Über SpyFu

Nicht verfügbar

The platform is able to pull quite a bit of data around competitors' adwords campaigns and can streamline competitive analysis for marketers.

I can pay for it once, use it extensively for analysis and than close the account. I don't see why I should keep it longer.

Bewertungen zu SpyFu

SpyFu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SpyFu bereits verwendet?

Hasan
Hasan
Marketer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for PPC campaigns

Kommentare: Keyword research and PPC info have been a real breeze as it allows you to spy on your competitors and makes it very easy to come up with initial keywords.

They've done a great job in making an affordable, effective tool. The amount of features you have access to, even without a premium subscription is mental. One of the best tools you can use, no matter if you're new to PPC campaigns, or if you have years of experience.

The data on some of the niche markets and low-volume keywords can be very limited. Other than that, there's not much to complain about.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for your kind words, Hasan! We love hearing about your experience with the free and paid tool, as well as your work in PPC research.

Neil
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SpyFu is exceptional for the SMB or small agency

Kommentare: Excellent experience, for price and functionality it is a MUST buy

Organic and Paid data sets, both for own client base and competitor analysis. Trusted data and an exceptional snapshot of the digital landscape.

Some of the Paid Ads data is a little off. If my own data for clients is off then it leaves open to debate the accuracy of competitor data.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your review of SpyFu! We appreciate the superb rating and feedback.

Lairs
Lairs
Marketing Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's meh

Kommentare: i think it's worth the free trial but I'd recommend trying out competition before buying

It does a good job, just like everyone else, of helping you track SEM and SEO. It covers the basics at a cheap price.

I don't have any friends with careers in SEM and SEO that actually use it which tells me that it works but not the way it's competitors do.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Competitor Analysis with SpyFu

Kommentare: I used SpyFu to track keyword and report them to my customer. Also I used SpyFu to understand market behaviour and search volume to drive my marketing strategy.

It is easy to use SpyFu for SEO perpective to understand your competitors and marketing strategy. It gives smooth data and fresh one.

SpyFu is helpful tool for SEO, but it should has more feature for understand market analysis and SEO data.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for your review, Anil. We are happy to be a part of your keyword research.

Fernando Adrian
Fernando Adrian
systems engineer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Good tool but needs a little more

Kommentare: It's a good tool, but for my specific needs I couldn't replace SEMRush

It is a good tool, it has what you need to do a good research on competencies and search for keywords. and it is much cheaper than most tools.

The reports in the basic version are quite limited.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for sharing your review, Fernando! Glad to hear that we have become part of your keyword research toolset.

Klemen
Klemen
Lead Consultant in Slowenien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Arguably best competitor analysis software

Kommentare: It allows me to discover all competitors KWs with one click. that save me ton of time.

SpyFU can discover, for which KWs a competitor ranks. I can get chart with all KWs, estimated clicks, estimated traffic worth, etc.

I do not trust 100% KW difficulty. I crosscheck KW difficulty with SemRush.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for your review, Klemen! Glad to see that you're able to work more efficiently with our tool set. Thanks for making us part of your strategy!

Melanie
Melanie
Founder in USA

One of the Better Keyword Tools I Make Regular Use Of

Kommentare: In terms of helping to give SEO clients an edge it's a great tool, and its lead gen capabilities are excellent as well. It's a 'stay in the toolbox' software when I have trialed and tried out many more that have long since been retired.

The volume of information that can gathered. Not only can you track competitor keywords but it's an excellent prospecting tool for lead gen, which is a lesser known aspect of the software. The relative ease of use is another bonus, the reports and dashboards are a lot clearer and easier to use than many of the other SEO tools I use/have used.

It's a bit pricey, but it has proved itself in terms of ROI from both improved SERPS positioning and lead generation. Customer service could be a little better too.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thanks for taking time to share a review, Melanie! I hope we can wow you in the future should you need any customer support. We're available via live chat on our site and email, with Facebook messages, and Twitter giving an assist. We love to hear that you're getting a lot out of the tool. Right on!

Giorgi
Giorgi
Lead Customer Care in Litauen
Tabak, Selbstständig

Full of actionable information for SEO!

Kommentare: Overall, this is a very good first-to-go-to tool when you start a project to see how the existing competitors are doing and then accordingly create the strategy. Though, not only for the starting project, but can also be used for existing project analysis. It helped with analyse to see the loopholes that were harming rankings lots of time.

