Über Kahoot!

Erstelle, spiele und teile lustige Lernspiele in wenigen Minuten – zu jedem Thema, für jede Sprache, jedes Gerät und jedes Alter.

Erfahre mehr über Kahoot!

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.531)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Kahoot! bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.531)

Supun S.
Supun S.
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A new trend of quizzes with Kahoot!

Kommentare: Kahoot is a platform developed to create online quizzes and assignments. We can make a list of questions using Kahoot and then create a game. In this game questions are given as multiple choice questions which has four choices for each question and we have to include that four answers when we creating the game. After creating the game Kahoot provide a pin code. Players can join to the game using that pin code. Players can give their answers using a smartphone or computer when the server is hosting the game. Result sheet can be obtained after finishing the game. This platform is widely used in our university to hold online quizzes on lecture times. I really like this because of the simplicity of the game and holding these types of quizzes saves our time lot. I recommend using this in small events because this can be a fantastic experience.

Kahoot included many features to attract people to their platform. It has attractive user interface on their website. This makes our work easier either we creating a game or playing a game. Kahoot made our quizzes and assignments more joyful to do when compared with traditional way of writing quizzes and assignments. This saves our time lot. Since the results of the game generated automatically after finishing the game, this helps lecturers as well. No time waste for correcting and marking answer sheets. Another good feature I saw is that the correct answer of each question will be shown after answering the question. Other than the correct answer, detailed information about the answers given from the community is shown with relevant number of choices for each answer with a bar graph. After the game we can see the top three players who scored most. Other rankings can be found through the result sheet. These features are really fascinating.

I have found some issues when using this platform. We need good internet connection to use Kahoot. I am disconnected few times when using this. But this is not a fault of Kahoot. Questionnaire must be re-started if the sever faced any connection problem. Only the symbols related to the answers will be shown on players’ display. Sometimes this can be messing watching relevant symbol again and again before confirming answer. Only multiple choice questions can be included into the question list. I think it will be more useful if they include more answering formats such as text answers. Sometimes one person that needs to play the game may not have any device to play. However these types of issues are very rare on these days since everyone have their own smartphone with good internet connection.

Miss R.
Student in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best Learning Tool

Kommentare: I absolutely love Kahoot because it is a highly interactive platform that allows for learning to be fun. It keeps students interested in learning and also allows for the teachers to be able to create reviews in an easy and effective way. Kahoot is easy to use and definitely a great value for the money. Overall, a great experience.

Kahoot is a platform with a friendly user interface, which makes it extremely fun to use. I use this program in a lot of my classes, as it is definitely a fan favorite. Students are more engaged when it comes to learning due to how interactive a platform Kahoot is. After inputting questions based on the unit covered in class, Kahoot generates a pin that students are able to enter into the Kahoot website in order to join the game. While the game is in session, they are able to choose a color that corresponds to the answer choices on the board. Students get really excited because everyone wants to be on the leaderboard at the end of the game. Doing review questions in class without Kahoot is a hassle because nobody wants to answer the questions in fear of being wrong. However, with Kahoot, everyone is able to participate and it makes the classroom setting more lively. I especially love how Kahoot provides a graph of the student answers after they are submitted because teachers can see if how many students had trouble understanding a certain concept. This allows the teacher to explain the question further for not only the students who are having difficulty with it but also for the rest of the students in the class. Kahoot also allows students to be at different places, but still, be able to play the game which is extremely helpful during this pandemic because most students are engaged in online learning.

While there was little to dislike about this platform, it definitely has room for improvement. For example, if students press a wrong answer by mistake while playing the game, they are not able to go back and change it before the time is up. Additionally, a feature allowing for players to submit text answers rather than just multiple choice would be extremely helpful.

Karen L.
Special Education Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot for Secondary Special Education

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been teaching for nearly 20 years and Kahoot is a regular part of my teaching. I typically utilize Kahoot on a weekly basis-the reviews I create are about 15-20 minutes in length and are perfect to supplement my lesson. My elementary-aged children love Kahoot as well!

My students love using Kahoot. It is our go-to software to review for tests, introduce basic information about a new topic, or just have fun at the end of the day!

There is a limited amount of pictures you are allowed to include unless you upgrade.

