Über Ease

Verabschiede dich von Papier und sag Hallo zu Ease.

Erfahre mehr über Ease

It used to be a good value, providing decent entry-level BenAdmin for a reasonable cost.

ACA reporting - this can be challenging and sometimes they are not able to fix mistakes that occur (such as newborn dependents don't show up until the month after their birth).

Bewertungen zu Ease

Ease hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ease bereits verwendet?

Willie
Willie
Employee Benefit Consultant in USA

EaseCentral is an incredible service and a tremendous value for the yearly investment

Kommentare: My clients and I use it and we like it. Here's a recent quote..."2018 is going well... We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "

My clients and I love EaseCentral because it is easy to use. Here's a recent direct quote from a client: "So far this year is going welll. We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy as the Director of Operation and HR Manager. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. " EaseCentral has allowed me to win new business because they were so impressed with the new hire on-boarding capabilities and benefit enrollment & management functionality of the platform. Also, I like that I can teach my clients how to use it themselves and administer their own benefits in about 10-30 minutes of training. Bottom line is it's easy to learn and use.

About the only thing I don't like about EaseCentral is recently their Customer Success Support team must have just grown. When I called into EaseCentral in the past I would almost always get a person that I recognized and had worked with before. The last 2-3 times I've called in to ask a question of the support team, I feel that I got a new person and I honestly think I knew more about EaseCentral's features and capabilities than he/she did. That's about it...everything else is really 2 thumbs up. That's my feedback and the feedback from my clients have been very positive too. Thanks,

Anne

Pro's and Cons

Kommentare: Building benefits into EASE is not easy. I have helped other agencies get started with the product. 1 agency had it for a year and their Admin person had watched Video after training video but had yet to get 1 group finished on the system where they could actually use it.
We spent 2 days training them IN PERSON and getting them up and running.
Recently, Ive been helping another agent - again NEW to the system. They seriously messed up deductions on about 4 cases, as well as employee applications as you have to be careful naming plans and checking that if an employee selects each plan the apps are marked correctly. In this case- Met life dental apps were not being marked when employees selected dental, due to the Plan name being wrong in the set up. Another problem was due to setting up employees with JOB CLASSES - But not offering the each plan to ALL CLASSES ... I explained to this agent Employee Class better Match the Benefit set up OTHERWISE - NEVER USE JOB CLASSES UNLESS IT"S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. For new users - building groups into EASE can lead to a myriad of issues. This goes away once you become proficient - but the learning curve can be devastating to agencies as we can lose cases over errors.

EASE - Has User friendly screens and Reports. It is easier for employees to use and navigate benefits. We also like the EASE phone app

We hate the Legacy mapping fees - particularly on the supplemental insurances such as vision and life as these fees practically take away our commissions on those plans. We spend time selling those as added value benefits , it's time consuming with very small commissions, so it's a RUB when EASE takes the equivalent of those commissions monthly for the Legacy mapping fees . These NEW additional fees can increase the software monthly charge by 30%

Maria
CEO in USA

Originally Great but declining

Kommentare: Overall experience has just been okay. As I said in the title, originally it was great but over the past several years it's been declining as they've gotten bigger and have made updates to their company structure. The product is good and we continue to use it because we can't move platforms during the busiest time of the year for our agency. However, we are exploring other options. Ease's support area is bare and rarely provides solutions. It's very difficult to get a support ticket answered. If you aren't sure which department you should select for your issue sometimes it will go unanswered because you selected the incorrect department. When you notify ease support of issues with the rates they pulled from Vericred, you are told you are wrong even though the rates you are providing them are the rates you received from the carrier. Then they expect you to manually add the rates yourself if you are needing them updated quickly. With the growth of Ease it's is evident that they are simply money motivated. Our contract was recently renewed and the previous discount went away. When asked for another discount similar to what we previously had we were told what was in it for Ease to provide another discount as before. We are sticking around for at least another year but with this attitude its hard to say anything positive about a company who cares more about money than the product they are putting out.

What I originally liked about Ease was that it was user friendly, support staff was accessible and had an easy interface. Integration with our business was seamless and had the tools we needed to set up our business and clients for success.

There are some capabilities missing such as being able to really be notified when an employee has completed their enrollment. Or when the employer has added an employee. Or being able to pull a deduction report only for employees who are new hires and not the entire company roster. I don't like how there's little integration with other insurance companies. Other enrollment platforms have several integrations.

