Über Quantive Results

Die weltweit intuitivste Ziel- und Mitarbeiter-Erfolgsmanagement-Plattform. Verbessere deine Produktivität, Ausrichtung und Leistung.

Erfahre mehr über Quantive Results

I like the integrations - Jira in particular - although I'm yet to fully set this up.

Its not so practical and intuitive, there's a lot of functions and its not very organized. You can get a lot of confused with others goals or proyects.

Bewertungen zu Quantive Results

4,9

Quantive Results hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quantive Results bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Senior Program Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice, lightweight way to track goals and weekly accomplishments

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Jeff
Jeff
Founder & CEO in UK

Gtmhub came out of nowhere to challenge BetterWorks and many others - intelligent, simple, strong

Kommentare: Clarity of focus for the business, ability to communicate to a globally dispersed employee base what matters at the top, such that they could connect their objectives to those overall, departmental and team goals - and complete visibility across the company regarding the progress we were making daily toward goal achievement. Importantly, we could see both where people were achieving goals and targets, as well as areas where we struggled to achieve - and were able to zero in on key areas to celebrate or fix issues in almost real-time. The integration of our many BI tools such as Jira, Finance, HR, Salesforce and others - using a single sign-on approach through our Microsoft suite was invaluable. It felt as if all those disparate and silo'd tools were suddenly working together to provide a clear picture of business performance - allowing us to course correct when we saw patterns or trends emerging in various areas. Having the dashboard reports and various visualisations was terrific in helping communicate, highlight and illustrate progress or problems at speed and kept us on course. I like the flexible nature of the software - allowing for changes and adjustments as and when necessary. Simple to use - I seldom needed to train anyone on the tool, beyond a general introduction as most of the utilities are self-explanatory and intuitive once you've had a play with it. Pricing was aggressive and smart. Inexpensive to get plugged in, and a low cost per employee, per month - based on access rights. When I think about the relative cost vs. clear ROI - it made me look a bit like a hero finding such a powerful tool at such a low price point. The Gtmhub team are dedicated, smart, engaging and always 'on' whenever you have questions or queries. Working with them has been an absolute pleasure. I feel as committed to their success as I do my own - and have even offered to help them grow their business as it's a great tool, built by terrific people with a terrific value proposition. A real treasure of a find!

API connectors linking all BI tool data to inform dashboard analytics, simple to buy, implement, set up and share across enterprise. Continuously improving, great admin functions, reporting, and customer support/guidance thereafter. When I bought Gtmhub over a year ago they had 8 customers. Today it's over 100 and growing like mad. Main difference vs. competitors was the level of thought-leadership on creating strong OKRs that matter - very tied into John Doerr's vision described in Measure What Matters. I loved the tool so much I now want to help them grow bigger, better and become a world-beater. Gtmhub is a serious management tool, and anecdote for managing, focusing and aligning internal effort in a world where disruption, economic and political uncertainty can throw us off course. It acted as my 'true north' and lighthouse in the midst of constant change and challenge. No wonder Google, Netflix, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Dell, Big 4 consultancies, etc. use OKR management. Gtmhub is best value for money, best service and support, easiest tool to implement I've ever engaged with.

The UX was a little light and over-simplified - but was constantly improving whilst I was using it. Much more road map activity yet to come in this area.

Joel
Problem Manager in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Koan - OKR software with reflections

Kommentare: I tried out OKR's on my team in 2019. I wanted a simple software solution that would allow me to have a centralized place for my team to see everyone's OKRs and to have a weekly reflections for accountability. The bonus is that Koan's integration with Slack reminds each of us to update our weekly reflections. It also allows me and the rest of the team to comment on my direct report's weekly reflections. We piloted this in 2019 and decided to go all in with the entire team in 2020.

Koan is simple to use. The real magic to Koan is the weekly reflections and the integration into Slack. This keeps my team of Level 3 support analysts on track for not just their day-to-day work but also their special projects to move us forward on our key objectives. It has created real focus and alignment.

It doesn't have integration into Microsoft Outlook where it can automatically pull calendar data and summarize it for me each week.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smartsheet, Google Sheets und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quantive Results: Everything was built into the product. One-stop shop. Easy to use. Very elegant.

Vasileia
L&D Specialist in Griechenland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: it's good, given the support I receive and the responsiveness of the product team and of our account manager who is great :)

it's easy to use, UI is good but has a lot of areas for improvement, customer support

functionalities, there are way too many basic things missing and I am not sure yet if it can support a company of our growth and size :)

Antwort von Quantive

We appreciate your valuable comments, Vasileia. At Gtmhub we believe that customer feedback is gold as it gives us the direction for future improvements. As you note, there're some areas for improvement because there's no silver bullet that works for everyone. It's great that you've noticed that we involve different teams when supporting our customers and we do so to achieve the ultimate flexibility. Thus, we can better understand the needs and use a bespoke approach in every scenario.

Folu
COO in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for a startup

Appreciate the flexibility of the product as well as the frequent updates to features. Having visibility across our organization on team goals and their relationship to company objectives is vital.

Some of the features are still in beta form and being iterated upon as you use.

