BestAutoRenew Erfahrungen

Über BestAutoRenew

Marketing-Automation-Software für Etsy-Verkäufer. Verkäufer können ihre Angebote automatisieren sowie Verkaufsveranstaltungen, Banner und mehr erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über BestAutoRenew

Helps navigate how to be position your items for consumer appeal.

The program itself can be a little overwhelming at first and it is paid software so you have a small monthly fee to pay.

Bewertungen zu BestAutoRenew

BestAutoRenew hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BestAutoRenew bereits verwendet?

Matt F.
Photographer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes selling on etsy slightly easier

Kommentare: Selling on etsy is easy, but can also be a pain to get yourself out there. EtsyMarketingTool makes things slightly easier by helping you promote your store in an easy to use interface. Setting up sales and coupons is also very useful. I wish there was a bit more features, but for the most part, I'm happy with what's offered and it has helped.

Easy to use and does help my selling and exposure

With there was a bit more features to promote with.

Natalia D.

ETSY Marketplace

Kommentare: ETSY Marketing Tool is still a great website to use for business. I would still recommend ETSY to my friends and family.

I loved how I could upload several images for one product in order to showcase my handcrafted items. I also loved how there were different customizable options such as width, color, quantity, description etc. I also love the ETSY community and how we all could collaborate and share creative ideas. One last feature I really love is being able to go on "vacation mode".

When first creating my ETSY profile, I did have trouble with configuring the correct pixel size of my images. The pricing was .20 cents per listing and 5% for each sale made. It was okay at first but as time went on it really started to add up.

Diana K.

It's alright

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It has a great idea, and would be useful for the right person.

Generally I moved away from Etsy because it was just too expensive, so was no longer needed

Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This tool was great when Etsy was great but after Etsy changes, I’ve pulled away

Kommentare: This tool was incredibly helpful when Etsy was my main store, as Etsy has made unfavorable changes and I’ve been moving my store to my own site and other platforms, this tool doesn’t have much value for me anymore.

My favorite feature of this software was the ability to bulk edit my pricing for hundreds of listings quickly and easily. I also liked being able to save all of my active listings. Bulk editing tags also came in handy.

The things I least liked about this software all stem from disliking changes Etsy has made. Etsy has forced sellers to lie and call shipping free and add it to the item price if they want to show up early in search results. This penalizes my customers who purchase multiple items and I’m not comfortable with that. This tool doesn’t work with other platforms, so as I pull away from Etsy it doesn’t help me.

Victoria S.
Designer in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must software for Etsy sellers

Kommentare: As an Etsy seller, I looked to increase my shop exposure and sales. I signed up for a free trial on their bestautorenew.com site and was very happy with its Etsy sellers marketing tools. I'm using it for over two years now, and it saves time and increases my jewelry sales. It allows me to automatically renew my listings, create sale events and add beautiful banners, and also post on my social. I recommend BestAutoRenew.com to Etsy sellers who are looking to grow their business.

The software includes all marketing tools for Etsy sellers. And, they always add more features like the sale banner for Etsy and social media for Etsy.

Megan B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's great

Kommentare: Overall, it is a wonderful tool for small businesses, and I recommend it to friends who do side hobbies and want to start seriously making a little money from them.

It's a great tool to use for a business owner who wants to keep their monthly bills low cost. It has great tools to help a small business owner learn how to market efficiently.

I would not recommend for a larger business to use this software as it doesn't allow enough independence and room for a large business. If you already own a large business, you won't most likely don't need to sell on this marketplace or use the helpful small business tools.

Teresa L.

Etsy Marketing Tool

Kommentare: I love this Tool

I been using this product for about 6 months and I love it. It helps me a lot with posting on all my social media. It help with uploading a lot of the same type of products in bulk. I love that I can turn all my photos into videos which help customers to see the product in a more live view.

Only thing I don't like is this should be free item to long time sellers. We pay a lot of fees and we also pay every time we upload a product unlike many other marketplaces. Also, Etsy need to start charging a monthly fee to eliminate so many fake shops which is bringing down Etsy TrustPilot score.

Victoria L.
HR Coordinator in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great varitety of tools!

Kommentare: Helped us promote the product in ways we didn't think of before.

I have been using this for over 2 years to help my parents run their Etsy Shop. It has a variety of amazing tools and really helps us increase their sales.

Overall no cons if you take your time and learn the program - it is well worth the small fee you have to pay for it!

Dawn G.

Affordable Asset for Etsy Owners

Kommentare: If you're looking for CONVENIENCE then this platform is for you. If you're looking for a truly unique way to build your Etsy business- there are better apps out there. The asset to having this specific tool is that you have everything you need to effectively promote your Etsy business in one place.

