Über CASEpeer

Für Rechtsprofis, die auf Köperverletzung spezialisiert sind – leistungsstarke Fallmanagementsoftware. Lead-Verfolgung, robuste Fälle, Vergleichstools und Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über CASEpeer

I have found this product incredibly easy to use, especially compared to never having used case management softare before.

Bewertungen zu CASEpeer

4,9
4,9

CASEpeer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du CASEpeer bereits verwendet?

Alex M.
Alex M.
Managing Partner in USA

BEST case management software - if you havent used it, youre missing out

Kommentare: saves you time and money makes you more productive

very easy to use, very interactive, has all the necessary features such as tasks, notes, accounting for the trust account. navigation is so simple. I can find out whats going on with a case in seconds! Great Calendar system, set reminders and tasks and make life simple. Great for litigation deadlines. Customer service is excellent too, they address issues every time.

i can only think of one - when the tasks are assigned, there isnt a box to check off, you have to delete each task one by one. They arent the cheapest but they are the best of the best and ive used several (other than these twoi cant think of any other ones)

Marlo Y.
Accounting in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic platform! Easy to use, looks great, makes my job a lot easier!

Kommentare: Excellent software from top to bottom. Since we started using Casepeer, it keeps getting better. I used to work in the settlement and disbursement areas. While the older versions felt a bit clunky, many of our suggestions have been implemented successfully. With the newest version, settling liens with healthcare providers and generating crucial documents have never been more effortless. I now primarily work with the accounting functions, which greatly helps me manage case costs, settlements, and trust accounts. At our firm, we are very diligent in noting and documenting just about everything that goes on with a case. Casepeer automatically documents every modification and change to a file which allows us to trace a case's history back to the beginning. The great search functionality and extensive data points within the software means we are be able to pick up a case where we left off and know exactly what's going on. Being able to task and direct notes to other colleagues also helps make sure priority items do not fall through the cracks. Overall, working with Casepeer is like having an additional teammate, optimizing our productivity and making case management much easier.

The software looks great, navigating the site is very intuitive. It also keeps track of all the important data points, which is vital to our firm as accuracy is key. The developers are also always open to suggestions and improvements, so the program is always evolving and getting better.

There are some useful features that are still in development, such as the ability to have more control over the trust account. Otherwise, the software works really well.

Zach L.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CasePeer is too rigid to be a viable option

Kommentare: Imagine you're shopping for a home and you come upon a new construction with great curb appeal, modern amenities, and even comes fully furnished -- there's just one catch: you can't add or remove a single thing. You feel motivated to 'make it work,' but soon discover what you're really in for. Upon touring the kitchen, you notice the cupboards are brimming with tupperware, but there are no serving platters for hosting parties. Normally you'd remove some of the plastic containers and add your own dishware, but it's not possible here. When you ask the developer about it, they explain how the tupperware can be laid out and used as serving trays, and while this is technically true, it would always be a poor solution and a compromise that one shouldn't have to make. That's kind of what it's like working with CasePeer. We recently abandoned our attempt at migration after putting in several months of trying to 'make it work' and encountering the full ramifications of overly simplistic software so rigid that nothing can be changed, combined with a developer that's equally uninterested in listening to the needs of a personal injury firm. Specifically, CasePeer has no ability to handle PIP subrogation or third-party/workers' comp subrogation, its available insurance types are limited to UM, UIM, and Umbrella, and the list of case types is set in stone, overflowing with clutter that's irrelevant to most personal injury firms, while lacking in crucial PI options.

CasePeer has many good ideas for personal injury software, especially when it comes to tracking medical bills and record requests, but the software is too simplistic and too rigid in its current incarnation.

The backend of CasePeer is too simplistic and rigid. Everything is set in stone. Nothing can be changed. It needs a more robust backend database married to the pleasing and useful frontend.

Ryan M.

