ClickFunnels Bewertungen

4.6/5
    4.3/5
    4.3/5

Über ClickFunnels

Website-Marketing-Trichter, mit dem du Zielseiten für deine Website entwerfen und testen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über ClickFunnels

Lee K.
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!"

Kommentare: Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Vorteile: Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Nachteile: Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Robert B.
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago."

Kommentare: I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Vorteile: It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Nachteile: I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Larissa T.
The Owner
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"GoFasterGambit!"

Kommentare: Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for!
Look!
I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Vorteile: The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best!
With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Nachteile: You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence!
This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better!
Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't.
Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Connor D.
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2019

"A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve"

Kommentare: I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out. And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used. Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Vorteile: ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful. I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle. I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Nachteile: ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it. I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy. Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't." All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating. Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2019
David K.
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Deserves its cult following"

Kommentare: Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Vorteile: What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Nachteile: The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

• Quelle: GetApp
Brandon W.
Self Employed
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2020

"BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!"

Vorteile: There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

Nachteile: There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

• Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Alejandra M.
Entrepreneur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"My idea is finally possible"

Kommentare: I absolutely love the fact that it gives you all the resources to launch something fast and effective. Now I'm going to spend time tweaking the messaging until I make a funnel successful, instead of trying to figure out how to launch something.

Vorteile: I HIGHLY recommend starting with the One Funnel Away Challenge (OFA). As an entrepreneur who just started on this journey my mind was flooded with self doubt. "Can I do this?" "Do I have what it takes?" "I dabbed into it in the past and failed." I joined OFA because it was only $100 and it promised to show me a simple and scalable way to bring revenue now VS later. Today is day 5 and I'm SO IMPRESSED by how much they OVERDELIVER. By the end of the challenge I'll have a funnel done and ready to go (yes please). Not only will I learn the how, but I will be able to implement it all and launch it. Hey, if someone is making millions selling flowers or trips to hunt for Big Foot, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to figure this out? Not a single one. We are quarantined (Coronavirus; shelter in place), I have a 16 month old at home all day, I no longer have a job, my husband's income is highly impacted by the crisis, AND I'm finishing an online certification at eCornell. If I have time to remove all excuses to figure this out... I promise you do too. You'll have every single resource to launch quickly and SO MANY aha moments that will change how you view entrepreneurship. The best of all though is that your idea will be now a reality. I am literally, just one funnel away. I can't wait for day 30.

Nachteile: So far, there's nothing I dislike. I wish I had known about this many years ago.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Mahesh S.
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"ClickFunnels is the best sales funnel tool"

Kommentare: Overall Clickfunnels is the best sales funnels in the market. They are not only user friendly, but also has a great affiliate program to promote.

Vorteile: 1) Clickfunnels is easy to use and build a salesfunnel.
2) It is easy to integrate Clickfunnels with any email autoresponder.
3) Any person is not so Tech savvy can also work on Clickfunnels without much difficulty.

Nachteile: 1) The pricing could be lesser than what it is at the moment. This makes it even more affordable to more people are just starting out and on a tight budget.

Michael A.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Hypnotik-Allure-1"

Kommentare: I have gained some very valuable knowledge and in site into the whole E-commerce business I have started to grasp the concept get the mental image of how to do this and succeed I was ready to give up just about until I literally by accident heard about clickfunnel

Vorteile: So far I appreciate the user interface and its ease of use and understandablity I have used several different software over the years and I wish I would have had this to begin with all and all I like everything about this software Im excited to be able to use it and I look forward to continue using it Thanks

Nachteile: The thing I like least about the product is.....Let me get back to you on that.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Easy to use, but glitchy and lacking features"

Kommentare: I use it most days and it's a staple of my business. But it is quite expensive and lacking features compared to other softwares which I have been trying out.

Vorteile: The drag and drop design. You can create highly converting sales funnels in no time at all using their templates.

Nachteile: It took a while to set the whole thing up - you have to follow their email tutorials over 21 days and it's a bit technical. It is also quite glitchy (buttons overlap menus, pages don't load etc.) and it lacks certain features such as a booking widget and a detailed survey widget (the one they have is very simple - multiple choice)

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Karen U.
Internet, Selbstständig
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?"

Kommentare: Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Vorteile: When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Nachteile: There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Charles H.
Business Development and Media Expert
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work"

Kommentare: IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

Vorteile: If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Nachteile: There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Humberto C.
Freelancer
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2019

"Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software"

Kommentare: As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created.
With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Vorteile: You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way.
You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment)
With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them.
It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions.
Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want
By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network.
It serves both beginners and more experienced users.
You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create.
It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality.
Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes.
If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly
You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Nachteile: If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn.
It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results
You have a limited number with the start plan
It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste)
If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Chris F.
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"More than just software - business and life changing tools"

Kommentare: I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Vorteile: The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Nachteile: The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Deb H.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!"

