Über Clinked

Clinked bietet anpassbare Kundenportale für Unternehmen. Teile Dateien sicher, kommuniziere mit Kunden und verfolge deine Aufgaben.

Erfahre mehr über Clinked

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Clinked bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Alex S.
Alex S.
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We had been managing our client communications via email and a series of forwards and bcc's. We had been managing our drafts via links to the cloud. Now, all of that is in a streamlined and unambiguous format. No more checking in with a team member to make sure we're talking about the same draft, and no more messy email threads with information we might only need to know.

I've been looking for a one-stop-shop solution, and I've finally found it with Clinked! Seriously, this hunt has been a long time in the making. As an attorney, I need a way to keep my discussions, thoughts, and documents organized and secure. I have not been able to find a solution as clean as this one. All the other solutions fall short by either failing to hit a specific need or having sloppy execution. The white-label feature is a great add; clients experience the portal as an extension of our brand, which removes some of the hesitancy when you tell anyone to add a new tool. I also love the notification digest feature. We get pretty busy, and I need to be updated on what's going on in my firm, but I'd drown if I get every notification immediately. There's another tool in the Clinked feature set that I've been itching to use but haven't had the time to play with: document annotations. Clinked loads a preview of the documents you upload to the portal, and their preview feature offers ways to notate the record and dynamically update what is served to others with access to the record. I keep thinking I'm done talking about Clinked as I write this review, then I think of another feature that excites me, so I'll leave this one final feature I can't get enough of — the linking. Clinked offers ways to have discussions, schedule tasks, calendar events, upload docs, and share notes. Each of these features permits links, and when you go to enter links, it gives you an organized li

The bad stuff about Clinked isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but there is some room for improvement. The help videos feel more like marketing videos, and sometimes you need to intuit your solution because there are gaps in the help docs. The gaps aren't significant. They are primarily things like how to combine certain features to get the desired outcome. The only other thing that I wish was different was the UI. Everything is organized well but looks dated, kind of like an internal company server. I don't think the fix needs to be too complicated; sure, they could redesign it themselves, but I'd settle for the ability to add our own CSS. All-in-all, the good far outweighs the bad, but hopefully, this comment serves as food for thought for Clinked.

Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Head Of Sales Marketing in Philippinen

Client Portal branded for your Business

Kommentare: Overall, Clinked is a very promising software for Branded / White Labelled Client Portals. It has a very enterprise look and feel. It has a mobile app which you can request for white label as well, but for a more hefty one time pricing. The features are very spot on for a client portal which is sharing of information, files, and communication with your clients all in one place. Gone were the days that people rely on emails, communicators, all communications can now be done through a single portal and our business looks more professional and organized.

What I liked the most about the software is that the interface is very clean, very organized, and very user friendly. We were able to rebrand the entire customer portal in just a few minutes with our own logo, custom domain name, favicon, and headers for each group / client. Just love how I can embed Google docs into the portal, embed media from external websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Fleeq, Brandquiz, etc. We even have access via their mobile app! Our existing and new clients love it so much!

What we liked the least about Clinked is that there are no integrations to other software that we currently use. The only integration is Adobe Sign which we don't have. Further, the storage limitations for the plan we bought is very limiting, so a lot of the users are suggesting integrations with Google Drive, Onedrive, etc. The member limitations is also a setback as we need to constantly check for available licenses given the limit on the licenses.

Johanna L.
Director in UK

Great Company!!!

Kommentare: Easy to use and it always feels secure with you guys. I really like that all information can be kept in one place.

easy to use

none

Jay G.
Jay G.

Great Software!!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far its awesome and my clients love it. I hope it continues to get better and that I continue to expand with it in the near future!

What a fantastic software to help me run my multiple businesses. It's a secure client portal that helps me stay organized with my clients, which are numerous. It also helps that I'm a freelancer, doing MANY different things for many different people, but it's all easily trackable and easy to separate, so no confusion here. So far, this tool is making my life WAY easier!

So far nothing much to complain about - maybe that the price increases a little heftily for more storage and people, but we will see how it goes forward. It's possible I will be able to manage it better than I think.

Benjamin P.
CEO in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Clinked a collaborative tool to be used on your mobile, tablet or your desktop/laptop

Kommentare: I do use it with my customer, anythings are in one place, easy to set up.
Mobile (IOS and Android) are available.
Chat can be written in the app, so you are alerted from the app...just great.
Store, share information, a dashboard to see in a glinch which pages are filled in, which document are uploaded and who did!

easy to set up, everything you want to share or upload is in your hand, thanks to the mobile app for Tablet, Phone, Desktop...design what you want, embed information in your pages in your groups, share with dedicated people! Plus : a project management (collaborative tool), but not for Project Management (like a Gantt, task attribution...

I faced troubles with some of my clients email (the CLINKED firewall did not accept them!) Hard to have a quick response less than 7 days! Did not find out how to sync my Google Calendar with my events (maybe it does not exist..)

Alexander R.
Alexander R.
Project Development Officer in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and versatile platform

Kommentare: The Clinked team is very helpful and are professional in all of their interactions. We have enjoyed our use of the Clinked platform for our business and will continue to recommend the company.