Diane B.
8th grade Algebra/Pre-Algebra teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot in a middle school classroom

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am a teacher with no budget, except my own $, and little time to experiment in the school year. I have a tech background of 15 years as a developer, so I can figure things out quickly. When I can't figure them out quickly, I move on. There are a lot of good, free tools out there. My major complaint with Kahoot was the students can't see the questions on their screen, and so they often click on the wrong color when answering. I have a range of cognitive abilities in my public school, and having the question and answers on the screen allows students to stay with the work.

I liked Kahoot initially because it was a fast-paced way to start class. Students loved the competitive nature of the game and the leaderboard. The music was fun too. It used to be fairly easy to create or find new kahoots to use for math as well.

My new students who are mostly remote this year had only used kahoot, so that was their favorite game. I went back in to my account and tried to create some new kahoots. Here is what I found difficult: 1. I was bombarded with offers to upgrade. 2. I couldn't use most kahoots in the library because they had features that weren't available to me. 3. It seems whatever I was initially trying to do, I was blocked or invited to upgrade.

Courtney G.
Intervention Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot is great for all students!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I will continue to use Kahoot with my students because it’s a fun and engaging way for them to review content and show their knowledge.

I’ve been using Kahoot ever since I began teaching! It’s a great review and assessment tool for teachers to use. After each session, it actually sends the data to the teachers email and you’re able to see each students performance privately. They have premade quizzes on there, and you can also create your own.

There is not really anything that I dislike about Kahoot, except maybe just add the option to collaborate with other teachers on it so they can each put stuff in.

Rohit B.
MARKETING MANAGER in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

FOR QUIZ USE KAHOOT

Kommentare: Overall experience is good ,make learning awesome

Very easy to make quizzes, quiz are very engaging, questions are very relevant

Software is very slow, require a high capacity RAM to load

Lael A.
Content Creator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Great for trivia and other stuff like that.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was a decent app it is popular but it has a lot of flaws

It is real time so no lag and problems like that.

Kahoot has a lack of features and the person who setups up the game has to show their screen to others for the answer options. It is also very vulnerable of spam and attacks like spam bots, answer cheats and other things. the security could be better.

Bancassurance Sales Executive in Philippinen
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fun Interactive Game

Kommentare: Pandemic has made our companies monthly to quarterly meeting including events lame because everything has to be virtual but when we started using Kahoot every online event, the online programs became more interactive and fun. I am working at a bank and every event and meetings we have instead of renting a big place for everyone to gather and enjoy pandemic made us celebrate on each branches so we didnt get to have fun with other people from other branches, that was before Kahoot, now everyone is competitive to win on Kahoot games because our company bosses would send prizes for the winners.

The best feature i think s the interaction from different places at the same time. Also it's unbelievable that results are finalized real time, it is only a matter of internet speed for each of the participants.

I hope the developers can add a feature where the host can formulate and customize questions. Aside from that new other games would for sure excite the users more.

Nataniele S.
Tax Analyst in Brasilien
Musik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Really like! It's fun and intuitive.

In a group dynamic with more than 20 people, the application is slow and sometimes it stops. Damaging some other team's game.

Have limit of people in the free version

David L.
Managing Partner in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Make online trivia a breeze

Kahoot was easy to set up and the live progressive scoring after each question or round is keeps the competitive tension going

Some colleagues had reported issues with different internet browsers, but I have not experienced this as yet.

Mark a. H.
Middle School Religion in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I Used to Absolutely Love Kahoot...But Now???

Kommentare: Kahoot is absolutely incredible for review of content knowledge, assessments for learning and delivery of content instruction. Kahoot is fun and engaging. I only wish It had a better interface with google classroom.

I absolutely loved Kahoot. Interactive games for the students with almost total engagement was really a huge part of my in-person reviews and assessments, both for learning and of learning! Kahoot has such an ease of use and many many shared Kahoot games to discover listed by grade, topic, subject and in some cases, even textbook. There is very little need to generate new content as there is so much available. A teacher can edit and tailor the games to the teacher's needs or use one just as is. I definitely suggest previewing it first as some content is student generated and might not be as accurate as needed for instruction. Kahoot can also be launched using google classroom and has useful report feature as well. Kahoot was a very valuable tool in my teacher's bag of tricks.

