Ease

Ease Bewertungen

von Ease

EaseCentral is an incredible service and a tremendous value for the yearly investment

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Willie P.
Employee Benefit Consultant

Kommentare: My clients and I use it and we like it. Here's a recent quote..."2018 is going well... We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "

Vorteile: My clients and I love EaseCentral because it is easy to use. Here's a recent direct quote from a client:
"So far this year is going welll. We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy as the Director of Operation and HR Manager. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "
EaseCentral has allowed me to win new business because they were so impressed with the new hire on-boarding capabilities and benefit enrollment & management functionality of the platform. Also, I like that I can teach my clients how to use it themselves and administer their own benefits in about 10-30 minutes of training. Bottom line is it's easy to learn and use.

Nachteile: About the only thing I don't like about EaseCentral is recently their Customer Success Support team must have just grown. When I called into EaseCentral in the past I would almost always get a person that I recognized and had worked with before. The last 2-3 times I've called in to ask a question of the support team, I feel that I got a new person and I honestly think I knew more about EaseCentral's features and capabilities than he/she did. That's about it...everything else is really 2 thumbs up. That's my feedback and the feedback from my clients have been very positive too. Thanks,

The name say's it all

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Nadia C.
Employee Benefits Consultant
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When we selected EASE we were looking for a platform that would be simple to implement and would reduce administrative work time for our account management staff. We have found EASE can accomplish those tasks well. While we did need to designate time for implementation and training for our staff as well as our clients, we found that time spent on ongoing service work reduced.

Vorteile: The Ease of implementation and carrier connections.

Nachteile: The lack of options in the H.S.A. contribution build and the cap on broker users.

Ease is the best online enrollment platform

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Melissa P.
VP & Broker
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease makes my job so much easier. I am a full service agent, so having a tool like Ease to manage enrollments, terminations, open enrollment, etc. is invaluable. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Vorteile: Ease is super easy to use and navigate. It is very intuitive, which makes it easy for me to "sell" it to my clients, even the ones who are not tech savvy. My clients and their employees love it, and it makes my job so much easier.

Nachteile: I've been using Ease for over 5 years and it just keeps getting better. However, I'm not a fan of the newest update to Manage Changes, but that's just me. Overall, I would say the main thing that would make Ease even better would be for all the major carriers to be connected to Ease so I could send automatic feeds instead of having to either email enrollments/terminations or process them on the individual carrier websites.

There are better options out there.

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Rob D.
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience was fine at first. Learning curve. Software limitations to work around. The termination experience was really shady. It should be illegal to put 90 day termination clauses in contracts where all of their expense is on the setup (which takes all of 15 minutes). There is virtually zero cost to them once the system is up and running. Especially if you have been a client for years.
I would steer my friends elsewhere.

Vorteile: Ease helped us with multi state enrollment. It works well with tech savvy employer groups and simple one time enrollments.

Nachteile: It can be cumbersome to set the software up for year round use. It is fine to do an open enrollment, but getting the dates correct caused some frustration. It definitely has some limitations and their pricing model is a bit outdated. It does not count how many employees are currently in the system. It counts how many employees have ever been added to the system (even terminated employees). The real 'gotcha' is when you leave. They have a 90 day termination clause. So, when you find a superior alternative (and you will) they will charge you for an additional 3 months 'because it is in the contract'. There is zero cost to them since nobody will be using the system. Buyer beware. Read every line of the contract and see if you can negotiate your way out of the 90 day termination.

Pleasant but can be frustrating

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Eric M.
Account Manager

Vorteile: The ability to have applications generated extremely easily. Applications will typically have all of the necessary information.
It is easy to use once you have learned it.
It is constantly changing and they are constantly adding new information.
Saves a ton of time when working properly.

Nachteile: There is a lot of room for error. The program does not save everything like it is supposed to at all points.
Mapping errors have sometimes caused bigger issues with the company as a whole.
Not constantly reliable as certain information does not get mapped despite the website being set up for it.
Finding out why issues are happening can be extremely frustrating

Reduce Admin time and cost for employer, employees and producers

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Lovett G.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: tracking all client information
Census on demand
easy click for marketing with partners
as a broker / consultant it is of value to be able to access client information and to empower the employer HR to be able to access enrollment and plan information.

Vorteile: Easier Open Enrollment as well as ongoing enrollment as it shows enrollment status for each employee.
Employer and employees like 24/7/365 access to benefit information
Employer can track admin changes and employee access
Added Security - 2 step authorization process to login
Paperless
Compliance documents posted
Reports easily available - census, enrollment forms, by plan, employee, vendor, etc
Compensation statements convey true employer value
Carrier/Vendor partners automatically download eligibility so employer need only enter it into EASE system.... example Employee termination - HR enters date and reason; COBRA will automatically generate when the TPA picks up the data weekly (Sunday nights).

Nachteile: Wanted:
more carrier partners such as Delta and VSP to automatically download eligibility
waiver form completion - currently requires an extra step to download and check box before forwarding to carrier

Robust System and growing

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Principal
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great business, good support. Always delivering new features and perks.

