Über AVID Ad Server

Cloud-based solution that helps manage, track and create advertisements using codes, Video Ad-Serving (VAST) templates & more.

Erfahre mehr über AVID Ad Server

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie AVID Ad Server bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Usama A.
Usama A.
Online Marketer in Pakistan

AVID Ad Server ... A Good Choice

Kommentare: Their link tracker feature is quite useful as it tracks my clicks and manage the redirect destination URLs.
plus they offer a really good support so for me ... AVID works!

I am new to this software but got use to it really quickly as the UI is so intuitive which makes managing my campaigns easy. It gives me a option to scale with flexible monthly scaling options. Its all cloud based so you can access it from anywhere around the globe and don't have to worry about installing anything on your computer. The built in templates are also very useful and are optimized for the highest click through rates. Instant and real time reporting which gives you a complete insight about your campaign and lets you know easily if you are wasting your money.

There are not much cons to this software for me as it is a very good tool.

Dave P.
Partner in USA

Without a doubt AVID Ad Server has been our smartest investment in terms of online marketing.

Kommentare: Using AVID allowed us to earn every month without any additional ad spend thanks to their exit intent pop-ups and ad containers. We really can't say enough to really detail how much we love AVID!

AVID makes it easy to manage all of our ad campaigns. The system offers several unique features and functions that set it apart from all other solutions on the market. You're not going to find another platform out there that lets you create and manage your ad placements, offers, and links - plus tracks the data through your entire funnel. The AVID support team is excellent and very helpful. All in all, we are very pleased with this partnership, and I highly recommend working with them.

While it's much easier to use than any other ad server, you're still going to need a little training to make sure campaigns are set up correctly. Luckily they offer free training.

Ad Operations Manager in Ukraine
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quite good ad serving option

Worthwhile ad monitoring and management solution, includes convenient real-time reporting, supports reach media ads, extra functionality, responsive support team.

I wish the price would be lower, also additional training and onboarding are needed to start.

Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Cook in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software

I used this at a previous job and it was very easy to use

The only con I have is that there was sometimes too many menus