Über Kipu

Cloudbasiertes EMR für Einrichtungen für Verhaltensmedizin und Suchtbehandlung, das Funktionen wie Abrechnung, CRM und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Kipu

The easy to use , very precise on how to find what you need to be successful in records and client information.

There are times when I want to be able to enter medication data that Kipu is not set up to do, such as offer two options for a dose depending on pain scales or other factors.

Bewertungen zu Kipu

Kipu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 204 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kipu bereits verwendet?

Jessica
Jessica
Admissions Coordinator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An EMR that Sincerely Strives to Meet its Clients Where They Are At & With Exceptional Service

Kommentare: The answer to safeguarding and organizing your patient information that integrates easily across platforms and per user. EMRs have much to do and KIPU does such a great job at it and that deserves recognition and praise.

I had been out of the business for a few years, with previous experience with EMRs and EHRs mostly from 2011-2013, so this was my first software to use since then, in a residential inpatient substance abuse care facility (ASAM Level III), and KIPU proved utterly worthy of this review and more. Not only is it an intuitive interface, for seemingly everyone, across the spectrum of positions and experience, it is COMFORTABLE using. I cannot say that for the majority of software in this industry, and I realize that that can be largely attributed to the innate complexity and vast array of information inherent to the field of healthcare, but KIPU really is in it to win it: win with unparalleled accessibility, a team of customer service gurus who are actually PRESENT (in not in actual in person, then as close to that as possible; something that to me, means everything) and who deliver upon their solutions and help, and persistent adherence to creating the best experience for all those who use the software, keeping in tune with industry changes, client feedback, and an unwavering effort to betterment largely unmatched by its competitors. But mostly, its the ease of use and unmatched team of customer service agents that do it for me.

There were a few places where the intricacy won out over simplicity of use; where the user had to keep in mind and remember certain nuances behind respective components (ex: Golden Thread) in order for it to function and coordinate seamlessly and across the platform. Otherwise, very little cons with KIPU. And an immense THANK YOU to such a wonderful, client-based team of truly helpful people who CARE.

Mitchell
Residential Technician in USA

Very easy to learn

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our whole company switched around Christmas and we were worried it would be a disaster but everyone learned it quickly. Passing meds and charting is so much easier, we used to keep track of meds on paper and this is preferable.

Our whole dept learned it quickly and it is much more streamlined and user friendly than Netsmart.

Sometimes you need to click in and out of things to get something done but really it's not that big of a deal.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Mitchell, for your positive review! We're delighted that your department found Kipu easy to learn and more streamlined than your previous solution. We appreciate your feedback on the minor navigation issues and are glad to hear that passing meds and charting are now easier. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Heidi
LAC in USA

SUD EHR Review

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Forms available to utilize through the charting process

Inability to alter forms/format to include relevant information

letzten Monat

Thank you, Heidi, for your review. We're glad you find the available forms useful during the charting process. We do offer SuperAdmins the ability to customize forms which may help your process. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Jennilyn
RN Guided Imagery Hypnotherapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy RN-Hypnotherapist

Kommentare: My experience has been Very positive and I highly recommend

As an RN of 35 years I have used many systems for charting. I have found Kipu to be efficient, simple and timely. I highly recommend to any health care organization

I frequently have to reset my password and I get frustrated

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Jennilyn, for your positive review! We're delighted that you find Kipu efficient, simple, and timely, especially given your extensive experience as an RN. We appreciate your feedback on the password resets and understand the frustration. Your high recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Glenn
Clinical Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

KIPU review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive. I have had no issues with KIPU since we began using it.

Easy to use, easy to do documentation, meets our needs.

I have no issues with KIPU and the way it works.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Glenn, for your positive review! We're delighted that Kipu meets your needs and that you find it easy to use for documentation. We're also pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience since switching to Kipu. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Ken
Child Care Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KIPU Is Absolutely Amazing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's everything you want in an electronic medical program. After a two-month "learning curve," I was able to appreciate all of the everyday benefits of the KIPU EMR. My company relies heavily on KIPU for communication with each other. Everyone in our office uses it, and we can see each other's entries.

