ClickFunnels Bewertungen

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Humberto C.
Freelancer

Kommentare: As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created.
With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Vorteile: You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way.
You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment)
With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them.
It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions.
Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want
By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network.
It serves both beginners and more experienced users.
You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create.
It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality.
Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes.
If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly
You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Nachteile: If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn.
It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results
You have a limited number with the start plan
It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste)
If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Lee K.
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Vorteile: Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Nachteile: Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

Seriously powerful tools to easily set up funnels, member areas, and much more.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Declan D.

Kommentare: Easy setup and management of funnels, with options to integrate your entire site in there if you want to. Cool tools that allow you to manage the flow without typing in URLs, as it goes to the next step in the funnel. Decent reporting and analytics built in, and obviously integrates with analytics tools as well. The biggest benefit here is speed to execute, as everything is laid out for you, with sample funnels as well, to give you an initial idea of flow. You could seriously run an entire business on here, and it's good for selling as well as lead generation.

Vorteile: Funnels involve many moving parts, pages, and pieces. Having designed these for years myself, I expected Clickfunnels to be another newbie tool, but it's so so much more. You can easily set up funnels for specific markets, tying them together and tracking in a way that's visual (not Kanban, but close) and easy to understand. Instead of complex interfaces, you have an easy step by step way to get things going quickly. As an experienced user, I was impressed by the value this delivers for people regardless of skill set. There's so many smart elements - for example, preview your page and it shows you the version regardless of cache, so you're not stuck emptying your browser. Few years ago this would have cost you thousands to set up individually, and left you needing tech assistance. Clickfunnels eliminates that and makes it so even a beginner can use this tool.

Nachteile: My dislikes are more nit picky than complaints; setup of URLs can involve 2 separate screens, which makes it a little confusing at first. It is template driven and some of these are very Internet Marketing centric, so the look and style may not be a fit, but of course you can adapt and make these your own. A broader selection of templates will help, but they do have a community of developers adding to it daily, so this is likely a short term problem.

von ClickFunnels an 17.8.2017

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will keep making it better and easier all the time. Please always reach out to our support with feedback and questions as well!

Unique software for unique needs

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably. Using the software and following their training, I've been able to quickly and easily make funnels to generate leads and sell courses. You can sell anything on the platform as long as you follow best practices for sales funnels.

Vorteile: Clickfunnels knows exactly what it does, and it does it very well (create sales funnels). After creating your account, it has a gamified tutorial that slowly introduces you to the platform and build your first funnel. Tutorials can't get easier and more rewarding than this. Building your funnel is incredibly easy with a drag and drop editor. And while it may seem simple, you have everything you need to build a successful funnel. They don't distract you with bells and whistles, they rely on proven features that convert customers. When you join Clickfunnels, you also get introduced to their culture and are continually encouraged to succeed. You are not left to fend for yourself, but you feel like they actually want you to succeed. Once you need more advanced features beyond building a funnel, you can upgrade to a plan that includes email marketing and affiliate tools.

Nachteile: The price is very high compared to other website software. Customization is a little restricted. If you have specific needs, your only option is to use HTML embed codes or write custom CSS on the page.

The OFA Challenge

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Deborah S.
founder of harvesting lifes lessons
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

Vorteile: When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

Nachteile: I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software

Experience with ClickFunnels

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Director of Briefcase

Vorteile: Man oh man do I love ClickFunnels. I've been using them for 4+ years and am a huge fan. Not only is the price point super affordable, but if you want to get into selling online and want an all-in-one solution, it's ClickFunnels. My current company is a bit more established to have the core of our business run on ClickFunnels, but I use it all the time to test out new offerings or programs before having our development team hard-code it onto our main website.

Nachteile: The customer support has gotten worse recently. They used to have live chat on their site, now they use some weird ticketing software that I do not like. I will say this, there support is very good but a lot slower than I'd like. When they do get back to me, it typically solved my problem immediately. But sometimes it takes a full day or more for them to respond. This can be valuable lost time for a business, especially if you're running ads to a page that stops working.

As far as an overall software for managing leads, customers and sales....ClickFunnels is #1

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Billy A.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have literally tried almost every software available that builds landing pages, websites, handles email marketing, lead generation and so much more and ClickFunnels is by far the best option available today.