This is the best SEO analysis tool out there when it comes to watching what's the SEO market's current situation to understand how to start optimizing your website for the best possible start. Before launching any website or project, SpyFu is one of the first tools I go to to analyze the competitors, where they spend money, how are their currenty rankings, what keywords they use or rank for, etc. I sometimes even use its backlinks checker of the competitors with Ahrefs and while cross checking it always gives the reliable data. What's more, the reporting section or the reports itself are very good. They are intuitive and very easy to understand, which makes it easy to present to third-party who doesn't understand much of SEO. Makes life easier!

A bit more flexibility on the data aggregation in reports would be good. Also, it would be awesome if the developers focused on the local research slightly more.

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best research tool for PPC out there!

Kommentare: Positive overall. My favorite tool is the PPC reasearch section and the organic keywords that are about to break onto the 1st page reports. I once reached out to support with a question and they noticed I was local to their office and invited me to come to a party they were hosting! Awesome company!

This is my GO TO tool for PPC research and analytics on ourselves and our competitors. It even competes with SEMrush in other areas like organic and SEO analytics. Really cool company with a really powerful product.

It can be a little pricey for the paid account, but it's totally worth it. Sometimes the PPC competitive data is substantially off - never have known why, but you just compensate for it and it's fine.

Antwort von SpyFu

We're glad to be a part of your PPC research. We appreciate all of your feedback. It's helpful to hear from customers about what's working well and what can improve. Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write a review!

Jake
Jake

A Necessity for Competitor Analysis

Kommentare: Our experience with SpyFu has been great. It's given us great insight into a potential client when prospecting them as well as helped us figure out where our clients sit compared to their competitors as well as national brands.

SpyFu is my go-to software for competitor analysis for my clients and myself. Sure other platforms have some similar abilities to SpyFu, but the way SpyFu outlines everything with graphs and figures makes determining the next course of action when it comes to keyword targeting.

As a small agency (two people), it's still a little out of our price range. With that being said, the 5 keyword ideas it gives us for each type of analysis don't give us much to go off of so we rely on the larger metric numbers such as average rank and costs-per-click. It's not a big deal as I'm sure we would have a lot more information to go off of if we subscribed to the product. We just can't see that happening right now.

Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO tool for the price - gives you great data on competitors

Kommentare: I've been able to gain an edge over my competition by seeing what they're doing and what's working. I've also been able to build a list of negative keywords to avoid paying for needless clicks in my PPC campaigns.

I think this is one of the best SEO tools out there for competitive research. It gives you actionable data on what your competitors are doing online, including the keywords they're targeting. I've found that the data SpyFu gives you is fairly accurate and if you use it, it's fairly easy for it to pay for itself. I use it to find out who is bidding on what keywords and what they're doing with their paid campaigns. For example, if I find a company that has spent a ton of money on a particular keyword over a long period of time, I know it's profitable for them and it's worth checking out.

I'm not a fan of their lead generation tool because it doesn't filter out as many businesses as I'd like. I also think that they should offer better keyword ranking tools, such as segmenting based on search engine. For example, you might rank #1 in Bing for a certain keyword and #2 in Google. This would be helpful information to know so you can focus on the appropriate traffic source.

Lorenzo
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great PPC Research

Kommentare: I was excited using this software. Alarmist made me want to focus on building PPC campaigns instead of websites.

I couldn’t believe the amount of great keywords I was finding and ease of use inside of their system.

I just couldn’t afford the $100/month although if I was a dedicated PPC management company it would be a no brainer.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for writing a review of SpyFu! I'm glad you were able to find so much during your time using the tool. If you'd like to come back, ask us about the $39/month basic plan that might help. Similarly, you can still use SpyFu for free anytime for as long as you'd like. Our free version has limited results but lets you continue to find some helpful keywords.

Vishal
Content Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great competitor analysis tool

Kommentare: Overall, I am really happy with the app. I often use it to peek into what my competitors are ranking for and to find keyword gaps.

I really love the way the app presents the common ranking keywords amongst the competitors and helps disovering unused keywords. Just amazing! The backlink analysis is also helpful.

Sometimes, we may get logged out of the account while performing certain tasks. It can be embarrassing at times.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for sharing your review of SpyFu, Vishal! We love hearing that content writers are finding specialized advantages from the tool.

Sharifah

Nothing Like Being Able to Spy on the Competition

Kommentare: I have a wonderful experience with SpyFu. It changed my life for the better.

With SpyFu I can see what my competition is doing and not have to recreate the wheel. SpyFu makes adding keywords and advertising campaigns a snap.

I really love this software. There are some in the industry that try to compete but this one is by far the best.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes the basics accessible

Kommentare: Very positive experience. It got us where we needed to go. Only when we needed hyper-specific information for a large client did we turn to Semrush.

SpyFu was our first foray into competitive analysis/tracking software. Setup and ongoing use are extremely simple. There's no tribal knowledge or tricks to the trade – what you see is what you get. There's huge equity there.

