

Vorteile: I love the resources it provides to clients with the course options, metrics and accountability trackers, scheduling feature and more. I greatly value being able to scroll through my active clients and see in an instant where they are at with their goals and actions, and check on who needs to be scheduled. I value being able to schedule emails in advance so I can drip feed messaging to my clients over the week and month - in as close to automated fashion as possible. And did I mention the automated billing system? Money just flows into my bank account since adopting Coach Accountable.

Nachteile: I need to bill in two currencies and it currently will only support billing in one currency - so as a work around I have two accounts one for each currency. I will say they were amazing at helping me get the second account set up and clients migrated over. They also tweaked the portal so I can easily flip between the two accounts. I look forward to two currencies being supported and in the meantime the work around is working fine.

von CoachAccountable an 20.6.2019

"Money just flows into my bank account since adopting Coach Accountable" - what better review could we ask for!

As of this writing, we're proud to say our entire team has experience as coaches (and of course being coached). There's a good chance any support ticket answer will come with a good dose of that perspective, too.

I prayed for something like this!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Karie W.
Speaker & Career Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I would rate my experience as a 10. I've already suggested this to my other coaching colleagues. This software really has something for every kind of coach. One of my FAVORITE highlights is I can create and automate different avenues to onboard a potential client. For example, I created an offer, posted the link to my Instagram, and two people clicked the linked. They scheduled the call, filled out the pre-questionnaire and PAID UPFRONT. All of that was automated through CoachAccountable once I set up the offer. Now both people are interested in full coaching packages. I honestly cannot say enough about CoachAccountable. If you're a coach and you're ready to take your business to the next level, get this software!!!

Vorteile: As a new coach, I quickly became frustrated with the behind-the-scenes task of my business. Emails and keeping up with several Google docs were no longer working. I found other software options but they were either too expensive, not comprehensive, not easy to use, or really ugly to look at. My background is in design so I must say I have a bias to the last one. I literally PRAYED one night, yes it was that bad, to find a software that can do "all the things". After some serious online searching, I finally found CoachAccountable. Here are my favorite features: Book sessions, send emails, automatically bill clients, assign action items, create forms, create a course, set up different offerings (paid and free), journal section for clients that can be hidden from the coach, the many different calendars you can create (such as weekly coaching, discovery calls, etc.) and the whiteboard section for the coach and client to both share notes. AND... they were nice enough to include some pre-created worksheet templates. Such as a pre-session questionnaire, end-of-the-month check-in, and a few others. That was a GAME CHANGER! I found it to be extremely thoughtful. Whoever created​ this software really knows the behind-the-scenes work that coaches have to do. One last thing, the software is completely brandable so that you can add your own colors and logo. It literally looks like an extension of my website. I GREATLY appreciate that!

Nachteile: The only "con" I had was when you create an offer, free or paid, and someone signs up they get added as a client. This then makes your client count increase and your monthly payment increase. I was able to work around that by "deactivating" the client after the call and before the next billing cycle. However, I no longer consider this a con because when the client eventually signs-up, they're already in the system. All I have to do is reactivate them. Expect some kind of learning curve. It's not the biggest but that would be relative to the user. You just need to get in there and play around and read the blog. There's a lot of good information on the blog. I would suggest signing up before there's an emergency so you have enough time to get set up the back-end for future clients.

von JPL Consulting an 15.3.2019

Hi Karie,

Wow, what an awesome review! We are honored that you say we've helped you get the answer to one of your prayers, and helped you build your business.

Cheers!

CoachAccountable from the lense of a coach

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Jane W.
Professional Coach
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: CoachAccountable is actually very easy to use; however at initial moment it did seem a challenge--that had more to do with me vs. CA...The Service and Support was AWESOME! The tutorials are great and questions are answered quickly. Great Customer Service!
CoachAccountable allows me to actually hold my clients accountable and measure results....something that my clients say they want because they want to play a bigger better or newer game! CoachAccountable shows you and your client the entire picture of your coaching partnership and allows the doors of communication to open around success and areas of challenge. It gives you and your client data to show what is moving them forward or holding them back from accomplishing their goals.

