Extensive SEO Tool for Digital Marketers Without The High Price Tag

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the Key Word research function continuously with all or content creation and find this tool very accurate. The Site audit tool is critical to us maintaining a well optimized site and is used regularly. Competitor analysis is another tool we find very useful as there is a wealth of information you can gather from these reports. It still however takes some time to produce and interpret these reports due to the user interface being somewhat clunky.

Vorteile: Serpstat provides a very wide range of SEO tools every website owner needs. High quality Keyword Research, Site Tracking, Competitor Analysis and Site Audit are tools we use on a regular basis. Their site audit tool alone has helped us improve our on page SEO tremendously. The price of these tools compared to their competitors makes Serpstat a real winner.

Nachteile: The user interface is not the best or easiest to get used to. It could do with an overhaul to make it more user friendly, particularly for new users.

Affordable option for digital marketers!

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Gina E.
Digital Marketing Associate
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Serpstat is an afforfable all-in-one SEO platform. But don't let the price fool you. It is effective and it has lots of useful features. In my opinion, keyword research is the main strength of this tool. I can just input a single keyword and it will generate a lot of related keywords. It will also show the keyword search volume, trends and the competitors. I can also discover what keywords my competitors are ranking. It also allows me to track my keywords and they will send regular email updates about my rankings. Their backlink analysis tool is quite powerful as well. It's so easy to find the referring domains of our competitors that we can also use on our sites. They also have a Serpstat SEO & Website Analysis Plugin to quickly view the SEO data of any website. Their pricing is solid. Even starters can afford it.

Nachteile: None, I have no issues using it. Serpstat is the best option if you want an affordable all-in-one SEO tool!

Serpstat has been an Asset for my Digital Agency

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Aditya K.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: I have been using Serpstat to run my digital agency and it certainly has helped me improve the SEO for my clients compared to before. As a small agency we find it difficult to subscribe to SEMrush and Ahrefs and other tools because of theeir expense but Serpstat offers a great suite of services at relatively lower cost which is awesome.

Vorteile: The multiple databases available along with the ever improving accuracy of the data makes doing SEO for overseas client a breeze. The data provided is at par with other well known tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs that too at price much lower than its competitors. Has a very well desgined UI and makes operating the dashboard relatively simple. Has a good collection of how to tutorials for beginners which are extremely helpful in getting started with using the platform. And yes, they have a great and extremely responsive customer support making troubleshooting easy.

Nachteile: They can certainly improve upon the backlink analysis as there are tools that give better results.

User since 2017 and one of my best pick of SEO Tools

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Henrik W.
Senior SEA Manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was looking for a All-in-One SEO tool for a small business. And serpstat helped me to grow my business and helped me to do the right decisions on my websites!

Vorteile: I love the clean interface. Since the first day the user interface with designed very clear and i had no problem to find everything with the first click.
In detail i used a lot the backlink tool for research. Its really great to find good backlinks. I guess the database is a little smaller than ahrefs is but its definitely as good or even better than SEMRush is.
The Rank Tracker works great and will give you a good overview of your most important keywords.
Very helpful is the Site Audit, which will give you a good overview of what to optimize onpage next.
All in all a really great tool for a small amount of money!

Nachteile: From time to time the rank tracker was buggy BUT a short mail or chat with the support team and you will get support immediately. This is really great service!

Great alternative to SEMrush with lots of useful features

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Kommentare: Saves lots of $$ compared to my old semrush subscription, and getting lots of useful data to help our content marketing efforts in different languages.

Vorteile: The positions report is really good, and provides a lot of keywords nearly on par with semrush. Theres also a decent PPC tracking, a really good SEO audit and lots of databases for different countries.

Nachteile: I'm not getting as many keywords and data as with semrush, but I'm sure this is something the team are working on. Also would be great if we could get better competitor tracking within a project, this is something semrush really excels at where it suggests competitors you can save, and then each time you visit the reports it shows you how you're progressing against your competitors and how their positions / keywords compare.
Another small annoyance is the 100 results limit in the positions reports on the A plan, would be great if they considered boosting it to at least 500-1000 to make it easier to get actionable data.
Lastly would be great if they added a traffic analysis feature like similarweb to estimate where traffic is coming from, and top referers.

Will help the average business achieve 80% of their content marketing goals

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Jason L.
Webmaster
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a digital marketing agency, we like to cross-reference data from different sources to get a full picture. Serpstat is one of 3 main tools we use regularly to research competitor keywords and back links.

Vorteile: Serpstat has a broad range of high-quality data solutions in one package. I've noticed that over the years, SEO software seems to be in an arms race, where different companies take the lead for a while, then others overtake. For each metric, it's possibel that you can find an alternative that is more accurate, but if you only choose one software provider, Serpstat give incredible value. If an average business was to use Serpstat, and work through everything, they'll get the 80/20 in desired results.