Vorteile: I really appreciate the level of thought and innovation this company invests. They continue to solve industry issues and allow brokers to benefit from the efficiency.

Nachteile: There is great limitations on the retirement plan setup functions.

If time is money, then you'll save a lot of money

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Hoy K.
Employee Benefits Consultant
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No need to hire additional staff to manage growing book of business. Ease allows our team members to process enrollments in a fraction of the time versus paper method.

Vorteile: Online enrollment platform is simple, clean, and mobile friendly. Support and development is broker centric. Constant improvements and upgraded without losing it's core functionality.

Nachteile: Does not have the CRM and AMS capabilities I wish it had.

Enrollment made easy!

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Staci W.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience overall Ease has been fantastic! I have been using it for many years and each year they upgrade it to make it even better.

Vorteile: This software provides all the data you need to quickly look up rates, contributions, etc.

Nachteile: Rates with the GA's have different titles within Ease rates. It would be easier if they were all uniform. Some have infertility listed in the rate and some do not.

Ease Enrollment

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Michaelanne B.
Agency Manager
Vorstandsbüro, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease is titled Ease because it should be an easy process for the employees to elect their benefits. This is the most efficient way to capture plan elections for your employees. I think most employees are inclined to fill out an application online versus a paper (filling out, scanning and emailing). Online makes a much more simple process. The customer service is very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions we may have.

Nachteile: We were happy before the upgrade and now even happier with the newest upgrade.

Ease Greatest Tool for Brokers to have!!!

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Matthew C.
Client Services Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic! The first minute that I heard about ease, I was all over it and wanted to see the product immediately. From that day 4+ years ago I haven't stopped using ease whatsoever- the truth is that ease has been a power-play tool for me in my multiple implementations. If I ever hit a wall and there is an issue, I love how ease is always there to fix and assist with the problem. I can not recommend ease enough- this has changed my productivity and ability to engage my clients and their employees.

Vorteile: I love the User experience of the software compared to other competitors in the marketplace. The overall system is wonderful, works like a charm, super easy to administer benefits. The software is always driving forward and enhancing their capabilities, so for my sake I can't choose just 1 thing about ease because everything works perfectly.

Nachteile: I would like more flexibility with the document generator for custom documents. The employees need some expansion on types of income/compensation that the employer can have as options. It would be nice to have the ability for Per Diem compensation, hourly plus salary pay types...more options

After trying many systems... Ease Central comes out on top

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Nolan W.
VP
Versicherung

Kommentare: The main benefit our agency has received from this product is the ability to streamline the enrollment experience for our clients. On of our top goals, as it relates to interacting with our clients and prospects, is to teach. We want people to deepen their understanding of healthcare, and their benefits options. Ease Central has helped us further our mission.

Vorteile: Our agency has committed to using Ease Central as our default system. Though we use others from time to time, Ease Central continues to be the most user friendly choice we're aware of - For employees, company admin, and brokers like us. The reality is - Benefits administration can be complex... Having said that, Ease makes it as simple as our agency has seen.

Nachteile: There are a few small features that we've requested, and that the Ease Central team is working on. Our first BIG feature request has been implemented - COBRA automation through our preferred COBRA vendor... Outside of that, we'd love to see the system auto-generate term forms for employees who are no longer with the employer or eligible for benefits.

Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and most importantly - it works

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Ian R.
Benefits Consultant
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: simplification of benefits administration, which continues to consume more and more time from people in the insurance industry.

Vorteile: After trying a wide variety of ben admin systems, my favorite aspects of EaseCentral are that it's easy to setup, user friendly for group administrators and employees to use, and it creates a centralized database with a record of all benefits decisions that are available 24/7 from anywhere. Our team can setup a client in a matter of hours even after QA testing. Anyone who's been through long setups with other systems knows the importance of being able to launch quickly. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

Nachteile: Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Easy to use, responsive support team, excellent service & training options, very secure.

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Andrea M.
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: LOVE that EaseCentral provides brokers with a single source, easy-to-use system that integrates onboarding, employee benefits, payroll and many additional HR and compliance features to support and bring value to our small business clients. Complex (multiple eligibilities, classes, locations, ...) and customized benefit options are made simple for the employee - allowing them to compare benefit plans, enroll and access their benefit information 24/7. EaseCentral has been an invaluable tool and has allowed us to grow our business and better serve our clients.

Nachteile: Brokers and Admin are not copied on emails they send out from the EaseCentral site.
Unable to search all Employer Groups by an employee's name.

Intuitive, easy to use

Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Companies love Ease when I introduce it to them. It's simple, clean-looking, and cuts down on paperwork.

Vorteile: I like how intuitive the software is; everything is where I think it will be.

Nachteile: I don't like that I have to add certain history manually (for example, the previously-taken PTO in EaseHR).

Ease Central has been a tremendous resource, housing employee and benefit information.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Jillian U.
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not sure the full scope of benefits purchased. We use it for employee data, employee benefits, elections, employer contributions, , paycheck deductions, hiring and terminations dates, wages, pay period, 5500 forms.

