ClickFunnels Erfahrungen

Über ClickFunnels

Website-Marketing-Trichter, mit dem du Zielseiten für deine Website entwerfen und testen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über ClickFunnels

The range of templates, access to different training as you progress through developing your own skills is very cost effective for any new business start-up like mine.

Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work. Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely.

Bewertungen zu ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 545 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClickFunnels bereits verwendet?

Indira
Indira
Manager in Kenia

Best funnel builder and marketing automaton app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy using clickfunnels. I have no coding experience but I can comfortably use it because of the many guides available for users. It typically directs you from how to start building to finishing a funnel, plus marketing automations. Very many templates to choose from for all niches.

1. Super user friendly app to use, no coding knowledge is needed. 2. Offers hundreds of free and premium funnel templates, lead capture forms, and web pages to choose from. 3. Super effective funnel marketing app, the no1 on the market.

Short free trial period-14 days. Quite expensive to small businesses or freelancers , $297 a month to enjoy all features.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for the great review! So glad to hear you had such a positive experience with us!

david
marketing specialist in UK

Clickfunnels review 2022

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Clickfunnels is a website builder that allows users to create landing pages and sales funnels. It is a popular tool among online entrepreneurs and has received mixed reviews. Some users find it easy to use and appreciate the drag-and-drop interface, while others find the learning curve to be steep. Clickfunnels also has a community of users who are willing to help newcomers get started. Overall, Clickfunnels is a powerful tool that can help users build effective landing pages and sales funnels. However, it is important to note that there is a learning curve involved. New users may want to take some time to familiarize themselves with the software before using it to build their website.

Clickfunnels is a powerful marketing tool that allows businesses to create sales funnels and automated marketing campaigns. By simplifying the process of creating landing pages, opt-in forms, and thank-you pages, Clickfunnels makes it easy to drive traffic to a website and convert leads into customers. Additionally, Clickfunnels integrates with a variety of email providers, payment processors, and CRMs, making it a valuable tool for any business. Clickfunnels also offers a wide range of resources to help businesses improve their marketing campaigns, including templates, training courses, and a knowledgeable support team. With its ease of use and robust feature set, Clickfunnels is an essential tool for any business looking to increase sales and grow their online presence.

Clickfunnels is a software application that allows businesses to create marketing and sales funnels. A funnel is a series of steps that lead a customer from awareness of a product or service to eventually making a purchase. Clickfunnels provides templates and tools to simplify the process of creating and managing funnels. While Clickfunnels can be a valuable tool for businesses, there are also some drawbacks. One issue is that Clickfunnels is a bit pricey, with monthly plans starting at $97. Additionally, Clickfunnels requires businesses to have their own website; it cannot be used as a standalone website builder. Finally, some users have found the interface to be confusing and difficult to navigate. Overall, Clickfunnels is a powerful tool that can help businesses boost sales and conversions, but it is not without its flaws.

letzte Woche

Hey David, thank you for the great review and the honest feedback!

Melissa
CEO/Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ClickFunnels is great for big businesses

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

It honestly has a ton of great templates making it super easy to use.

Insanely expensive for what you are getting, then have to pay for extra trainings etc

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Melissa, We are very sorry to hear that! We appreciate the feedback and if you wish to reach out please contact us here: support@clickfunnels.com. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Modern Marketing

Kommentare: We have used the product to go from funnel idea phase to implementation VERY quickly. Usually in 1-2 days we can have a new funnel created and out in the real world to be tested.

It is amazing how quickly you can go from "idea" to "implementation" with ClickFunnels. But unlike competing products ClickFunnels has a TON of flexibility that allows you to precisely control how your pages look, as well as the functionality. On a lot of products you are locked into certain portions of the user experience. Not so with ClickFunnels. It is our #1 go to for prototyping and testing new funnels.

I wouldn't say we liked this "least"... it is something you should be aware of. If you have no technical skills this product isn't quite as simple as some of the competitors. The flexibility it has comes at the "cost" of being slightly more involved. However, I wouldn't let this deter you. The investment you will make in learning how the system works more than pays for itself in the flexibility you get.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for leaving us this review!

