Über Ease

Verabschiede dich von Papier und sag Hallo zu Ease.

Erfahre mehr über Ease

It used to be a good value, providing decent entry-level BenAdmin for a reasonable cost.

Bewertungen zu Ease

Ease hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ease bereits verwendet?

Willie
Willie
Employee Benefit Consultant in USA

EaseCentral is an incredible service and a tremendous value for the yearly investment

Kommentare: My clients and I use it and we like it. Here's a recent quote..."2018 is going well... We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "

My clients and I love EaseCentral because it is easy to use. Here's a recent direct quote from a client: "So far this year is going welll. We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy as the Director of Operation and HR Manager. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. " EaseCentral has allowed me to win new business because they were so impressed with the new hire on-boarding capabilities and benefit enrollment & management functionality of the platform. Also, I like that I can teach my clients how to use it themselves and administer their own benefits in about 10-30 minutes of training. Bottom line is it's easy to learn and use.

About the only thing I don't like about EaseCentral is recently their Customer Success Support team must have just grown. When I called into EaseCentral in the past I would almost always get a person that I recognized and had worked with before. The last 2-3 times I've called in to ask a question of the support team, I feel that I got a new person and I honestly think I knew more about EaseCentral's features and capabilities than he/she did. That's about it...everything else is really 2 thumbs up. That's my feedback and the feedback from my clients have been very positive too. Thanks,

Tiffany
Lead Ben Admin System Specialist in USA

Using Ease with Ease

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ease has been great. It has allowed us to grow our business drastically by providing a streamlined, simplistic technology solution. Although, we have found that we have increasingly grown dissatisfied with the service provided by Ease Support.

Ease is one of the first ben admin systems I utilized when beginning my employment in the insurance industry. Due to it's simplicity and user friendliness, it has always been a preferred system to utilize. Not only is system configuration a breeze, but we find that our clients easily get accustomed to how the system operates as a whole.

The biggest con about Ease is its customer service. We have not had a great experience with our designated Customer Success Managers, as we have experienced lack of response and extreme delays in issue resolution. When reaching out to Support, we are frequently told different information by various representatives spoken to.

Victoria
Victoria
Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Make your benefits administration easy with Ease!

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. A little overwhelming in the beginning when first implementing groups, but client support has increased and made it easier over the years.

This platform puts the employee in the driver seat for managing their profile and benefit elections. The platform provides legible forms for carrier submission or helps integrate an electronic feeds for eligible carrier partnerships. Ease provides very details support with check lists, tasks and videos to guide ease administrators.

I would like to see more medical carrier connections for Washington state.

Maria
HR Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EASE made easy!

Kommentare: You basically set up all your plans and emails that you want to send to employees. Add all employees in with an excel sheet. Then you can start by sending an email that goes out to employees to select their benefits. You can even put a video like a tutorial on how to use.

I loved that this software is friendly user for both the administrator and for our staff. I never receive any complaints from our employees.

Honestly, I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. It's so easy to maintain.

Pamela
EB Senior Account Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

EASE for Business Benefits

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: EASE greatly reduces the need for paper Open Enrollment documents and applications/forms, which in today's day and age is important to conservation of natural resources. It also facilitates the use of remote employees - they don't have to come in to the office to complete onboarding documents or enroll in benefits, which is very helpful if the remote employee works or lives in another state.

EASE allows the human resources department of a business to focus their attention on bigger and more critical projects by freeing up the time they might spend explaining benefits to employees or gathering information needed for tracking and maintaining records. With the optional HRIS and ACA Reporting services, staying on top of important compliance requirements is much easier and all in one place.

The most significant issue for me is the inability to pick up the phone and talk to someone at EASE to resolve an issue. They do have a support chat feature that helps, but, sometimes it's easiest to just get on the phone - it saves time that may be critical to the issue and provides faster feedback, generally.

Kay
Account Manager in USA

Ease Benefit Management

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Ease is a time saver for employee enrollments, for both new hire and open enrollment. Ease has been easy to use and download enrollment forms or reports needed to send to the carriers to get enrollment processed and completed. Ease provides good training for both us and out clients. Clients like using the Ease platform and like getting the reports with benefits information and contribution amounts after open enrollment closes. Ease had made my job easier and I don't have to get paper applications completed by hand by employees. Employees are able to sign electronically through Ease.

