Weekly management made easy!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.8.2018
William W.
Lead Pastor & Chief Executive Officer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: asdf

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! It's helped me realize the importance to have weekly check ups on my teams progress.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of use! Being able to update questions and keep re-occurring questions for my team really helps me keep track of my teams progress. I also liked the fact that is a web-based platform. I am able to access and review my teams updates from anywhere!

Nachteile: My only draw back is that they don't have an app yet. It would be nice if my team could get notifications on their phone when its time for a submission.

von Binary Geek an 23.8.2018

Thanks for the feedback William, much appreciated. You are able to set-up our web-app for iOS and Android by visiting https://app.weekly10.net - you can also configure SMS notifications as a user preference if preferred over email.

Simple but very effective employee update feedback tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Nicola K.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: asdf

Kommentare: We have been using Weekly 10 for around three months and have already noticed a big difference in engagement levels with our staff. The flexibility of the question and goal setting function has allowed us to tailor the reports to different functions within the organisation. The weekly cadence and email reminders has helped the employees adopt the process quickly without being reminded by their manager. Alongside using the system to track weekly progress and issues we have just started to add performance goals into the system rather than use a formal performance management system - saving us a significant amount of money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Vorteile: Simple interface and automated email reminders to staff

Nachteile: As it is simple, the functionality is limited in places - but this is reflected in the low cost and I have seen a number of new features added since we started using it

Very practical platform which works well with my clients.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Steve L.
MD
Quelle: asdf

Vorteile: The structure and ease I can use the goal setting with different types of goals. I can adjust them to suit each client need.

Nachteile: It is sometimes confusing to know 'where you are' without some practice at the screens and how they work. Minor point - I need to use it more.

Superior to previous experience of employee engagement software.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Quality Assurance consultant to care homes
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: asdf

Vorteile: Very supportive for home working. Helped to keep team focussed and effective during business start up. Invaluable for motivating staff and improving wellbeing.

Nachteile: Could be slightly more intuitive when first navigating system.

Fantastic tool for managing and developing employees on the go

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Liam G.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: asdf

Vorteile: It saves me so much time - it's helped me understand how my employees are getting on without taking endless hours of work and spreadsheets. I found the passup really useful for getting ideas to the right person in the company.

Nachteile: Took a few days to get used to the slightly clunky user interface, but that's expected with new software. I'm sure the team will continue to improve it as they have since I've been using it.

Easy to keep track

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Gareth i. J.
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: asdf

Kommentare: We've used it for a group of eight folks measuring different targets against split objectives, for this it has been great.

Vorteile: We really valued using the software for our group as it allowed our team in different regions to feed back to a single place with the same context and understanding.

Nachteile: More new features keep popping up all the time, so it is interesting to see what's next to be fixed

Essential HR tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Hannah S.
Founder and Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: asdf

Kommentare: Fantastic- a must have for any business that really cares about retaining its people and getting the best out of them

Vorteile: Ease of use
Ability to give meaningful feedback to my employees
The positive effect this has had on staff, they are more engaged and feel like we listen more

Nachteile: The fact that it pestered me... but the reminders are actually a good thing!

Easy to use, great product

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.11.2016
James E.
Quelle: asdf

Kommentare: for our small business weekly10 has been a great way for remote employees to communicate weekly tasks and issues to team leaders. a number of the team also use the mobile version of the app to enter their updates when they are on the road.

Vorteile: email reminders

Weekly10 - Feedback

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Ricky B.
Managing Director
Computerspiele, Selbstständig
Quelle: asdf

Kommentare: I've only used it twice so far, but I can see the potential benefit of the service in the long term.

Vorteile: Allows me to leave feedback and reminds me of the tasks I need to complete

Nachteile: The UI is a bit too grey in my opinion,