Über JGID

Quote, to scheduling, equipment, mobile app, timesheets & invoicing, Xero integration, JGID has every aspect of your business covered.

Erfahre mehr über JGID

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu JGID

5,0

JGID hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du JGID bereits verwendet?

Ainsley
Bookkeeper in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and amazing support staff!

Kommentare: I've worked with JGID for a number of years and have multiple clients who use the software and find it takes a lot of stress out of managing their businesses. As a bookkeeper the back end of the software integrates well with our accounting software which makes the bookkeeping really simple. The software is really easy to navigate and I cant speak more highly of their support staff who are always happy to assist if we have any questions.

JGID is really easy to use not only for the business owner but for employees and also for bookkeepers like myself. Well laid out and easy to navigate

The support team behind JGID is great with their communication and really value my feedback when it comes to features that I feel will be beneficial. I've worked with the software for years now and it's amazing how far they have come with development. They value suggestions from clients about how to improve the software and I have personally seen a lot of these improvements come to fruition

Lisa
Assistant General Manager in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one Business Management Solution

Kommentare: I can run the whole business from JGID - we are all working on the same platform and all looking at the same info - it makes working remotely possible. We are a highly efficient business because of JGID, spending less time on paperwork and more time on improving the client experience and getting enquiries through the door! We are also 100% paperless which is something we are all proud of.

I can see at a glance everything to do with how the company on my dash board. I love the fact that it is mobile enabled and I can check things while I am onsite, in the car or out and about! I love the database functionality - being able to export data for our marketing activities I love the quoting templates and the calendar functions are critical to our everyday business

It would be nice to see some More advanced reporting and analysis - but I know that the JGID team are working on enhancing the software all the time and this will come!