I like being able to share documents with Clients' parents, allow them to review the documents online, and have the parent sign the document even though they are not in the same room with you. Parents can be in another state or another part of the country, and they can still access any document I share with them.

It took me approximately two months to learn all of the tools needed to make KIPU an "everyday" user friendly system for myself. I like everything about KIPU. It's (now) easy to navigate, and it's the "end all, be all" system for all of my company's electronic medical record needs.

letzten Monat

Thank you, Ken, for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear how Kipu's features, like sharing and signing documents remotely, have been beneficial for you. We appreciate your patience during the learning curve and are thrilled that you find Kipu user-friendly and essential for your company's needs. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

justin
patient service rep in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

kipu review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: my experience is that its fast and easy to use

its fast and pretty easy to use and understand

it dosent take off some things that have already been documented

letzten Monat

Thank you, Justin, for your review! We're pleased to hear that you find Kipu fast and easy to use. We appreciate your feedback about the documentation process and will consider it for future improvements. Your positive experience and insights are valuable to us. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Angel
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

RHBH/IH KIPU 2024

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

KIPU is simple to use and provides you will a help tab the gives you detailed instruction on how too. Scheduling is easy and provides a layout that is supportive for quick viewing with settings such as day, week and even monthly.

KIPU is sometimes slow and has glitches but software providers and administrators work diligently to correct any errors.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Angel, for your comprehensive review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Kipu simple to use and appreciate the detailed help tab and easy scheduling features. We acknowledge the occasional slowdowns which can sometimes be caused by internet connection, but are committed to refining our product to work as quickly as possible regardless of bandwidth. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Kelsey
Office Manager in USA

KIPU ease of use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kipu is streamlined and very easy to get used to. It is very user friendly.

I wish there were more options around the patient ledger and how exactly those get filed away.

letzten Monat

Thank you, Kelsey, for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you find Kipu streamlined and user-friendly. We appreciate your feedback regarding the patient ledger options and will consider it for future improvements. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Ernalyn
VP Staff Development in USA

May 30, 2024 Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kipu is extremely user friendly. Also, recent feature added was that allows you to enter dosage range now for meds.

ERX customer support not 24/7. There has been several incidents where we needed support.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Ernalyn, for your detailed review! We're pleased to hear that you find Kipu extremely user-friendly and appreciate the recent feature for entering dosage ranges. We acknowledge your feedback regarding eRx customer support and will consider it for future improvements. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Paul
Peer Recovery Support Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive EMR System

Kommentare: In the previous application we were using, we were regularly experiencing technical difficulties including outages. Kipu has provided a more stable platform that has proved easier to implement daily as well as less downtime and more time spent with the clients.

Sorting has been helpful with clients. Being able to access clients' data using partial matches as well as first and last names has helped. The flexibility of the program has been useful as well.

Sometimes when entering data in the text fields (i.e., the dates), if I switch to another box before the box updates and start entering the data in the previous box is not saved especially when the ordering of the items has been changed (as when it alphabetizes it)

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thank you for your comprehensive review! We're glad to hear that Kipu's sorting features and flexibility have been helpful in your work, and that the switch from your previous platform has resulted in less downtime and more client-focused time. We've noted your feedback regarding data saving in text fields, and will look into this for potential improvement. Your feedback is incredibly valuable as we continue to improve Kipu. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Damaris
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Legacy - Dir of Ops - Damaris

Kommentare: We love KIPU. It makes processes and systems so much smoother.

I like that KIPU is user friendly. Easy to navigate and updates can be done quickly.

I do not like that all forms and fields are not retrievable. Some forms may be deleted and lost forever. I believe there should be an approval process or all forms should be able to be retrieved.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Damaris, Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're thrilled to hear that you find Kipu user-friendly and efficient for your operations. We also appreciate your feedback regarding form retrieval and will consider your suggestions as we strive to improve the platform. Your continued trust and preference for Kipu mean a lot to us. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Daniel
CEO in USA

We LOVE Kipu!

