Über CASEpeer

Für Rechtsprofis, die auf Köperverletzung spezialisiert sind – leistungsstarke Fallmanagementsoftware. Lead-Verfolgung, robuste Fälle, Vergleichstools und Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über CASEpeer

No requirement for individual licensing because it runs through online access. Superior customer support.

Bewertungen zu CASEpeer

CASEpeer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CASEpeer bereits verwendet?

Jaren
Jaren
Personal injury attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend CASEpeer to any personal injury firm

Kommentare: Our firm has had a really good experience with CASEpeer. Anytime that we have needed training they have been quick to set up a time. There have been a few times where I have needed customer support, trying to do some thing out of the ordinary and they have been really quick to respond.

We have made CASEpeer an integral part to our personal injury law practice. It is the client file. We also use it to track our marketing efforts, our staff productivity, and our contingency fees.

I think the only thing that was difficult about casepeer, was making sure that our entire team was all on the same page about the case stages. That was probably more on our end than anything that case Pierre could have done differently.

Nick
Attorney in USA

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Exceptional. CASEpeer has made my entire practice more efficient and has saved me countless hours of time and staff costs over the years.

CASEpeer is designed specifically for Personal Injury practice and each feature is put together with best practices in mind.

My only problem is that I would love to be able to assign tasks to individual users directly from the mail center when I review new documents.

Zach
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CasePeer is too rigid to be a viable option

Kommentare: Imagine you're shopping for a home and you come upon a new construction with great curb appeal, modern amenities, and even comes fully furnished -- there's just one catch: you can't add or remove a single thing. You feel motivated to 'make it work,' but soon discover what you're really in for. Upon touring the kitchen, you notice the cupboards are brimming with tupperware, but there are no serving platters for hosting parties. Normally you'd remove some of the plastic containers and add your own dishware, but it's not possible here. When you ask the developer about it, they explain how the tupperware can be laid out and used as serving trays, and while this is technically true, it would always be a poor solution and a compromise that one shouldn't have to make. That's kind of what it's like working with CasePeer. We recently abandoned our attempt at migration after putting in several months of trying to 'make it work' and encountering the full ramifications of overly simplistic software so rigid that nothing can be changed, combined with a developer that's equally uninterested in listening to the needs of a personal injury firm. Specifically, CasePeer has no ability to handle PIP subrogation or third-party/workers' comp subrogation, its available insurance types are limited to UM, UIM, and Umbrella, and the list of case types is set in stone, overflowing with clutter that's irrelevant to most personal injury firms, while lacking in crucial PI options.

CasePeer has many good ideas for personal injury software, especially when it comes to tracking medical bills and record requests, but the software is too simplistic and too rigid in its current incarnation.

The backend of CasePeer is too simplistic and rigid. Everything is set in stone. Nothing can be changed. It needs a more robust backend database married to the pleasing and useful frontend.

Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST case management software for personal injury firms. PERIOD.

Kommentare: I love CASEpeer. It saves everyone time and keeps everyone on the same page with all our cases.

CASEpeer is so easy to use and seamless for getting the staff onboarded--super intuitive. With automated workflows (CASEplans) and document automation, routine tasks take seconds and everyone knows exactly what the next step is on any given case. Basically, everything from medical record status to outstanding liens and any analytical report you could want is at my fingertips in CASEpeer. I couldn't run my law firm without it.

CASEpeer has a robust reporting system that I wish would allow for more refined/eye friendly exports instead of just spreadsheet options. It would also be nice to be able to print a firm branded invoice from the costs tab that could be given to a client. Also, the time tracking feature looks good and works will inside of CASEpeer, but once exported, it's useless--I have to basically reenter all the data to make it usable within the spreadsheet, and then again to make something that I can show in court as evidence.

Lynda
Sr. Litigation Paralegal in USA

Best of the bunch

Kommentare: So far it has been outstanding. The customer service is excellent and their staff makes sure questions are answered. The very best is that training is included. There are videos and webinars, but even when there is the odd question not covered, the training is included. We aren't nickel-and-dimed to death!

We reviewed multiple applications before choosing CASEpeer. The features and options available were the very best and exactly what we need to take our firm to the next level.

Nothing so far. This product has all the features we need and they are already integrated into the product.

Margie
Margie

Our Thoughts

Kommentare: A 9 out of 10. If need help it is also a super easy find.

Easy to work with and to find what I need to access quickly.

That WC cases are set up like PI cases. There should be an employer/Insurer, not defendant.

Christie
Partner in USA

I recommend CASEpeer to Every Small Firm

Kommentare: CASEpeer is fantastic. The progam is easy to use and tailored to a personal injury law firm.

It's easy to use and if I have any questions or need help their support is always helpful and responsive.

I would like to be able to customize the boxes I see on each case. "Workers" appear at the top of every page but that's not relevant to me in my practice but I cannot customize the appearance.

Jamilex

The best case Mangement software I have ever used

Kommentare: It's the best legal case management software I have ever used. I feel like if more offices had access to it they would see an improvement in performance within the first few months.