For in-person learning, Kahoot was great! But, everything change with COVID 19 Quarantine teaching. Very generously, the kahoot folks upgraded my subscription, so I was able to use more functions. It was very kind of them as most of the world struggled to keep education going for the last few months of the school year. Kahoot really stepped up and educators everywhere I am sure are grateful. Now in hybrid model teaching, Kahoot's reports do not interface with google classroom. Also Kahoot doesn't take users directly from google classrooms. Essentially there is no way to verify who is actually playing a kahoot game and no way to track it using google classroom. A teacher can launch a game with google classroom, but after that, the teacher is in the dark. Another drawback to Kahoot is it's complete anonymity. Students are able to post hurtful, hateful and inappropriate nicknames. This makes it very hard to manage a game and really takes the fun out of it. What I really like least about Kahoot is that I reached out to them on several occasions to ask them to update or improve Kahoot with these features and interfaces with google classroom. At this point, I believe Kahoot is not interested in entertaining my suggestions. What a shame! Consequently, I very rarely use Kahoot for virtual and Hybrid learning. Sadly, other colleagues have done the same. I am hopeful that when we return to full in-person learning, I will be able to again use Kahoot.

Kyle Y.
Student in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The Best Way To Teach Students: A Competition

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Kahoot is one of the best tools teachers can have for their students. It not only works for young elementary schoolers but also with college students as well. It's simple design allows for users to easily access it while at the same time learning or reviewing something. Kahoot does need some improvements but as it stands, Kahoot could make a boring day in class a little more entertaining and engaging, especially if there were a prize towards the winners, which was basically the motives to all the middle-schoolers I helped teach for a day.

Kahoot has been a staple feature in many public schools throughout the past 6 years. Kahoot allows boring quizzes to become a fun competition against your peers and classmates. Although it has a very simple concept, it's bright colors, catchy music, and point system makes it seem more like you're on a game show rather than powering through a test that no one wanted to take. Since most people have some sort of device sitting in their pockets that connects to the internet, accessing Kahoot is as simple as going to the website and entering a code. Also allowing people to choose their own names is a fun way for people to express humor (although sometimes it can be an issue). Because so many teachers use Kahoot as a way to review what their students have learned, there are a variety of different topics and quizzes to choose from. You don't have to manually type and make your own Kahoot if your subject is somewhat commonly taught. And having such a massive library of quizzes ranging from "Name That Disney Princess" to "Name The Capitals of These States" allows for variation between subjects. So Kahoot can be a learning tool as well as a fun little break for students.

In all honesty, Kahoot does not have too much to improve upon. Its website is user friendly and straightforward. However, I do have some suggestions for improvements. My first would be to add more music or allow the choice of using a selection of songs that have the proper copyright claims or are copyright free. Although catchy, it can become old a little quicker if the same song is played for every quiz. My second would be to add more than just a quiz. One of my ideas was to have one student step up to the classroom smartboard/projector and have all the other students turn around or close their eyes. The student would then be given a word/words that relate to the subject. Once the student knows what their word/words are all the other students would turn around or open their eyes and the student upfront would have to draw whatever word/words they got. The drawing would be projected on the screen and the other students have to type whatever they think the answer is. The fastest correct answer gets the most points. I feel like Kahoot is a great idea but should have more content. Nevertheless, Kahoot is always going to be a great activity for anyone.

Campus Instructional coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kahoot Explored

Kommentare: Kahoot has brought listener response to the next level as users are hooked with its interactive display and game mode setting. Users and administrators love it because it gives instant feedback from listeners.

Kahoot is a highly interactive way to assess knowledge using a game format. It brings out excitement with its users as the users feel they are playing a game rather than reviewing essential material. It is very easy to use, and allows the users to get immediate responses and feedback from their intended audience. The software allows the user to build a question and offer four possible answers. the user can assign a certain amount of time to each question. Students, or users get to earn points based on their correct answers and the speed at which they answered it.

There is not o function to measure open response questions. The software is limited to only multiple choice or true and false. Also, sometimes those interacting with it aim for speed over right answers.

Russell P.
Russell P.
Teacher and Consultant in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Students love Kahoot! Teachers love Kahoot!

Kommentare: Creating engaging and exciting assessments for students so that I can check for understanding on key concepts.

