Campaign Drive by Pica9 is super powerful!

Bewertet am 2.12.2016
Chris H.
Director of Communications
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pica9 is so cool. The interface looks great, the company is easy to work with, and it is super versatile. We did stop using it, though, because we didn't have the right staffing to be able to manage it. For big brands, this shouldn't be a problem. For us, we needed more of a managed solution so we ended up switching, even though I think it may be an inferior product.

Vorteile: The features are great--if you know how to set them up. The fact that someone can dynamically size an ad (think of how responsive web design works) is so cool. Definitely a selling feature here. The organization of the system is great, too. Plus, the people are Pica9 are very easy to work with and supportive!

Nachteile: Creating templates and, more specifically, assigning assets to them, is a bit hard. I don't know how this compares to other systems, though. You need someone with more time to dedicate to this system than I had.

Its great for Digital Asset Management.

Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Shriya C.
Account Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: With CampaignDrive, localizing content is a breeze. Its nice for Print templates from this you can import your templates just in seconds , and you can also deploy your templates whenever needed.

Nachteile: I really like this software and I found that customer support is great when it comes to any help.Its worth the money paid for it.