Nachteile: Originally, the volume of links found was inferior to other competitors, and keyword results were only a partial match, in comparison to Google Analytics. Serpstat were a fair way behind the top 2 or 3 providers. I'm pleased to say that they've really caught up in the last 6 months. In some areas the gap is closed, and in others the gap is closing fast.

Affordable yet feature-rich SEO tool!

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Matthew S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Serpstat is affordable, effective and has lots of features!

Vorteile: Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO tool that I've used to improved my website's rankings. It also has a PPC research purpose if you're doing paid search. The dashboard is clean and it is easy to use. I loved the combination of blue and white, making it easy on the eyes. Their advanced rank tracking tool is a neat tool. It accurately shows my rankings, search volume, PPC competition and my URL. I can also see my top pages and how many social media shares they had. Their keyword research tool and the competitor analysis tool are also great. I can say that their database is quite big. They have a very helpful blog! Lastly, their pricing is cheaper than the competition!

Nachteile: No issues and no missing functions for me. I really liked this software.

An SEO tool that has lots of features and inexpensive!

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Serpstat helps me to improve my rankings and to monitor my website.

Vorteile: Serpstat is a neat SEO tool that has a clean UI and is easy to use. Adding your first project is a breeze. Once I input my URL it will quickly show data like how many referring domains my website has, the organic keywords,traffic data and pages with highest visibility as well. Doing keyword research is nice and easy too. It shows highly relevant keywords that I can use for my articles. The backlink analysis tool is good and it shows all of my backlinks. Their rank tracker tool is accurate as well. Their pricing is very flexible and great for startups. Lastly, they also have a great blog that can help users to maximize the tool and to learn new strategies.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues using it. I love how simple and easy it is.

A web app that's improving

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Beecher B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'd recommend it as (at minimum) a starter tool to get into SEO and targeted search

Vorteile: It's very easy to use. Serpstat has a very gentle learning curve and I've found it to be an affordable alternative to other similar services

Nachteile: In my experience, some of the results are not timely. Last year, one of the sites in my project was ranking very high for targeted phrases and words that Serpstat didn't know about. I've noticed their search term database is kept up to date better in the past few months and things seem to be timely.

Serpstat - Perfect SEO tool for Eastern Europe market

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager

Kommentare: We use Serpstat as daily basis tool for Eastern Europe projects and it's perfect for this (getting data like organic rankings, PPC campaigns and ads of our competitors, etc.). Also on paid plans we have an ability to monitor keywords rankings and make site audits automatic.

Vorteile: - Huge database of backlinks for Yandex and Google Ukraine, Russia and other Eastern Europe countries
- Site audit functions, you can check for performance issues on your website and check pages with bot, so you will get report with problems that can affect your SEO strategy
- Checking out for organic rankings and keywords
- History of website visibility in organic search
- Checking PPC campaigns of your competitors
- You can have FREE account with limitations

Nachteile: - It doesn't have the biggest database like Ahrefs for US projects, but still have acceptable one

Great All-round SEO Tool

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Kim H.
Marketing Manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This is the first tool I open when I am considering a new website or niche. I will have it find me a lot of keywords in the niche and in this tool, it is easy to see both organic and paid competition. You can also see how much you can

Vorteile: I like having everything in one tool, it makes it a lot easier than having to browse through a myriad of tools to do research. It does a pretty good job of giving me an idea of value of a keyword vs. how much work it will take me to rank it. I have found many low hanging fruits by trawling through the long tails. This is a great tool to spy on your competitors. You can see which keywords they are bidding on in Adwords. These keywords are the golden ones that makes them money. So I will try to grab the rankings for these.

Nachteile: I would like the credits to be monthly allotments instead of daily allotments. I usually do a lot of research at the time, but not so often. So for me, monthly would make sure I never hit my limits. Sometimes I have to click around to find the exact views I want. Some sites are not crawled and shows zero information.

This is, bar none, the BEST cloud based SEO platform out there...

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Alex V.
Chief Marketing Officer

Kommentare: It has revolutionized our SEO game, and helps us make daily decisions on what kind of content to write, publish and try to optimize around, as well as helping us spy on our competitors in SEO and PPC (in a way that SEMRush or even SpyFu never could).
The software has exceeded my expectations in just about every area. Even the use of their API is downright cheap (we plug it into NetPeak, and it costs a bit less then other providers APIs). You do need to know a bit about SEO/PPC fundamentals to get the most out of it, but even for newcomers, it's incredibly intuitive

Vorteile: This software is like using SEMRush, but... on crack. I can't begin to list all of the little (but clever) enhancements that this software provides just included into its reports and SEO/PPC tools. Their support is chat based and excellent as well.