CASEpeer is very easy to use and keep track of cases. Everything is easy to locate, which makes managing cases simple. It has helped me become more productive in my job and take on more responsibilities.

I don't like how long it takes for documents to load in the documents tab.

Wendy
Paralegal and Case Manager in USA

Organized and Efficient

Kommentare: I really like CASEpeer and I feel like I learn something new about it everyday. The more familiar I get with the program, the more efficient and organized I become.

The ability to stay organized and track what is done and still needs to be done on a case. Texting is a great feature as well and a huge timesaver..

I do not like that some features are only available on CASEpeer advanced.

Brandi

Personal Injury Paralegal who could never go back to life before CASEpeer

Kommentare: I could never go back to working heavy case loads without CASEpeer.

It allows me to assign tasks and track every single file I am assigned to.

I have no cons. It is truly the best resource in my field.

Michelle
Senior Legal Assistant in USA

Great!

Kommentare: It was a struggle at the beginning, and there were some features that we were lead to believe we were going to have, that we didn't, especially with reporting. However, over time of using the products, there have been some changes that have improved those capabilities and some of our suggestions have been taken in and used. There are still more that we'd like to have done (see above Cons) but it has continually improved over the almost 2 years we've been using.

I love that everything we need to know about our client and their case is easily accessible. We know their medical treatment, when records have been ordered and received, when litigation documents have been sent and due, and love using the litigation event plans as well as the auto gen letters and tasks populating automatically on status changes.

I wish the advanced search button was in the top bar alongside the search - a lot of times we need to search using court file number and we always have to mimic a search to get the "error" for no search results to get to the advanced search button. Also, I would like that tasks can be parent/child. For example, a task to send something out, once that gets marked as complete it automatically updates the date of receiving the response to the correct # of days/weeks after. Our old CMS had that and it saved a lot of time manually having to update tasks if they prior was not completed on the due date.Really our main struggle has been issues with OneDrive for Business working seamlessly with CasePeer. It seems to have issues regularly where we have to deactivate/reactivate the link and sometimes that doesn't even work. And using the documents tab connected to OneDrive is slow and we typically connect it but don't necessarily use it the way it would be helpful (like categorizing documents, opening to edit, etc.) We generally just go to OneDrive thru FileExplorer as it's easier that way. The only benefit to the connecting at all is when we auto generate documents it saves automatically in the OneDrive file with the connection and saves the steps of "save as." However, many times there's issues where we have to do that "save as" step anyway.

Marlo
Accounting in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic platform! Easy to use, looks great, makes my job a lot easier!

Kommentare: Excellent software from top to bottom. Since we started using Casepeer, it keeps getting better. I used to work in the settlement and disbursement areas. While the older versions felt a bit clunky, many of our suggestions have been implemented successfully. With the newest version, settling liens with healthcare providers and generating crucial documents have never been more effortless. I now primarily work with the accounting functions, which greatly helps me manage case costs, settlements, and trust accounts. At our firm, we are very diligent in noting and documenting just about everything that goes on with a case. Casepeer automatically documents every modification and change to a file which allows us to trace a case's history back to the beginning. The great search functionality and extensive data points within the software means we are be able to pick up a case where we left off and know exactly what's going on. Being able to task and direct notes to other colleagues also helps make sure priority items do not fall through the cracks. Overall, working with Casepeer is like having an additional teammate, optimizing our productivity and making case management much easier.

The software looks great, navigating the site is very intuitive. It also keeps track of all the important data points, which is vital to our firm as accuracy is key. The developers are also always open to suggestions and improvements, so the program is always evolving and getting better.

There are some useful features that are still in development, such as the ability to have more control over the trust account. Otherwise, the software works really well.

Stephanie
Senior Litigation Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The very best case management system

Tracking our communication with clients and their treatment has been monumental in building value in our cases. Our case flow has improved because we are better able to track case statuses

Integration was difficult but mostly because resistance from staff

Nate
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy assistants make for a happy attorney.

Kommentare: Excellent

The ready-made PI file management is excellent. The integrated client texting is phenomenal for keeping clients up -to-date and the warnings regarding stale cases is fantastic. Also, using the eSignature feature has been a game-changes. All-in -all fantastic product. There are few tweaks I would love to make, but still worth it.

Needs a far better NEGOTIATIONS tab/section, the settlement worksheet is not intuitive and should be able to be run without creating accounting inputs, and the cost tracking, especially for soft costs owed to the firm but not paid in advance, need to be reworked and refined. Needs to more user customizable. The calendar is also better and more robust on my prior software. Also, on a small peeve is that under UM insurance the adjuster has to be categorized as "bodily injury" instead of just UM adjuster.

Ashley
Case Manager - Admin Assistant in USA

OBSESSED with CasePeer

Kommentare: Simply the best. I will never use anything else!