Vorteile: After keeping paper files on clients and sending numerous things via email, I set out to find a platform that as a coach I could utilize for myself as hoping it could have benefits for my clients use too. I found it in CoachAccountable. At a very reasonable investment I am able to have all my clients in one place and communicate with them before, during and after sessions. The features are great: Session Notes, Action Items, Metric to measure success in areas important to the client, File share, Whiteboard, I could go on. It has saved me time and my clients report that it shines the light down on what they are following through on and where they are falling short on What they want to achieve. CoachAccountable is not just for the coach I have clients set up actions, set up metrics and this is a great benefit to them. I recently used it for Group Coaching and with 2 groups going it was great to have the venue to work with the group and them with me via CoachAccountable. It has a course feature which I am starting to use and I see great benefits of that for coaching clients who want or need some development areas on their own time! I looked on line for over a month and CA was the only system I could find where two way communication and involvement from the coach and the coachee was so robust. I'd recommend CoachAccountable

Nachteile: Although the metric area is great and actually after looking around CA was the only one I could find with this feature however would like it a few more options on how to display and measure things important to my client. Another great feature is setting up worksheets for clients would only like a few more options on the content features(fonts, colors, etc.)

von JPL Consulting an 26.11.2018

Thanks, Jane! We love seeing your groups grow using CA.

From Paper to Paperless

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Jennie R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I come from a back ground in the medical and dental fields and so being able to create the same integral systems into my nutrition business that keep everyone organized and that make the client feel that they are being taken care of with the utmost importance is critical to me (and to our referrals!).

Vorteile: I love how the cost of the program shifts with the changes in my business. Some months are busier than others and it's nice to know they've got your back when there are slower months and you don't have as many users. I also LOOOOOOOOOVE how the creator molds this software to the business owners needs. He asks for our feedback, listens, and creates solutions ALL THE TIME!

Nachteile: When you go to export the entire clients file to pdf, it doesn't include the actual files you sent them in that pdf, it just has a place holder and says that you had a file here at one time. This is my only con for the software. But I've always been OCD about double filing and making copies of everything for myself so it's never been a real issue for me.

von CoachAccountable an 11.6.2019

Thanks Jennie! And, come to think of it, that's a cool idea, being able to export the uploaded files for a given client in addition to their record of all happenings as an HTML file.

I've built and just released that very thing: when you click the download export button for a given client, you'll now see in the bottom right corner a new button labeled "Download files...".

Clicking this lets you get 'em all as a single zip file, organized by the same folder structure, filtered by date range of interest, and you can choose to include or exclude based on who uploaded it (you or client).

A fine addition, I think... I hope you dig and thanks for the suggestion! :)
- John

BEST Coaching Software on the market!

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Glenn O.
Health & Life Coach for Entrepreneurs
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Before CA, I was communicating through various channels with my clients and we got lost between different emails addresses, SMS, WhatsApp, messenger. Sharing google drive files but never knowing if they have received it and viewed it. Now with CA, we use the platform and web app to bundle our communication and we are never lost. File and worksheet sharing is a breeze and the best thing is the client and I always have a clear view on where we are at and where we are going! LOVE IT! As it keeps on getting better and better! Keep up the AMAZING work! Warm regards Happy customer

Vorteile: Versatility.... I was looking for an all-in-one solution and I have found it in Coach Accountable! I have looked at over 15+ softwares but CA came out way above the rest! The best of the 10+ features for me is the ability to create actions, with specific deadlines and reminders. This makes sure your clients will do what you agreed he/she would do. Also the file/worksheet features really makes everything so much easier and organised.

Nachteile: Learning curve,..... because it is so versatile there is a somewhat learning curve. Most features are pretty easy but for instance, the Metric feature needs a bit more time to be fully able to make the most out of it! All of this is countered by:
- a very extensive blog with a detailed explanation of the specific features.
- AMAZING customer service by the representatives. Responsiveness is unseen fast and their helpfulness is out of this world.
- very helpful and interactive monthly customer webinars where the representatives really listen to your feedback and use it to improve CA!

Power up your practice, be even more professional and save time?