Kahoot is a brilliant creation! If you teach in a one-to-one setting or have access to devices, you need to consider using Kahoot right away! Basically, it's a student assessment tool, but you it's a game-like setting, which makes it fun for the students. Here's why I love it: - First off, students love playing it! The friendly competition is engaging and they are always excited to share what they know in this game. - It's so easy to set up for teachers. You can create your own Kahoot question sets in a matter of minutes. In maybe 10 minutes you can create a fun, 10-20 question quiz game for your kids. Quick and easy! - You have the ability to obtain data on your kids! After the Kahoot, you know what your students do or don't know. And then you can use this data to reteach concepts they're struggling with. - They offer an online library where you can use other question sets created by other teachers. That's extremely handy! Just review what's been created beforehand to make sure it's appropriate for you kids. - It's always been reliable and worked. I can't say the same for other edtech tools that I consistently use. Kahoot's website just always works! - They recently offered a team mode which challenges students to collaborate on quizzes. This is a cool update, and I expect to see Kahoot to continue to be cutting edge with their product. - It's simple to get students "logged in." All that's required is for them to type in a link, enter a number, and add name.

I am a big fan of Kahoot, so I have nothing to complain about. I would just recommend users to use it wisely. If you want extremely reliable data with little error, you may want to choose another platform. Kahoot encourages students to think and answer quickly, and they may lead them to occasionally select the wrong answer by accident or because of the time feature. You obviously wouldn't use this for a unit test. Similarly, you probably wouldn't use this to pinpoint gaps for individual students. But it is helpful in getting a big picture of gaps of knowledge or trends, if that makes sense. This is also isn't the best tool for tracking data over a long period of time - this is a tool for quick assessments or check-ups. That's not a complaint about Kahoot, just an encouragement for you to use it appropriately!

Jaime valeriano R.
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review of Kahoot! From a Perspective of an Education College Student in a University

Kommentare: Kahoot! is indeed one of the option for having an engaging activity for the students as this will awaken their drives to compete. However, interruption of internet connection might be a struggle using this software. Overall, I will still recommend it to my friends.

Kahoot! is an engaging and interactive website and application for the students because I think it stimulates something in theirselves to be competitive, since Kahoot! have this kind of feature that it is a quiz for the students yet in the end there is a winning top 3 who are able to andwer the questions correctly and the fastest. Also, another thing that I think that the students do not find Kahoot! boring is because of its colorful and creative which is also not too distracting for the students so that they can still focus on a specific activity being done in the Kahoot! Lastly, another favorite feature of the Kahoot! is its user friendly interface both for the teacher and the students. In my experience, I actually use this application in my demo teaching and my students are elementary grade 6 students; using thing application is actually an advantage since it is easy to use, thus I can give them a simple instruction which is in turn very time efficient since we all know that we need to manage time because each lesson in each subjects should only last for 1 hour.

Everything is actually good in Kahoot! however, there are times that both the teacher and students are having difficulty using this when there internet connection slow down. I remember a report that some students are able to see the questions and the answers very quickly while the others are still not able to see the options to answer even though the timer to submission of answers already started. So I think, relying on the Kahoot! itself as a reliable assessment should not be the only option because we cannot say that the top 1 of a certain activity in a kahoot is really the one who excel in a particular topic especially if we do not consider those students that can actually do the same thing yet they have no stable internet connection.

Michele D.
Professore in Italien
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo software per la gamification a scuola

Kommentare: Gli studenti sono invogliati a partecipare per arrivare in alto nella classifica generale, spinti anche dalle colonne sonore accattivanti che creano l’atmosfera di un quiz televisivo. Consigliatissimo.

Se cerchi un software per la verifica formativa dei tuoi studenti Kahoot! è il tuo software. Consente di creare quiz interattivi con domande di diverso tipo (vero o falso, scelta multipla, risposta breve…) in cui gli studenti si sfidano dal vivo in una gara entusiasmante che premia, oltre che la risposta corretta, anche la velocità. Il docente proietta la domanda su uno schermo e ciascuno studente risponde sul proprio device (pc, tablet o smartphone) collegandosi semplicemente al sito di Kahoot! inserendo il PIN generato automaticamente. Ad ogni domanda viene mostrata la classifica provvisoria rendendo la gara ancora più avvincente. Le domande possono essere inoltre corredate da un video, da un audio o da una foto e possono essere addirittura caricate tramite un foglio Excel (il template è scaricabile dal sito) in modo da creare rapidissimamente un Kahoot! Sia le domande che le risposte possono essere mescolate a caso. Addirittura è possibile assegnare il Kahoot! In modalità “asincrona” (assign) in modo che ciascuno possa fare e rifare la gara in ogni momento, all’interno dell’arco temporale deciso dal docente. Alla fine il docente può riesaminare il report dettagliato delle risposte date e capire chi ha bisogno di consolidare e su quali argomenti. Sono possibili anche altri utilizzi come il sondaggio o la creazione di presentazioni.