Kommentare: CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

Vorteile: I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

Nachteile: I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Declan D.
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2017

"Seriously powerful tools to easily set up funnels, member areas, and much more."

Kommentare: Easy setup and management of funnels, with options to integrate your entire site in there if you want to. Cool tools that allow you to manage the flow without typing in URLs, as it goes to the next step in the funnel. Decent reporting and analytics built in, and obviously integrates with analytics tools as well. The biggest benefit here is speed to execute, as everything is laid out for you, with sample funnels as well, to give you an initial idea of flow. You could seriously run an entire business on here, and it's good for selling as well as lead generation.

Vorteile: Funnels involve many moving parts, pages, and pieces. Having designed these for years myself, I expected Clickfunnels to be another newbie tool, but it's so so much more. You can easily set up funnels for specific markets, tying them together and tracking in a way that's visual (not Kanban, but close) and easy to understand. Instead of complex interfaces, you have an easy step by step way to get things going quickly. As an experienced user, I was impressed by the value this delivers for people regardless of skill set. There's so many smart elements - for example, preview your page and it shows you the version regardless of cache, so you're not stuck emptying your browser. Few years ago this would have cost you thousands to set up individually, and left you needing tech assistance. Clickfunnels eliminates that and makes it so even a beginner can use this tool.

Nachteile: My dislikes are more nit picky than complaints; setup of URLs can involve 2 separate screens, which makes it a little confusing at first. It is template driven and some of these are very Internet Marketing centric, so the look and style may not be a fit, but of course you can adapt and make these your own. A broader selection of templates will help, but they do have a community of developers adding to it daily, so this is likely a short term problem.

von ClickFunnels an 17.8.2017

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will keep making it better and easier all the time. Please always reach out to our support with feedback and questions as well!

• Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Luke H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Build online sales funnels and membership areas easily"

Kommentare: I've created multiple online sales funnels to test multiple products. The first few products I tried to sell flopped, but I continued to test new products and create new funnels, and eventually started making money with the funnels I created in clickfunnels.

Vorteile: I love how quickly I'm able to create email opt-in pages, sales pages, and order forms that look amazing and convert well. I also used it to create a password protected membership area for one of my digital products.

Nachteile: It's not ideal for making blogs or home page websites.

Nancy P.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"It's hard to deny what Click Funnels does..."

Kommentare: My husband and I have a biz that eats up ALL our time, so we are looking to systemize things to give us more freedom using Click Funnels and we are wanting to get more eye balls in front of our service to find our DREAM clients and cut the rest so we have more time and more subsequently money too.

Vorteile: I like that the support level is really good. Its not like a normal coaching program (which I have bought dozens of times before and failed miserably- almost embarrassingly the things I have "tried" to be successful). Inside Click Funnels is a course called One Funnel Away also called OFA which I am doing right now. It has a step by step process for getting you up and running. But the best part is that if I get stuck or have questions I can get FREE coaching from people who have actually built and been successful inside click funnels already. The value is crazy!!!!
You can tell that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really cares about our success because he is always taking time out of his schedule (he has 4 kids) to give us tools & examples that will help us succeed.... one example, he just sent out a podcast episode, it was a 2 part short series and he literally asked his Inner Circle members (this is an exclusive club that those guys payed $25,000 and then $50,000 to be apart of) to tell us the biggest things they learned and implemented in their business to succeed- wow!! I gobbled it up- it was seriously amazing!!!!

Nachteile: There are so many successful people coming out of the program that I think to myself "I am going to look like an idiot if I don't make this work for me", so I definitely put the pressure on myself to do well. One other thong, I would love to have a local chapter to mastermind with, but they don't have that.

Bree M.
Entrepreneur
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"One Funnel Away Challenge - Changed My Life!! "

Kommentare: I am currently in the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has made this challenge such an amazing experience for us all. I came into this not knowing a whole lot about funnels. Another Funnel hacker brought me in through his product funnel that uses CF as part of it. I had recently left my full time job to pursue something new but I had no idea where it would go from there. When I found out about the OFA challenge I could feel it was something good but I was scared to death and kinda excited all at the same time. I have been on the fence with which direction to go with my new business. But not now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has completely changed my path. Every day his energy and his passion for what he does is so inspiring!! I literally look forward to his lessons everyday. I had never been in marketing prior to November 2019 and now that is my all I can think about talk about and do. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] absolutely picked the perfect guy for this challenge. He teaches in a way that is REAL to the bone, you can tell he cares not only for Click Funnels but for the people he is teaching. Anyone out there who takes the time to read this far first thank you lol I know it was a bit wordy but seriously take the One Funnel Away Challenge with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] it is literally the most amazing thing I have done for myself in a long while. It's challenging for sure but so worth it!!

