Gtmhub came out of nowhere to challenge BetterWorks and many others - intelligent, simple, strong

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Jeff W.
Founder & CEO

Kommentare: Clarity of focus for the business, ability to communicate to a globally dispersed employee base what matters at the top, such that they could connect their objectives to those overall, departmental and team goals - and complete visibility across the company regarding the progress we were making daily toward goal achievement. Importantly, we could see both where people were achieving goals and targets, as well as areas where we struggled to achieve - and were able to zero in on key areas to celebrate or fix issues in almost real-time. The integration of our many BI tools such as Jira, Finance, HR, Salesforce and others - using a single sign-on approach through our Microsoft suite was invaluable. It felt as if all those disparate and silo'd tools were suddenly working together to provide a clear picture of business performance - allowing us to course correct when we saw patterns or trends emerging in various areas. Having the dashboard reports and various visualisations was terrific in helping communicate, highlight and illustrate progress or problems at speed and kept us on course. I like the flexible nature of the software - allowing for changes and adjustments as and when necessary. Simple to use - I seldom needed to train anyone on the tool, beyond a general introduction as most of the utilities are self-explanatory and intuitive once you've had a play with it. Pricing was aggressive and smart. Inexpensive to get plugged in, and a low cost per employee, per month - based on access rights. When I think about the relative cost vs. clear ROI - it made me look a bit like a hero finding such a powerful tool at such a low price point. The Gtmhub team are dedicated, smart, engaging and always 'on' whenever you have questions or queries. Working with them has been an absolute pleasure. I feel as committed to their success as I do my own - and have even offered to help them grow their business as it's a great tool, built by terrific people with a terrific value proposition. A real treasure of a find!

Vorteile: API connectors linking all BI tool data to inform dashboard analytics, simple to buy, implement, set up and share across enterprise. Continuously improving, great admin functions, reporting, and customer support/guidance thereafter. When I bought Gtmhub over a year ago they had 8 customers. Today it's over 100 and growing like mad. Main difference vs. competitors was the level of thought-leadership on creating strong OKRs that matter - very tied into John Doerr's vision described in Measure What Matters. I loved the tool so much I now want to help them grow bigger, better and become a world-beater. Gtmhub is a serious management tool, and anecdote for managing, focusing and aligning internal effort in a world where disruption, economic and political uncertainty can throw us off course. It acted as my 'true north' and lighthouse in the midst of constant change and challenge. No wonder Google, Netflix, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Dell, Big 4 consultancies, etc. use OKR management. Gtmhub is best value for money, best service and support, easiest tool to implement I've ever engaged with.

Nachteile: The UX was a little light and over-simplified - but was constantly improving whilst I was using it. Much more road map activity yet to come in this area.

A lot of functionality - it's early days, but I'm very optimistic!

Nik H.
Chief of Staff
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ability to visualise our 60+ OKRs in one place, and gtmhub offers a high degree of flexibility to fit OKRs to how we see them. I like the integrations - Jira in particular - although I'm yet to fully set this up.

Nachteile: Its flexibility brings complexity. This might be unavoidable, but makes setup non-negligible.

von Gtmhub an 22.10.2019

Happy you love the great visualisation and flexibility we strive for, Nik. We know how hard it can be when you manage a big account and we do our best to make it a breeze. Thank you for mentioning the value of the integrations, especially when you can install the out-of-the-box ones immediately.

As you pointed out, flexibility brings complexity, which is unavoidable. That's why our teams proactively serve your needs and take the complexity away. And as we're continuously improving, the whole experience for you will become smoother.

Diana I.
Head of sales and marketing department
Verpackung und Container, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gtmhub help me to have better organization and traceability of our ideas

Vorteile: everything is clear and exactly arranged

Nachteile: I like least - inability to delete when I have write simething with mistake

Diana,

lovely to see your positive feedback! Glad you find Gtmhub user-friendly and neatly organised. We favour simplicity combined with functionality.

We hear what you say about the inability to delete some actions and this can be daunting for sure. It is a simple functionality that can be added on a later stage as we constantly launch new features and improvements.

