Über Jubilee

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Jubilee bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sean F.
Sean F.

Great bankruptcy software

Kommentare: Jubilee has allowed me to refuse my software stack and is now my crm, client portal, and petition prep software.

I’ve been using Jubilee for over a year and I have been watching for years before that. At first it was difficult to use but the functionality had dramatically improved and has only been getting better. With the case management payments and now calendar tool it’s become my primary software for all my legal work.

Needs document automation capability. They have been working on adding document automation for a while. They have flash docs in their desktop software, but this isn’t available on jubilee yet.

Morgan C.
Certified Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

More Attorneys need to know about Jubilee

Kommentare: Good Software, Good Price, Easy to Use and the Customer Service is always ready to help me.

I have used every software that prepares bankruptcy documents and this is not only the most cost friendly software, but it is also the easiest to use. I specifically like the lay out, it is user friendly and you don't need to learn the software, it is something you can sit down and immediately start using. I also particularly like this software because it has a colorful blue screen and it makes it easier for me to see things and its not all one color like most of the other bankruptcy software's out there. This one is easy on the eyes which helps when your staring at it for hours a day.

Most of the cons have been fixed with the recent update, I do think Schedule C needs to be fixed so I can use either federal or state exemptions with out having to go into my "tools" tab. If I forget to switch it over, it will print a blank form.

Sara M.
paralegal in USA

Not user friendly

Kommentare: It has been extremely difficult to work with and the result is multiple mistakes.

I like the text features as well as the overview section of the cases.

The software is not user friendly. JubileeDocs is still not up and running. Filing schedules and remaining documents is difficult since they can not be filed directly out of Jubilee like a full case.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

As a user of our desktop bankruptcy product for many years, it is understandable that you may be frustrated by using a completely different product with a different feature set. We always advise our desktop users not to move to Jubilee if they make heavy use of our FlashDOCS feature, which is not yet available in Jubilee (but coming), or if we have not yet developed the 13 plan for that district. Thank you for the high rating of our customer support; many of the perceived shortfalls will be improved over the coming months.

Tina christine A.
Tina christine A.

Jubilee

Kommentare: Excellent, I would not go anywhere else, they get back to us immediately, the price is very reasonable and the staff is amazing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are long time friends of our firms.

I love the cloud-based program. Since we switch we no longer have the need for an expensive network, all we need is the internet. I have been with Legal Pro for over 10 years and they are the best. The support team is incredible, the program is easy to use and they update constantly.

I am really looking forward to the point when they incorporate the documents so this program can be the only program needed for our cases.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks Tina! We appreciate you letting those who are considering new software know how we work for our clients.

Matt C.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great program after the learning curve

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with Jubilee. The pricing is affordable and their tech support is top notched. I also appreciate that they are very customer focused and will listen to suggestions as they constantly improve the program.

I appreciate that the software is cloud-based which allows me to work on cases remotely or between court hearings. The notice and calendaring feature has also saved me a good deal of time and expense!

There is a serious learning curve to the software and occasionally there are bugs with various updates. However, once you tackle the learning curve and realize there is a certain flow to how information is entered then the preparation process is very fast.

Brett C.

Jubilee Review

The software covers the needs of my bankruptcy practice and is easy to learn an use.

Once in awhile there is a bug or issue with the software (which is the case with most programs), but customer service has always been available and prompt in attempting to resolve the issue.

Patricia W.

Jubilee Bankruptcy Software

Kommentare: Very well satisfied.

The "cloud" feature - I can work on cases anywhere I go and I am not limited to one desktop computer or one place to work.

Hmmm, hard to say. Anytime I have had an issue, I call the LegalPro office and get immediate help. The issue is usually resolved very quickly.

Tanya B.
Legal Assistant in USA

Highly Recommended Bankruptcy Software

Kommentare: Jubilee makes preparation of bankruptcy petitions and schedules so easy and it saves so much time.

I love how easy it is to navigate and use this software. Features at easy to find. Their customer support is amazing. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They have wonderful "how to" resources. Their rates are very affordable. If you are not happy with your current bankruptcy software, I would highly recommend Jubilee.

I honestly have found nothing I do not like about Jubilee.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thank you for your kind review.

Jared L.

Jubilee Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been fine and I continue to use the software.