John K.
Leadership Trainer and Coach to nerds, geeks, scientists and engineers
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a fan and been using CA since it launched. 7 years ago it solved my problems of easily tracking clients and following up with them and making appointments and keeping detailed notes, worksheets and metrics. Since then, CA has brought in groups (for group coaching and live training), courses (which mean I can offer self-serve coaching easily and give clients a structure that they follow at their pace).
It has a billing system, offerings that new clients can sign up for on your own website.
Whatever way you coach, counsel, mentor or teach, CA can easily be adapted to help you save time whilst raising your game.
The responsiveness of the developer is just awesome - adding useful tweaks and not allowing the platform to bloat excessively. Customer service and attentiveness is bar none.

Vorteile: CA does everything I need (and more) to run a successful and thriving coaching and training practice. It saves me many hours of precious time with auto-follow-up, courses, client tracking, self-service for clients, and lets me truly flip the classroom for training groups.

Nachteile: I'd like it to have a CRM for pre-sales and email marketing, and be my marketing (content) website too - then I'll only need CA and nothing else.

von CoachAccountable an 24.6.2019

John, your suggestions and questions have been instrumental in helping CoachAccountable become what it is today. Thrilled to find CA is still powering your practice so strongly!

Honors the needs of the client and the coach.

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Deborah G.
Career and Life Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've been using Coach Accountable, for about 4 years now. It is the central hub for my business both as a CRM, as a coaching product and as delivery system. The developer has listened to customers, and in many cases anticipated our needs. I love the fact that is was designed specifically for our business and is so robust for both the client and the coach.

Vorteile: Everything is in one place, in a very organized way. I liked it before but now that they've added scheduling for unregistered clients coupled with offering configurations. Its not only a great coaching tool it's a great business tool. I can track both prospective clients and existing clients in one place. The daily happenings report keeps me up to speed on clients progress between sessions and makes it's easy to respond directly from the report instead of needing to go to each client's file. It's pretty intuitive and well documented but If I need help, support is very responsive.

Nachteile: I'm thinking and thinking and I can't think of anything. I love it all.

von CoachAccountable an 1.7.2019

Thank you, Deborah, for the great feedback. We're glad tools like Happenings Reports have been useful for you, and that a coaching-specific tool serves you well. Rock on!

This App is a Game Changer for the Coaching Business

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Jason J.
Business Coach Corporate Sales Trainer & Founder
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Coach Accountable has made my group and individual coaching more effective, given me a platform to create predictable reoccurring income and freed up up my time and mental bandwidth to both be a great coach that provides a high touch experience while giving me more time to grow the business. My clients entire coaching experience is kept neatly and automatically organized inside Coach Accountable. It is designed so well that my clients find it easy to learn and use. The coaching is more effective because we have data they keep from their tracked activities instead of working with what they can remember or how they feel. I consider Coach Accountable a business partner as it has allowed me to provide a leap in value over other services and makes my services more appealing to Millennials who expect good technology to support the experience. If you want me to go on and on just give me a call. Coach Accountable is a game changer for the coaching industry.
Satellite

Nachteile: I have had to find some work arounds for the way I want to deliver content. That said the Coach Accountable support team was fantastic in helping me think about delivery in new ways and create a better a solution.

Beyond Amazing!

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Shannon C.
Virtual Support Specialist / Owner

Kommentare: This software gives me the confidence to do my job as a coach. It's not just beneficial to my clients, but it helps keep me organized and focused as well.

Vorteile: This is the first product that has actually exceeded my expectations! This coaching software has everything that I need for my clients and more. The coach dashboard is laid out beautifully where I can see everything that's going on with each of my clients. From metrics and action steps to a client journal and whiteboards, this software is the full package. Just when I've seen everything that it offers, the designer introduces something new or I stumble upon something I haven't seen before. Customer service is first rate and from the moment I signed up, I felt like I was part of a community. The overall product quality is excellent and the per client pricing puts everyone on the same playing field, from new coaches with just a few clients to more established coaches with 50-100 clients. I appreciate all of the thought that was put into creating this wonderful software.

