Filtern nach:

Über WizCal

AI assistant to schedule all your customer, partner and team meetings in seconds.

Erfahre mehr über WizCal

Juan S.
Asesor
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2018

"Very good program to organize meetings and plan at a higher level."

Kommentare: Punctuality and preparation at the time of meeting, an excellent disposition to plan the group objectives and of course the individual ones.

Vorteile: I think it's a good tool, I'm using it a few weeks ago and it's excellent for me. It is super easy to use and also with having your session open in Google Chrome you have access to its functions, since you can download the extension in the Web Store and you will be connected to your calendar immediately and access all the functions of the program.

Nachteile: It should have its own calendar since, however fast the connection is, it takes a lot of time to configure it.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Syed zainul H.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2016

"Simple and Smart Meeting Scheduling"

Kommentare: Nicely integrated into my Google calendar. It makes it super easy to use WizCal as it sits right inside my 'Create Event' experience. I start typing guest names in Google's event invite and WizCal comes up with meeting time suggestion as I am typing.

Vorteile: I like the fact that I can give WizCal a range of time for when I want my meeting. For example 'Early Next Week'. WizCal suggests multiple time slots based on this range.
I also loved the inbuilt smarts like it automatically detects time zone information for some of the clients I work with. These clients have signed up for WizCal and now I have a much better visibility of their availability.
One of the big benefits of using WizCal has been, that it also allows me to share my availability for a meeting with my clients and customers who don't use WizCal. I share an online meeting link with them and they can pick a time that works for both parties. No more back and forth emails.
Finally, I think WizCal is one of the fastest ways to schedule meetings on mobile devices. I just drop in the names of a few people I want to meet and tell WizCal when I approximately want to have a meeting. WizCal offers multiple time for the meetings. I just have to pick a time to schedule my meeting.

Syed zainul H.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2016

" Simple and Smart Meeting Scheduling."

I loved the inbuilt smarts like it automatically detects time zone information for some of the clients I work with. These clients have signed up for WizCal and now I have a much better visibility of their availability.

Farhat A.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"Best Meeting Scheduling Software!"

Kommentare: I really liked it because it is easy to use and install. The best feature is that unlike other meeting scheduling software, WizCal saves time for all participants and not only for the organizer...no to and fro emails/texts even if you are not a WizCal subscriber.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2016