Everstring Bewertungen

von Everstring

5 / 5 4 Bewertungen
Everstring

Prioritize and engage your best potential clients

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Jacco D.
VP of Revenue Libris
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Everstring has allowed us to prioritize the best leads in our database and to inform us what other companies would be best to reach out to that would benefit from our solution. It has been one of the few solutions that has significantly improved our revenue generation.

Nachteile: No cons for Everstring. The team is there to support, open to feedback, and on their game developing and providing additional value showing they care about their customers.

Everstring helps you search for and sell to qualified prospects.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Kevin B.
Sr. Account Executive

Kommentare: I am able to sell to the most qualified prospects, not wasting my time on organizations with no use case, or ones I don't have the leg-up of referencing similar current clients.

Vorteile: The search engine easily allows me to search for companies I have sold to previously or had great success with, and then find similar organizations to. This gives me the advantage to referencing their competition, and telling a story as to why this my technology is valuable and impactful in their space.

Nachteile: This tool can be a little confusing to learn how to use, largely because there are so many ways it can be used. The training put on my the Everstring is very helpful, though. Nevertheless, there will be a bit of a learning curve with this software, but if you want to engage in account-based selling, this is a phenomenal tool.

Great prospecting tool to find qualified companies similar to your current customers.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Account Executive

Kommentare: Great prospecting tool for BDR and AE teams.

Vorteile: I use Everstring to search for similar companies that I have recently demo'd or sold to. They will show me a list of companies that I can then prospect and fill up my pipeline with.

Nachteile: It can be a little hard to get familiar with and trained to utilize Everstring the best you can. Some of the data can also be outdated.

This was very interesting software and could be helpful to streamline your audience/target.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Robert R.
Senior Director
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We really liked the audience platform. As a non-profit it helped us to streamline our marketing to new and targeted audience. We also enjoyed the analytics. We were using a combination of analytic sources but this helped us really hone in on our audience.

Nachteile: It was a little bit intimidating to use at first but once our team learned the terminology and how it would benefit us it was less intimidating to use.