Clinked allows you to share files and create content easily within a team. They are also able to create a private cloud which can be used for many different purposes tailored to your business.

Our private cloud is highly functional, yet is difficult to customise from our (customer) end. I would appreciate increased flexibility and customisation from within the platform.

Alani S.
Alani S.
Quelle: GetApp

I love using Clinked client portal to work on projects with my small team.

Kommentare: Clinked is great for remote working. It’s fast and secure for me to share documents with my clients in America and Australia, the features like Discussions and Instant Messenger allows my team to communicate our ideas from within one cloud environment, and the Events calendar is perfect for keeping everyone informed of upcoming events/deadlines! Bonus points for the white label branding and mobile app, too.

It’s just the best choice to share documents.

It allows my team to communicate from withing our environment

Igor S.
Igor S.
Legal Researcher in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unique Collaboration Tool

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love Clinked because it makes it easy to get started with my own business. It is a simple way for me to share my professional documents with clients and get feedback. I also love that it is easy to use and that I can get started with it for free. I highly recommend Clinked for anyone who is looking to start their own business or is looking for a better way of sharing their work with others.

I would like to have more storage. And they could improve the UI.

Sumit D.
Sumit D.
Quelle: GetApp

Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there

Kommentare: Clinked is one of the best client portal software out there. I am currently working in an organisation where we have different units at different locations and we were encountering a lot of problem in data sharing, communication and accessing the same files in different locations. However when we started using Clinked everything sorted out. It provides an ample amount of space for storing and sharing data with high level of security. Communication between units placed at different locations became very easy and efficient. Our files can be accessed by multiple people at the same time. It has many features like viewing files without downloading them, fast uploading, applying lock to prevent data tampering and lot more. I appreciate this product and it's one of the best in the market.

Alex P.
Web Designer in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

A professional portal

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very much enjoying using clinked, and my clients have commented on how they like it too, a great tool for client management.

Clinked is a fantastic app for freelancers. It provides a really well organised and professional workflow which will save you time and effort.

The notifications have quite a large delay, though I feel this is due t an issue with my setup.

Simon A.
Senior Designer in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Client Friendly Portal

Kommentare: Great portal for business use. All your information is logged for easy reference . Good features for downloading files and easy for clients to log on and review. Several people can join in which is great for the client. You have everything from files to discussions in one easy accessible place. Been using everyday now for about a year. Would highly recommend

Easy to use. Great for clients to interact. All information in one place. Good options for and easy to use file downloads which clients can comment on. Great to use for reference later as everything relating to each job is in one place. A good modern communication solution.

Picture download box a little small even when enlarged. NO SPELL CHECK which is very frustrating and time consuming especially for clients - can be very off putting.

Cisco L.
Indien
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lucky to have Clinked for my business

Kommentare: 'I've used lots of file sharing and office management platforms, but have never seen as good as the Clinked is. I am very pleased to integrate Clinked and its Project Management capability is comparable. Via the same platform today, I can expect to render excellent communication and a fast response with my team, which is mandatory for any business. Highest quality services that are enough to run entire business activities smoothly! I can only say that Clinked is an honest and decent platform which always supports us in boosting our professional identity along with higher customer retention. Overall this product is great and I'm the one, very confident in moving forward with the same.'

Simon A.
Kitchen designer in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good overall software. Easy to use and client friendly.

Kommentare: Good client comunication

A good base and great communication tool. Everything is logged. Makes dealing with clients a good experience for all party's. Good upload tools for downloading pics. Generally good client feedback up to date. I use this site on a daily basis and would highly recommend

There is no spell check facility which can be off putting for clients. This is something I would like to see added. The site does sometimes seem a little slow downloading pages and content

Marc N.
CEO in UK

A great tool to share documents in a safe secure manner

Kommentare: Efficient distribution of material

The ease of use, definitely. The ability to share documents with individual permission levels. Collaborate seamlessly - comment on documents, assign actions, put in an approval process

Offline access could be improved. Filtering and sorting search - it tends to throw up a lot of results

Karl G.
Proprietor in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great portal for my design business

Kommentare: I was unsuccessfully (things would fall through the cracks) using all types of channels to manage projects and project assets - DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email, Trello, etc. Now Clinked allows me to manage the projects from a single location. And the white labeling makes me look a lot more professional than I probably am.

Clinked allows me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets, comments and more right from within the portal. I'm not clicking into all the third party websites like DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email and more to keep a project on track. About the only project related tool, I use outside of Clinked is my billing software.

I do wish the interface was a little better looking and had more features for customization and white labeling.

Steven M.
CEO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clinked for all.

Kommentare: We love Clinked! It is one of the best collaboration tools for the money and provides the great tools we really need for collaboration anywhere in the world.

The secure file sharing and task management tools are great for a distributed team.

I wish it had a built-in project management tool with dependency charts.

Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great product but a little pricey

Kommentare: It's a beautiful platform for a client portal, I just wish the starter plan included all the features and maybe just limited the number of groups or members. It's awkward that you have a tasks option in all groups but are limited to using them in only some groups unless you upgrade.