Amber

Superfan of ClickFunnels!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love ClickFunnels!

I love how almost anyone can use this software. I live the access to templates and trainings so I don’t have to do it all myself!

I wish that my billing can also be done in the app without a third party so that way my clients could update their billing info through my funnel.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi, Amber. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience!

Petrica
Freelancer in Rumänien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

If you want to sky rocket your sales, this is what you need

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It makes my job easyer and more fruitful, with better results since i started LP campaigns.

The most complete landing page builder with nice features and great conversion rate

I think that in the beginning the price can be a little high but after your sales goes to the roof, is really cheap.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi, Petrica. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!

Richard
Senior IT Assistant & Graphic Designer in Ghana
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ClickFunnels

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent in automation, campaign and tracking

Very flexible and easy to use by both experience and newbies, the most amazing thing the ability to convert visitors into leads.

ClickFunnels is a very good platform but if the price can be adjusted so that startups can all enjoy this amazing support that ClickFunnels offer businesses.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi, Richard. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing consultant in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best funnel builders available today

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: What I like the most about clickfunnels is that it has some templates that are not available in many of its competitors but beyond that it possess no other advantage to be that so expensive.

It is amazingly easy to create landing pages and squeeze pages with its easy drag and drop editor. There are tons of integration options available for clickfunnels that makes it easy to build a list or receive payments. It is overall a good funnel builder.

Unnecessarily expensive. The basic plan is a complete rip-off and if there is anything the owners of Clickfunnels are good at. It is in upselling - you would need to pay more for anything you want more.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the feedback about our software and platform.

Jay
Jay
CEO in USA

All in one funnel builder

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Amazing for teams not great with tech who need an all-in-one solution

the designs are a bit lackluster, but what always blows my mind is that

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review! We thank you for using our services.

Fletcher
Fletcher
Director in UK
Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

ClickFunnels made it easy to create upsells.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I loved that ClickFunnels made it really easy to upsell my audience, and create a mailing list from people I bring there.

The interface can be really annoying to use sometimes, and it's lacking some features that I'd want to have.

vor 2 Wochen

Juan
Beacon of Clarity in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New Competitors

Kommentare: I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point. If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there. Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him. I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders. I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder. I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming. It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost. Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed. Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart or Thrivecart for much cheaper. Essentially, the user will need a few other platforms to have a proper online business system. This is not clearly stated in the marketing and it adds confusion to a new entrant. I'd by nice to have a version of proper email marketing feature inside the $97/month plan using an SMTP service so I don't have to pay for another platform and setup integrations. They could have a lower ticket price for those just starting especially since the platform cannot guarantee money generation. ClickFunnels is really more of a simplified website builder focused on building sales funnels and the $97/month price tag is a little much for something like using Samcart funnel or WordPress with Thrivecart or CartFlows.

vor 10 Monaten

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Cheikh
ClickFunnels revieuw in Senegal
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

Kommentare: With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

Alma
Alma
Epileptic Acupuncturist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Kommentare: Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail.
I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great!
I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Greg
Greg
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Excellent product, continuously improving

Kommentare: Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Melanie
Virtual Organizing Coach in USA

CHOICES.

Kommentare: Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ?
Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order.
You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it) From the training you have; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Joshua
Joshua
Founder in USA

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Kommentare: Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Director in UK

More than just software - business and life changing tools

Kommentare: I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Director in Australien
Quelle: GetApp

Deserves its cult following

Kommentare: Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

LARISSA
LARISSA
The Owner in UK

GoFasterGambit!

Kommentare: Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for!
Look!
I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Robert
CEO in USA

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

Kommentare: I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

Brandon
Self Employed in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Karen
owner in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Kommentare: Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Charles
Business Development and Media Expert in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

Kommentare: IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Lee
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Kommentare: Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

SeongNgor
retiree in Malaysia
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

Kommentare: I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

letztes Jahr

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!