I like that you can leave detailed notes that stand out. You can indent, bold, space things out, its just so easy and clear to see/read what you need. I also like that you can search the client's file for any prior note made. The critical case note feature, the treatment tracking, provider history, being able to track the insurance history. I have used other software, and nothing on this Earth can touch CasePeer. I always tell new hires at my firm I would make a great product rep because I LOVE everything about it. Obsessed. I look forward to the new emails with changes/updates and additions to what we already rely on. Its just fantastic and there is no better way to run a firm than with CasePeer. You can easily run and read reports and ensure your clients are being managed easily at a glance.

I wish CasePeer could integrate with Box or DropBox so the file is all on one page. I worked with a similar build through Sales Force but it could never touch what Case Peer is doing. (this may be an option that we just did not choose)

Susan
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A much-needed assistant in managing cases

Kommentare: The ability to track medical records and billing was difficult and time-consuming. With CasePeer, the record tracking is highly manageable and provides accurate information for the attorney without requiring me to stop a task to answer his questions.

I appreciate the program as a whole. For example, the Home page for each client provides immediate case status at a glance. The program allows me to move to specific information on the case without wasting time. The overall management of information keeps the cases highly organized which gives the attorney the tools he needs to pursue a successful result for our clients.

The ability to incorporate standard document templates could be a bit easier, more user-friendly.

Adrian

Great cloud based system

Kommentare: Overall it is a great experience. We have not even considered other products because this meets our needs. They have great integrations with other products, and again great customer support and monthly training webinars for different aspects of the software.

I liked that ability to quickly hit the ground running, minimal learning curve, autofill custom templates, and a responsive customer support team.

On creating custom templates, I would like extra freedom on where certain information goes. (Keep in mind, most instances this is not needed, just a few templates that would work for our law firm.) Some keywords can be used for all "context", and others are limited to a few or one "context" for our protection. This is great for those just learning to create templates. I would just like to deactivate that safety and create at my own risk for those more seasoned and comfortable in creating and using custom templates.

Autumn
Personal Injury Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product! Highly recommend to anyone in personal injury law!

Very easy to use, lots of shortcuts, templates are especially helpful.

Keyword selection could be expanded, especially for the health insurance section.

Brett
Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's simplified the processes of our law firm

Kommentare: I can't say enough good about this program and how useful it has been. From keeping track of every single phone call and evaluation, ease of creating tasks for follow up calls for potential new cases, noting critical case notes regarding a client and facts, gaining all the information up front and having it in the system in real time, making it easy to go back and view notes and records on a case, how it's given me the power to manage a team with simplicity. I'm able to see everyones calls and notes that are taken, and lastly reports are easy to create in many different formats and look great. With all of this said, it's truly a dynamic program that will allow a team of people to focus on the same goals and objectives. It's the only paperless program I could see using with all the other options and systems I've seen and have had to use in the past. It's simple, powerful, and easily changed to fit the needs of your law firm.

See my review!

No cons when you can make the necessary changes needed to fit your needs.

Jennifer

CASEpeer

Kommentare: I use CASEpeer throughout my day to track client communication, records retrieval and contact information.

CASEpeer "Tasks" help me manage my daily responsibilities. I rely on the automated and manually entered tasks throughout the day. Additionally, the ability to communicate with clients through the platform is essential because some clients prefer texting. Finally, the CASEpeer team is always quick to respond anytime I use the Chat function.

We have had the product since 2019 and the price continues to increase.

Dale

Good Plaintiff Personal Injury Software

Ease of use and communications with clients and other workers in the firm

Calendar is limited. Will not allow "repeating" calendar entries, and will only show a "monthly" agenda as opposed to weekly and/or daily.

Alex
Intake specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Case peer!

Kommentare: It’s been a roller coaster switching systems and inter grating data but case peer has been their to guide us all through the process!

How easy and efficient it is to use. It somewhat feels like Facebook. Love it!

The texting feature, it was awesome. We like that it’s linked to the profile.

Liv
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making my workday easier!

I like a couple features on casepeer but my favorite would be the texting feature. I really like that I don't have to use my personal phone and I don't have to always call the client for small things like asking them to sign a document I emailed to them or an address to somewhere. I also really like that when she send photos it automatically uploads to photos, it saves me a lot of time! I find CASEpeer to be very easy to use and very efficient. We use it daily in our office.

I don't like that I can't edit my notes because I'm not an admin. Sometimes I have typos and I don't like having to always ask the office manager to change it especially since she's very busy.

Ramin
Laywer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great out of the box solution

Compared to other case management software, CasePEER has very quick and easy setup, intuitive design.

Lack of ability to customize some of the settings particularly with saving photos and lack of ability to save video.

Lorena
Case Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

What a great program

Kommentare: It's a great program

All info is at a glance. Easy to use. Tabs for all the information needed and document tab access makes it easy to find related documents

I dislike the auto-save notes - I keep several tabs open which tells me I'm working on the file. I go back and the note is gone so it's easy to move on. Also when working on Medical Tab or Documents and saving takes you back to the top of the page making you scroll to find the one you're working on