Vorteile: In the digital marketing space, ClickFunnels has become one of the top names in the industry for users being happy with the ease of use and that the software can handle most aspects of what a business needs to be successful. I simply love how easy it is to use this software. Most importantly, I love how this company has created a real "cult-ure" where the environment is really about helping entrepreneurs become successful.

Nachteile: I do wish ClickFunnels would add more features like the ability to create custom membership websites and courses. The software pricing is too high, but what you are getting in return for the high pricing is a higher quality software that competitors simply cannot match.

Review or Recommend are not Words That Describe

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Chrissy B.
Owner, Entrepreneur
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I remember waking up to get ready to go put in yet another awful 12 -14 hour day. It was another morning of me pumping myself up and saying, I know I can do this. But, three weeks into my car sales career, I had sold nothing and the manager was literally making the tenured salesman outrun me to get to the customer on the lot. I was mortified and embarrassed and wondering how I was ever going to learn to do it if I couldn’t do it! That’s when it occurred to me what needed to happen. Before I get into that, I want to share with you the deep desire that I experienced. All I could think was, “I want to be home when my kids get home from school. I want to engage my children and take them on vacations. I want to be there when they have big moments from now on. I can’t go on like this” By this point, I just wanted to feel happy pulling a Draw. But, I was never going to be satisfied with that and I knew it. I wanted to achieve greatness, I wanted to be number 1. I wanted my kids to s to be proud of me if I was going to be gone all those hours. I wanted to take them on vacations they deserved for how much time they were losing with their mother. But, what I really wanted was to not feel bad about myself anymore. I wanted to have the respect of my manager and my colleagues. I want to be the hero of the day and get treated the way I thought I deserved to be treated. I wanted the status of being the top car sales pro. I wanted those things because I was raised to believe I co

Vorteile: I haven't met a piece of it I don't LOVE

Nachteile: I can't make enough funnels in an 8 hour day. I'm obessed.

Build & Test Marketing Funnels at Scale

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Subash B.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: A good overall marketing funnel - but not the best

Vorteile: Clickfunnels helps you build & test Marketing funnels at scale with ease. Its easy to setup & get going with your first marketing funnel. It's features like the autoresponder, A/B testing of landing page variations, is awesome. There is a great community to around it - it helps anybody with a problem & how to solve it. There are courses on using the funnel itself - which makes it probably the best education system for setting up marketing funnels & making them work for your business. There is a set of partners or service provides who can do it all you as well.

Nachteile: The advance funnels are not easy & make you work to understand the concept & how to implement it for your business. So you will have to spend quite some time to understand how to make advanced funnels work for you. Seems archaic with its interface & editor while compared to other competitors. A limited number of templates is a handicap at times. Integration is straightforward, but tracking can be tricky on the dashboard & you always feel there is double counting - as it clearly doesn't show who bought at which stage.

Clickfunnels is great if it matches your business model & you don't mind waiting hours for support

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.11.2017
Mckay S.
Consultant, Project Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is really great if you have high priced products (preferably a progression of very low priced to very high priced products). We've used it with some of our ecommerce clients. I don't think it is the best fit for them but certain clients could handle it really well.

Vorteile: The best part about clickfunnels is it is based on time tested sales principles. They have conversion improving features such as timers and even "conversion colors" that are proven to increase conversion rates. It is relatively easy to build the funnels out although each one does take quite a bit of thought. You can have bump sales, One Time Offers, upsales, and downsales. If that type of process works with your products or services, you won't find anything better.

Nachteile: They have probably the worst support I've experienced. It doesn't compare to software with even a third of the subscription rate. The live chat averages about a 4 hours wait. There are a lot of technical issues that you need help with, especially if you don't have a background in it. Setting up the emails is very difficult. You can't just connect your email, you have to rent a server somewhere and then try to integrate it with clickfunnels. I've been trying for three weeks and still trying to get that set up. If they had decent support, they could walk me through it but again, bad support. No undo button. That's right, you can't just press undo. I've tried using my browsers undo but it doesn't work. I was surprised but this became extremely annoying.

You are truly one funnel away

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Alexander M.
Owner/CEO
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've personally been going from having to leave my home country due to not enough economic chances there, to becoming a software engineer and entrepreneur. As we all have been taught in school to innovate something truly unique, so has our company. However, we were stuck on delivering our message because there was no audience to talk to! Without wanting to drift into a rant about classrooms (they s***), truth be told you need to have a way to market your product, more than anything else in the company. After all, you as the business owner are only responsible for one thing: revenue! Within 14 days we have funneled our way to selling a product without taking any courses, and then we discovered all the great knowledge available to improve the profitability of your funnels. We are hooked, and I am thrilled to say, we started the One Funnel Away Challenge because we know we are truly one funnel away from the Two Comma Club. If you need sales (and what business does not need sales??) look no further. CSR has all your answers, along with the best software to speed up the process of implementing. There is a lot of half a**ed people out there wasting their time on half a** tools. Just don't let it be you! Get started today!