A good product that will get better as they continue to add features and functionality

Bewertet am 28.12.2017
Christopher H.
Cofounder

Kommentare: It allows me to easily grab info about a site that I can use to help me research prospective clients.

Vorteile: I was able to purchase this for a one-time fee, which while slightly feature limited still provides me with enough functionality that I can use this in my day-to-day SEO work. Most especially while I am prospecting for new clients and I just need a quick look at a site to see how it is ranking and what it is ranking for. It has the same functionality as Moz, SEMRush, AHrefs, and Majestic for a fraction of the price.

Nachteile: There's not much that I can think of that I don't like about the program. The biggest complaint would have to be that it doesn't cache results, so if you are researching a topic and need to jump back and forth between different views it does a new query. Minor complaint, but when you are limited by the number of searches a day it can matter.

It turns our SEO managers into professionals fast

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Mike L.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a great tool for optimization your website, it's multi-functional and you don't need a pack of tools to make your website rank higher! We're a SEO agency and we use it all the way through! But one of the best things about it is that it keeps on developing and new features and databases are added all the time, it's superb!

Nachteile: First it seemed a bit hard to understand as there are so many features in it, but the guys rolled out teaching Academies with quizzes and now we use them to train our new employees!

Great SEO tool at a great price!

Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Rocky S.
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps me to track my website's performance.

Vorteile: I maintained a website and a blog. Serpstat helped me to understand my website better. It helps me to find out where my traffic is coming from, what and how many keywords I'm ranking and I can also see who's linking to my website. Their rank tracker is accurate, I can see the positions of my keywords so that I can optimize them to get higher rankings. Overall, Serpstat is a tool that helped me gathered necessary data for a low price.

Nachteile: I have no regrets getting Serpstat. I have a small website and the limitations doesn't bother me. But for the people who have bigger sites, the daily query limit can be frustrating.

This has quickly become my SEO "best friend"

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've been really impressed by what Serpstat has to offer and it's been such a powerful tool that I've gone from using a few different tools (like Market Samurai and Google Keyword Planner) to only leveraging Serpstat for all the various aspects related to SEO and keyword research. This has made it easier for me both in terms of carrying out the work as well as in terms of processing the data delivered by Serpstat.

Vorteile: After I started using Serpstat, I went from using 2-3 different tools to focus on and carry out different aspects related to keyword research and SEO to doing everything in one place. There's so much one can do with Serpstat — keyword research, rank tracking, researching competitors, on-page audit — but the one thing I consider the best about Serpstat is the fact that it can really become your "SEO one-stop platform".

Nachteile: When it comes to keyword research, the way the information is displayed in the Serpstat dashboard isn't the most intuitive in terms of going through and understanding the data.

Serpstat - The must have all-in-one platform for all business owners in the digital age

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Serpstat to track my On-Page SEO, track Keywords performance and to monitor competitors in my niche. The tool has helped me ranked my websites higher than my competitors with all the information it provides.

Vorteile: From the first login - the Serpstat platform is an easy yet information tool for business owners to want to have an edge on the Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (Paid Ads) game. 1) Ease of Use
2) The depth of information provided for KeyWords and Domains
3) Simple but insightful Site Audit Tool
4) KeyWord Brainstorming
5) Serpstat Academy and the certifications

Nachteile: It is a relatively newer SEO tool, however, the Serpstat team is constantly working hard to add country databases and SERP information. Some SERP data might be off, but they work very hard to make the data more accurate and work better.

A great product that seems to be improving on a daily basis.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Danica N.
Head Of Media Relations
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Useful for variety of purposes. Gives us loads of info about websites if we are doing our link building, helps us with our keywords research and planning for link building purposes and our own websites, provides us with some basic info about writers that would like to guest post on our website. It can go in detail with some of the options and reporting but also keep it on a basic level if you are an average user. It's super affordable comparing to other tools.

Nachteile: Like any other SEO tool it can be overwhelming at the beginning and takes some time to get used to and learn what each section of the tools is used for.

A great help to our business!

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Ricky S.
SEO Manager

Vorteile: We are trying to improve our visibility online and Serpstat helped us to improve it big time! It offers a lot of tools to achieve or maintain our online rankings. Their keyword research tool is outstanding! It provides a tons of useful long-tail keywords that I can easily rank. It also provides useful data about our competitors as well. Their On-page Audit tool is great for optimizing our content. It also offers suggestions on how to fix some issues of our website.

Nachteile: Their Backlink Analysis tool needs some improvement. It doesn't show some of our backlinks.

Excellent SEO data from PPC to keywords to content marketing - ton of value even for free.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Declan D.

