Weekly10

Weekly10 Bewertungen

von Binary Geek

Fantastic tool for managing and developing employees on the go

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Liam G.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It saves me so much time - it's helped me understand how my employees are getting on without taking endless hours of work and spreadsheets. I found the passup really useful for getting ideas to the right person in the company.

Nachteile: Took a few days to get used to the slightly clunky user interface, but that's expected with new software. I'm sure the team will continue to improve it as they have since I've been using it.

A win for remote working

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Kieran O.
Operations Manager
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As is the way with digital companies, we have specialists working from us from across the UK and further-afield. Weekly10 helps us check-in with those team members, quickly and easily no matter where they are in the world. Being able to track feedback, progress and moral in one place is invaluable to us.

Nachteile: The email reminders our team get if they forget to submit their update do annoy some of them... but thats their own fault (and we kinda like it)... On a serious now we've been using Weekly10 from almost its inception, as with every new piece of software - it's not been without its issues but I cannot fault the support team. If we've ever had an issue or a silly question they've always been happy and quick to help.

Weekly management made easy!

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
William W.
Lead Pastor & Chief Executive Officer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! It's helped me realize the importance to have weekly check ups on my teams progress.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of use! Being able to update questions and keep re-occurring questions for my team really helps me keep track of my teams progress. I also liked the fact that is a web-based platform. I am able to access and review my teams updates from anywhere!

Nachteile: My only draw back is that they don't have an app yet. It would be nice if my team could get notifications on their phone when its time for a submission.

von Binary Geek an 23.8.2018

Thanks for the feedback William, much appreciated. You are able to set-up our web-app for iOS and Android by visiting https://app.weekly10.net - you can also configure SMS notifications as a user preference if preferred over email.

Weekly10 - Feedback

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Ricky B.
Managing Director
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've only used it twice so far, but I can see the potential benefit of the service in the long term.

Vorteile: Allows me to leave feedback and reminds me of the tasks I need to complete

Nachteile: The UI is a bit too grey in my opinion,

Simple but very effective employee update feedback tool

Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Nicola K.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Weekly 10 for around three months and have already noticed a big difference in engagement levels with our staff. The flexibility of the question and goal setting function has allowed us to tailor the reports to different functions within the organisation. The weekly cadence and email reminders has helped the employees adopt the process quickly without being reminded by their manager. Alongside using the system to track weekly progress and issues we have just started to add performance goals into the system rather than use a formal performance management system - saving us a significant amount of money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Vorteile: Simple interface and automated email reminders to staff

Nachteile: As it is simple, the functionality is limited in places - but this is reflected in the low cost and I have seen a number of new features added since we started using it

Very practical platform which works well with my clients.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Steve L.
MD

Vorteile: The structure and ease I can use the goal setting with different types of goals. I can adjust them to suit each client need.

Nachteile: It is sometimes confusing to know 'where you are' without some practice at the screens and how they work. Minor point - I need to use it more.

Review of Wweekly10

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Pete R.
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a media production company we employ a lot of freelancers and are often operating in different parts of the country. Weekly10 has created a structured and regular means of checking in with a wide spread team that is quick and concise compared to using chaotic group chats on social media platforms

Vorteile: The regularity of the check ins and ease of use

Nachteile: Emails could be sent through earlier in the day

Superior to previous experience of employee engagement software.

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Quality Assurance consultant to care homes
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very supportive for home working. Helped to keep team focussed and effective during business start up. Invaluable for motivating staff and improving wellbeing.

Nachteile: Could be slightly more intuitive when first navigating system.

Easy to keep track

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Gareth i. J.
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've used it for a group of eight folks measuring different targets against split objectives, for this it has been great.

Vorteile: We really valued using the software for our group as it allowed our team in different regions to feed back to a single place with the same context and understanding.

Nachteile: More new features keep popping up all the time, so it is interesting to see what's next to be fixed

A Simple Solution to Employee Engagement

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Carl T.
Community Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A happier, focused team.

Vorteile: A great way to track progress, set tasks, and receive feedback which has resulted in a more engaged team. Peer recognition feature is a nice touch.

Nachteile: Takes a few attempts to be comfortable with the interface.

Easy to use, great for tracking work on a team

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Walter H.
VP, Marketing
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Automated notifications to update project status. It’s really easy to use and helpful for keeping the team on track.

Nachteile: Occasionally it is glitchy and can have some errors

Essential HR tool

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Hannah S.
Founder and Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic- a must have for any business that really cares about retaining its people and getting the best out of them

Vorteile: Ease of use
Ability to give meaningful feedback to my employees
The positive effect this has had on staff, they are more engaged and feel like we listen more

Nachteile: The fact that it pestered me... but the reminders are actually a good thing!

Easy to use, great product

Bewertet am 15.11.2016
James E.

Kommentare: for our small business weekly10 has been a great way for remote employees to communicate weekly tasks and issues to team leaders. a number of the team also use the mobile version of the app to enter their updates when they are on the road.

Vorteile: email reminders