Filtern nach:

Über STREAM GO

A multi-award winning and cost-effective logistics routing and transport management software application. Cloud-based.

Erfahre mehr über STREAM GO

Hugh C.
Manager Post Logistics
Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2018

"Flexible, Easy to Use, Versatile, Great Software"

Kommentare: Complete control of my bookings, collections and oversight of my partners delivery performance. This product has become a crucial cornerstone for our business. Our company has been using Stream for over 15 months. When we have identified something we didn't like. We were able to work with Proximity report to either resolve or customise Stream to suit our exact requirements.

Vorteile: The various filters that can be applied to your data, produces very customised views which are very useful to a user. Over the course of a day, I would need to use Stream to get updates on exactly what was going on with my collections ' deliveries. Moving from one set of filters to another would take seconds, giving me complete visibility of crucial data. This ensured I was able to identify and short-circuit issues in my own service before they became a customer issue.

Dan R.
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2017

"Stream gives us the ability to offer first rate customer service whilst improving our efficiency."

Vorteile: As a B2B business Stream offers our customers full visibility of their customer orders, massively improving our customer service. All communication is recorded against the order which dramatically reduces calls into the business. The planning facility has improved the efficiency of our fleet, with real time planning enabling all live orders to be planned. Stream also integrates with Brightpearl which improves the stock management of our products from two warehouse locations.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Gemma M.
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2017

"I absolutely love and rate "Stream". I have no idea how I accomplished my workload without it!!"

Kommentare: Quick and efficient route planning!
Superb accuracy.
Ability to train up staff promptly - such a simple and straight forward system to use.

Vorteile: It is an extremely user friendly system. It's simple yet extremely effective - this ensures I can train my staff quickly and they can work independently using the system with a good understanding of how it works. The support you receive (if required) is 1st class. If there is anything that you need bespoke to your business as you progress with the use of Stream, it is taken on board and in my experience quickly implemented.
A fabulous system to use, I feel privileged to have the benefit of using it. Thank you Stream!!

Nachteile: Not much at all!! Really had to think very hard to come up with something!
Ability to enter longer (more character) notes would be great.
The ability to be able to amend / add to orders whilst they are in a scheduled route would also be beneficial.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Dillon B.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"Great product and customer support, could do with a few new features that are hopefully coming soon"

Kommentare: Time and cost savings and made running our own delivery fleet a lot less hassle

Vorteile: - Simplifies route planning
- Speed of use
- Great tracking facilities
- Makes us operate like a large courier company
- Text 2 hour delivery slots to customers

Nachteile: - The mapping software it uses is dated (apparently updating to Google maps soon)
- Can't see all routes on one map to move drops between drivers
- Slow to generate the route optimization screen

• Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Tony C.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2018

"Fantastic software & company to deal with"

Kommentare: The time it saves to plan routes and contact customers, my customers love the fact that they received email;s and texts that they can reply and confirm delivery slots with, also saves on paperwork.

Vorteile: Ease of Use
How much time it saves my staff to plan routes
Customer interaction and satisfaction
Visibility from myself to see everything is important, this system provides this and so much more

Nachteile: Time it takes the developers to launch the new updates
I would like this to be linked up to my email accounts in my accounts system so all emails are logged.

Cezary K.
Site Manager
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2017

"Straightforward and very functional program to organise deliveries that I would highly recommend. "

Kommentare: Satisfied customers, more time to do other things,

Vorteile: Ease of creating new routes by clicking the icons.
Usefulness and simplicity in search of Order List.

Nachteile: Icons have got only one colour. It would be easier if orders were marked optional for its needs or service level.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2017