Vorteile: It is a one stop for activities with most of our employer groups. It is simple to use, easy to track tasks, and easy for employers and employees to use too. It is so nice to have eSignatures and to be able to download the apps with signatures when needed. It is a quick resource when info is needed on employees. I don't have to hunt through enrollment forms or wonder if it is accurate. It is accurate, current employee information for immediate needs. The employee cost is a great resource for employees and the website is an ongoing resource to come back to when needing documents, search tools, or when there is a qualifying event. It is awesome!

Nachteile: I don't have any cons about the software. Any unknown that I have come across has been quickly answered.

Efficient Enrollments

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Stephanie H.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Enrollments are so much smoother, whether for a new hire, a renewing group or for a new group. It saves so much time not having to go over handwritten paper apps any more. More complete data is also available at my fingertips, easy to find and access. No more having to dig through the files to find a rate sheet, or manually calculate a family level premium.

Vorteile: I love how smooth the enrollment process is for the employee, the group admin, the brokerage, and the carrier. No more having to go back and forth with missing data, illegible handwriting, incorrect effective dates, etc. Plus, having the contributions, and benefit details right there for the employee, it makes their options and costs easy to see in order to make an informed decision.

Nachteile: The search function is a bit limited. When searching for an employee, it will only search within the selected status, ie "Active", so it can make searching a little more complex than it could be.

Broker with large and small clients on EaseCentral

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Dede K.
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Able to offer Ben administration at no charge to all our clients as perk of doing business with us. We charge set up fees for micrclients only.

Vorteile: Able to manage all Ben administration needs and keep close eye on employee experience and provide our tailored employee decision support, ability to fix employee errors/changes and override quickly and easily

Nachteile: All systems demand set up time- this is no different, took my staff time to get through learning curve mostly self taught- need staff who can do this efficiently

Easy to Use and Implement

Stacey H.
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to give clients a portal in which employees can enroll in benefits without the hassle of paper forms.

Vorteile: The ease of use, the fact that we have complete control over the site set up and do not have to rely on the team at EaseCentral to set up sites on our behalf

Nachteile: Waiting patiently for file feeds to the carriers to be set up. The only piece of EaseCentral that is lacking is the inability to actually send enrollments to the carriers. But I know they are working on it.

EaseCentral makes life so much easier as a broker!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Group Benefits Manager

Kommentare: Accurate forms and data collection. Easy Payroll deduction information to use. Great client customization.

Vorteile: Gathering completed forms with no more missing information or data from employers and employees. I like the central access point to manage new group enrollments as well as open enrollment changes.

Nachteile: It would be nice to receive specific notifications when a particular employee has made a change or completed their enrollment, etc. Other than that the system is great.

With a Little Work, It Becomes Easier

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the reporting function, the email ability and the customer service when their are issues or questions. Also, the more you are in the system, the more the system becomes user friendly. I am sure that is with all things, but EaseCentral has updates that appear periodically that really help you do your day to day. So I would say that is definitely a pro, that they are listening when we report issues or pain points.

Nachteile: It is a little clunky - there isn't a lot you can customize, and when there is an issue you have to call for help. Would like more self serve help features.

EaseCentral makes eligibility management a breeze!

Melissa P.
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Saves me time processing eligibility and managing open enrollment

Vorteile: No more paper, no applications slipping through the cracks, and I no longer have to decipher untidy handwriting. Open enrollment is so smooth and much more organized.

Nachteile: I'd like to see more integration with major carriers so we can send enrollments/terminations/changes directly to the carriers through EaseCentral.

Changed the way I manage my clients.

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Denny R.
Partner
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Lots of pros but what sticks out most is:
1) The seamless integration of data onto enrollment forms. No more back and forth with employees correcting/completing paperwork. Such a time saver.
2) Straightforward online portal to ease enrollment for employees and access for employers/admin and us as brokers. Everything is right there.

Nachteile: Nothing really. Any processes that could've been simplified have already been implemented... sometimes before I even realize that there was an easier way.

Very useful enrollment tool

Cari L.
Account Manager

Kommentare: Customer retention. Less back-and-forth with clients (due to complete forms).

Vorteile: Ease of use by our brokerage and also our client's HR managers and employees. It allows client's employees to enroll even if they are remote, and forms are complete. I like the customization features. Most of the time, your help desk is knowledgeable and responsive.

Nachteile: Learning curve for our client's HR. Not all forms populate correctly (although I understand this is difficult to remedy). The build-out of the portal can be tricky.

Ease is great!

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Kelly O.
Benefits Advisor
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease has been a great tool to use on many levels of tech savvy users. With that being said, it brings all types of people to the same playing field and allows for a way to communicate we "EASE"

Vorteile: Software for Ease is super user friendly and quick to use.

Nachteile: Customer support could use a bit of help. But the software is user friendly enough to where a person may not need their help too much. But when you call you definitely don't get the same quality of agent. Some may know everything and others may be short with you and not know as much.