Gloria
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease is always improving

Kommentare: I have had a great experience. Ease takes my suggestions for any type of improvement into consideration and is great on customer service.

They are easy to navigate and they improve their software all the time.

Nothing. This software is great and the employees love it.

Tiffany
Lead Ben Admin System Specialist in USA

Using Ease with Ease

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ease has been great. It has allowed us to grow our business drastically by providing a streamlined, simplistic technology solution. Although, we have found that we have increasingly grown dissatisfied with the service provided by Ease Support.

Ease is one of the first ben admin systems I utilized when beginning my employment in the insurance industry. Due to it's simplicity and user friendliness, it has always been a preferred system to utilize. Not only is system configuration a breeze, but we find that our clients easily get accustomed to how the system operates as a whole.

The biggest con about Ease is its customer service. We have not had a great experience with our designated Customer Success Managers, as we have experienced lack of response and extreme delays in issue resolution. When reaching out to Support, we are frequently told different information by various representatives spoken to.

Harley
Broker in USA

Top Choice

Kommentare: Ease has been a solution to the Covid 19 problem where enrollment can be done by the employees at their homes. It has also been wonderful for groups with employees in multiple states for them to enroll on-line. And there is no missing information as the program requires answers before you can go to the next section. Customer support is right there to help you, no long waits that stops your progress.

The Ease software is easy to use. Adding a new company is a snap because all the product data, forms and plan designs are in the Ease library. Plan Administrators love the fact that all of their employee's information is at their fingertips and chasing illegible enrollment forms is a thing of the past. And, 1095 ACA reporting is quick and easy. A Great feature is that you have a Success Manager assigned to you so you can get up and running quickly and someone to go to for assistance with any feature.

I am waiting for integration with some of the largest carriers to take place so enrollments and terminations would be automated. However, Ease has added multiple carriers to that list, just not the ones I sell.

Matthew
Client Services Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease Greatest Tool for Brokers to have!!!

Kommentare: Fantastic! The first minute that I heard about ease, I was all over it and wanted to see the product immediately. From that day 4+ years ago I haven't stopped using ease whatsoever- the truth is that ease has been a power-play tool for me in my multiple implementations. If I ever hit a wall and there is an issue, I love how ease is always there to fix and assist with the problem. I can not recommend ease enough- this has changed my productivity and ability to engage my clients and their employees.

I love the User experience of the software compared to other competitors in the marketplace. The overall system is wonderful, works like a charm, super easy to administer benefits. The software is always driving forward and enhancing their capabilities, so for my sake I can't choose just 1 thing about ease because everything works perfectly.

I would like more flexibility with the document generator for custom documents. The employees need some expansion on types of income/compensation that the employer can have as options. It would be nice to have the ability for Per Diem compensation, hourly plus salary pay types...more options

Maria
HR Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EASE made easy!

Kommentare: You basically set up all your plans and emails that you want to send to employees. Add all employees in with an excel sheet. Then you can start by sending an email that goes out to employees to select their benefits. You can even put a video like a tutorial on how to use.

I loved that this software is friendly user for both the administrator and for our staff. I never receive any complaints from our employees.

Honestly, I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. It's so easy to maintain.

Victoria
Victoria
Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your benefits administration easy with Ease!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. A little overwhelming in the beginning when first implementing groups, but client support has increased and made it easier over the years.

This platform puts the employee in the driver seat for managing their profile and benefit elections. The platform provides legible forms for carrier submission or helps integrate an electronic feeds for eligible carrier partnerships. Ease provides very details support with check lists, tasks and videos to guide ease administrators.

I would like to see more medical carrier connections for Washington state.

Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Intuitive, easy to use

Kommentare: Companies love Ease when I introduce it to them. It's simple, clean-looking, and cuts down on paperwork.

I like how intuitive the software is; everything is where I think it will be.

I don't like that I have to add certain history manually (for example, the previously-taken PTO in EaseHR).

