Über ecConnect

Webbasierte EDI-Plattform, mit der Unternehmen wichtige Dokumente über das Mehrwertnetz (VAN) mit ihrer Kundschaft teilen können.

Erfahre mehr über ecConnect

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ecConnect

4,9
4,9

ecConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ecConnect bereits verwendet?

Jerry
Jerry
Director of Vendor Compliance in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Inter-Trade For EDI Solutions

Kommentare: I can remember a couple of years ago a Retailer Partner was looking for an EDI solution. Without hesitation I recommended Inter-Trade. This Retail Partner used them to set-up a full EDI Driven Drop Ship Program which has been very successful for this Retailer as well as us. We have recently brought Inter-Trade into discussion with another Retail Partner for drop ship EDI based on our confidence in them. In the Retail/Vendor relationship, you can only recommend companies you have faith in, since your own reputation is involved. I stand by Inter-Trade with my previous experience.

Since I am not involved in EDI what I liked best was the ease of use that others inter-company have responded back with. What makes the software work well is the support that is given by the Inter-Trade Team! I have worked with them on several projects and even though I am non-technical, their explanation of everything that is going on is much appreciated and helpful.

Again, I can only judge by the finished product and so far, all projects they have been involved in have been successful.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Intertrade is a great business partner

Kommentare: We have been doing business with Intertrade for over 13 years. I appreciate their professionalism, technical expertise and willingness to help the customer. They really do listen and respond by going above and beyond.

The document tracking tools they provide are user friendly. The customer service experience is outstanding. We can always count on a fast and accurate response to questions/concerns.

It would be nice to have a tracking tool on case requests opened with Intertrade.

Amy
Logistics in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool

Intertrade is simple and easy to use. There are helpful videos and tips to guide you. Customer service is very helpful.

The software could be a bit more affordable.

Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Service

Kommentare: I continue to have a wonderful experience. Great software and great customer service. I highly recommend this product/company!

Ease of Use. I am able to navigate through the software to get all the answers I need. When I can't find answers, I either receive a call or email to assist.

I wish I could look up multiple POs, for instance, at a given time instead of individually.

Val
IT Admin in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EDI VAN Service

Kommentare: Switching to InterTrade helped me reduce EDI VAN cost significantly. I save at least 66% of VAN charges after switching to InterTrade. Furthermore, their sales and tech support team are great and knowledgeable.

Migration from another EDI VAN was very easy. InterTrade did most of the work. That's what I call a real Service Provider.

Up time is satisfactory but it could be better.

Francois
IT Applications Support Director in Kanada
Molkerei, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intertrade your EDI Partner

Kommentare: The Portal is great and the staff even better. I am always able to find an answer or a solution to a business need with them.

The InterTrade Web Portal is very easy and intuitive to use. It gives you a timely and accurate picture of your EDI environment.

I have no issues and have always been satisfied with the product

Matthew
General Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best EDI VAN company i've ever worked with

Customer service, from sales to tech support, they were with us the entire way to make sure the software integration went as smooth as possible and functioning perfectly. I look forward to working with the team in the future.

In my experience I don't believe their was anything I didn't like, in fact I've been hoping they can integrate with another software system I am using because they are that much better than other choices on the market.

Tom
IT Manager - EDI in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Intertrade Review

Kommentare: easy to setup new customer/venders. customer service is first class, solid trouble shooting and new project help and direction. Complete requests in a very timely matter.

Customer service, ease of the portal, the flexibility

The only issue is they cant handle a larger volume of EDI 850's .

Anne
EDI Project Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intertrade Review

Ease of use. ecView's fronend is by far the easiest to use compared to the frontend of other VANs.

I sometimes do not see the transaction type that I am searching.

Quintana
Quintana
Managing Director - Global Sourcing and Design Director in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

I work with our rep and she is fantastic...she emails or calls immediately if I have an issue. Really fantastic team and software!

It was a little tricky because I use a mac and mac has numbers not excel...(You can purchase excel) But we worked out a way to upload the spreadsheets in excel

Nic
EDI Coordinator in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate

The VAN portal and the UPC ecCatalogue are both easy to navigate and the instructions are easy to follow

For the VAN portal, it doesnt have the option to delete a file. It would be better if I can delete a file from the portal and correct before it goes to the customer.

Director of Marketing and Wholesale in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: I was required to have InterTrade EDI service by obligation to Neiman Marcus to start my business with them. However, having this service has made many steps easy for our purpose. My customer service person very patiently helped me set up my EDI and continues to help me regularly with any questions or request that I may have for her. Without her assistance, I would not be in business with Neiman Marcus.

What I liked about InterTrade was the ease of setting up my price list for the EDI. They offer excellent customer support which makes it easy for a complete novice to set up templates for EDI. Now I can add new price updates, change UPC codes, or add new products just by sending updated templates to InterTrade.

It is very detailed and I have no need for most of the parameters provided. However, It's good to have in case I need it for future use.

Director of Operations in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use of Intertrade Catalog solutions

Kommentare: It is a pleasure working with the Intertrade. Whenever we face a challenge, they either find or create a solution for us.

We have a very SKU intensive product line. Intertrade is by far the easiest catalog to maintain.

There is nothing I do not like about their solutions

Jesus
IT Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Partner

Kommentare: We are very pleased with our experience with Intertrade. Overall they are one of the suppliers that we know we can count on and don't have to continually follow up on. We set a target and a plan and Interade always meets their commitments.

The best thing about the software is the team supporting it. We had some specialized request that other similar vendors could not provide. Intertrade acted as a partner and came up with solutions that were able to meet our requirements. The project team has went above and beyond what was expected and has exceeded our expectations.

At the time we partnered with Intertrade, they did not have a Web-EDI or Supplier portal option for our VDA requirements. They were able to link us with a partner that could and supported us with working directly with the supplier and ourselves to ensure the requirements were met.

Mariam
Operations in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use!

A vendor requires us to use intertrade catalog and we have had very few problems.

I wish it was cheaper since we sell to this company twice a year.

Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

InterTrade Solutions

I think it is easy to use and support is excellent.

nothing I know of yet which is usually a good sign for the future.

Shiawtian
Shiawtian
Junior Accountant in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use ecCatalogue to Organize Your Supply Chain and Logistic

InterTrade has organized our products into its individual product description, pricing info, ordering info, and logistics. We now can search in real time based on the identification each product has and determine its movement.

It's not for every business. Depending on what you sell or service you provide, it may not be necessary use this software because it relates to tracking items for retailers and vendors.

Paul
principal in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

Kommentare: Very good and lasting experience.

The service provided was professional and courteous. The follow up has been very engaging.

I have no cons regarding the software.