The feature set and really deep analysis doesn't stand up to Semrush and Moz. Those are far more expensive, but you end up graduating to them at a certain level.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for your review! It's helpful to see experienced perspective. Thanks for sharing it.

Danielle
Marketing Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hack AdWords with this Software

Kommentare: SpyFu saves us so much time on SEO and research work...

Honestly, I love SpyFu. They are so good at what they provide, which is a search and analysis of competitor's keywords and adwords/SEO patterns. I love this software because the charts are beautiful, it's easy to see what your competition is up to, and it helps us target our efforts and keep up with the big guys without the same budget.

It's a little expensive for small, small companies.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for the kind words, Danielle! We love to hear that you're keeping up with the big guys so well. Keep at 'em!

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AWESOME platform for keyword research for Google Ads

Kommentare: SpyFu is a must have if you're building out a Google Ads strategy. Don't waste money on keywords and take the guessing out of what your competitors are bidding on!

There are a lot of features you can use SpyFu for (such as comparing a website with a competitor) but the thing I use it the most for is when I'm doing keyword research to build out a Google Ads. SpyFu lets you spy (get it?) on your competitors to see what keywords they are bidding on, helping you not waste money and push your budget towards the keywords you want to fight for.

I don't really have any cons. I guess my only con would be that the first few times I used SpyFu, it was a little overwhelming trying to understand all the data. But other than that, it's a great system.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thank you for your kind words about SpyFu! We're very happy to be part of your toolset.

Talmage
Talmage
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Value SEO and SEM Tool Available

Kommentare: Spyfu's best feature is its price. It's unbeatable! If I were to subscribe to only one SEO/SEM tool. It would be Spyfu.

I like the ability to see my competitors paid search ads. It's usually my first stop when starting a new campaign. I go to SpyFu to spark ideas and to validate my own ideas.

It's not my favorite link building tool. I think you need the resources of an Ahrefs or SEMrush to get the most accurate insights.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SpyFu Review for Advertising Agency

Kommentare: We use this tool for our Paid Search campaigns across our agency and has been a great experience overall!

Amazing competitive tool for Search Engine Marketing. Have the ability to type in a competitor's site and gain useful insights into their Search campaigns.

There are limits with the free version so typically go gain in-depth Search analysis information you have to use the paid plans.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great research tool for marketers - tons of info

I love the "kombat" mode that gives you an idea of how competitors stack up and also provides you with unique things they are doing (i.e. keywords they rank for that you don't)

Sometimes you have to run multiple reports to get the info you want across competitors as there are limits on how many you can compare at once.

SpyFu is a Ninja

Kommentare: When my clients absolutely, positively, have to have the best data to succeed, my "goto" is SpyFu

SpyFu is outstanding. It has a combination of the best keyword info out there along with the best data presentation. It has a huge database, and really gives you insight into how keywords perform and how to market with them. It shows you adwords versions too so you can know what the "best in class" are doing. I highly recommend SpyFu. I use it for my clients regularly.

I really can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Antwort von SpyFu

Thanks for the kind words! We're big fans of learning from the "best in class" and sharing that info with smaller businesses. Glad it's working well for you!

CEO in USA

We use SpyFu for SEO keyword tracking and reporting.

Great user interface, depth of content reporting. They have a lot of features for people looking for in-depth SEO reports.

SaaS platform so not a ton of individualized customer support. The PPC estimates are not very accurate, but they are directionally correct.

The Best Way to Spy on Competitors

Kommentare: Competitor research. It reveals golden advertisements and backlinks.

The best keyword analysis platform on the market. Interface is clean and intuitive. Allows me to find my competition's golden links.

My biggest concern? If the competition starts spying on me with it, my secrets will be revealed. It's kind of like an SEO nuclear weapon...super powerful, but you only want it in your hands.

Antwort von SpyFu

Wow! Those are incredible words. We're thrilled to be on the receiving end of them. We are happy to hear that you're getting great insights from our platform. Thank you for sharing your review!

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Tool

Kommentare: A valuable asset to our tool set.

SpyFu looks at things slightly differently to other tools I use. This makes it a valuable asset when taking a holistic approach top SEO.

The interface isn't quite as intuitive as it could be, but once you have taken the time to learn the ins and outs it will begin to pay off.

Aaron
Aaron
Web Developer/Ecommerce Strategist in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I cant live without SpyFu. I feel like Im cheating!

History of your closest competitor's ad text AND data showing what worked for them and what didn't? Yes please! I print weekly reports to easily prove SEO progress.

The biggest issue is exporting graphs and charts. Only the data is exported. Its a little sluggish at times too.