Vorteile: You can build funnels to sell products if you know what you are doing, or if you are like me, it explains the process of selling. This is amazing! The Funnel software is a huge part of the game and makes life so much easier, but all this great information you get to use the software to make your dream come true, it's amazing!

Nachteile: There is no confusion in the software, so ClickFunnels infuses me with real empowerment. Thank you.

Click Funnels is a great tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Kelly B.
Director of Everything
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: easy to set up and sell my digital info products

Vorteile: Click Funnels is pretty easy to use; and recently they have made some upgrades that are fantastic and make setting things up MUCH easier. (ex: No Cloudflare integration needed anymore for domain setup YAY). It looks great on any device (although 95% of my experience is with mac only). It has many different uses, depending on your intention, product or goal.
I have found the support to be 90% excellent. (See cons for the other 10%). The weekly Q&A's are invaluable.

Nachteile: They save some of the best features for the higher paying customers. I guess that makes sense but it doesn't feel that good when you're just starting out and there's all these cool tools that they promote that you can't afford yet. Also their chat support 10% of the time is useless. They have told me "no" on a few occasions, then when I ask on the live Q&A with the head support person, he shows me how to do it. I have learned to always ask AGAIN if chat tells me no. The "CULT-ture" that they push is both endearing and a little annoying.

Totally Unexpected

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Nino A.
Business Owner
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I've been introduced to ClickFunnels as part of a 30 day One Funnel Away challenge. It's designed end to end to be a funnel building toolbox and aligns amazingly with some key takeaways of the challenge. ClickFunnels provides an easy to use (time-saving) method for creating the framework of your important epiphany script driven hook-story-offer. Culminating in an end to end, intuitive, emotionally (and logically) congruent funnel process. What ClickFunnels has achieved is incredible. Whilst technically this could be done using alternative platforms and plugins the reality is that an aspiring entrepreneur daring to try is almost guaranteed to only get derailed and bogged down. Fact is unless you have expert level knowledge or a crack team at your disposal ready to cobble together the right mix of technical requirements at a moments notice is not something most people have.

Nachteile: People going into ClickFunnels will do well to jump aboard the One Funnel Away course. Without training it might be a little overwhelming to just log in and get started but when I say that, ClickFunnels smother you with as much support and training as you need. I'd recommend when signing up for the 14 day trial that you are ready to get started because that time goes fast and with everything in there you'll want as much time to review as possible.

Finally! A program that works, and representative can teach you how to use it!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Eddie W.

Kommentare: Short Answer: An Absolute Life Changer!

Vorteile: The support that is offered to get a user up and running is absolutely phenomenal. They realize that their success is tied to the number of customers that are making money, not just the ones that coughed up for the program! So, they push and push and push to get people to actually expand their limits and use the program to go into markets that they may have never even considered before, as well as fine-tune their individual programs.

Nachteile: Like most software, there is a learning curve-but NOT with the software! The struggle is to learn HOW the software can be used to help further my business, and the ClickFunnels Team has addressed this problem up front. Representative is their primary trainer, and he has absolute BOUNDLESS energy concerning getting the user on board and actually MAKING MONEY as quickly as possible!

It is probably the best funnel builder on the market

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Thomas S.
Marketing Manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clickfunnels helps us easily design marketing and sales funnels to convert leads and sales. I find the less I change the templates, the better our results. There is obviously a lot of testing and refining going on in the background to get the most out of the platform, and I intend to use Clickfunnels more over the coming months.

Vorteile: Click funnels is so easy to use, and it is great at what it is designed to be used for: converting! The company is super fun, the live events are amazing with great energy and excitement.

Nachteile: The biggest issue for me is that all the work that is done on the Clickfunnels platform is at risk if they ever change their terms of service. I'm not saying that they ever would, but if company is ever sold, I could see a new owner possibly changing the fee structure or something like that. I've been stung before, so I believe this is a con compared to having your funnels in Wordpress. The other main con is the pricing. It's not cheap compared to similar functionality on Wordpress using a good quality theme.

