Über Kipu

Cloudbasiertes EMR für Einrichtungen für Verhaltensmedizin und Suchtbehandlung, das Funktionen wie Abrechnung, CRM und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Kipu

KIPU's seamless end to end system allows me to chart the progress of my patient, write progress notes, treatment plans, intakes, discharges, medical charts, clinical assessments all in one place.

There are times when I want to be able to enter medication data that Kipu is not set up to do, such as offer two options for a dose depending on pain scales or other factors.

Bewertungen zu Kipu

Kipu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 158 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kipu bereits verwendet?

Jessica
Jessica
Admissions Coordinator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An EMR that Sincerely Strives to Meet its Clients Where They Are At & With Exceptional Service

Kommentare: The answer to safeguarding and organizing your patient information that integrates easily across platforms and per user. EMRs have much to do and KIPU does such a great job at it and that deserves recognition and praise.

I had been out of the business for a few years, with previous experience with EMRs and EHRs mostly from 2011-2013, so this was my first software to use since then, in a residential inpatient substance abuse care facility (ASAM Level III), and KIPU proved utterly worthy of this review and more. Not only is it an intuitive interface, for seemingly everyone, across the spectrum of positions and experience, it is COMFORTABLE using. I cannot say that for the majority of software in this industry, and I realize that that can be largely attributed to the innate complexity and vast array of information inherent to the field of healthcare, but KIPU really is in it to win it: win with unparalleled accessibility, a team of customer service gurus who are actually PRESENT (in not in actual in person, then as close to that as possible; something that to me, means everything) and who deliver upon their solutions and help, and persistent adherence to creating the best experience for all those who use the software, keeping in tune with industry changes, client feedback, and an unwavering effort to betterment largely unmatched by its competitors. But mostly, its the ease of use and unmatched team of customer service agents that do it for me.

There were a few places where the intricacy won out over simplicity of use; where the user had to keep in mind and remember certain nuances behind respective components (ex: Golden Thread) in order for it to function and coordinate seamlessly and across the platform. Otherwise, very little cons with KIPU. And an immense THANK YOU to such a wonderful, client-based team of truly helpful people who CARE.

Paul
Peer Recovery Support Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive EMR System

Kommentare: In the previous application we were using, we were regularly experiencing technical difficulties including outages. Kipu has provided a more stable platform that has proved easier to implement daily as well as less downtime and more time spent with the clients.

Sorting has been helpful with clients. Being able to access clients' data using partial matches as well as first and last names has helped. The flexibility of the program has been useful as well.

Sometimes when entering data in the text fields (i.e., the dates), if I switch to another box before the box updates and start entering the data in the previous box is not saved especially when the ordering of the items has been changed (as when it alphabetizes it)

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thank you for your comprehensive review! We're glad to hear that Kipu's sorting features and flexibility have been helpful in your work, and that the switch from your previous platform has resulted in less downtime and more client-focused time. We've noted your feedback regarding data saving in text fields, and will look into this for potential improvement. Your feedback is incredibly valuable as we continue to improve Kipu. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Rachel
Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Lie of “the gold standard”

Kommentare: I could honestly go on for days about why I don’t like this software but the biggest part is the lie of them calling themselves “the gold standard” on EHR when I’ve used cheaper softwares that are 10x more effective and efficient. I’ve been nothing but disappointed since day 1 of using Kipu. It’s caused me so much frustration and my team and I have to keep up with things on spreadsheets and paper still just to be able to stay organized when (for the cost of this software) should never have to use outside tools to run our program. Several things I’ve asked for Kipu responds with “Kipu doesn’t support this feature at this time” and it’s simple things that every other software I’ve used does with no question” so…..”Rachel does not support Kipu at this time” lol 😂

Nothing at all…honestly disappointed about all features accept that it’s hippa compliant just like any other. It looks pretty like the face sheets are cute.