Kommentare: It has allowed us to win awards for what we do. Nobody knows how important the EMR system is, behind the faceplate of the organization. All of our data, which fuels our decisions, comes from Kipu. All of our billing comes from Kipu. We love it!

We love its customizability, it's ease of use and simplicity, plus the service and support is supergood!

Nothing we don't like. We like everything a about Kipu

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your kind words! We're absolutely thrilled to know you're loving Kipu and that it has contributed significantly to your organization's success. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Andrew
Men's Residential Director in USA

Review of Kipu services

Kommentare: Kipu has improved the way we document what happens in our programs.

My favorite thing about Kipu is the customer support. Every time I have called Kipu to get an issue resolved the support team has been beyond helpful and always lead me towards a resolution of the issue. They are friendly and they know what they are talking about. If they don't know the answer they are willing to do the research and find it. I am very pleased with all the help I have received. I also think it is great how customizable the system is. We can set it up to work specifically with our needs. Thanks Kipu.

Some features are a bit complicated. Working on templates and forms can be difficult and requires training and experience.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Andrew, We're delighted to hear that our customer support team has consistently provided you with the assistance you need. Your feedback about the system's customizability is also greatly appreciated. We understand that certain features can be complex, and we're committed to continuous training and enhancement to ensure a more streamlined user experience. Your insights help us grow and improve, and we're thankful for your trust in Kipu. Thanks for being a valued member of our community!

Lucas
Director of Operations in USA

Substance Abuse Treatment Center Director of Operations Kipu Review

Kommentare: Kipu helps our organization keep all of our compliance items in order. It helps us keep our clients straight and allows for quick identification with the photos on the main page.

Kipu is very simple to use. All of our operations/medical/clinical staff use Kipu daily, so it is vital that we can easily train staff on EMR and have them begin using immediately. The customization is also a big selling point for us - we can lay things out as we wish and build the reports we desire.

We haven't had to use customer service very often in the last two years, but we have switched account reps a couple times, which always makes you worry a bit.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Lucas, Thank you for your insightful review! We're delighted to know that Kipu has been a straightforward and versatile tool for your team, assisting with daily operations and compliance aspects. We understand the concerns about changes in account representatives and we're working on ensuring smooth transitions for our clients in such instances. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us continually improve our service. Thank you for being a part of the Kipu community!

Sonya
Nurse in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kipu

Easy to learn and use I had no problems training on it

n/a I really dont have any commets on this

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Sonya, We're delighted to hear that you found Kipu easy to learn and use. Our aim is to make the transition and training as seamless as possible for our users. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know your switch to Kipu has been smooth. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Lucien
Clinician in USA

What’s Great About KIPU.

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pretty good using KIPU.

Very easy to get the hang of how to use.

I would like to see the full schedule in-front of when creating an appointment.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Lucien, Thank you for your insightful review! We're pleased you find the system intuitive. We'll consider your feedback about viewing the full schedule when creating appointments. We're glad Kipu meets the needs of your clientele and that your overall experience has been positive! Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Joseph
Peer Support Specialist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KIPU for the past year and some has been great

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using it and submitting and signing my notes on clients and services rendered is unbelievably easy!

I have picked up so easily on KIPU to start my career in terms of learning to bill our clients for the services we provide in our facility. This system is set up so well, and makes things so well organized for our organization weekly meetings as well to keep everything all in one place that we all have access to.

I think we could work on the document templates but for the most part the system is great.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Joseph, We're thrilled to hear that Kipu has facilitated your transition into your career, aiding in billing and organizational tasks. We also appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the document templates and will certainly consider this for future enhancements. We're glad that submitting and signing notes has been straightforward for you and look forward to continuing to support your work. Thanks for being part of the Kipu community!

Lori
Clinical Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Recommend

I can’t say enough about Kipu. It’s easy to use, easy on the eyes, and navigation is seemless. As a super admin I love the access I have to update and create things we need and how easy it is to do.

