Über Jubilee

Kostengünstige Kanzleimanagementsoftware für Anwälte

Erfahre mehr über Jubilee

The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

Some drop down menus are not indicated by a drop down arrow.

Bewertungen zu Jubilee

Jubilee hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jubilee bereits verwendet?

Sean
Sean

Great bankruptcy software

Kommentare: Jubilee has allowed me to refuse my software stack and is now my crm, client portal, and petition prep software.

I’ve been using Jubilee for over a year and I have been watching for years before that. At first it was difficult to use but the functionality had dramatically improved and has only been getting better. With the case management payments and now calendar tool it’s become my primary software for all my legal work.

Needs document automation capability. They have been working on adding document automation for a while. They have flash docs in their desktop software, but this isn’t available on jubilee yet.

Morgan
Certified Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

More Attorneys need to know about Jubilee

Kommentare: Good Software, Good Price, Easy to Use and the Customer Service is always ready to help me.

I have used every software that prepares bankruptcy documents and this is not only the most cost friendly software, but it is also the easiest to use. I specifically like the lay out, it is user friendly and you don't need to learn the software, it is something you can sit down and immediately start using. I also particularly like this software because it has a colorful blue screen and it makes it easier for me to see things and its not all one color like most of the other bankruptcy software's out there. This one is easy on the eyes which helps when your staring at it for hours a day.

Most of the cons have been fixed with the recent update, I do think Schedule C needs to be fixed so I can use either federal or state exemptions with out having to go into my "tools" tab. If I forget to switch it over, it will print a blank form.

Sara
paralegal in USA

Not user friendly

Kommentare: It has been extremely difficult to work with and the result is multiple mistakes.

I like the text features as well as the overview section of the cases.

The software is not user friendly. JubileeDocs is still not up and running. Filing schedules and remaining documents is difficult since they can not be filed directly out of Jubilee like a full case.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

As a user of our desktop bankruptcy product for many years, it is understandable that you may be frustrated by using a completely different product with a different feature set. We always advise our desktop users not to move to Jubilee if they make heavy use of our FlashDOCS feature, which is not yet available in Jubilee (but coming), or if we have not yet developed the 13 plan for that district. Thank you for the high rating of our customer support; many of the perceived shortfalls will be improved over the coming months.

Tina Christine
Tina Christine

Jubilee

Kommentare: Excellent, I would not go anywhere else, they get back to us immediately, the price is very reasonable and the staff is amazing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are long time friends of our firms.

I love the cloud-based program. Since we switch we no longer have the need for an expensive network, all we need is the internet. I have been with Legal Pro for over 10 years and they are the best. The support team is incredible, the program is easy to use and they update constantly.

I am really looking forward to the point when they incorporate the documents so this program can be the only program needed for our cases.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks Tina! We appreciate you letting those who are considering new software know how we work for our clients.

Matt
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great program after the learning curve

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with Jubilee. The pricing is affordable and their tech support is top notched. I also appreciate that they are very customer focused and will listen to suggestions as they constantly improve the program.

I appreciate that the software is cloud-based which allows me to work on cases remotely or between court hearings. The notice and calendaring feature has also saved me a good deal of time and expense!

There is a serious learning curve to the software and occasionally there are bugs with various updates. However, once you tackle the learning curve and realize there is a certain flow to how information is entered then the preparation process is very fast.

Brett

Jubilee Review

The software covers the needs of my bankruptcy practice and is easy to learn an use.

Once in awhile there is a bug or issue with the software (which is the case with most programs), but customer service has always been available and prompt in attempting to resolve the issue.

Tanya
Legal Assistant in USA

Highly Recommended Bankruptcy Software

Kommentare: Jubilee makes preparation of bankruptcy petitions and schedules so easy and it saves so much time.

I love how easy it is to navigate and use this software. Features at easy to find. Their customer support is amazing. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They have wonderful "how to" resources. Their rates are very affordable. If you are not happy with your current bankruptcy software, I would highly recommend Jubilee.

I honestly have found nothing I do not like about Jubilee.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thank you for your kind review.

Patricia

Jubilee Bankruptcy Software

Kommentare: Very well satisfied.

The "cloud" feature - I can work on cases anywhere I go and I am not limited to one desktop computer or one place to work.

Hmmm, hard to say. Anytime I have had an issue, I call the LegalPro office and get immediate help. The issue is usually resolved very quickly.

Jared

Jubilee Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been fine and I continue to use the software.

I like the fact that the panels are easily readable and the look is modern compared to other software. I am also a big fan of cloud based technology/practice management. The variety of additional feature integration is also a big plus and time saver.

