Über CASEpeer

Für Rechtsprofis, die auf Köperverletzung spezialisiert sind – leistungsstarke Fallmanagementsoftware. Lead-Verfolgung, robuste Fälle, Vergleichstools und Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über CASEpeer

No requirement for individual licensing because it runs through online access. Superior customer support.

Bewertungen zu CASEpeer

CASEpeer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 179 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CASEpeer bereits verwendet?

Jaren
Jaren
Personal injury attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend CASEpeer to any personal injury firm

Kommentare: Our firm has had a really good experience with CASEpeer. Anytime that we have needed training they have been quick to set up a time. There have been a few times where I have needed customer support, trying to do some thing out of the ordinary and they have been really quick to respond.

We have made CASEpeer an integral part to our personal injury law practice. It is the client file. We also use it to track our marketing efforts, our staff productivity, and our contingency fees.

I think the only thing that was difficult about casepeer, was making sure that our entire team was all on the same page about the case stages. That was probably more on our end than anything that case Pierre could have done differently.

Nick
Attorney in USA

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Exceptional. CASEpeer has made my entire practice more efficient and has saved me countless hours of time and staff costs over the years.

CASEpeer is designed specifically for Personal Injury practice and each feature is put together with best practices in mind.

My only problem is that I would love to be able to assign tasks to individual users directly from the mail center when I review new documents.

Zach
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CasePeer is too rigid to be a viable option

Kommentare: Imagine you're shopping for a home and you come upon a new construction with great curb appeal, modern amenities, and even comes fully furnished -- there's just one catch: you can't add or remove a single thing. You feel motivated to 'make it work,' but soon discover what you're really in for. Upon touring the kitchen, you notice the cupboards are brimming with tupperware, but there are no serving platters for hosting parties. Normally you'd remove some of the plastic containers and add your own dishware, but it's not possible here. When you ask the developer about it, they explain how the tupperware can be laid out and used as serving trays, and while this is technically true, it would always be a poor solution and a compromise that one shouldn't have to make. That's kind of what it's like working with CasePeer. We recently abandoned our attempt at migration after putting in several months of trying to 'make it work' and encountering the full ramifications of overly simplistic software so rigid that nothing can be changed, combined with a developer that's equally uninterested in listening to the needs of a personal injury firm. Specifically, CasePeer has no ability to handle PIP subrogation or third-party/workers' comp subrogation, its available insurance types are limited to UM, UIM, and Umbrella, and the list of case types is set in stone, overflowing with clutter that's irrelevant to most personal injury firms, while lacking in crucial PI options.

CasePeer has many good ideas for personal injury software, especially when it comes to tracking medical bills and record requests, but the software is too simplistic and too rigid in its current incarnation.

The backend of CasePeer is too simplistic and rigid. Everything is set in stone. Nothing can be changed. It needs a more robust backend database married to the pleasing and useful frontend.

Jamilex

The best case Mangement software I have ever used

Kommentare: It's the best legal case management software I have ever used. I feel like if more offices had access to it they would see an improvement in performance within the first few months.

CASEpeer is very easy to use and keep track of cases. Everything is easy to locate, which makes managing cases simple. It has helped me become more productive in my job and take on more responsibilities.

I don't like how long it takes for documents to load in the documents tab.

Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The BEST case management software for personal injury firms. PERIOD.

Kommentare: I love CASEpeer. It saves everyone time and keeps everyone on the same page with all our cases.

CASEpeer is so easy to use and seamless for getting the staff onboarded--super intuitive. With automated workflows (CASEplans) and document automation, routine tasks take seconds and everyone knows exactly what the next step is on any given case. Basically, everything from medical record status to outstanding liens and any analytical report you could want is at my fingertips in CASEpeer. I couldn't run my law firm without it.

CASEpeer has a robust reporting system that I wish would allow for more refined/eye friendly exports instead of just spreadsheet options. It would also be nice to be able to print a firm branded invoice from the costs tab that could be given to a client. Also, the time tracking feature looks good and works will inside of CASEpeer, but once exported, it's useless--I have to basically reenter all the data to make it usable within the spreadsheet, and then again to make something that I can show in court as evidence.

Mina

Easy Peasy

Kommentare: Not only is keeping a contact with the client important but also keeping notes handy and accessible for anyone to read notes and know what is going on with the case.

ONE OF THE BEST FEATURES THAT CASEpeer has is the easy access to contact a client. Not only do we have an option to call directly or email, but it has a great feature of texting the client. Client's can be reached easier by text especially when working and not being able to answer your calls.

I would highly recommend that we can be able to send pictures thru the text app.

Margie
Margie

Our Thoughts

Kommentare: A 9 out of 10. If need help it is also a super easy find.

Easy to work with and to find what I need to access quickly.

That WC cases are set up like PI cases. There should be an employer/Insurer, not defendant.