Nachteile: I think the perfect addition would be a set of written or video tutorials that walk you through how to set everything up. The software is easy enough to understand, but when I started, I found myself reaching out to customer support to help me understand some of the functionality. I definitely got all of my questions answered, but I'd still like to be able to search a database for the answers myself, especially when chat is closed.

von JPL Consulting an 7.12.2018

Shannon, video tutorials are a great suggestion. We've definitely expanded the help center with videos since your review, and we're creating more training materials right now actually. Looking forward to your feedback on those!

Incredible All In One Coaching Software

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Financial Coach
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This was my first experience with a white label coaching software solution and they blow me away. I love the webinars they started doing too.

Vorteile: I love that everything is all in one and my clients get a white label portal. Billing, scheduling, notes, journals, and so much more. I love the personality of the developers too, it's laid back but great product.

Nachteile: If I could change one thing it would be that the billing is paying per client which makes sense, but if you have a client go away for a month or so and can't do work together, then you are paying for non users and if you use the offers for lead generation you need pay CRM fees for each lead. I wish there was some hybrid of these customers you don't need to pay for vs these you do. In all honesty though, the software is so great, I don't even mind that much.

von JPL Consulting an 18.2.2019

Thanks so much for your review!
Just so you know, you CAN deactivate clients with just a couple clicks - then reactivate them when they're active again, so they don't contribute to your billing $.

We also don't have any CRM fees - you'll just deactivate anyone who doesn't become active from a prospective call, and you won't be billed for that person either. More here:

Glad I chose this software for my programs.

Psychologist
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Described above.

Vorteile: I did a lot of research to find an appropriate, easy-to-use software for my group programs. It was challenging to find an interface that could accommodate large group courses without sacrificing functionality. Companies like Teachable or Kajabi were limited in flexibility and functions compared to CoachAccountable.
CA allowed me to automate a lot of my coursework, and be more responsive and engaged with each of my clients. The programmer and his staff are really committed to this software and readily available when you have questions or concerns. I have recommended it to others who are interested in this sort of interface for working with others.

Nachteile: Costs are not as amenable to people who are only running group programs. When you have 50 people in a group, who pay a lower fee than individual coaching clients rates, the costs to use CA can increase dramatically. In any case, the costs for group only programs were still workable and worthwhile.

von CoachAccountable an 20.6.2019

Glad you're able to automate coursework and give better service to your clients!

Regarding pricing, at 49 people you're looking at just *$5 per client per month*. And the full-service software you get for that means you can choose to coach some of those people individually, with NO EXTRA COST! So far, the flexibility and simple pricing structure usually work pretty well for most people. Glad you've found the cost workable overall!

Coach Accountable works great for me1

Laura W.
Business Coach/Owner
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Coach Accountable has been great. It's not a coaching model (like my old software). It's more like a CRM that helps me manage my whole practice.

Vorteile: - white-labeling
- has all the functionality I need for a great price
- I always get help quickly when I ask for it
- ability to share files easily and build a library

Nachteile: - I wish there was an app
- there are functions I'm not using because I don't have the time to learn them.

Hi Laura,
Happy to hear things are going well so far! CoachAccountable IS a web-based app, which can be installed as a shortcut on mobile devices (this is actually way better for your clients... more on that here: https://blog.coachaccountable.com/2019/06/why-there-is-no-coachaccountable-app-in-any-app-store-and-probably-never-will-be/)

And we'd be happy to help shortcut the learning curve to get you using other features you might want for your business. Just shoot us a message to schedule a time.

The software I always recommend to other coaches

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Lucy M.
Career and Life Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I wanted to make it easier and quicker to work with clients, and cut down my administrative time. That has definitely happened, and I appreciate all the thought that went into making CA nifty to use. They keep coming up with good news ideas, too.

Vorteile: Both the software and the staff are very user-friendly. I looked at a number of options before choosing CoachAccountable. All were more difficult to use, wildly expensive, or both. Then I found CoachAccountable and fell in love immediately with their sense of humor and delight in making things work just right. I have a background managing IT systems and it's important to me to have a good system to use. My clients are very happy with CA.