The software is user friendly and easy for employees to navigate to enroll in company benefits. I like the EDI Feed option that some carriers are signed up for, I like the paperless submissions directly to the carriers. Ease is very good for yearly open enrollment set up. Ease provides great reports once open enrollment has closed. Easy to download forms that need to be submitted to carriers who do not use an EDI Feed. Our company group insureds like the Ease platform and find it easy to use. Ease provides good training to everyone. Ease support is friendly and helpful.

The biggest con is not all carriers are set up on an EDI Feed, so email or faxed enrollment forms must be submitted to the carriers. Once in a while there are a few problems during open enrollment, but Ease does fix them quickly for us.

Lindsey
Broker/Account Manager/HR in USA

Solid Benefit Administration Platform

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It's a solid platform. It can always be better, it can always be cheaper, customer service could always respond faster and it can always expand, but it's a good product. The same can be said about most other HR and benefit platforms.

I like that a good portion of our client information can be stored in one place and that most of that information can transfer onto forms for us and our clients.

Not everything transfers well, so we usually still need to edit forms and reports that get generated, and the Ease Connect that forces some clients to use an EC to Carrier feature has not gone over well with all but one or two of our clients.

Debbie
COO/Agency Manager in Kanada

EASE from a Broker and Employer Viewpoint

Kommentare: Compliance, aca reporting

Truly the ease of set up and the availability of all the features such as basic enrollment to full HR data collection and compliance documentation

we have honestly not had any reason or situation we have had issues with or disliked. That does not mean it could happen but right now we feel we have a great program compared to other programs we have used for clients. Ease of administration and setup is key as well as ease for employers and their employees.

Susan
Susan
Enrollment Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease is an excellent Benefit Admin system to use for all of our clients

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have used Ease almost every workday for almost 3 years and love that they are continually improving the system to be more user friendly for brokers, employers and employees.

The simple and quick setup process to add a new benefit offering or even a new client.

The customer service is a bit stretched for knowledge and availability The carrier connections are not as extensive as some other Ben admin systems

Nancy
Operations Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One piece of constructive criticism

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, have been very, very pleased, and our employers have been overwhelmingly happy. Even those we more or less forced into moving to the platform have come back and said how much they like it. It's made our admin lives much easier.

The efficiency and accuracy - save us (or our employers) a lot of time that we were previously wasting, having to follow up on paper forms to get missing information, figure out what something said that we couldn't read, etc.

There have been a couple of things that are inaccurate or incomplete. For instance, the program seems to automatically default to saying the Rx coverage is NOT creditable...but most of them are. There has also been at least one case where the detail of the BCBS lab and x-ray benefit was not exactly accurate. We can "fix" these, but we DEPEND on the program to do most of this for us.

Anne

Pro's and Cons

4,0 gestern Neu

Kommentare: Building benefits into EASE is not easy. I have helped other agencies get started with the product. 1 agency had it for a year and their Admin person had watched Video after training video but had yet to get 1 group finished on the system where they could actually use it.
We spent 2 days training them IN PERSON and getting them up and running.
Recently, Ive been helping another agent - again NEW to the system. They seriously messed up deductions on about 4 cases, as well as employee applications as you have to be careful naming plans and checking that if an employee selects each plan the apps are marked correctly. In this case- Met life dental apps were not being marked when employees selected dental, due to the Plan name being wrong in the set up. Another problem was due to setting up employees with JOB CLASSES - But not offering the each plan to ALL CLASSES ... I explained to this agent Employee Class better Match the Benefit set up OTHERWISE - NEVER USE JOB CLASSES UNLESS IT"S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. For new users - building groups into EASE can lead to a myriad of issues. This goes away once you become proficient - but the learning curve can be devastating to agencies as we can lose cases over errors.

EASE - Has User friendly screens and Reports. It is easier for employees to use and navigate benefits. We also like the EASE phone app

We hate the Legacy mapping fees - particularly on the supplemental insurances such as vision and life as these fees practically take away our commissions on those plans. We spend time selling those as added value benefits , it's time consuming with very small commissions, so it's a RUB when EASE takes the equivalent of those commissions monthly for the Legacy mapping fees . These NEW additional fees can increase the software monthly charge by 30%

Harley
Broker in USA

Top Choice

Kommentare: Ease has been a solution to the Covid 19 problem where enrollment can be done by the employees at their homes. It has also been wonderful for groups with employees in multiple states for them to enroll on-line. And there is no missing information as the program requires answers before you can go to the next section. Customer support is right there to help you, no long waits that stops your progress.