You're Only One Funnel Away

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Mike L.

Kommentare: I absolutely love what ClickFunnels is able to provide my digital marketing agency, a chance to spread our expert messaging with all of those around us and get the training out to the world. I recently had my first daughter who is now 14 months old and I decided to start my own business right after she was born to build something that I could be proud of and ensure she has a great life and now ClickFunnels is the next stage in that journey where I will be able to get my digital advertising expertise out to larger companies and help them be successful in driving ROI for their businesses!

Vorteile: That it can help align your business assets and information for what you are offering as an entrepreneur into an easy to understand the process and brings you right into the thick of everything on how to be successful. Funnels can be used for every product and service and the reps tells you how!

Nachteile: I think that an initial user survey would be really good to put into place, everyone that comes into Clickfunnels is guided into certain things, but I got the free trial and then realized I didn't have the specific pieces needed to run a successful funnel so I paused, and I couldn't access the account while paused. I then went with the "One-Funnel Away" training course which is amazing but possibly could have avoided initial shortcomings with a "Clickfunnels Roadmap" survey to see where I should be placed.

Hype with some merit and a hefty recurring fee

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.3.2018
David F.
Managing Partner
Medienproduktion

Vorteile: Let's face it, funnels are the way to go to assist a customer in a purchase decision. Click Funnels is a easy to use and well put together platform. Their training sequence is fun and effective. They do an excellent job at making you feel a part of a club. I was on the trial offer and did not opt for a paid plan and I will elaborate below. Does this funnel system work- yes. Can a beginner do well with the CF software- maybe. Do they deliver the product they sell and provide appropriate support, absolutely. Is it worth per month? That is for you to decide but for me it was a no. Here is why-

Nachteile: They offer several paid levels but honestly, the paid or Free plan offer a limited package and all of them will funnel you to the main plan. . Now this is just for your funnel builder and not your hosting or CRM. For half the amount I can outsource and build landing funnels that I own. The main focus of this is for small business and solopreneurs. . Now it is if you can put the software to use and turn sales. But if you are just starting out this will kill the cash flow. Additionally. I found that a lot of creativity and design are needed. So be prepared that to make this work it takes time. I found it to be very time consuming and not the 5 minutes they claim.

Great for Small Business & Marketers without Dev Background

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Kate M.
Digital Strategist

Kommentare: I would recommend this to business owners who need an all-in-one digital marketing solution to set up landing pages and build out the different stages of the sales process. It easily integrates with existing email marketing automation or you can use theirs. Also, it's an easy solution for setting up your own affiliate program for the first time.

Vorteile: I love that you can set up a landing page in literally 5 minutes. Using a pre-built theme, the tool is very easy to use, all you have to do is choose your theme and swap out the images and colors, and you literally have a beautiful landing page right at your fingertips.

Nachteile: I think if you have an understanding of the sales process and high level digital marketing strategy then this software is a huge win, however for business owners in other trades outside of the marketing discipline, there is a bit of a learning curve. Also, I was not at all impressed with their closed Facebook Group of more than 100k members.

Awesome, if you need it

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Jonas L.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: To me this is fairly expensive considering the fact that I (as of now) only really want the membership site function and to make some squeeze pages. With that being said, there's nothing that i've seen that beats ClickFunnels in terms of functionality etc, so if you're in need of more functions than me, it's definitely going to be worth it. If all you want is to be able to create squeeze pages etc, there are cheaper options out there.

Vorteile: There's a ton of things you can do with ClickFunnels. Build sales pages, create landing pages, set up membership areas and a ton more stuff. Most of the features are pretty much drag and drop. I will admit it took me a few hours to really understand how things worked, because as I said there's a ton of features. I'm using this now to host some of my products, so i've built a few membership areas so far. It was easy, and there are also tons of tutorials on YouTube if you do get stuck.

Nachteile: It did take me a while to figure everything out. Even though most things are pretty much drag and drop, there were a couple things I didn't really understand that required me to look for tutorials. That's not really a problem though, there's tons of functions in here so it's expected. Once I had learned everything I needed to know however, it was quite easy.

Great sales funnel creation; anyone can use it

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Matthew D.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: ClickFunnels has been VERY useful for me and the group I work with. I see more applications in personal ventures as well as have recommended it to friends. In fact, I have used other builder systems I've used since.