I like the fact that the panels are easily readable and the look is modern compared to other software. I am also a big fan of cloud based technology/practice management. The variety of additional feature integration is also a big plus and time saver.

Sometimes navigation is a bit clunky. I also miss the ability to override any data on any particular panel if I need to make a specific change. Also, when needing to amend bankruptcy pleadings, I am not a fan of having to change all of my previous input rather than creating a separate file under the same client for amendments (although I do understand the thought of why would you want to keep incorrect information in the client profile).

Rudy S.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jubilee--Legal Pro--Bankruptcy

Kommentare: Excellent.

its easy to use and the phone assistance is very good and very friendly.

Some glitches at times. Some drop down menus are not indicated by a drop down arrow.

Ofir R.

Jubilee

Hands down, Jubilee is the best consumer bankruptcy petition-prep software on the market. I tried them all, and none come close. The case management feature is too basic for my needs, which is unfortunate because none of the case-management software I've tried and used so far come close to work as well as Jubilee. You'll need to use it for a few months to figure out all the different functions, but once you get the hang of it, it's all there, it makes sense, and it works. And most importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the crew respond to requests in lightning speed time, they listen and go out of their way to fix or improve anything that needs to be done.

The case management features are too basic for the needs of a consumer bankruptcy practice.

Rick D.

BankruptcyPro v. Jubilee

We switched from using BankruptcyPro to Jubilee because it gives us the freedom to access our case files at Court, at home, or anywhere we have WiFi access. This allows us to make amendments in Court or transmit notes to office staff within the program. We also like the fact that the Program has a feature where it pulls in all documents and Notices from a case that has been filed. It also has a feature for keeping time records, entering bills and receiving payments.

There are a few features that are either not available yet or won't be available in Jubilee that we had available with BankruptcyPro: (1) in BankruptcyPro, you could draft and save a document that is used on a regular basis as a FlashDoc, but this feature is not available in Jubilee; (2) you cannot import a case that was originally filed through BankruptcyPro into Jubilee; and (3) In Jubilee, you have to enter data in more than one place whereas you could enter it once in BankruptcyPro and it would place that information in all the places it was needed. We are hopeful the developers will eventually get these features in Jubilee.

Scot E.
director in USA

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: I am very satisfied

This software was a very affordable choice compared to other options. It was easy to learn.

I would like the software to require answers to most questions. I fairly frequently will generate a PDF only to find that I need to go back and check a box that I missed, e.g. installment options.

Herman L.

Jubilee User

Kommentare: Jubilee is, of course, a bankruptcy document preparation program. I find that it supports all of my needs for basic bankruptcy schedules and chapter 13 plans in my jurisdiction. They are constantly adding features.

Jubilee is a cloud based program. That means that I can access it anywhere that I can access the internet. It probably has more "bang for the buck" than any comparable bankruptcy program on the market except for BankruptcyPro. BankruptcyPro is their non-cloud based program. Also, their customer support is excellent.

It is not as intuitive as their non-cloud based program, BankruptcyPro. The learning curve takes some effort but I was probably spoiled with BankruptcyPro which took almost no effort.

Nyasha W.
President-Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for the money

Kommentare: I like the value I get for the money. I like that I can pay monthly.

I have used this software since it had another name. Initially, it was not as user friendly as the more popular brand but eventually it seemed more intuitive. I like that it integrates with other products - this cuts down on my having to have a paralegal for my bankruptcy work. I also like that I can file electronically from the software. There seems to be some other features that would be helpful in streamlining a bk practice but i have yet to take the time to learn about them.

I cannot create Ch. 13 plans in my jurisdictions - MD and DC

Mary R.
bk paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best thing about Jubilee is its outstanding customer support

Kommentare: Overall positive but could use more work on responsiveness.

Customer support all the way. They pick up super fast and they'll just jump onto my computer remotely and show me where I'm stuck.

They are slow about updating Bankruptcy form changes especially for local bankruptcy forms. I almost switched from this software because every other software in town had new forms and they didn't. Consequently I was having to do everything by hand. Almost a year later they still don't have a local bk form for my district which is MANDATORY.

Eric P.

Cost Effective BK Software

Kommentare: I like the software as it saves a big yearly expense that competitors charge. The functionality is good, could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, I would recommend Jubilee Bankruptcy but know that it will take some time to get to know all of the features and functions.