CRM Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use project management software

Kommentare: This has helped developed standard throughout various departments and is a crucial piece for our employees to set goals for themselves.

Gtmhub is an easy to use tool to help keep our employees keep on track with various projects they are working on. All of our departments use this and our users set their own goals and we hold them accountable to the goals they set. It shows both accomplishments and areas that our employees need to focus more on.

When first implemented, this wasn't the most intuitive tool to use and was confusing to a lot of our users. Later updates have made it easier to use, though

Antwort von Quantive

Michael, Great to know that you've found Gtmhub a driver of accomplishment and accountability in your organization. We are adding even more functionality to enable real time monitoring of OKR progress to help that process along. As you note, we have made some updates to improve ease of use, which hopefully has made the platform even stronger for you team.

Patrick
Patrick
Director of CX in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to help keep the team focused

Kommentare: It's been great. The team has been super responsive when I've reported issues.

I loved that there was an accessible tier for my team to get acquainted with the product and keep ourselves organized. The OKR framework is a solid one, and the weekly reflections are now a core part of our team's working pattern. While we haven't started to use the tie-ins, I'm glad to hear that they are building integrations with things like Jira to pull work streams together.

There's a fair bit of complexity to doing OKRs well, which is mostly unavoidable. It'll be interesting if they can adapt and simplify the framework somehow.

João Miguel
João Miguel
Operations Manager in Belgien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most simple to use OKR tool in the market

Kommentare: I am a big fan of KPIs tools that help people get focused. OKRs are not really understood by managers as a performance tool. It can make huge impact on organizations. Koan delivers a simple and easy to start with platform that other tools make too complex for DIY. But for bigger organizations might be too simple. It is exactly "less is more"

Easiness to use. Simple and effective UX. Good customer support and material to DIY.

The idea behind it is to make the staff/team meetings and 1-1s more effective. Also to make all teams aligned on the objectives and detect problems early on. It should be easier to go through each OKR 1 by 1 and in between teams to make the staff meetings effective. There should be a report or some sort of compiled information to address on the meetings we could use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rhythm

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quantive Results: Price point Easiness to use

Brett
Brett
Founder in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Best Of Breed OKR Tool

Kommentare: Very responsive company. Great value for all of the features that support OKR tracking and implementation (progress, collaboration, communication, tracking, etc.)

UX reflects 'purest' OKR experience in my opinion. The layout and organizing system truly matches the spirit and implementation of OKRs.

Love the concept of the insights boards (brings in data from related sources), but is a bit complicated to get up and running if you're not technical.

Antwort von Quantive

Excellent that you've found Gtmhub to be so powerful as an OKR tool and we've been able to respond rapidly to your needs. Insights are indeed a powerful tool for driving OKRs to the next level. We realise that with that power comes complexity - stand by for some imminent releases that will make using those features much easier!

CTO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wanted a tool to engage employees

In the complex world of software development, we needed a simple way to engage employees and to be able to celebrate accomplishments as a team. Koan has helped us accomplish this across multiple departments in a consistent easy way.

In a larger company it was difficult to manage from at an executive level. The ability to monitor and set some usage standards was difficult.

Alec
Alec
CEO in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect OKR tool for med-sized companies

Kommentare: We got strategic and tactical team alignment in just a day. Right now the concept of OKRs brings us real value. And there was no need to teach employees how to use it as it was super-intuitive.

The ease of use and user flow is just marvelous. We easily implemented a tool and moved away from spreadsheets. And it has the set of functionality that covers most of our needs (even lightweight API integration)

Still, we miss some customization features that are unique to our processes and cadence

Aaron
Co-founder & CEO in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love your feedback :)

Kommentare: We started as one of the initial beta customers back in 2018. The product keeps growing and maturing in and the team is super responsive to feedback and ideas. Once the planning and reflection habit took hold in our business, Koan quickly became an essential part of our toolkit for creating a high performance culture.

Super lightweight way to drive momentum across the whole organization. We use Koan across the entire organiszation to track progress against quarterly goals at an individual level. Love how it keeps everyone aligned on goals and progress and signals if goals are at risk (by checking in on confidence levels each week). Also, a helpful prompt and interface to share feedback and appreciation with individuals.

Could benefit by having a way to track key business metrics as well.

Rob
Head of Product in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful way to orient team toward goals

Kommentare: Our team loves this software. It's the right balance between gathering the information needed to make decisions / vs. / not being difficult and annoying to use. Fully recommend to any startup team with rapidly changing goals as a way to keep team pointed in the right direction.

Weekly cadence and OKR format is great. We used to use spreadsheets to manage our OKRs, and this is such a better interface, plus provides detail and progress updates in a way that's easy to monitor. Our team has gotten a ton of value from this tool.