-- Calendar and notes are not connected. The calendars on EHR's typically will connect appointments on calendar with the clinical note and will pre-populate date, time, service type, client name, billing provider, diagnosis codes, (and possibly tons of other important information) that the clinician shouldn't have to click or choose. This creates organization and efficiency and saves a lot of time and frustration. Kipu doesn’t do this - Calendar will suddenly stop working and won't allow me to push buttons or choose time of service without reloading the whole program.-terrible customer service: you have to write tickets for every problem and cannot talk on the phone to a person. It just took me 3 days to communicate back and forth about an issue with a calendar glitch where unwanted appointments won’t delete….the issue still isn’t resolved I’m on to day four. They’re response is for me to tell them the times the appointment are and have them delete them for me Lol 😂 like THATS an effective solution….I don’t have time to submit a ticket every time I need to delete something from my own calender…….and Don’t expect a response faster than 24 hours.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the challenges you've faced. We're dedicated to enhancing our software and service, and your insights are crucial for our growth. We're actively addressing these issues and have reached out to you offer direct assistance so we can reach a final resolution. We value our community members and are committed to ensuring a positive experience with Kipu. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make it right.

steven
Operations Director in USA

Kipu- user friendly.

Kommentare: Been using it for years and I absolutely love it. I recommend it every where I go if there using something different.

If I do have a problem there is always someone to talk to and resolve my issue quickly.

Don’t really have one. It’s basically a do it all system.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Steven, Thank you for your glowing review and for recommending Kipu! We're thrilled to hear that you find our system user-friendly and that our support team has been helpful in addressing any issues promptly. Your loyalty and trust over the years mean a lot to us, and we're honored to be your choice of system. Thank you for being a valued member of the Kipu community!

Rebecca
Behavioral Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kipu Review

Kommentare: I like using KIPU and have used similar products, it is by far the easiest to learn and to teach.

I like that it is easy to use and navigate. Also, when I am training a employee it seems easy for them to catch on to as well.

Its has gone down twice since I have been an employee at my job, and that is only a little over six months.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Rebecca, We're thrilled to hear that you and your team find Kipu easy to use and train with. We aim to make our platform as intuitive as possible. We understand the inconvenience that can be caused by any downtime and we're continuously working on enhancing our system's reliability and doing this during low usage times like overnight. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that you have a positive experience overall. Thank you for being a part of the Kipu community!

Juaquin
Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well worth it

Kommentare: Overall I liked it compared to pork and paper documentation which was what I was used to

Very easy to keep track of daily counts and progress of clients

At first it was difficult to learn but with time and daily use of the program it becomes easy

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Juaquin, We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you found our system beneficial for tracking client progress. We're committed to making Kipu even more user-friendly over time. Thank you for your patience and for making us part of your day-to-day work. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Thecla
Registered RN Psychiatric in USA

Nursing

Kommentare: Much easier than prior program

MedicationNursing assesmentProgress notesDashboard

Treatment plansFar too compliatedall staff haveing much difficulty with this featurePicture of resident should be lower down near 8 am med pass as often have to scroll up to recall whom you ar looking atNutritionDifficult as need to look at 1 meal or 1 snack at a time to see how resident is eating

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Thecia, Thank you for your detailed feedback. We appreciate the insights into areas you find beneficial and those you believe could be improved. We'll definitely consider your suggestions to enhance the user experience. Thank you for being a part of the Kipu community!

Chasity
Behavioral Health Technician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kipu User

Kommentare: To me all of the features are very helpful in my line of work. I use a majority of the features on Kipu. Every one of them work great and are very easy to get to.

Nothing, I like all of them. All of Kipu is great and I do not think it should change at all unless getting updated.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Chasity, We're thrilled to hear that you're finding all of the features in Kipu helpful and easy to use in your line of work. It's wonderful to know that Kipu is effectively serving your needs. Your feedback is valuable and it's always great to hear from satisfied users. We continuously work on updates to make Kipu even more beneficial. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Roger
Roger
Counselor in USA

Kipu Documentation and Education

Kommentare: I've used Kipu for the last 8 years and it has been useful for assessment, treatment planning, and documenting treatment, and discharge

I use Kipu's library to support treatment planning/strategyKipu also has a section with multiple assessments that are convenient and useful

Kipu is a secure system and will require administrator support if login problems occur

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Roger, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on Kipu's library and assessment features. We're pleased to hear it's been instrumental in your work over the past 8 years. We acknowledge the security measures and will always strive for seamless user experience. We're grateful for your continued trust in us and value you being part of the Kipu community!