I wish in scheduling I could type the time instead of using the scroll. I also wish there was a way to drag and move appointments or even copy and paste.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Lori, Thank you for your glowing review and recommendation! We are glad to hear that Kipu's ease of use and seamless navigation have been beneficial for you as a super admin. Your suggestions about enhancing the scheduling feature by being able to type the time, drag and move appointments, and copy and paste are appreciated. We strive for continuous improvement and your feedback will be considered in future updates. It's fantastic to know that you chose Kipu over other alternatives due to our quality and performance. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Mark
D & A Counselor in Kanada

My perspective

The platform is very busy for the type of work that we do at ROSC. The training was not efficient with the amount of need in order to educate the small amount of first time users. After a few hours of trial and error I was able to navigate Kipu without struggling with the platform. I rate this platform a 6 out of 10. I am familiar with Powerchart/CAMS over my career, and I have enjoyed now learning Kipu.... Thank you kindly

I struggled with how busy the homepage was. Only issue that I had.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Mark, Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand the importance of an intuitive interface, especially for first-time users. We'll continue working on improving our platform and training to provide a better experience. We appreciate your patience and adaptability in learning Kipu. Thanks for being a part of the Kipu community!

Aurora
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly!

Kommentare: Awesome!

Integration and implementation was easy- KIPU specialists accommodate to the facility needs as much as possible. ASAM aligned and user friendly.

Scheduler is missing for the OP practice.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Aurora, Thanks for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found the integration and implementation process easy and that our team could meet your facility's specific needs. We do have a new Scheduler available for OP that is included with the EMR. If your team needs assistance turning it on, please contact your success manager. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Shea
Continuing Care Specialist/Case Manager in USA

Great EMR Platform

I like how easy it is to use - in the past I have used EMR systems that were incredibly complicated.

KIPU could improve the ease of which it takes to edit documentation. For example, if I want to add or change the format of a Continuing Care Plan, I might have to spend multiple hours on the phone with a KIPU representative.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Shea, We appreciate your positive feedback and we're glad to hear that you find Kipu user-friendly and easier to navigate than other EMR systems. Your feedback about the documentation editing process is very valuable to us. We understand that efficiency is key in your line of work and we're constantly working on ways to enhance our system's functionality. Rest assured, we will take your suggestion into account as we strive to make our platform even better. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

katie
nurse in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy!

Easy to use. Customer service is great because they are fast and care about people using their products.

Frequent updates. Not able to fax or retrieve faxes in the MAR.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Katie, We're glad to hear that you find Kipu easy to use and appreciate our customer service. We understand the challenge frequent updates can pose and are constantly working on balancing our product improvements with user convenience. Your feedback regarding fax capabilities in the MAR has been noted, and we appreciate your constructive comments. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to assist you. Thank you for being part of the Kipu community!

Daniel
Director of Strategic Development in Kanada

Great CRM and EMR

Kommentare: Excellent. We have complex needs and KIPU is meeting most of them.

Robust product with lots of features. Customer support is superb and they do implement recommendations.

EMR messaging system is a nice new feature but it has a few problems.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Daniel, Thank you for recognizing the strengths of Kipu! We're glad our system meets most of your complex needs. Your feedback about the EMR messaging system is noted, and we're always striving to improve. Thanks for being a valued member of the Kipu community!

Clinical Director in USA

Kipu for addictions counselors

Kommentare: Any times that the organization has had questions or concerns we have been able to get ahold of support and have the issues resolved quickly. I have had experience with a number of other EMR's and the simplicity of Kipu is one of my favorite aspects of it.

I find the functionality of Kipu and counselors and other staff find that is easy to learn in a short amount of time.

Noting at this time that I would have to report

vor 11 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your experience with Kipu! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate Kipu's simplicity and ease of learning, especially for counselors. Our support team is always here to assist, and your feedback is invaluable in our continuous improvement. Thanks for being a valued member of the Kipu community!