Complete Agency Solutions Erfahrungen

Über Complete Agency Solutions

CRM mit Lead-Tracking, Drip-Marketing, Angebotsrechner und Provisionsberechnung. Integriertes Wählsystem/Massenversand von Textnachrichten.

Erfahre mehr über Complete Agency Solutions

The support is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this system.

We can add a user account but it is limited as to what they can do. To the point that they are counter productive.

Bewertungen zu Complete Agency Solutions

5,0
5,0

Complete Agency Solutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Complete Agency Solutions bereits verwendet?

Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most organized CRM system

It's very organized and it helps a lot when it comes to my job. It works smoothly and it efficiently improves our job role.

None so far. It really helps me a lot with my job so nothing for now.

Frank
MGA / President in USA

Our Agency Experiance!

Kommentare: Things of value that we have solved has been the ability to track commissions, policies, clients and combine calendar features to a useful level!

We were struggling with several programs that never really did 100% of what we needed to run our office. We shopped, got free trials and phone support for perhaps a dozen different solutions. When we found Cloudia Assistant, I approached it, as I had been accustomed to, with a very critical view. Very quickly things changed. Cost was much better for our small agency than the others. Features were exactly what we needed to track and maintain clients, insurance companies, policies and commissions! In addition, worked well with doing mailings, etc.!

What we liked least about the software was while the price is great and seems to be directed to individual agents, I'd like to see some type of "lite" version to work with our agents. We can add a user account but it is limited as to what they can do....to the point that they are counter productive. Perhaps develop a user level that has more capabilities but falls short of being a fully active user. My staff that have little to no need for full accounts often need to access our clients data and it then becomes difficult for us!

Deborah
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Automated system delivers your emails to thousands of customers

Kommentare: Being able to target and reach more potential clients in an automated format

Easy to use. Validates outbound emails and pulls them out of rotation if bad address or addressee is a know complainer about spam.

Having to manualy remove each invalid e mail is time consuming

Scott
Director of Sales & Marketing in USA
Computer-Software

Best CRM for Insurance

Kommentare: You will note I am biased because I work for the company offering this product but I have to tell you: I have used more than a dozen different CRM and when it comes to drip marketing, this is the easiest system I have ever learned and used. I can create an email campaign is less than a minute and the options are just what the insurance industry needs. Free Tech Support and Training with no setup fees makes Cloudia the best value available in professional CRMs at only $29.99 per month. One sale and you've paid for it for a year. The fact that you can get a CRM with lead tracking, commission calculation, drip marketing, health quote engine and customized views of your data makes this a very full featured product but integration with CallFire as the dialing machines puts the cherry on top.

Very easy to learn and use drip marketing system.

No advertising so few people have ever heard of it.

Mike
Sales Agent in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpicity

Kommentare: I have used it for 10 plus years (originally it was the desktop version) and I have thousands of people in the system that I have kept for years. I love the simplicity of the Cloudia system.

I love the fact that I can get to my prospect info ASAP. There is not a lot of windows that I have to move through to get to the info and enter in info or send emails. It is plain and simple. It does not COST me time to use Cloudia

I wish I could pull up info around people's birthday that way I could target those who are turning 65 and aging into Medicare.

Jeanne Anne
Jeanne Anne
Satellite Division in USA

Great System

I use Cloudia daily. It is a great system to help organize and work leads. It is easy to use but I recommend the training that is available if you are new to the system. The support is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this system.

I do not like only being able to delete leads 250 at a time that is like watching paint dry but I still wouldn't quit using Cloudia.

Jonathan
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Relationship Management

1) Manage your relationships 2) Generate leads effectively and efficiently 3) Take control of your time 4) Initiate and track marketing campaigns 5) Know where you stand in your business 6) Access your CRM from anywhere

I do not have ant dislikes about this software.

Richard
Senior agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't live without it!

The fact that I can track all of my business keep all of my clients and contacts in one place easily updated with preset trickle-down emails and call fire it just can't be beat...

The editing features of emails and the fact that can only do one attachment pre email

Stanley
Insurance Broker in USA

This is what I was looking for in an CRM

Kommentare: I had a problem with finding an CRM that track clients information and assist with mailing. That didn't have flyers that you would have to use.

Being able to download leads from different programs. Having the option of automatic emails upon entering new leads. Automatic email and email templates. Email validation, records of communications. Standard/Personal Folders.

Not being able to delete some email records in the email folders.

William
Sales in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cloudia

Functionality is unlike any other I have seen across multiple industries.

As with any cloud based package, you are at the mercy of your connection

cheprot
EDITOR in Kenia
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

efficiency

Kommentare: insurance covers . i have had problems with insurance cover and cloudia assistant has helped in solving this issues

When one needs to apply fior an insurance cover then cloudia assistant that provide insurance cover for companies that want to take insurance for its workers

keep up the good work improve on the bugs for ease access and use of the site

Ali
insurance agent in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

New User

Email drips, personalizations of the emails

I don't like learning new software programs