Ivana
Ivana
Clinical Outreach Manager in USA

Most user friendly program

It’s the most user-friendly. I won’t work anywhere that does not use KIPU… literally

I can’t say there is anything I don’t like.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Ivana, We're absolutely delighted to hear how integral Kipu is to your daily operations! Your trust and preference for our platform means the world to us. Thank you for being a valued part of the Kipu community!

Tracy
Utilization Review in USA

KIPU is amazing!

Kommentare: I have found that KIPU is by far the most efficient EMR system. They make it easy to organize our forms and clinical needed to keep track of our patients medical records.

I have worked in utilization review for several years and have found that KIPU is by far the easiest and most efficient EMR system. I have facilities that use other EMR systems and have found that nothing compares to KIPU.

There aren't any CONS! KIPU is an amazing EMR system and we could not be happier with the product.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Tracy, Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and how Kipu stands out in its efficiency and organization capabilities. Your feedback is truly appreciated, and we're grateful to have you as part of the Kipu community!

Tammie
Detox Technician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Impressive

Kommentare: Kipu makes client care and Healthcare provider documentation easy to input, and easy to access to keep all of our staff on the same page with any particular client's care.

Kipu is very user friendly. Kipu uses color coding to differentiate clients and status. Kipu draws your attention to current medications do, and pending first responses with the color red, that draws your attention to the upcoming task. Kipu uses easy to read tabs and walks you through each step in each task. It is easy to customize profiles to bring to the front the clients that I work with most.

The only con that I can think of, is that sometimes on my work computer, even when internet is available, Kipu will not load. I keep an extra tablet at work as a backup plan.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Tammie, Thank you for detailing Kipu's user-friendly features. We apologize for the occasional loading issues, and we'll continue working to enhance the system's reliability. Your feedback is invaluable, and we appreciate you being part of the Kipu community!

Adaire
Intensive Out Patient Coordinator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive EMR

Kommentare: The biggest benefit for my role here at The Ridge Of Ohio, as the IOP Coordinator, is that I can check a client's attendance as well as their UA and/or Breathalyzer results for any day in question! The pages load smoothly & efficiently every time!

KIPU is One Stop Shopping! Everything I need about our clients all in one place!

Although I understand that EMRs can only remain open for so long without being interacted with by the user, it can be tiring to have to log in so many times during a work day!

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Adaire, Thank you for highlighting the comprehensive features of Kipu! We understand the frequent logins can be a bit tedious, and we'll definitely take note of that feedback. We're pleased to know that Kipu has been efficient and effective for your role at The Ridge of Ohio. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community, and we'll continue to work towards enhancing your experience!

Amy
Clinical Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: I would use this in my own practice if I did not work for an agency.

This is the best and most user friendly platform I have used in the healthcare industry. Its an excellent tool for client portal, client database, clinical notes, and medical record storage.

There is no option for task alerts for deadlines or daily reminders.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Amy, Thank you for your wonderful review! It's fantastic to hear that you find Kipu to be the best and most user-friendly platform in the healthcare industry, and that you appreciate its capabilities for client management and record storage. We understand the value of task alerts for deadlines or daily reminders, and will pass your feedback to our product development team. It's a high compliment that you would use Kipu for your own practice, and we truly appreciate your support! Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Kevin
BHT in USA

Super convenient

Kommentare: When I help family members, who work in another field. I’m lost when it comes to taking notes. I am trying to get their company to switch over to kipu, but they are old and pretty much set in there ways . Haha I’ll keep trying though. Thank you for designing a well put together program for people like me , who are computer illiterate.

Everything is at your fingertips. You can see what the whole team writes and requests for the client. I would highly recommend it to any facility that writes clinical notes, performs interval rounds and takes progress notes.

I really don’t have any complaints. It also color coordinates the dashboard to tell you where the clients are in treatment.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback on Kipu! It's heartening to hear how it's streamlined your documentation process. We're dedicated to making our platform user-friendly for all. Your continued advocacy and trust mean a lot to us. We're delighted you're part of the Kipu community!

Ana
Client care coordinator in USA

Review

Kommentare: Awesome

Different tabs and locations easy read and reliable

Updating and validation at times does not save and have to type full clinical notes repeatedly.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Ana, Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad to hear that you find Kipu's layout easy to navigate and reliable for your needs. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with saving updates and validations. We continually strive to improve our system, and your feedback helps us focus on areas where we can do better. We recommend reaching out to our customer support for any immediate issues you're facing. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Griffin
Substance Abuse Counselor in USA

Work Flow

Kommentare: Time management is a breeze thanks to Kipu!

