Über CloudWaitress

Easily set up and manage your own online ordering and reservation system for your food business.

Erfahre mehr über CloudWaitress

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie CloudWaitress bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ravi D.
Ravi D.
Senior BI Talent Technology Analyst in Kanada
Einzelhandel

I have been using it for last two months and its just great.

Kommentare: We can have our own online ordering and delivery set up to avoid huge percentage sharing with players. e.g. Uber Eats. Very flexible and customizable

Best value for money. Great features and customer support. Best part it you can suggest a feature and track progress of your suggested features in development if its in high demand. Easy to use and developed by pros who are best at taking care of minor details which is easy to miss by other players in Industry. I tried it for free when I was trying it out as well as when I was setting up my menu. Once I was completely satisfied then I started using it for my business. Pricing is very reasonable.

Being a new player it is still missing some desire features like analytics which I was told that is in to do list so I guess wont take more than few months before its get pushed. Compare to gloriafood promo engine is limited but still the amount of progess I have seen in last few months I guess they will be very competative with the big player in near future.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you Ravi. We are working to expand the top requested features (including promotions) and will continue to build out the analytics and reporting features.

Siobhan E.
Marketing Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overseas with Overarching Fabulous Customer Care

Kommentare: This is a product I highly recommend. The time difference ( Scotland) is not a barrier, in fact the opposite. You are dealt with personally and with care, on time and helpful. In total, it is a totally transparent product and will be a customer for life.

Ease of use and the ability to customise your product or service option. Combining all types from collection, takeaway, dine in. It looks wonderful online and hugely impressed with software and service.

Doesn’t integrate with my EPOS but to be fair, that is not CloudWaitress, it’s my provider as they have open API configuration.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review. We look forward to your EPOS provider allowing access for integration and delivering this in the future.

Mario F.
Business owner in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and they must have with any food business

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Cloudwaitress has been great to work with, they are a great asset to my business and have given me the opportunity to compete with major third-party online ordering platforms at a fraction of the price!

It’s very user-friendly and pretty much a set and forget system.

There’s a little bit of learning with the platform but it’s a great platform because once you know what you’re doing you can modify it a lot to suit your business.

Frank S.
Restaurant Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for the new world

We found the interface very user-friendly and straight forward. When building a menu, tedious tasks like adding option groups to meal groups have been simplified, which is always very handy when time is an issue. Support was only required during printing set up and was done quickly and efficiently as well as friendly and helpful. By the creator of the system himself!

I'm a bit of a computer geek and would love some more design tools and features. Great job all in all Chris, thank you very much!

vor 12 Monaten

Thank-you for taking the time to review us online. We are working on several new features to enhance the design features currently. Swipe category select, category descriptions, new layouts and custom checkout fields. Feel free to share your design ideas with us as we do read them and want to keep improving our offering.

Lorenzo T.
Business owner in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stop searching this is the ONE

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using all different platforms, this is the smartest and best value for money I have found on my extensive research. The customer service is incomparable, they were soo incredible, always happy to help, find solutions or build me a special way for my business to succeed!

The system is super smart, it delays orders based on our instant volume of orders, it prints by itself and it is extremely user friendly

I haven’t found one yet, it is just what I needed it

André R.
Restaurant Manager in Australien

Outstanding product!

Kommentare: We as a company decided not to surrender ourselves to big online companies who ask for a greedy percentage of a razor sharp thin margin on a tough business, cloudwaitress does an excellent service and it is great value!

Hospitality is going through a sudden and drastic change, the need for companies to reinvent themselves will dictate who shuts and who doesn't, cloudwaitress came in with a very elegant, simple to use and efficient way to help us redefine our operation! The system works like a clock, the features cover all needs of the shop, the ways to update and set your menu and settings are very user friendly, orders are flowing through! I also use some integrations that make this tool even more powerful! Had a question about a detail and used the help chat widget and didn't wait long for an answer from their team!

I feel I still need to fully grasp what I have I'm hands in order to offer any constructive dislikes.

Andre R.
Restaurant Manager in Australien

Amazing Product!

Kommentare: Great so far, system works great, assistance is very caring and the orders are flowiung through!

Hospitality is facing drastic and sudden changes and companies are required to re invent themselves, cloud waitress offers and smooth, easy to use and efficient solution to this challenge. It's simple enough that even i can use but with high capacity. The features are very functional and the set up was a breeze.

I haven't found anything that i don't like yet!

Antwort von Cloud Waitress

Thanks Andre, Really appreciate the feedback and glad to hear that the orders are flowing. It is great to see businesses like yours adapting so quickly to keep people employed in these tough times and I am glad that our system could help.