Weekly10

Weekly10 Bewertungen

Weekly management made easy!

Bedienkomfort

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! It's helped me realize the importance to have weekly check ups on my teams progress.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the ease of use! Being able to update questions and keep re-occurring questions for my team really helps me keep track of my teams progress. I also liked the fact that is a web-based platform. I am able to access and review my teams updates from anywhere!

Nachteile: My only draw back is that they don't have an app yet. It would be nice if my team could get notifications on their phone when its time for a submission.

von Binary Geek an 23.8.2018

Thanks for the feedback William, much appreciated. You are able to set-up our web-app for iOS and Android by visiting https://app.weekly10.net - you can also configure SMS notifications as a user preference if preferred over email.

Simple but very effective employee update feedback tool

Bedienkomfort

Kommentare: We have been using Weekly 10 for around three months and have already noticed a big difference in engagement levels with our staff. The flexibility of the question and goal setting function has allowed us to tailor the reports to different functions within the organisation. The weekly cadence and email reminders has helped the employees adopt the process quickly without being reminded by their manager. Alongside using the system to track weekly progress and issues we have just started to add performance goals into the system rather than use a formal performance management system - saving us a significant amount of money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Vorteile: Simple interface and automated email reminders to staff

Nachteile: As it is simple, the functionality is limited in places - but this is reflected in the low cost and I have seen a number of new features added since we started using it

Very practical platform which works well with my clients.

Bedienkomfort

Vorteile: The structure and ease I can use the goal setting with different types of goals. I can adjust them to suit each client need.

Nachteile: It is sometimes confusing to know 'where you are' without some practice at the screens and how they work. Minor point - I need to use it more.

Easy to use, great product

Bedienkomfort

Kommentare: for our small business weekly10 has been a great way for remote employees to communicate weekly tasks and issues to team leaders. a number of the team also use the mobile version of the app to enter their updates when they are on the road.

Vorteile: email reminders