I think there are several features that would be great to add - namely more around feedback (ability to give peer/upward feedback, respond to feedback from supervisor) and mobile interface (currently somewhat difficult to fill out reflections on mobile).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Small Improvements und Google Sheets

Douglas
Regional Portfolio Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use and Informative Product

There are many amazing benefits to KOAN. I tis extremely easy to setup and use. I am on a team with about 40 to 50 other team members and I love that I am able to go in and look at weekly updates from my individual team members and the department as a whole. It links in with our personal and team OKRs which provide additional support and guidance for us to reach our goals. May seem minor but the fact that each week I get a reminder that my review is due is awesome. I work in a very busy industry but it is important to stay up to date on our weekly reviews. And final area that is absolutely the cherry on top for me is that fact that each week it provides reminders of what I listed as my to dos from the week before so I can check off what I did do and then if there is something I missed I can add it to my next week's items to complete. Overall, the product is very beneficial and I would recommend it for an team who values working together to accomplish their goals.

Honestly, I have been using the software for 6 months and I have not found anything that I dislike about the software.

Ethan
Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have actively recommended this to several people

Kommentare: It's solving

It does exactly what I think more companies need: creates seamless channels for vertical communication and reporting in a scaleable, repeatable way. This helps to create accountability, as well as helping when it comes to any escalations that need to happen. I love it.

I don't have any serious complaints. The team is really good about updating the software frequently, so usually by the time the absence of a certain feature starts to bug me, they have an update underway that fixes it. I haven't even contacted them about any of my complaints because by the time my weekly update was due the week after I noticed something missing, they had added it. This has happened multiple times now.

Eric
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Product for Our Organization

Modern Feel Features and functionality Continually rolling out new features Customer service

Product is new and in development so sometimes features are in the cue to be developed.

Agustin
Software Engineer in Argentinien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Koan was the tool that we're looking for

Kommentare: The tool help us a lot on our quarter planning meeting, to set the Objectives and associated them measurable Key Results. It's amazing that we came from other attempts to solve this situation and we ended up with some mess in which everything mixed up, with Koan we find clarity on what should be where, and enforce us to think in real metrics.

- It's simple to use and is clear the problem that's solving. - The friendly reminders for the actions needed - The clear way of associate actions to the key results and be able to give feedback on others reviews - How trivial it become on weekly meeting be able to talk on the key results that may need more attention - Value for money is perfect!

No sure if this is a cons, but more like nice-to-have feature: - i18n Localization to be able to use it on teams with other languages

Peter
Peter
CFO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Koan is a Very Useful OKR Tool

Kommentare: Koan is very easy to work with. One time I asked for help understanding advanced features and I got connected to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was EXTREMELY helpful to me.

It allows our teams to easily update "reflections" weekly in a way that helps with individual compliance. It facilitates our entire OKR process so that we are able to track and rate OKRs real time each week.

Happy with the features of the software. Software updates have been very good at advancing the functionality of the service.

Les
COO in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Koan Feedback from Upskill People

Kommentare: Read the book. The Koan system helped us move our strategy into an executable plan with a high level of engagement from all internal stakeholders

Well structured to guide you through the Company and Team Objective goal setting. Flexible Key Results provide a solution for all measures.

The 'presenttaion mode' is a great idea but I struggle to follow the sequence of presentation

Klaven
Principal Software Engeneer in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting the word out

Intuitive interface that makes it easy for me to focus on communicating to my team how things are going rather than trying to figure out how to use the software.

There is a a bit of a learning curve to get to a point where you understand the language of the OKR methodology.

Eric
Sales Director in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Accountability

Kommentare: Visibility and accountability for cross functional teams.

Koan is an intuitive software that allows us to hold all of our cross functional team members accountable to the things we've deemed important.

No bad feedback on this software. It does what we need it to do.

Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Koan makes team management easy!

Quickly and easily see what your team has accomplished last week, what they plan to accomplish next week, and what is blocking their progress. Way more complete than a standup and allows other team members to see and interact with the updates.

I wish it was easier to roll my direct reports' updates into an update to pass upward. I only seem to be able to roll my team update upward easily.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Koan helps to hone our focus as we scale

Kommentare: Customer service is great

Customer service is great; so is bank of help articles.

I don’t love the product decision to tell you you are late in submitting a weekly reflection. If they want to keep it they could make submitting a reflection easier

Vladimir
Vladimir
Founder in Rumänien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The fastest way to get started with OKRs

Kommentare: We are more structured and focused as a team.

Its simplicity makes a lot of sense if you want your team to adopt and integrate OKRs in their daily routine. Their weekly emails and Slack notifications for reflections are amazing.

Being a young problem expect little bugs. Nothing major so far.

Scott
CSM for Market Research in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for sharing stories broadly!

Kommentare: Great! It's helped our team get better visibility from senior leadership internally and allowed me to read impactful stories myself across the team as well. Such a great thing to see my teammates/my stories shared broadly across our organization!

My team uses Koan to share customer stories internally. It's been invaluable with standardizing the sharing process for us and getting stories circulated amongst senior leadership more easily. The integration with Slack is great as well for reminding us to submit our stories.

I have just used it for the one us case of sharing customer stories, but it can be a little tough to navigate at first. Easy once you've used it a few times, though.

Neil
Chief Commercial Officer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Supporting a Growing Business Grow

Kommentare: Excellent introduction by a colleague, and fantastic enterprise development representative

I like that Koan is intuitive, Ux friendly, and simple to apply to my organisation

I would really like to see a companion app so mobile use could be easier