Wendy
Paralegal and Case Manager in USA

Organized and Efficient

Kommentare: I really like CASEpeer and I feel like I learn something new about it everyday. The more familiar I get with the program, the more efficient and organized I become.

The ability to stay organized and track what is done and still needs to be done on a case. Texting is a great feature as well and a huge timesaver..

I do not like that some features are only available on CASEpeer advanced.

Brandi

Personal Injury Paralegal who could never go back to life before CASEpeer

Kommentare: I could never go back to working heavy case loads without CASEpeer.

It allows me to assign tasks and track every single file I am assigned to.

I have no cons. It is truly the best resource in my field.

Sabrina
Paralegal and Office Manager in USA

CASEpeer Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Ease of use and organizational layout..

I am not crazy about the lack of a dedicated program or application at this point.

Michelle
Senior Legal Assistant in USA

Great!

Kommentare: It was a struggle at the beginning, and there were some features that we were lead to believe we were going to have, that we didn't, especially with reporting. However, over time of using the products, there have been some changes that have improved those capabilities and some of our suggestions have been taken in and used. There are still more that we'd like to have done (see above Cons) but it has continually improved over the almost 2 years we've been using.

I love that everything we need to know about our client and their case is easily accessible. We know their medical treatment, when records have been ordered and received, when litigation documents have been sent and due, and love using the litigation event plans as well as the auto gen letters and tasks populating automatically on status changes.

I wish the advanced search button was in the top bar alongside the search - a lot of times we need to search using court file number and we always have to mimic a search to get the "error" for no search results to get to the advanced search button. Also, I would like that tasks can be parent/child. For example, a task to send something out, once that gets marked as complete it automatically updates the date of receiving the response to the correct # of days/weeks after. Our old CMS had that and it saved a lot of time manually having to update tasks if they prior was not completed on the due date.Really our main struggle has been issues with OneDrive for Business working seamlessly with CasePeer. It seems to have issues regularly where we have to deactivate/reactivate the link and sometimes that doesn't even work. And using the documents tab connected to OneDrive is slow and we typically connect it but don't necessarily use it the way it would be helpful (like categorizing documents, opening to edit, etc.) We generally just go to OneDrive thru FileExplorer as it's easier that way. The only benefit to the connecting at all is when we auto generate documents it saves automatically in the OneDrive file with the connection and saves the steps of "save as." However, many times there's issues where we have to do that "save as" step anyway.

Stephanie
Senior Litigation Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The very best case management system

Tracking our communication with clients and their treatment has been monumental in building value in our cases. Our case flow has improved because we are better able to track case statuses

Integration was difficult but mostly because resistance from staff

Karin
Paralegal/Case Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend CASEpeer

Kommentare: Overall CASEpeer is a very good case management program. Very easy to use. Self explanatory almost. The only downside is that you have to spend a lot of time imputing all the information in order for the reports to populate. Wish the information from Intake transposed into CASEpeer better but overall it is great.

By far my favorite feature of CASEpeer is the management reports you can pull. You can self audit and stay on top of your files by date touched, client contact, high rating files, etc. These reports make it so easy to touch all files in a timely manner.

The notes and the appearance of CASEpeer. There is a lot of clicking around that you have to do to navigate through the tabs and every time you do something it refreshes. Understandable because you are on the web but inconvenient. The notes are very messy and not easy to read. Emails w/in notes are horrible. You cannot access the email like you could in software like Client Profiles. Hard to see information you saved to the file via email.

Brett
Co-Founder/Principal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing short of excellence!

It is difficult to complement the software without complimenting the company. I have never experienced better customer service and client attentiveness. We receive update emails weekly. I can barely get used to a feature before they roll out with even better ones. The integration to our calling service is outstanding and the ability to mange through our cases is seamless. Each case is laid out much like a report and is easy to follow. It allows us to stay on top of our cases and interact with our clients through opt-in texting linked directly to the client's case notes. This software is the best case management software hands down!

The only negative thing I could think of is how much data is needed to be inputed. This is not really a negative at all, just time consuming. The sheer amount of data allows the software to read itself and identify information for templates, organizing notes, providers, and defense insurance companies, counsel, and judges.

Keith
Head of Operations in USA

Best CRM for Personal Injury Firms Hands Down

Kommentare: It was a key component in growing my practice in the last year.

Due to its specialty for personal injury, the reporting and niched tools allows for unique strategy such as comparing the firm's demands out, offers out, and pending settlements to assist with monthly projecting and allowing us to be PROACTIVE instead of reactive. Our team now can anticipate case issues and solve them before they become an issue. Client communication is now solved with the platform's client communication reports for each employee. I can sort out which client is not getting the attention they need and address it in minutes instead of after a client complaint. Lien Negotiation reporting that compares individual adjusters, their average reductions and past cases they worked on is huge when comes to efficiently negotiating these liens out. My staff saved hours everyday compared to countless other CRMs we have tried. Understanding of the platform took less than a week to grasp compared to months lost with other platforms. No issues, no crashes, CasePeer is our secret weapon.