Sometimes navigation is a bit clunky. I also miss the ability to override any data on any particular panel if I need to make a specific change. Also, when needing to amend bankruptcy pleadings, I am not a fan of having to change all of my previous input rather than creating a separate file under the same client for amendments (although I do understand the thought of why would you want to keep incorrect information in the client profile).

Rudy
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jubilee--Legal Pro--Bankruptcy

Kommentare: Excellent.

its easy to use and the phone assistance is very good and very friendly.

Some glitches at times. Some drop down menus are not indicated by a drop down arrow.

Nyasha
President-Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for the money

Kommentare: I like the value I get for the money. I like that I can pay monthly.

I have used this software since it had another name. Initially, it was not as user friendly as the more popular brand but eventually it seemed more intuitive. I like that it integrates with other products - this cuts down on my having to have a paralegal for my bankruptcy work. I also like that I can file electronically from the software. There seems to be some other features that would be helpful in streamlining a bk practice but i have yet to take the time to learn about them.

I cannot create Ch. 13 plans in my jurisdictions - MD and DC

Susan

Jubilee Pros/Cons

Kommentare: The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best.
Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

Anerio
Supervising Bankruptcy Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user recommends this project with reservations

Kommentare: Good with excellent support and I believe in this company to improve the product. They have made some positive changes since I've been using them.

Cloud based. It is similar to IGOTNOTICES which was the most necessary piece of software in my practice for a decade.

Creditors, Trustees and Court Personnel will sometimes email me about cases to that email address. I have to go in every day and look for these messages on the "Notice" list because they are completely invisible to me otherwise. This has caused some problems. Also, the migration of dates from emails to calendar seems clunky.

Karen
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient

Kommentare: Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

Melinda
Director in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Jubilee

Kommentare: Helps us keep up to date with Court filings

I use I Got Notices and Jubilee daily. I love the overall program and ease to use and teach to my team

I wish Jubilee looked like the I Got Notices platform. Much easier to find information quickly.

proprietor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great product for infrequent filer

Kommentare: Makes a tedious job far easier... tech support promptly and effectively addresses every problem I've faced.

Stellar customer service/tech support -- When I call, the phone is immediately answered by someone with actual knowledge who promptly guides me to the correct solution.

Too many features are "unmarked" -- reached only by a right-click, for example. (But tech support always guides me to the correct solution :)!)

Antonio
CEO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No anxiety with this software

Kommentare: Jubilee allows me to be dynamic and take on more work without losing quality.

Forms are constantly being updated. Software is easy to use.

I have had some issues with jurisdiction. Sometimes the software selects the wrong division. I imagine this is due to some divisions reducing services at certain court houses.

Catherine

Great Option to BC

I like that it is on the cloud and I can log in from any computer anywhere and pick up where I left off. There is pretty good customization. It is easy to reach support and they are responsive to questions and needs. Cost depends on volume.

There is no chapter 13 plan for my division.

George
Owmer in USA

Easy to Use

It is very intuitive and easier to use than other programs I have tried.

Unless a case is set up, one cannot do a means test or see the median income values.

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and can work from anywhere

That its web browser based, which allows me to be able to work from any computer anywhere.

It can process or change in between different schedules slowly sometimes.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review. Let us know where you experience lags and we'll take a look to see if we can improve it.

Jacob
Attorney/Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud-based bankruptcy petition software.

Kommentare: Very responsive customer service - they can program a solution to a problem you identify very quickly.

It is in the cloud, and the user interface is intuitive.

No chapter 12 option is available, I hope they add this soon.

Darlene

Good Value for the Price

The price is great and the software design is simple yet having a professional look.

The organization of the features could be improved. Some of the features are not readily noticeable and are not where I would expect to find them. It may be that I still have mental remnants of the overall organization of the features of the program I used to use, so that I am expecting the same positioning of features in Jubilee.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need help finding a feature or ever have any questions. Our support staff is always happy to help.

Jean
Freelance Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Great Option to Prepare Bankruptcy Documents

Easy access for all users to collaborate and edit.

Sometimes it was difficult to locate certain tools within the program

Richard
Layer in USA

It is Perfect for my Needs

Easy to use and affordable for occasional filers. Customer service has been great the two occasions I have had to use it.

Sometimes I have to file a petition late at night or early in the morning due to a pending foreclosure. The customer service is unavailable at those hours if I have a problem..

Jennifer
Firm owner in USA

Jubilee initial review

Kommentare: I am hopeful the glitches and functionality will improve.

That it integrates with several products and is full you web-based.

There are sometimes more clicks and it isn’t as intuitive as Bankruptcy Pro. I have encountered several times when parts of the software wouldn’t work correctly or save but later work. I had a frustrating issue with exemptions that caused me a lot of extra work and ultimately was a software glitch, but’s the first time I called support couldn’t figure it out and I though the it was me.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for your comments. We are refining data input forms every week and you should see regular improvements with the ease of use.