Overall, this platform offers very quick and simple ways to build your Etsy business. You can set up personalized renewals for items in your shop, set up sales, and advertise your Etsy business on social media platforms with the help of the Platform. It's nice to have everything for your Etsy shop promotion conveniently located in one area.

Unfortunately, everything this app offers can be done for free outside of the app. You can advertise, on your own social media platforms, without the help of the app. You can automate your Etsy business needs through your Etsy dashboard. The only real "perk" to this app is having everything located in one place in an organized way.

Tara H.
Tara H.
Marketing Coordinator & Corporate Social Responsibility Officer in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Insights and Reach

Kommentare: This is a great place to level up your creative business and provides a borrowed channel of engaged​ consumers.

Using this tool helped me gain insights into what keywords consumers were using to find my products and which ones actually converted them. I was able to easily set-up paid ads and track sales.

There could be additional functionality, but that is also said coming with a marketing background. My belief is that this​ tool is built for those with no experience, so it does the job.

Michelle F.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Etsy Marketing

Kommentare: Etsy marketing is easy to navigate and use. There are several options when you are using this tool ie sale or coupon. I definitely notice an increase in orders when I run a store wide sale.

There isn’t anything that i felt was a downfall about this software

Colleen L.
Small business owner in USA

Great for marketing

Kommentare: Overall experience was a positive one. I would recommend this software to anyone that uses Etsy.

The thing I liked most about this software was how easy it made it to market my products.

The think I liked least was that there weren’t that many options for promotions.

Mya G.
Sahm in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great for business

It helps promote and get your business out into the public eye. Reasonably priced.

For smaller business it might be price upfront. Might be better for an already established business with good customer revenue.

Samantha G.
Owner/Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helped me grow my etsy business

Helps me get my etsy listing views higher and gets my available items seen by more people. This definitely boosted my sales!

Denise T.
RN, Retired in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Selling my Earrings!

Kommentare: Etsy reaches a vast platform of buyers, making your product accessible to the multitudes!

Etsy is easy to use compared to Word Press. You don't have to be tech savvy to use Etsy. I lost money with Word Press, but make some profit with Etsy.

I haven't found any cons using Etsy. ase of use is important to me and Etsy is fairly easy to use.

Office Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not bad, but not a lot of tools/options

It's easy to use the tool to boost your Etsy listings. You can choose which items you want to promote. You can set the maximum you're willing to spend each day to promote your items. You have the ability to setup coupons and sales.

Not enough options. It would be nice to have some other ways to get your items out there. Promoting only works if they are looking for a specific item. It would be nice to be able to "purchase" a set time of day/week where your store would be featured.

Amanda E.
VT in USA
Tierarzt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Etsy Review

Kommentare: Amazing for small business. Easy to print shipping labels. Highly recommended

I absolutely love Etsy. App is easy for selling products and writing reviews. As a seller I have stat right at my finger tips

It takes a lot of information to post a new product. It is very time consuming and honestly there are way too many options to choose from

Controlador de obra montaje mecánico in Venezuela

good

Kommentare: It was good, it helped me to promote my products on my social networks.

that you can promote the products by different social networks like Twitter and Facebook is added to the banners to the images and increase your exposure. also has an option to schedule events.

It is a little complicated to use and some options are missing such as providing the rating of visits in the promotional products.

James D.
owner operator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Benefits of Etsy

Kommentare: Overall, the software is reliable and a good way to bring in traffic to your business.

Etsy is a very professional operating software, while utilizing the software I found it very user-friendly and very easy to navigate. My company makes use of Etsy by advertising and marketing strategies.

The only thing that was not helpful was that there's no drop shipping option in the software to my knowledge.

Chelsea E.
Small buisness owner in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for small businesses

This software gives the ability for small buisness to utilize an online marketplace

The fees associate with Etsy have increased in recent years

Amber D.
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Does everything you need in one place

Kommentare: I just started selling on my Etsy a few months ago and I feel like the Etsy Marketing Tool helped me take the business on Etsy to the next level.

I like that the Etsy marketing tool allows you to take care of all you would need in one place. You can schedule sales, promotions, and posts and turn your photos into videos.

There aren't a lot of customizable options and everything you do here can be done outside of the app.

Holly S.

BestAutoRenew Review

The software is easy to use and brings success to my business.

It can be expensive and repetitive at times.

Stacey G.
Owner in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Etsy Marketing Tool

Helps navigate how to be position your items for consumer appeal.

Some of the Etsy tools are United States centric and do not work as well for Canadian sellers.

Vice President Of Technology & Operations in USA
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Need Budget First

Very easy to use, integrates with many other tools

We didn’t get sales as a result but that was because we lacked budget.

Mollie C.
owner in USA

love Best Auto Renew

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Helps me to stay organized and save time on renewing. I love how I can set up different groups for different renew frequencies.