Efficient & Intuitive

Kommentare: After reviewing several other platforms, we're glad we went with CASEpeer. Our firm is more efficient because we use it, and our attorneys have a greater sense of control over their cases because of it. Case management can be maddening, but CASEpeer was obviously designed from the ground-up to make the process as efficient and easy as possible. The user interface is intuitive and easy to learn, which makes training new staff easy. It's been dependable - we haven't had technical glitches, and the integration process was actually more smooth than we expected. We've had no shortage of questions, and the customer service response time has always been impressive.

I don't have reservations about recommending CASEpeer to colleagues; it's been a great fit for us. It's not a bare-bones software; the more time you spend in it, the more you realize it has tools built in to make some of the mundane work a lot easier.

I'd like to be able to export an entire file/client at the push of a button. My understanding is they're working on it, and it's a feature that will be available in the future.

Ashley D.
Case Manager - Admin Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OBSESSED with CasePeer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Simply the best. I will never use anything else!

I like that you can leave detailed notes that stand out. You can indent, bold, space things out, its just so easy and clear to see/read what you need. I also like that you can search the client's file for any prior note made. The critical case note feature, the treatment tracking, provider history, being able to track the insurance history. I have used other software, and nothing on this Earth can touch CasePeer. I always tell new hires at my firm I would make a great product rep because I LOVE everything about it. Obsessed. I look forward to the new emails with changes/updates and additions to what we already rely on. Its just fantastic and there is no better way to run a firm than with CasePeer. You can easily run and read reports and ensure your clients are being managed easily at a glance.

I wish CasePeer could integrate with Box or DropBox so the file is all on one page. I worked with a similar build through Sales Force but it could never touch what Case Peer is doing. (this may be an option that we just did not choose)

Brett S.
Co-Founder/Principal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing short of excellence!

It is difficult to complement the software without complimenting the company. I have never experienced better customer service and client attentiveness. We receive update emails weekly. I can barely get used to a feature before they roll out with even better ones. The integration to our calling service is outstanding and the ability to mange through our cases is seamless. Each case is laid out much like a report and is easy to follow. It allows us to stay on top of our cases and interact with our clients through opt-in texting linked directly to the client's case notes. This software is the best case management software hands down!

The only negative thing I could think of is how much data is needed to be inputed. This is not really a negative at all, just time consuming. The sheer amount of data allows the software to read itself and identify information for templates, organizing notes, providers, and defense insurance companies, counsel, and judges.

Keith F.
Head of Operations in USA

Best CRM for Personal Injury Firms Hands Down

Kommentare: It was a key component in growing my practice in the last year.

Due to its specialty for personal injury, the reporting and niched tools allows for unique strategy such as comparing the firm's demands out, offers out, and pending settlements to assist with monthly projecting and allowing us to be PROACTIVE instead of reactive. Our team now can anticipate case issues and solve them before they become an issue. Client communication is now solved with the platform's client communication reports for each employee. I can sort out which client is not getting the attention they need and address it in minutes instead of after a client complaint. Lien Negotiation reporting that compares individual adjusters, their average reductions and past cases they worked on is huge when comes to efficiently negotiating these liens out. My staff saved hours everyday compared to countless other CRMs we have tried. Understanding of the platform took less than a week to grasp compared to months lost with other platforms. No issues, no crashes, CasePeer is our secret weapon.

I wish I could navigate through the firm's tasks quicker. I am waiting on the app for easier use from my phone, but it should be coming soon.

Brett B.
Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's simplified the processes of our law firm

Kommentare: I can't say enough good about this program and how useful it has been. From keeping track of every single phone call and evaluation, ease of creating tasks for follow up calls for potential new cases, noting critical case notes regarding a client and facts, gaining all the information up front and having it in the system in real time, making it easy to go back and view notes and records on a case, how it's given me the power to manage a team with simplicity. I'm able to see everyones calls and notes that are taken, and lastly reports are easy to create in many different formats and look great. With all of this said, it's truly a dynamic program that will allow a team of people to focus on the same goals and objectives. It's the only paperless program I could see using with all the other options and systems I've seen and have had to use in the past. It's simple, powerful, and easily changed to fit the needs of your law firm.