I wish I could navigate through the firm's tasks quicker. I am waiting on the app for easier use from my phone, but it should be coming soon.

Tammy
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adios, Practice Panther!

Kommentare: The integration process was quick and their staff has been great the entire time. We've been using CasePeer for about two years now and they're ass friendly and helpful as ever.

Featurewise, client texting has been a significant game changer for us along with the task management system. But what I like most is their customer service - they are very responsive, friendly, and have even integrated a couple of our firm's suggestions into their software.

I think if you have a complicated litigation practice, their discovery and litigation tracking isn't the clearest or most expansive. It's difficult to keep track of service and pleadings when there are multiple parties but only one defendant - like when having to serve a UIM carrier.

Cristina
Litigation Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Civil Litigation Use

Kommentare: Overall it works well and definitely does the job to keep track of deadlines for litigation.

I like that I can run different types of reports so I can keep track of a lot cases and deadlines at once.

The main calendar. It's not easy to look at when I want to look at the entire month. Especially working in litigation I need to be able to see the entire month's events and when I get to the bottom of the month I am unable to scroll and see the events. I do switch over the week view which works but sometimes I need to compare to weeks & I would like to be able to see them a the same time.

Ryan
Attorney in USA

Efficient & Intuitive

Kommentare: After reviewing several other platforms, we're glad we went with CASEpeer. Our firm is more efficient because we use it, and our attorneys have a greater sense of control over their cases because of it. Case management can be maddening, but CASEpeer was obviously designed from the ground-up to make the process as efficient and easy as possible. The user interface is intuitive and easy to learn, which makes training new staff easy. It's been dependable - we haven't had technical glitches, and the integration process was actually more smooth than we expected. We've had no shortage of questions, and the customer service response time has always been impressive.

I don't have reservations about recommending CASEpeer to colleagues; it's been a great fit for us. It's not a bare-bones software; the more time you spend in it, the more you realize it has tools built in to make some of the mundane work a lot easier.

I'd like to be able to export an entire file/client at the push of a button. My understanding is they're working on it, and it's a feature that will be available in the future.

Megan
attorney in USA

Using CP

Kommentare: Overall CP has been responsive if we have encountered any issues, and a solid product for our case management.

My favorite features are the client texting and searchable notes. The notes are accessible to all, and have been very helpful in managing all my cases, and not having to figure out where notes were saved in a file. Its universal and accessible to all.

The documents are not as easy to categorize/ organize. I don't use this feature because it does not have the ease of access I'd like.

Sandra

A breeze to use

The product is easy to use and for the most part self-explanatory. I love that you can send documents for signature to the clients via e-signature. You are also able to create templates that can be emailed to not just clients, but adjusters as well.

I don't like that you can't send a client via the text portal a document or photo. I also wish that the cost tab was easier to use, I have had training, but I was still left with unanswered questions.

Liv
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making my workday easier!

I like a couple features on casepeer but my favorite would be the texting feature. I really like that I don't have to use my personal phone and I don't have to always call the client for small things like asking them to sign a document I emailed to them or an address to somewhere. I also really like that when she send photos it automatically uploads to photos, it saves me a lot of time! I find CASEpeer to be very easy to use and very efficient. We use it daily in our office.

I don't like that I can't edit my notes because I'm not an admin. Sometimes I have typos and I don't like having to always ask the office manager to change it especially since she's very busy.

Ramin
Laywer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great out of the box solution

Compared to other case management software, CasePEER has very quick and easy setup, intuitive design.

Lack of ability to customize some of the settings particularly with saving photos and lack of ability to save video.

Lorena
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

What a great program

Kommentare: It's a great program

All info is at a glance. Easy to use. Tabs for all the information needed and document tab access makes it easy to find related documents

I dislike the auto-save notes - I keep several tabs open which tells me I'm working on the file. I go back and the note is gone so it's easy to move on. Also when working on Medical Tab or Documents and saving takes you back to the top of the page making you scroll to find the one you're working on

Cynthia
Intake in USA

Legal Intake

Daily tasking is very easy. Texting and BCC for email is very useful.

It would be helpful when you are searching for a name that all cases for that name appear in the initial search not just open cases, you have to into a full search to see the names of clients with closed files.

Anita
Document Controller/Medical Liaison in USA

Review Ratings

Kommentare: Over all okay, but creating tasks can be a pain. There's this error that keeps happening each time I try to auto correct while creating a task. The entire text just disappears, making me start all over again. It's just impossible to use the auto correct and predictive text function while creating tasks.

Being able to document details in real time.

I wish it was possible to use a medical provider's name to look up clients who's profiles match or are related in one way or the order.