Nachteile: They don't always agree with my ideas for improvements! But that's OK.

von CoachAccountable an 8.7.2019

Thanks Lucy! We do always appreciate your suggestions for making the product better, even if not all of them fit for the larger segment of our coaches. We love how you're always open to making suggestions and your commitment to coaching!

Covers all the bases with fantastic customer service

Courtney S.
Chairman
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been very very good. The owner himself has answered all our customer service question directly and is very open to suggestions.
Mainly, the software covers everything we would want it to do. it's like a cockpit for a coach.

Vorteile: It accomplishes everything I'm looking for in coaching support software and yet there are lots of other features that I don't take advantage of.
Just about everything is customizable to my needs.
Customer service is fantastic. The company is very very responsive to client needs and desires.

Nachteile: Not much. Sometimes the formatting of info on a page is not quite as slick or tight as I would like. I don't like having to log back in every day. lol

von CoachAccountable an 24.6.2019

"Cockpit for a coach", we love that! Thanks for the great review, Courtney, and we always love to hear from you.

Supercharge your coaching

David F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has benefited my coaching practice in many ways! A wonderful addition to my coaching toolbox.

Vorteile: Helps me stay organized, benefits my clients. Provides history of all of our coaching. Love Courses.

Nachteile: Could be more playful and intuitive. It is a bit linear and boxy. It feels more left brain, logical, analytical, and objective. Wish it were easier for clients to upload files and create videos inside the platform- drag and drop. Some of the features never get used by my clients.

von CoachAccountable an 27.6.2019

Thanks for the feedback, David. Our founder John has a background in math, so that left-brain feel makes sense! We'll take that into consideration for upcoming facelifts.

Happy you've overall found it able to supercharge your business!

Best kept secret in the coaching world

Bewertet am 10.11.2018
Drew B.
Author
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CoachAccountable has made my online coaching business both POSSIBLE and POWERFUL. I love this software, the team behind it, and the work it enables me to do. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: CoachAccountable saves me hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars, and it even makes coaching FUN! This software is my 24/7 personal secretary, accomplishing all of the administrative work behind the scenes, just the way I like it. CoachAccountable frees me up to focus on what I care about the most: relationships with clients and THEIR success. And as a bonus, CA's customer support is the best I've ever experienced.

Nachteile: When designing and writing worksheets, messages, and other communication material, the software can be finnicky. There have been times when I had to abandon a worksheet and start over because the code got messed up.

von JPL Consulting an 20.11.2018

Drew, thanks so much! We love that CA has freed you up to be great with your people, rather than bogged down in paperwork. We invite you to reach out next time you're stuck on a Worksheet. See ya round!

CoachAccount Rocks!

Greg B.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's been a game changer...when you can go from coaching 50 people at a time vs about 10, it changes the dynamics of your business dramatically.

Vorteile: I've been a CA user from almost the beginning and it gets better every year. Representative and his team are totally attuned what their user coaches want/need ....they pay attention, they listen, they adjust when necessary and repeat. Plus it's the most intuitive, easy-to-use, functional, and super affordable option on the market hands down!

Nachteile: Can't really think of anything (and when/if I did over the years representative fixed it)

von CoachAccountable an 1.7.2019

Thanks, Greg - happy to have helped with your Growth Coach growth!

Great system!

Makisha B.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been an amazing asset and help for my coaching business. It saves time, it makes me look great with my clients.

Vorteile: It's easy to track data and progress. It's got tools for 1:1 and group coaching, it's got a course development feature, invoicing set up and integration with stripe. I like that it's branded with my colors and look and that my clients find it easy to use. I like that I can automate my onboarding and client reminders.

Nachteile: I don't care for the navigation between the client pages and the account pages. I don't like the worksheets functionality. It's hard for me to use tables. I get a little confused about going from the master account to client accounts for courses, worksheets and files. I'd love the ability to create an assessment tool beyond the worksheet.

von CoachAccountable an 20.6.2019

Thank Makisha! Love to hear what other assessment tools you're looking to create - Worksheets probably already have the functionality you need, but maybe don't know about yet. We'll give you a call later today to discuss.