Every part of my job is related to KIPU in some way. It makes documentation a breeze and it keeps my work day running smoothly and efficiently.

I would prefer to not have to change my password as much.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Griffin, We're delighted to hear that Kipu plays a significant role in your work and has enhanced your productivity by simplifying documentation and time management. We understand your concern regarding the frequency of password changes, which is designed to ensure the highest level of security for user data. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

taylor
Counselors Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Taylor's Kipu Review for Guardian Recovery

Kommentare: Super easy, very clear. I used to use sunwave at another center and this is amazing compared to sunwave

It is easy to navigate and makes sense. Compared to other systems

We do not use this for medication management/follow ups yet for appointments. I am sure we will soon.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Taylor, We appreciate your positive feedback on Kipu's intuitive navigation. Rest assured, we're constantly working to enhance our features, including medication management and appointment follow-ups, so we are excited for you to utilize it soon. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Caitlin
Mental Health Technician II in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Product is very useful

Kommentare: Like using it at work. All my coworkers are able to communicate with one another by highlight details about patients. Everything is in one placee.

Compared to previously only using paper documents this product makes everything easy. Everything you need is in one place and it records everything.

Will occasionally take a while to load a page. Some documents can't be edited after submission.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for highlighting the benefits of Kipu, especially in comparison to traditional paper methods. We acknowledge the areas you've pointed out for improvement and will work towards enhancing them. We truly appreciate your feedback and are grateful you're a part of the Kipu community!

Lucy
Counselor CATC II in USA

Incredible experiences

Kommentare: Case notes

The ease of use . It has been great using and transitioning. All said it would be difficult but it wasnt.

Would like help faster when a problem arises in real time is all

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Lucy, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that your transition to Kipu was smoother than anticipated. We take your feedback to heart and will continue to work on providing even faster support. Your insights help us improve. Thanks for being a valued member of the Kipu community!

Chasity
Peer Support Recovery Coach in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Kipu

Kommentare: I enjoy Kipu, it has been very easy to use and makes my job easy and adds many values to the needs of the clients.

Everything is one place. I am able to complete a Master Recovery Plan and complete the reviews as needed and it remains an active document to add new goals and update existing.

That the validate assessment does not work

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Chasity, We are pleased to hear that Kipu's integrated platform helps you efficiently manage your Master Recovery Plan and client goals. We're also glad that Kipu simplifies your job and supports the needs of your clients. As for the issue with the validate assessment, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously working on improving our software. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service for any assistance you may need. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Eric
Counselor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eric Swayne

Kommentare: I have had excellent experience using kipu

The system is comprehensive and easy to use.

I like everything about KIPU. I have been satisfied with every aspect of the KIPU system.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Eric, We're thrilled to hear you find our system comprehensive and easy to use. It's great that you're satisfied with every aspect of Kipu. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your needs! Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Steve
Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KIPU Review

It is fairly easy to navigate through the tabs.

Not a fan of having to change the password as frequently as requested.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Steve, We're glad to hear that you find Kipu easy to navigate. Your feedback regarding password changes is noted - it's a necessary measure for enhanced security including our HITRUST certification, but we understand the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Katrina
Medical Coder in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kipu is so Great!

It is so easy to use! Running reports and sending claims to insurance is a breeze!

I wish you could list the patients in alphabetical order by their first name, not just last.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Katrina, We're thrilled to hear that you find Kipu easy to use and that it streamlines your process of running reports and sending claims to insurance. Your suggestion about listing patients in alphabetical order by first name is well noted, and we will relay this feedback to our product team for consideration. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Kody
Care coordinator in USA

Facts concerning KIPU EMR

Kommentare: My overall experience is good.

It’s extremely easy to navigate once you understand it and the assessments are in depth and meet all required standards.

Some forms are grammatically incorrect and confusing.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Kody, Thank you for highlighting the strengths and areas for improvement in Kipu EMR. We strive for excellence and appreciate your feedback regarding the grammar; it'll be addressed. We're delighted to hear that your overall experience is good. Thank you for being a valued member of the Kipu community!