Kommentare: I can quickly help small businesses find out the basics of competitive research; with the paid version I can take larger companies deep down the search rabbit hole in one spot. Though like with all SEO tools, sometimes you don't get the most accurate data (much depends on who you are researching of course, this isn't a dig at Serpstat, all SEO tools have some good data and others not so much, depending on the market).

Vorteile: The simplicity of doing competitive research, finding out what organic keywords and PPC are being bought, and others do this well also. But Serpstat takes it to the next level with a ton of data; for example, I've found 100 articles written related to the competitors and resulting keywords. This allows me to develop a content marketing plan, knowing what's ranking, what headlines and content they are creating. There's a ton of other features as well, though of course the paid version gives much more.

Nachteile: It might be too much for some people; I love data and recommend this to people starting, out, but you really get the entire understanding of the search experience from a simple tool. Left side navigation makes that overwhelming for some, perfect for me, but it is a data driven interface that has choked a few people I know (and who should learn how to use it and get actionable insights, which is always the challenge with tons of data).

It's an affordable SEO tool with plenty of useful features!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Dexter T.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Vorteile: Serpstat is definitely one of the most affordable tools for SEOs. But don't let the pricing fool you, it has a lot of advanced features that helped us to rank higher on search engines. These features are really nice and they give an accurate data. Some of the features are Domain Analysis, SEO Resarch, PPC Research and Keyword Research. They also have a Rank Tracker tool that is fairly good and a useful On-page Audit tool that can help users to fix page errors.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues with it. It surprisingly exceeded any of my expectations.

Worthy research and monitoring tool

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Semi retired
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a tool I use regularly for a variety of purposes. The support always seems to be prompt and efficient. It is an excellent tool. I just wish it did everything I need from an SEO tool and then I wouldn't need to keep moving between tools.

Vorteile: Serpstat has an attractive and pretty intuitive user-interface. It is clean and most of the features you need are within just a few clicks. There is extensive help available both with regard to the tool itself and SEO and related topics.

Nachteile: I like that Serpstat does 80% of what I need from an SEO tool, but it would be nice if it did the other 10% too as that would save me having to have multiple tools. One frustration I have is that the number of keywords returned, etc, is often restricted to a relatively small amount, which I understand as there is a cost related to this kind of thing. Unfortunately, this is also the case with some of the features which would be nice to have, but are only available on high plans.

Serpstat is a very good SEO analysis tool for a very reasonable price

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Ben B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Beyond the normal keyword analysis, domain rating, and rank tracking that most all SEO tools have, there are two main features of Serpstat that I like a great deal. First, the Market Intelligence toolset is fascinating. Being able to find differences in your SERP results per region/audience segment/niche is very powerful. This has helped us narrow the scope for keyword optimization in certain instances, and even allowed us to retarget certain types of users in new ways. Of course, this tool also helps us track competitors and target some of their niche, so that is also very valuable. Second, Serpstat's on-page audit tools are very robust. I'm not a developer, so having this easy to use, fast, and thorough tool is very helpful for maintaining our sites integrity and content quality. Since these tools are integrated into the rest of the Serpstat suite, it's very easy to do periodic audits without the need for costly third-party solutions. Sidenote, Serpstat is very cheap compared to other tools. This value makes the overall benefit for our organization much better.

Nachteile: The visual design of Serpstat can be bland at times. It's not inefficient or confusing, just plain. Obviously there has to be some sort of tradeoff for the cheaper price, and I think it is this. But the . pricepoint is well worth the decrease emphasis on aesthetics.

A reasonably priced All-In-One SEO solution!

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Billy E.
Web Developer
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Affordable monthly plans, fast and easy keyword research, Serpstat is a great option for an SEO tool.

Vorteile: First of all, Serpstat is one of a few SEO software that offers free trial. After I input my domain name, it will quickly show what keywords I am ranking, their position and how many referring domains that my website has. Under their SEO research tool, I can quickly see my competitors and how many common keywords do we have. It is quite useful if I want to optimize my content and outrank them. They also have a Domain vs Domain analysis which helps me identify unique keywords of my competitors. I can steal those keywords and make more content. And because of these features, generating more keywords are now faster and easier. Lastly, their pricing is reasonable and in my opinion, it's worth every penny.

Nachteile: I am hoping that they add more databases in the future.

The Perfect SEO Tools

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Damilola K.
SEO Agency
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a SEO guy. I love Serpstat for proving the best SEO report which gives me opportunity to defend my project work to my clients anytime I need to defend my SEO work. Have been using Serpstat for more 2 years now and gives me the best. Used on several clients website like www.stagatv.com and many more.

Vorteile: This software allows me to track my website competitors. I can learn more where they are getting backlinks and gives me access to know any trending keywords for the day. Thank you Serpstat.

Nachteile: Good for SEO beginners. If you're a beginner. You can trust Serpstat always.