See my review!

No cons when you can make the necessary changes needed to fit your needs.

Zachary H.
Zachary H.
Personal Injury Lawyer | Trial Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud-based case management software for personal injury law firms

Kommentare: Signup is my favorite - I have a perfect system with Casepeer - we send the contract for the client to E-sign, text, email, and set up the claim all through Casepeer. Signup is super quick and anyone can be trained to do it!

Texting with clients - and the ability to receive photos. I love telling my clients that if they get a document in the mail and they want to discuss, just take a pic with your phone and text it to me, it'll be saved directly into your case. Makes signup a breeze!

Trick question - nothing! Seriously, though, if there is a missing feature, the staff is amazing and very responsive. Most of my suggestions have been implemented. The Casepeer staff is constantly working to improve this software.

Michael W.
Michael W.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well thought out program built from the ground up with PI in mind

Kommentare: Excellent

Best designed program for Personal Injury that I found after a lot of looking. Customer service and support implementing the system is excellent. I can always get someone on the phone who knows how to help. The software is intuitive and tailored to PI cases.

Waiting on a few functionalities and features available in more generalized case management software. The updates have been coming at a steady drumbeat so I expect to see them soon. In the meantime, the PI focused design and features more than make up for it.

Joshua J.
Personal Injury Lawyer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From the team, to the program to the ease of use, Casepeer is outstanding all around.

Kommentare: This program is the only program that I have used so far that I actually enjoy using.

Casepeer is the best product that I could find after looking into almost every cloud-based option for case management. The program allows for easy case management from beginning to end, the ability to communicate with both clients and teammates in the office and simple template documents that eliminate the possibility of making mistakes on your form letters. Most importantly, the team is dedicated to ensuring that the client's experience is top notch. There is a rapid response to any request that I make for improvements or training.

Krystal L.
Office manager/Case manager in USA

Great SaaS product

Love that you can access it from any computer, iPad, or smartphone. It is feature rich, allowing you to input tons of data on each case. I like that you can tag each note with the category it fits into, which is helpful for searching through later. Being able to attach emails directly to the case is great. I like the idea of being able to do the same with text messages, but that feature could use some work.

Still learning to use this product but so far it's a bit clunky in terms of managing check-ins with clients on a regular basis. I also wish you were able to customize the intake portion a bit, as some of the questions we normally ask either don't have a place in the forms or are only accessible after the case is created (e.g. report number). Across the board, a lot of the data entry points are buried within the forms rather than being quick to input. You have to click into and open a new box, then click into subareas there to input date, which is time consuming. For certain things I wish there was a select all feature (tasks, notes, etc.)

Grace S.

Review of CasePeer

4 letztes Jahr

I find it easy to use and navigate. I also like the new way to view the calendar.

There are some "events" that could be added to the litigation tab.

Clayton S.
Attorney/Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everyone on the casepeer team is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns

Kommentare: It organizes cases effectively so anyone in the office can see what's new with a case with a few clicks of a mouse. It also helps clients who do not have an email address to be able to communicate with us better.

The customer service is great, its very easy to use the software and keeps things organized. Overall its very helpful to our lawfirm. Being able to text clients and them being able to text documents and photos is a very nice addition also.

I don't like that the text message goes to the main contact on the case instead of directing it back to the person who originally sent the text message. I also wish the settlement tab was set up a little differently.

Alexis C.
Liens Negotiator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software System

5 letztes Jahr

Task Management features brings such ease to the structure of my work day, regardless of the role I'm in.

Nothing major, but there are slight glitches here and there after updates. Also, I really miss the full task completed history.

Libby T.
Operations Manager in USA

Great Product Keeps Getting Even Better

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent and it’s clear that this is a company that cares about their product and their clients. They make regular improvements based on the feedback they receive.