Bill
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Bill Warren's Ease Review

The most value I find with the software is that information I need for my clients is readily available. Information on specific employees or the descriptions of a client's benefits are just a click away. Enrolling new groups and open enrollment are much easier since employees receive the enrollment material electronically which includes their benefits and payroll deductions so they can make informed decision. The employer and I can track progress and receive information on a more timely basis and the enrollment material we receive is legible. I can easily download employee enrollment information to the insurance company's enrollment format which save time and is completely accurate. Enrolling new employees during the plan year is much easier for the employer, employee and broker.

The main issue that I find with the software is that it does not connect with my insurance companies. Currently only 1 of my insurance companies is connected with Ease. Due to the non-connectivity, I have to manually input changes in enrollment. When my customers add to delete employees on their insurance plan, I have to manually make the change on the insurance company's web site. It really simplifies the process for the 1 insurance company that's connected to Ease.

Regina
Senior Account Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease Platform Works for our Clients Benefits Administration Needs

Kommentare: Ease is a system that we use daily to manage our clients benefits and its one that works for our clients needs.

We handle most our our clients benefits administration in Ease and it is a user friendly system. We have no issues with setting up new clients and maintaining our clients renewals each year. The system tracks open enrollment progress for us and new hire enrollments, terminations, or QLE. All around it is a great system for benefits administration. The carrier connections with Ease is an awesome feature that has helped cut down time of processing for our clients.

There are many great features that we aren't familiar with and have yet to use. It would be great if our clients used more than just the benefits administration feature and this is something we have to explores. Two clients have their payroll integrated with Ease and at first it wasn't clear on how the deductions needed to be sent over to the payroll system and we had errors. We were able to clarify the process and now the process runs smoothly.

Elizabeth
CSR in USA

Great and simple

Kommentare: Overall I like it, very easy and simple to use.

The fact that it is so easy to maneuver and if you can't figure something out you can simply call EASE and they help you, no waiting hours on hold.

The only thing is that you can't customize certain censuses, you do have some options but not many. For example including; Demographics & current plans including dependents and how they were enrolled.

Ian
Benefits Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and most importantly - it works

Kommentare: simplification of benefits administration, which continues to consume more and more time from people in the insurance industry.

After trying a wide variety of ben admin systems, my favorite aspects of EaseCentral are that it's easy to setup, user friendly for group administrators and employees to use, and it creates a centralized database with a record of all benefits decisions that are available 24/7 from anywhere. Our team can setup a client in a matter of hours even after QA testing. Anyone who's been through long setups with other systems knows the importance of being able to launch quickly. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Carol
Account Manager in USA

Appropriately Named

Kommentare: Eliminated the need to have clients use paper enrollment. Using carrier connections to transmit enrollment data saves time.

Ease is pretty intuitive to set up a new group, or renew benefits, if you are experienced with benefit admin systems. I like the "white space" appearance, both as an Admin, and for the employee experience

If there's a complicated benefits situation, Ease Customer Support isn't always available to help resolve the issue quickly, and the follow-up has been somewhat lacking. An example would be for employer groups whose coverage is secondary to Medicare for employees. An employer Administrator cannot easily toggle between the Admin view and their own Employee view, which creates a few problems. The hardest part is getting clients, and their employees, to adopt and use the system. An onboarding, or welcome call to new groups from Ease would be helpful.

Elizabeth
Benefit Account Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease Review

Kommentare: Love it.

This is such a powerful tool and is helpful in so many ways as far as employee management, benefit management, pulling reports, access to a multitude of information in one place. I have used it both to setup client groups and utilized on the other side as an employee. The employee side was easy, flows well and walks you through it!

As an administrator, the build is daunting. Unless you have a small group, with a minimal amount of benefits, it can take a long time to build, usually needing to stop and ask questions for the setup. It can get even more frustrating for big groups with multiple classes, locations, divisions, contributions, etc. However, these are the groups that usually need or want to utilize all Ease can offer. As an admin, it takes a lot of time to build, taking away from the day to day work for a broker.

Quelle: GetApp

Do not get this!! Waste of money and time!

Kommentare: No live people to talk to when there is a major issue.

Hold times are forever. You can't talk to your "Customer Success/Failure Manager" when you need something. They direct you to watching videos to resolve any issues. I don't want to watch a video. I want live help. What does the customer "success" manager do for you? Nothing. When you have an issue that needs technical support, they send it through the portal and then you wait for someone to respond and then you respond and then they respond --- and no, its not in real time. So, an urgent issue can take up to 3-5 days getting resolved. Not great customer support for anyone.