It's easy to use and set up, I invite my clients to share information with me through this platform and it is pretty self explanatory. I really like the activity feed that shows who has done what when in chronological order.

I was surprised that I had to upgrade to use Tasks in all of my groups. I guess you can use some them in some groups with the $99/month plan but need to upgrade to use them in all groups. The jump in price to the next level is significant so I am looking at other options because tasks are the thing I need most.

Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
IT Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding client portal and effective communication tool indeed.

Clinked software is a splendid software through which clients can interacts very easily. One can have all information in one place by using this software. It is quite simple to download files on which clients can give comments of their own. One of the excellent portal widely used for business purposes.

When I talk about cons, I would say this software has small picture download box even after enlarging. Another con is that Spell check feature is missing in it which makes the clients confused and consume much time.

Umetin
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Absolutely fantastic tool for our business and the clients

Kommentare: We have only been using Clinked for the last few days started internally within a small team, now inviting customers and thinking about using it as a customer portal for our clients, I must say I am impressed with the tool so far. Having tried many other collaboration tool for projects in the past, this not only provides the best user experience but also comes with comprehensive wiki functionality and bulk file upload, email upload functions. They even transcode videos uploaded. Fantastic!

Easy to use, Google Apps integration, Social features and more importantly they have their own desktop SmartSync app which allows you to sync files/folder intelligently. Safe Delete and Smart Sync is really good compare to Dropbox for Business

It is not free Smart Sync Desktop tool is only available for windows

Jonathan M.
Quelle: GetApp

A Godsend for Project Management!

Kommentare: We've recently had major communication issues inside our company regarding our internal controls and overall disclosure process. The result has been a major disruption in our ability to ensure our clients that we exercise full transparency. Thanks to a recommendation from an industry professional, we overhauled our entire company software and made Clinked our main internal communication system. Almost immediately, thanks to a minimal training period due to Clinked's intuitive features and layout, we noticed a major improvement in employee communication and collaboration, both at the micro and macro level. Our project leaders, especially, were overjoyed at their ability to manage projects from start to finish through Clinked's Project Management Support Tools. Project members are able to set up and view tasks easily and project leaders can improve or reject them through Clinked. Additional features include the ability to create team meetings, as well as the invite list, and to integrate everything with iCalendar and sync them to all employee smartphones and tablets. We've only scratched the surface with what Clinked can do!

Mark H.
Mark H.
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, a clinked Solution that Works

Kommentare: Having branded customer portals is excellent and one of the reasons we use Clinked. The amount of storage which gets included​ is on the low end. Luckily there is an option to connect Google Drive. Still,​ we would welcome more native storage.

Clinked being a customer portal or workplace, call it an extranet, are some ways of describing this product. But where it stands out from similar products is that the workplaces are brandable per customer! We got some excellent​ good compliments from some of our customers.

Clinked currently does not have video chat included in the platform and from what we have learned are not planning so shortly​. That is a shame. Having video chat functionality​ integrated would make it more complete and would save us using another tool for that. So, here is to hoping that Clinked will change their mind about this.

Brook L.
Brook L.

I am impressed!

Kommentare: Clinked is a awesome software for collaborating with clients and team members! Great experience, amazing features (like the file sharing and shared calendar) and white-label branding makes it stand out from competitors... highly recommend for every business, from enterprises to freelancers!

white label branding, easy navigation, external file sharing, PM tools

There is nothing to be improved!

Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Excellent application

Kommentare: I recently just subscribed to Clinked. A friend recommended this software to me, saying that it will help me with business organization. Mostly I need it for file sharing, group chats, discussions and general team collaboration. I subscribed for a free trial and honestly felt that the use of Clinked was a need for the company. I am a manager at a small company and we were facing several issues communicating with each other. Use of email or FB could be a solution but Clinked is a much more professional solution to this issue.
We often have to share files to Italy or Netherlands, instant chat or instant sharing of files was an issue. It was hard for all of the three teams to work together and Clinked is helping us manage this issue. Another feature which is worth using this app is Video hosting and viewing without the need to download and the Universal search.

Easy to navigate. the features are very helpful.

none I can think of.

Della C.
Freelancer in Nigeria
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Top Rated

Kommentare: I work remotely and one of the frustration issues is how to connect to clients and other team members as this plays a major role in my profession which led to the quest of seeking the help of a reliable platform or software to take the task but all to no avail; I got software though but they were all scrap as most of them were not able to meet 30% of my need, I missed some file/document while some software were not able to transfer large files.
All this happened until a friend told me about Clicked, he mentioned some awesome features and the software and why I just have to try it. I hurried up to their website and immediately placed an order for the software; the software is simply the best among others, awesome features, great experience and user friendly interface.
I highly recommend the tool.

Gonzalo B.
CMO in Chile
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Inspire your clients with a well thought client portal experience

Kommentare: It's great, very reliable and intuitive. It has a lot of features and you can even design your mobile app with them.

Putting up a client portal is something that can give you a hard time. Clinked makes that process easy for you (and you can go totally white label with it).

The looks is still kinda' old fashioned, and the processing time of actions inside the platform could make you feel like it's jammed.