The Ease software is easy to use. Adding a new company is a snap because all the product data, forms and plan designs are in the Ease library. Plan Administrators love the fact that all of their employee's information is at their fingertips and chasing illegible enrollment forms is a thing of the past. And, 1095 ACA reporting is quick and easy. A Great feature is that you have a Success Manager assigned to you so you can get up and running quickly and someone to go to for assistance with any feature.

I am waiting for integration with some of the largest carriers to take place so enrollments and terminations would be automated. However, Ease has added multiple carriers to that list, just not the ones I sell.

Matthew
Client Services Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease Greatest Tool for Brokers to have!!!

Kommentare: Fantastic! The first minute that I heard about ease, I was all over it and wanted to see the product immediately. From that day 4+ years ago I haven't stopped using ease whatsoever- the truth is that ease has been a power-play tool for me in my multiple implementations. If I ever hit a wall and there is an issue, I love how ease is always there to fix and assist with the problem. I can not recommend ease enough- this has changed my productivity and ability to engage my clients and their employees.

I love the User experience of the software compared to other competitors in the marketplace. The overall system is wonderful, works like a charm, super easy to administer benefits. The software is always driving forward and enhancing their capabilities, so for my sake I can't choose just 1 thing about ease because everything works perfectly.

I would like more flexibility with the document generator for custom documents. The employees need some expansion on types of income/compensation that the employer can have as options. It would be nice to have the ability for Per Diem compensation, hourly plus salary pay types...more options

Bill
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Bill Warren's Ease Review

The most value I find with the software is that information I need for my clients is readily available. Information on specific employees or the descriptions of a client's benefits are just a click away. Enrolling new groups and open enrollment are much easier since employees receive the enrollment material electronically which includes their benefits and payroll deductions so they can make informed decision. The employer and I can track progress and receive information on a more timely basis and the enrollment material we receive is legible. I can easily download employee enrollment information to the insurance company's enrollment format which save time and is completely accurate. Enrolling new employees during the plan year is much easier for the employer, employee and broker.

The main issue that I find with the software is that it does not connect with my insurance companies. Currently only 1 of my insurance companies is connected with Ease. Due to the non-connectivity, I have to manually input changes in enrollment. When my customers add to delete employees on their insurance plan, I have to manually make the change on the insurance company's web site. It really simplifies the process for the 1 insurance company that's connected to Ease.

Patti
Account manager in USA

Account Manager

Kommentare: Several years ago, we used Ease to manage the benefits of a large employer with multiple benefits and multiple eligibility rules. The group was managing their benefits manually and via spreadsheets. The group was able to implement everything in Ease. An Ease representative made himself available over a holiday to help us import data and implement this group.

Ease provides a great platform for onboarding and benefit enrollment. From the setup side, Ease is one place to store all benefit plan information, eligibility rates, employee demographics. I use Ease as my go-to place when I need to reference enrollment or benefit questions.

I do not have anything specific I can say I do not like about Ease. There are continual enhancements being made and sometimes I do not know about the functionality until I am processing a change or a renewal.

Nadia
Employee Benefits Consultant in USA

The name say's it all

Kommentare: When we selected EASE we were looking for a platform that would be simple to implement and would reduce administrative work time for our account management staff. We have found EASE can accomplish those tasks well. While we did need to designate time for implementation and training for our staff as well as our clients, we found that time spent on ongoing service work reduced.

The Ease of implementation and carrier connections.

The lack of options in the H.S.A. contribution build and the cap on broker users.

Nolan
Nolan
VP in USA
Versicherung

After trying many systems... Ease Central comes out on top

Kommentare: The main benefit our agency has received from this product is the ability to streamline the enrollment experience for our clients. On of our top goals, as it relates to interacting with our clients and prospects, is to teach. We want people to deepen their understanding of healthcare, and their benefits options. Ease Central has helped us further our mission.

Our agency has committed to using Ease Central as our default system. Though we use others from time to time, Ease Central continues to be the most user friendly choice we're aware of - For employees, company admin, and brokers like us. The reality is - Benefits administration can be complex... Having said that, Ease makes it as simple as our agency has seen.