Purtroppo nella versione free non tutte le funzionalità sono disponibili come ad esempio la scrittura delle domande con apici e pedici, i report finali sono più scarni…

Edgar J.
Marketing Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Instant Fun and Functionality

Kommentare: As doing a lot of school marketing, my focus on giving the students what they enjoy and think is "cool" is important to me. Constant games of Kahoot! gave me create ideas and information on how to plan and help with our homecoming week! It keeps students interested and gives them a good time, and I get to work behind the scenes to give out school the best image in the area.

It is so easy to create Kahoot! games, however big or detailed you want to make the game. There are plenty of options to customize your creations, and can creatively be put to use. This software is a very effective tool in polling the students of a high school, and collecting useful data from them about decisions we make marketing in the school. Obviously, there is a great use in the software for playing fun and educational games too.

Kahoot moves fast, and the dropout rate from games is limiting in having consistent data. A lot of players can slow down the games trying to load.

Ryan E.
Ryan E.
Assistant Professor of Instruction in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great classroom interactivity booster

Kommentare: While Kahoot! may be one of those things that instructors might get tired of quickly, students almost always seem to enjoy using it--and there has been at least one academic study that confirms students never seem to get tired of the competition aspect of Kahoot! It almost always gets positive reviews in my classes, and so I will continue to rely on it as long as it remains free.

If you are looking for a way to liven up classroom discussions and participations, and you haven't given Kahoot! a try, you really do owe it to yourself to test it out. Students really seem to enjoy the competitive aspect of the system, and using their smartphones as "buzzers" to answer questions. The gameplay itself can be highly customized (they recently added a number of updates and new features, including new music choices to play while students are thinking); I have used Kahoot! to facilitate exam reviews, and colleagues have used it to run reinforcement "drills" for topics ranging from bivariate correlation to identifying bacteria.

Using your smartphone as an answering device takes some getting used to, as you have to match shapes (e.g., tap on a button with a circle to choose an answer marked with a circle) to choose your answer instead of a more "traditional" choice like A/B/C/D. Some instructors also don't care for the fact that students can choose their own username and anything goes, which can make it challenging to figure out who is responding/winning. There is also the tiniest learning curve when it comes to customization, but after a couple of uses, it's quite easy to configure.

David F.
Teacher in Portugal
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot! Fundamental in all classrooms

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Today it would be unthinkable to teach without Kahoot's help! and the application became the center of all my teaching activity. In fact, in recent years, I believe that there has been a real revolution in the way we teach and learn, thanks to these types of applications that have brought the game into the classroom. With these tools, students today learn much more and more quickly!

I use Kahoot! for a long time and the application quickly became essential in my classes, mainly because my students find it fantastic and are always waiting to participate in another game. With its use, learning has become much more fluid, simple and efficient. Almost all students learn much more quickly if we use Kahoot !, while greatly reducing bad behavior and inattention in class. Kahoot! it can also be used in e-learning which is an added advantage in these times when we can be teaching from home.

Compared to other applications, Kahoot! it can have the defect that all students are taking the same quiz with the same questions at the same time, since the questions are asked on the projector screen. However, this fact also allows for greater competitiveness and student involvement.

Phạm T.
Freelancer in Vietnam
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Simple Kahoot! Reviews

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Since its launch until now, Kahoot is a software that has greatly helped the learning of people around the world, especially during this epidemic season, it is also true to relieve the pressure of studying for students. the need. This software has gradually become an indispensable thing in everyone's device during this epidemic season. It makes it easier for us to stay connected

Kahoot is a recently released software, suitable for learning, review and entertainment for all students around the world. The feature that I really like about this software is that it can quickly calculate the score and the feature of honoring the winner is also very unique and interesting, it makes me feel excited when taking the test.

Is an application that is very popular with all customers around the world. There's nothing I can say about Kahoot. But besides that there is also a small disadvantage of Kahoot. That is the application sometimes often happens to lag, this makes the performance of the work go a little bit leading to a drop in rank, but it is also very small and rarely happens, so it is not worth the blame.

Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot: The Interactive Quiz Game

Kommentare: Overall, Kahoot is a fresh way to conduct surveys and presentations and I think that it has a lot of potential. I highly recommend businesses to try out Kahoot and see how fun it is.