Everything. Directing me to watch videos instead of a live person.

Rob
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There are better options out there.

Kommentare: The experience was fine at first. Learning curve. Software limitations to work around. The termination experience was really shady. It should be illegal to put 90 day termination clauses in contracts where all of their expense is on the setup (which takes all of 15 minutes). There is virtually zero cost to them once the system is up and running. Especially if you have been a client for years.
I would steer my friends elsewhere.

Ease helped us with multi state enrollment. It works well with tech savvy employer groups and simple one time enrollments.

It can be cumbersome to set the software up for year round use. It is fine to do an open enrollment, but getting the dates correct caused some frustration. It definitely has some limitations and their pricing model is a bit outdated. It does not count how many employees are currently in the system. It counts how many employees have ever been added to the system (even terminated employees). The real 'gotcha' is when you leave. They have a 90 day termination clause. So, when you find a superior alternative (and you will) they will charge you for an additional 3 months 'because it is in the contract'. There is zero cost to them since nobody will be using the system. Buyer beware. Read every line of the contract and see if you can negotiate your way out of the 90 day termination.

Jeanne
Benefits Consultant in USA

Easy Ease

Kommentare: This has made quite a difference in managing multiple Clients and their needs. By far Ease maintains to best Support Teams for any product that I have used. They are quick, knowledgeable, capable and friendly!

This product is easy to set up and manage. The deployment to new hires and at Open Enrollment time gives us all time savings and the critical control of those processes.

Some of the features have idiosyncrasies. I find that I call Support several times a year over such things.

Dede
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Broker with large and small clients on EaseCentral

Kommentare: Able to offer Ben administration at no charge to all our clients as perk of doing business with us. We charge set up fees for micrclients only.

Able to manage all Ben administration needs and keep close eye on employee experience and provide our tailored employee decision support, ability to fix employee errors/changes and override quickly and easily

All systems demand set up time- this is no different, took my staff time to get through learning curve mostly self taught- need staff who can do this efficiently

Lovett
Director in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reduce Admin time and cost for employer, employees and producers

Kommentare: tracking all client information
Census on demand
easy click for marketing with partners
as a broker / consultant it is of value to be able to access client information and to empower the employer HR to be able to access enrollment and plan information.

Easier Open Enrollment as well as ongoing enrollment as it shows enrollment status for each employee. Employer and employees like 24/7/365 access to benefit information Employer can track admin changes and employee access Added Security - 2 step authorization process to login Paperless Compliance documents posted Reports easily available - census, enrollment forms, by plan, employee, vendor, etc Compensation statements convey true employer value Carrier/Vendor partners automatically download eligibility so employer need only enter it into EASE system.... example Employee termination - HR enters date and reason; COBRA will automatically generate when the TPA picks up the data weekly (Sunday nights).

Wanted: more carrier partners such as Delta and VSP to automatically download eligibility waiver form completion - currently requires an extra step to download and check box before forwarding to carrier

Jason
Producer in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease makes Open Enrollment Easy!

It eliminates the need for paper shuffling on all of the forms that are required. It also keeps enrolling members from missing information and having to go back and get it later.

As a Broker, I wish there was a way to login simultaneously to help the technology challenged members trying to make their benefit selections

Blanca
Account Executive-EB in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EASE makes Benefit Administration Easy

Kommentare: I enjoy using/working with EASE. It makes my job easier with helping our clients and any issues they may have.

EASE is fairly intuitive and setting up clients/benefits is pretty easy. I especially LOVE/appreciate that if I get stuck on something, EASE customer service is TOP NOTCH.

I'm sure there are some, I just can't think of any.

Peggy
Agent in USA

Ease review

Kommentare: We now have most all of our groups in Ease and are able to manage their benefits much more efficiently

So much easier when our groups are in Ease - all employee and benefit information is at our fingertips

Some companies take a long time to establish a connection and everything does not always feed over correctly.

Angie
Producer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to work with and easy to use website.

Kommentare: Ease of enrollment for our clients, ability to print carrier forms and rates for payroll.

Ease of use. It takes little time to set up and if I need help, the customer supposed team is top notch!

I think I like least is how the rates and plans are designed. It's very hard to find the medical plan rates you need and often the medical benefits has errors.