There are a few small features that we've requested, and that the Ease Central team is working on. Our first BIG feature request has been implemented - COBRA automation through our preferred COBRA vendor... Outside of that, we'd love to see the system auto-generate term forms for employees who are no longer with the employer or eligible for benefits.

Melissa
VP & Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease is the best online enrollment platform

Kommentare: Ease makes my job so much easier. I am a full service agent, so having a tool like Ease to manage enrollments, terminations, open enrollment, etc. is invaluable. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Ease is super easy to use and navigate. It is very intuitive, which makes it easy for me to "sell" it to my clients, even the ones who are not tech savvy. My clients and their employees love it, and it makes my job so much easier.

I've been using Ease for over 5 years and it just keeps getting better. However, I'm not a fan of the newest update to Manage Changes, but that's just me. Overall, I would say the main thing that would make Ease even better would be for all the major carriers to be connected to Ease so I could send automatic feeds instead of having to either email enrollments/terminations or process them on the individual carrier websites.

Aida
Broker/principal in USA

Ease Review

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It has been ok. Support is getting better but I oftentimes figure things out on my own.

I like the simplicity on the employee's end.

The back-end setup can be complicated and time-consuming. There are always issues that are unpredictable. Even when running tests there are scenarios that come up that end up in errors. Training is poor on the product. It has been a learn-as-you-go experience.

Robert
Employee Benefit Advisor in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Long Time EASE user

4,0 gestern Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have had a positive experience and this option works for 98% of groups with 100 or fewer employees.

I like that you can easily set up and deploy groups. The user interface is easy and clean. Also, this product has great form mapping with real signatures.

Some more sophisticated benefits may not be supported. Not much in the way of customizing for specific use.

Ian
Benefits Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and most importantly - it works

Kommentare: simplification of benefits administration, which continues to consume more and more time from people in the insurance industry.

After trying a wide variety of ben admin systems, my favorite aspects of EaseCentral are that it's easy to setup, user friendly for group administrators and employees to use, and it creates a centralized database with a record of all benefits decisions that are available 24/7 from anywhere. Our team can setup a client in a matter of hours even after QA testing. Anyone who's been through long setups with other systems knows the importance of being able to launch quickly. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Senior Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease is simple, but doesn't have all the bells and whistles.

Kommentare: I use Ease as a broker partner and as an employee of a group - I have experienced the system for set up through enrollment on the admin side as well as on the employee side.

Simplicity of enrollment, for members (new hires and renewals). Document storage for past enrollment and changes. Quick set up, and easy to change rates and benefits if needed.

ACA reporting - this can be challenging and sometimes they are not able to fix mistakes that occur (such as newborn dependents don't show up until the month after their birth). EDI capabilities with Core medical carriers (they are adding new carriers everyday for what they call Ease Connections, but no medical carriers yet). Ability to class out products - you have to make a new plan for a different class, you can't use the same and just have class distinctions.

silvia
Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Enroll with EASE

4,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Less paper, more connectivity with carriers and TPA's has improved tremendously.

All employee information and forms would be stored in one place. All of the company benefits are also in one place and easy to access.

Voluntary Life connectivity and updates. If the software is going to allow enrollment connection with Voluntary Life products, there should be a feature that will update EASE if an employee is denied Vol Life coverage. This employee benefit piece is hard to manage.

Byron

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Better record retention and reporting for all aspects of employee benefits.

Intuitive navigation Ease of set up of benefit plans, with their inherent granularity Very easy to create open enrollment menu for participants

1) Not enough payroll vendors have current APIs for connectivity with Ease. 2) Statutory market (<100) medical carriers not yet connected with APIs for eligibility; large group (>100) connected via aggregators.

Parrish
Agency Owner/Broker in USA

Satisfied broker and client

Kommentare: Ease has been a great provider for our Agency's clients. It's powerful, yet simple to deploy and get clients up to speed whether that be HR/admin or employee level.

Ease is a great system, learning and adapting with input from brokers and end users. It's got a great look and feel to it and the ever growing 3rd party connections and integrations are awesome.

I have to get nit picky to really get to a con but here you go, when you are typing in a pop up box and hi-lite something to change or delete it or whatever and you drag too far, the pop up box disappears and you have to start over. Rather annoying if you've typed a name, address, DOB, SS# and so forth and lose it.