Feedback

Vasileia A.
L&D Specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it's good, given the support I receive and the responsiveness of the product team and of our account manager who is great :)

Vorteile: it's easy to use, UI is good but has a lot of areas for improvement, customer support

Nachteile: functionalities, there are way too many basic things missing and I am not sure yet if it can support a company of our growth and size :)

von Gtmhub an 22.10.2019

We appreciate your valuable comments, Vasileia. At Gtmhub we believe that customer feedback is gold as it gives us the direction for future improvements.

As you note, there're some areas for improvement because there's no silver bullet that works for everyone. It's great that you've noticed that we involve different teams when supporting our customers and we do so to achieve the ultimate flexibility. Thus, we can better understand the needs and use a bespoke approach in every scenario.

Easy to use project management software

Michael S.
CRM Analyst
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has helped developed standard throughout various departments and is a crucial piece for our employees to set goals for themselves.

Vorteile: Gtmhub is an easy to use tool to help keep our employees keep on track with various projects they are working on. All of our departments use this and our users set their own goals and we hold them accountable to the goals they set. It shows both accomplishments and areas that our employees need to focus more on.

Nachteile: When first implemented, this wasn't the most intuitive tool to use and was confusing to a lot of our users. Later updates have made it easier to use, though

von Gtmhub an 16.10.2019

Michael,

Great to know that you've found Gtmhub a driver of accomplishment and accountability in your organization. We are adding even more functionality to enable real time monitoring of OKR progress to help that process along.

As you note, we have made some updates to improve ease of use, which hopefully has made the platform even stronger for you team.

Best OKR software encountered so far, period. Unmatched customer service as well.

Kevin C.
Deputy Vice President, IT
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful. In particular, the customer service response is both immediate and extremely helpful.

Vorteile: The visualization, the layout, the options and features. Excellent all around, and new features rolling out all the time.

Nachteile: Probably the cost. It's good for small to medium businesses, but at our size we end up looking at the cost per employee and with everyone going SaaS, costs pile up. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this change, as the value is there. It's just a particular pain point for us at enterprise scale.

von Gtmhub an 22.10.2019

We're pleased to know that you find our customer service on such a high level, we're always inspired to go the extra mile when we have the chance! Thank you for mentioning all the positive aspects you see in Gtmhub as a platform, Kevin. We'll keep it up this way and continue improving it.

Certainly, fair point about the price. As Gtmhub grows, our services evolve because we aim to add more layers that will bring more value to the business of our customers. That's why we offer tailored options especially for bigger companies and enterprises.

Best Of Breed OKR Tool

Brett V.
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very responsive company. Great value for all of the features that support OKR tracking and implementation (progress, collaboration, communication, tracking, etc.)

Vorteile: UX reflects 'purest' OKR experience in my opinion. The layout and organizing system truly matches the spirit and implementation of OKRs.

Nachteile: Love the concept of the insights boards (brings in data from related sources), but is a bit complicated to get up and running if you're not technical.

von Gtmhub an 17.10.2019

Excellent that you've found Gtmhub to be so powerful as an OKR tool and we've been able to respond rapidly to your needs. Insights are indeed a powerful tool for driving OKRs to the next level. We realise that with that power comes complexity - stand by for some imminent releases that will make using those features much easier!

Love the Help

Marie Q.
Technical Writer Supervisor
Schreiben & Editieren, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the solution you use for Help.

Nachteile: I initially found it difficult to navigate easily when adding OKRs

von Gtmhub an 16.10.2019

Marie,

We're delighted you've found our Help processes so valuable in using Gtmhub. Thanks for mentioning your navigation concerns, sometimes the initial OKR session can be a bit challenging - we continue to offer simplification of that to make the process easier.

Gtmhub for NGOs

Samuel K.
Unternehmenskoordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The flexibility and the different functions of the programm

Nachteile: the design and the usability are not so intuitive an smooth

von Gtmhub an 17.10.2019

Great to hear that you've found the functions and flexibility of Gtmhub so valuable. Certainly we take your point about intuitiveness - we've actually released a number of changes with more to come to improve this for our customers.