Great Software

Samia R.
VP Escrow Development
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is awesome. They have been totally open to suggestions and have made improvements based on our suggestions. It does require a lot of set up, but once that is completed the system runs very effectively. I would recommend the software as it's been a game changer for my coaching business. Thank you!!

Vorteile: communication with clients is great. CA gives us the ability to check on our clients daily.

Nachteile: Charge per person. I coach for a large company and have to navigate how many people I have because there is no ceiling on the charge.

von CoachAccountable an 24.6.2019

Thanks so much, Samia! Happy CoachAccountable has been a game changer for you.

This makes your Program better!

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Ash B.
Chief Coach
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simply Awesome!
I have a team of 4 Coaches and I have built my whole Coaching program featured around the Coach Accountable platform. My needs were complex, but seemed pretty easy to set up with CA.
Support is phenomenal - I would specially like to thanks the support team, the team spent hours reviewing my setup, following up with suggestions and we also had multiple meetings scheduled to help me get started. I was quite nervous to migrate from the solo to the Team edition and requested the support team to be on a call with me while I bite the bullet. The migration was super seamless and no issues reported at all. Bottomline: I cannot think of how someone can run a successful Coaching business without using Coach Accountable.

Vorteile: Feature Packed
Awesome documentation
Can handle complex business scenarios
Team edition is really robust
Stable application
Wonderful personalised support
My clients love it!
Pretty much everything that a Coach or a Coaching organizaton needs

Nachteile: Can't think of any, the app pretty much does everything that it needs to. That said, will take this opportunity to recommend a few feature requests:
- G Suite Integration, especially with Drive for its Files feature
- SSO capabilities with other apps
- Templates for Whiteboards

von JPL Consulting an 10.5.2019

Thanks, Ash, you rock!

We've noted your feature requests; thanks as always for your input.

Wow! This software enables life transformation and...

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Damon S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am building my coaching business exclusively on this software platform. The ability to brand it as your own really makes it look like I built the software which brings enormous credibility to my business. Most importantly... When my clients are using it their lives change (including my own because of the nifty self coaching option).

Vorteile: Everything. I built my entire coaching business on this software... Scheduling, billing, accounting, course creation and automation, and accountability tracking for my clients. Customer support is incredible. Most importantly, my clients love it and their lives are being transformed with it.

Nachteile: I love everything about it. Like any software there are minor annoyances but none are worthy of listing here.

von JPL Consulting an 6.11.2018

Damon, thank you so much for this review! You've helped develop us, too, as you make suggestions for CA based on your experience. Here's to your people and the difference you make!

Useful Tool, worth the money

Joel a A.
Executive Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Some of my clients Really appreciate the prep form while some don't use it. I have set Coach Accountable to send me a daily reminder to rate my efforts on the things I am working on. That daily reminder really helps me. I have a customized forms for my Stakeholder Centered Coaching clients tailored to the individual things each is working on.

Vorteile: I send a "prepare to talk with to me" form to all my clients for them to fill out before our scheduled coaching sessions. I also use the metrics with a few clients and for myself.

Nachteile: Nothing negative to say. I don't use all of the features.

von CoachAccountable an 20.6.2019

So happy to hear it's all going well, Joel. And especially love that you're finding the tool useful for your own development, too - a real win.

Simply The Best

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Scott G.
Loan Officer Coach
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use CA to communicate with clients, set meetings, invoice them, deliver content, host a library of past content we do a lot with it. Normally this would take forever to learn and be insanely expensive. Instead, we've had an incredible experience. They are THE best.

Vorteile: I cannot imagine running our coaching program without CoachAccountable. From their truly world-class support to their diverse functionality, there is no limit to what you can do with this program.

Nachteile: I can't change my clients emails for them.

von CoachAccountable an 22.5.2019

Thanks, Scott! We're delighted to have Consolidated Coaching with us.

Yep, for the sake of client privacy and account integrity, coaches can't change a client's email address, but we're always happy to reach out to the client and get official approval before changing it.

We've been fortunate enough to have met some of the Consolidated Coaching team in person, and look forward to many more years with you!