Vorteile: Super easy to integrate yourself into and learn the way the system works.
ClickFunnels offers fun, exciting, motivating trainings with unending templates that are "proven" to sell, sell, sell.
Clear, simple, easy-to-use interface that anyone can use to create simple, clear sales/landing pages.
Unlike, other builders I've used CF lets you "hide" sections of page from view quickly and easily. This makes for speedy duplication, creation, and editing of many pages.

Nachteile: Some limited functionality on page builder that someone with a background in web development might dislike.
Odd site errors such as not saving changes, no matter how many attempts made are common in my use - may not be universal.
Timers are tricky. Pay attention.
I don't know how it works, but sometimes a very complex page seems to become overloaded somehow when there are many hidden fields.

Easily the best tool for building the exact funnel you want.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Alex K.
Founder | Online Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Absolutely the best software I've used when it comes to building funnels. I've used most of the other main competitors, and clickfunnels is the best.

Vorteile: Super easy to use interface.
Easily customizable for any project, industry, client, etc.
Super fast to clone and edit funnels - great for selling / scaling funnel related services.
One of the most useful tools in my marketing kit.

Nachteile: The membership area functionality isn't as great as other solutions, but I understand they are focused on being the best funnel software, not the best membership site software. If they upgrade their membership area and email / list marketing features, I would move everything onto clickfunnels. That would be dream, rather than integrating clickfunnels with an email tool and membership tool. I know they're working on improving these solutions and I'm looking forward to this software becoming that much more amazing.

Not Signing Up Has Been the Most Expensive Experiment

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Joel B.

Kommentare: Exceptional support and community

Vorteile: n over 20 years in business I have always focused on providing my clients with the right solutions for their marketing needs, and dealing with the fluff has by itself been a full time job as you weed out what is true and what is fake. I have been skeptically following Russell Brunson and ClickFunnel since before Grant Cardone's #10xGrowthCon2. After diving into ClickFunnels, it has all started to make sense on what the hype, excitement and movement is all about and I know that this is just the start. And the combination of what ClickFunnel is and what is possible to use to drive traffic the possibilities are just ENDLESS!.... I know there are many sleepless nights ahead. This is one of the HUGE missing pieces we needed to provide our clients with better solutions end to end, and implementing this for not only our company but clients is the simple plan. The challenge of dealing with the FLUFF out there will not go away but already we are seeing huge opportunities open themselves up. #seeyouonthestage

Nachteile: None that I have come across at this time.

Funnel Hackers Unite!!!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Kyle M.
Founder & CEO
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: - Ease of use
- Flexibility of features
- Integration set (really robust)
- Focus on sales & revenue in building funnels that convert
- Easy optimization & campaign management
- Great team behind the product

Nachteile: - Funnels will not replace other digital marketing strategies alone. HOWEVER, they are definitely something that can provide tremendous value to any business.
- You have to do the work. ;-)

Solid software as a service. Can be difficult to learn, would be nice if support via chat was 24/7.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.6.2018

Vorteile: Once you learn the basics of how everything works, it becomes relatively easy (or at least easier) to create landing pages. The software has improved over the last several months, so that has been a good thing. I like how you can duplicate a funnel and make changes, and I like the split testing of funnels as well.

Nachteile: Certain functions don't always seem to be where they should be. Also, you can make a change to the path of a funnel and it won't take. You don't receive any sort of message to tell you why, it just doesn't work. After putting in a ticket, I learned that you can't have the same path name for two funnels, even if they are under different URLs. Not sure why this is the case.

Thorough Yet Unavoidably Cookie Cutter

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.5.2018
David H.
Spiritual Teacher

Vorteile: What I absolutely love about ClickFunnels is just how much can be managed through a single service. The fact that you can have the majority, if not all, of your website on ClickFunnels is outstanding. Then to be able to manage affiliates and leads via the software is a really outstanding concept.

Nachteile: Despite the promised functionality, Backpack and Actionetics are highly limited. In 2-3 years, the functionality may be unparalleled, but at the moment the little bugs make it an extremely frustrating process. I can't find a good reason to pay the additional money when there are alternatives like Mailchimp for a far better CRM and other decent affiliate solutions out there. Even just the core software alone, the same blocks that create a level of ease in the software also create a cookie cutter page design that's unavoidably obvious to the trained eye that you're using ClickFunnels. Most people end up using either the default font or switching it to Raleway. Either way, it's just not customizable enough to create genuinely unique design.