Robust features Intuitive interface Responsive customer service that implements user feedback to improve product Great tutorials for training new hires

Integrations with third party platforms can be clunky

Ari F.
Supervising Attorney in USA

Excellent software and a must have for a personal injury firm

Kommentare: overall better case management, settlement tracking, medical history management

This has everything you need from medical treatment tracking, embedding calendars, managing settlement discussions, etc. i also like that the team at casepeer are constantly adding features. they are also very much available right away without any hold time, if there are any questions.

the contact directory is a work in progress, and sometimes the system (as its web based) can run slow at times, but it seems that they are aware of these items and are looking to improve...

Demarcus W.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This system has completely changed our practice for the better! Our office runs so much smoother!

Kommentare: With CasePeer, we are able to provide better client service because we are more organized. We are able to resolve pre-litigation matters and prepare litigation matters in less time. Our team case reviews are also more substantive.

No requirement for individual licensing because it runs through online access. Superior customer support! The Help Center is actually useful! Easy to use. Easy to train staff on it's use also.

The template development is very good but could be improved. For There really are not many other cons.

Katelyn C.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple, Easy, and Effective.

Kommentare: CASEpeer makes it easy to access all of your important case information. At a touch of a button you can open your client's contact information, pull up the police report, view a summary of your client's medical treatment, and more. Additionally, you can make case notes, and assign tasks to case workers. Each worker can view all of the tasks from a management field or view them individually on a client's page. Most notably, CASEpeer helps with managing cases in LITIGATION. You can update your case status from Litigation Initiated, to Discovery, to Trial Preparation, and everything in between. You can input Discovery requests and responses, allowing you to calendar and manage deadlines, make notes, and assign case workers. Moreover, on the Litigation homepage you can track the life of each defendant by viewing dates they answered, appeared, were dismissed, etc. Additionally, you can input Court, Judge, and Department information for each case. Lastly, there are Management, Overview, and Report fields allowing you to track and sort ALL of your cases. You can view them by status, case type, name, statute, and recently worked on, etc. Overall, CASEpeer simplifies Case Management and Litigation by providing effective and easy ways to update, organize, view, and track your cases.

Lucy L.
Case Manager in USA

PI Case Manager Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Case Management for a PI firm.

Easy to use and access all of our client's information within one system. Constantly improving software.

Occasional glitches, sometimes I get logged out of all my tabs, lol.

Dorsay D.
Lawyer/President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best personal injury case management software!

It can do everything, very user friendly, the support team is awesome. It really helped automate and update our office. Great for organization and working with a team in your office. Keeps everyone on the same page.

Lorena L.
Case Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very useful upgrade!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been a real time saver!

Easy to use, room for all pertinent information, online access, search options have been a great time saver

When updating forms or information, once saved, it takes you to the top of the page or to the beginning of that tab rather than staying where you just were

Megan L.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: CASEpeer is amazing! It helps your keep all of your cases organized and well documented. Its tracking features ensure that all of your clients get the attention that they deserve and no case goes unnoticed. There is a wonderful variety of features that are easy to use and provide functionality that is just not available elsewhere. CASEpeer is a must have for law firms of any size.

All the information I need is in one place.

Kathy F.
Rechtsberatung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great timesaver and powerful!

Kommentare: I've just started using this program, and I can see how powerful it is going to be once I have all of my cases put into the program. I like it, because it's intuitive, and there are features being added to the program all the time -- making it even more user friendly and specific to my individual cases. Having the info on each case at your fingertips instead of having to search through paper files is a powerful and time-saving tool.

Constantly evolving and getting better and wiser.

Initial time getting all of the info into the program -- but I'm pretty sure that can't be helped.

Ashley W.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Organized & User Friendly

Kommentare: CasePeer is a very intuitive and user friendly -- no instructions needed. In addition to being easy to use, CasePeer provides a highly effective way to manage client files and the various documentation that comes with each.