The pay per case bankruptcy software feature is great for those of us that are not heavy filers. The interface takes a little time to get used to but it is fairly straight forward and simple. One great feature is their support. They are readily available and helpful in solving problems. At least one issue tends to come on with each filing, but they have always been able to resolve it for me.

Some of the features are not all that intuitive and require customer support to get me through, which they always do.

Donald G.

Recently retired

I used to use another software that I paid a yearly fee for. It was installed on my server which allowed much faster response time then a web based software does. I had a very high volume practice. Because I do not use Jubilee every day I am continually calling customer support for guidance. Customer support answers quickly and has always solved my issue promptly. Some things are hidden and just hard to find. For example where is the little box you check to add a non-filing spouse so you can add his income on Schedule I??

Another example, I just noticed that I spelled the Debtors name wrong. It was a multi-step process to change the spelling. Overall, the more I use the software the better I like it. But after over 10 case filings I still find it difficult to navigate.

Rebecca M.

Jubilee Notices is very helpful

Kommentare: Jubilee Notices gives me peace of mind and it is very intuitive. Prior to using Jubilee Notices, I used a different Notices software and I never figured out how to use it. Jubilee Notices is much easier.

What I like most about this software that it is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, I like that the notices do not have to be saved, because they continue to exist under Jubilee Notices. Of course, I do save notices to keep in the client files. But helps me with peace of mind that I can go to the Notices tab and access the notices.

Honestly, Jubilee Notices is great, and I cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

Armando B.

It's OK

Kommentare: I wanted to like this as it would solve a big problem over its competitor. It provides cloud access and different payment plans including pay per case. For inexplicable reason the pay per case has some minor limitations over the monthly plan. I had to revert to the competitor, though because the competitor is much more intuitive in that everything is so compact. This software, unfortunately, is all over the place. By that I mean that it is very difficult to navigate. It's a shame that like many other software products, it tries to do too much and ends up being annoying.

I liked most that it is cloud based. I want to access my cases from multiple locations.

Not intuitive. Hard to learn. Frustrating.

Jose V.
Supervising Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not recommended for Chapter 13 bankruptcies

Kommentare: I find that I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to draft a Chapter 13 plan. There are too many issues to make this reliable right now.

I liked the layout, appears very well organized and while it was much different than the program we used before, it was easy to use and get used to.

The inability to prepare a Chapter 13 plan. As someone who does more Chapter 13's than 7's, this program is not very helpful. The Chapter 13 plain Jubilee is not very well structured for the Colorado plan, and there are sections that I can't enter any information. Also frustrating is that when I enter information into the system they do not appear on the finished form, no matter what I try. I also do not like that you cannot have liberty to edit the form. I would like to see the ability to make edits on a Word format. Right now, I have to convert from pdf to Word and the formatting never seems to work out right.

Chyrel R.
Paralegal in USA

Super Software for Smaller Firms

Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

Susan L.

Jubilee Pros/Cons

Kommentare: The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best.
Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

Glen W.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jubilee is improving all the time

Kommentare: All problems I've ever had with Jubilee were resolved amazingly fast! The customer support team is wonderful to work with! The programmers are quick and responsive once an issue is reported to them. There were issues shortly after its launch; however, now it seems to run smoothly. My only issue is that I'm an old dog at heart and don't like learning new tricks. For the money, it's the best bankruptcy software available.

Its best feature is that it is web based and I can access it from anywhere I have internet access.

It is so different from BankruptcyPro, which I had been using since 2011. The functionality is there, but it is in different places, and I had to re-learn where all the many different checkboxes are for each small item.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review - we'll keep working to earn the praise...

Anerio A.
Supervising Bankruptcy Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user recommends this project with reservations

Kommentare: Good with excellent support and I believe in this company to improve the product. They have made some positive changes since I've been using them.

Cloud based. It is similar to IGOTNOTICES which was the most necessary piece of software in my practice for a decade.

Creditors, Trustees and Court Personnel will sometimes email me about cases to that email address. I have to go in every day and look for these messages on the "Notice" list because they are completely invisible to me otherwise. This has caused some problems. Also, the migration of dates from emails to calendar seems clunky.