While most people associate Kahoot with school, Kahoot is a fun and interactive way to present information, even in a business setting. Kahoot is surprisingly versatile and can be used for research, business training etc. The simplicity of Kahoot is very appealing both for the creator and players. One of the best things is that the player do not require a Kahoot account; all they need is the game pin. Not only this, Kahoot can also collect open ended answers which can be very useful at times, especially when doing market research. The Pro version is great because it comes with templates, quick polls and puzzles. For business use, you can create a presentation with interactive questions sprinkled throughout, which really adds a fun level of interactivity to the presentation.

Occasionally, there can be issues if the internet connection is poor which is rather annoying as it can cause disconnections. Kahoot can also be somewhat limiting if you want to make more complicated questions because of the strict character limit.

Adjunct Faculty in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It works well for educational settings and you can't beat free! I prefer other products for a more professional look (but they are limited to 40 responses for free) and use another similar product instead now due to answer choices appearing on student devices and ability to create lessons.

Kahoot is easy for anyone to use and set up everything from Review sessions to birthday quizzes.

Having to view the choices on main screen and then select them on personal devices was awkward.

Florian L.
Web developer in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

The highlight of every class

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: While students feel like they are playing a game and compete with each other, Kahoot! brings great benefits for teachers as well. They can see which topics their students have already grasped and which topics they still struggle with. Since it’s anyonymous, it provides much better feedback than direct conversation. It’s great fun for everyone and the highlight of every class.

Kahoot! makes learning something feel like playing a game. Almost everyone can take part – given that they have a device and a stable internet connection, which might be a challenge in settings like large conferences. The UI is simple, friendly and fun. Question types range from simply yes/no questions to more complicated ones, where both questions and answers can be based on images. The latter one is very useful in a mathematical context. All in all, there is almost no scenario of classrom interaction that couldn’t be replicated with Kahoot!

There used to be one major issue that I had with Kahoot! It was that every player was able choose their own name. Depending on how mature the audience was, there were people who regularly saw this as an opportunity to troll and offend everyone by injecting slurs and insults. Kahoot! has responded to this issue and started to offer a nickname generator which automatically produces friendly names for everyone. I think that’s a great move and it should be the default setting for every game.

Harsimran G.
Kfc in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Kahoot is a very useful software. I would definitely recommend to anyone try to teach an audience that is Grade 12 or younger to any grade that can understand the concept of a quiz. This is very useful for a teacher who is trying to engage the students more because it has a lot of visuals and sounds that help with that. It could use some minor fixes but overall it's a great software especially for teaching and making quizzes fun and killing time by exploring the countless trivia from all the different categories to chose from.

This software is very useful for teaching and learning. It's a fun way to learn and teach. My teachers have used it plenty of times in past for quizzes and to just have fun with the class. This software makes it easy and fun to do quizzes, especially to a younger audience (Grade 2 - Grade 12). There are plenty of quizzes to chose from and there are a lot of different categories as well. You can also make your own quiz and customize to your liking all you want from how much time the students have to answer the question and to the visuals you would like to add etc. You can also add your own music as well. It is very useful in the field of education.

This software could be somewhat of a challenge for a teacher who is new to technology meaning the user interface could use a bit of a touch up to make it easier for the user to host a quiz. Another con I have noticed throughout my several years of use of this software is that it is very easy to disrupt a quiz by adding bots to your session that can range from having inappropriate nicknames to simply crashing your session due to the sheer size of users in the sessions. This could be prevented by some sort of security check or captcha to not allow any bots to get through.

Shane P.
Shane P.
Instructional Technology Facilitator in USA
Bildungsmanagement

Educator - middle school science and Instructional Technology Facilitator

Kahoot is definitely a fun way to engage your kids in questions that relate to your content. It's easy and quick to use. There's a database with tons of question sets created by other teachers, and it's simple to access these sets and use that game in your class. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also create your own which takes very little time. It's easy for students to get into the game - no hoops to jump through. It's also a reliable webpage and interface. I've never had students stalled from accessing their website, so that's definitely helpful. Kahoot also provides you with formative data. Obviously, you wouldn't use the scores as a test grade, but it gives you an idea about student strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in knowledge. You can then use this information moving forward. The environment that's created in your class is just great, but you use it wisely. You can't play Kahoot right before kids are expected to walk quietly in the hallway or read quietly and independently. :)

Due to the game-like environment it creates, you can't extensively rely on the data gathered from the assessment. Nor can you track individual growth over periods of time. But there are other tools designed for that, so just use Kahoot appropriately.