Vorteile: This software is an absolute game changer in the marketing industry. The features and tools in the software you use to create funnels is so absolutely amazing and simple!! There is nothing out there that can even compare to what Click Funnels has done and continues to do. The add so much value to to the marketing industry what they have created is so amazing and so POWERFUL!! It is not just the software it is the organization as well. The people are absolutely amazing and SO HAPPY all the time!!! It makes work no like work!!

Nachteile: You know, the only thing I have found so far is that I cannot add a new Font. And looking back, I don't think I really needed one because they have like a million already. I just wanted to know how to do it. Seriously!! It's so worth every dime and hundreds more...

• Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Parker W.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Must have tool"

Kommentare: Overall I've really enjoyed using clickfunnels. I've used other marketing tools like hubspot, infusionsoft, and other landing page builders. This is just so quick to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use. I'm not a tech guy, designer, or marketer and it's been easy use.

Nachteile: I don't like customers list part. Wish it had more features that would allow you to filter and build lists of contacts. Better Segmentation.
Exporting customers data is not that great.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"Unique software for unique needs"

Kommentare: Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably. Using the software and following their training, I've been able to quickly and easily make funnels to generate leads and sell courses. You can sell anything on the platform as long as you follow best practices for sales funnels.

Vorteile: Clickfunnels knows exactly what it does, and it does it very well (create sales funnels). After creating your account, it has a gamified tutorial that slowly introduces you to the platform and build your first funnel. Tutorials can't get easier and more rewarding than this. Building your funnel is incredibly easy with a drag and drop editor. And while it may seem simple, you have everything you need to build a successful funnel. They don't distract you with bells and whistles, they rely on proven features that convert customers. When you join Clickfunnels, you also get introduced to their culture and are continually encouraged to succeed. You are not left to fend for yourself, but you feel like they actually want you to succeed. Once you need more advanced features beyond building a funnel, you can upgrade to a plan that includes email marketing and affiliate tools.

Nachteile: The price is very high compared to other website software. Customization is a little restricted. If you have specific needs, your only option is to use HTML embed codes or write custom CSS on the page.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Deborah S.
founder of harvesting lifes lessons
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"The OFA Challenge"

Kommentare: i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

Vorteile: When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

Nachteile: I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Director of Briefcase
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2018

"Experience with ClickFunnels"

Vorteile: Man oh man do I love ClickFunnels. I've been using them for 4+ years and am a huge fan. Not only is the price point super affordable, but if you want to get into selling online and want an all-in-one solution, it's ClickFunnels. My current company is a bit more established to have the core of our business run on ClickFunnels, but I use it all the time to test out new offerings or programs before having our development team hard-code it onto our main website.

Nachteile: The customer support has gotten worse recently. They used to have live chat on their site, now they use some weird ticketing software that I do not like. I will say this, there support is very good but a lot slower than I'd like. When they do get back to me, it typically solved my problem immediately. But sometimes it takes a full day or more for them to respond. This can be valuable lost time for a business, especially if you're running ads to a page that stops working.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Crystal R.
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2019

"Best on the Market "

Kommentare: Very positive and there is entire community to support a Click funnel user on face book that helps with learinng making good funnels and marketing. Its like finding a family.

Vorteile: The ease of use. Changing careers from a ICU nurse I was disabled and needed a career I could do from a recliner. I found Clickfunnels and not only did rep create a software platform that no one one the market can touch that a non computer geek can learn easily, his training has given me a new career. He also built a community to support it. When I bought this product, I spent two months comparing all my options before deciding on ClickFunnels.

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind. It took me a little while get used to the ling, and understand things that the younger generation knows instinctively. (I am a senior citizen) such as training now a days is digital and online and not sent in the mail in books and CD/DVDs. anymore.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Billy A.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"As far as an overall software for managing leads, customers and sales....ClickFunnels is #1"

Kommentare: I have literally tried almost every software available that builds landing pages, websites, handles email marketing, lead generation and so much more and ClickFunnels is by far the best option available today.

Vorteile: In the digital marketing space, ClickFunnels has become one of the top names in the industry for users being happy with the ease of use and that the software can handle most aspects of what a business needs to be successful. I simply love how easy it is to use this software. Most importantly, I love how this company has created a real "cult-ure" where the environment is really about helping entrepreneurs become successful.

Nachteile: I do wish ClickFunnels would add more features like the ability to create custom membership websites and courses. The software pricing is too high, but what you are getting in return for the high pricing is a higher quality software that competitors simply cannot match.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019