TRACK Hospitality Software Bewertungen

von Travelnet Solutions

Filtern nach:

Über TRACK Hospitality Software

TRACK Hospitality Software - CRM, Contact Center, and Property Management Solutions for Hotels, Resorts and Vacation Rental Managers.

Erfahre mehr über TRACK Hospitality Software

Sidney E.
Reservations Agent
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Great lead management software"

Vorteile: It is a simplistic, yet in-depth, software product that keeps me organized on a daily basis.

Nachteile: I wish that we would have implemented it sooner.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Nikki L.
Property/Reservation Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2017

"Product is easy to set up and very user friendly. "

Vorteile: Very cost effective for our company which we have over 850 properties. New features are added throughout the year which gives us more functionality with the product and shows it is continually growing to fit our needs. Track is very interactive on hearing our requests on implementing new features that helps with our business.

Nachteile: On certain periods of software updates we experience some errors on which we will have to send support tickets to have those resolved. Usually, it only takes a quick refresh to resolve but knowing beforehand when these updates will happen will help eliminate this issue.

von TRACK Hospitality Software an 28.7.2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with TRACK and we are working to make sure you are aware of all major releases ahead of time!

• Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Mindy M.
Agent
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2018

"I have never used a lead management system before using track. I now use it daily."

Kommentare: This software keeps me organized and in contact with my leads

Vorteile: The software is great to keeping track of leads for inbound and outbound calls. It allows you to keep notes within the system as well. Their support team is excellent and always quick to respond when help is needed.

Nachteile: It would be great if the system would combine leads. It isn't helpful for when my co-worker and have both been working on the same lead and one of us wins the lead which makes one of us have to close to a lost sale.

von TRACK Hospitality Software an 1.5.2018

Hi Mindy-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review TRACK Pulse. We're so happy that you are utilizing our lead management software on a daily basis and that it was been beneficial to your business operations. We'd also like to thank you for the feedback on how we can improve the software. We will continue to innovate our product to help fit the needs of your unique business. Your insights are greatly appreciated!

• Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Alaina D.
Eventservice
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Track Pulse lead tracking is great!"

Kommentare: I like the software in general as it is very similar to other property management software at a lower price point.

Vorteile: I like that I can create a lead and save important details. The follow up is a great tool for sales conversions and the call scoring keeps our customer service levels up.

Nachteile: You cannot merge leads together once created which is helpful is someone is calling from a different phone number. I have used Navis software and this is a great tool to make sure conversions are accurate.

von TRACK Hospitality Software an 1.5.2018

Hi Alaina-

Thanks for your review. We are very excited to hear that you are so happy with our product and we are continuing to innovate TRACK to make it the best possible software for all of our user's unique needs. Thanks so much for providing this feedback!

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Terri K.
Reservatioins Supervisor
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2019

"TRACK Hospitality Software review"

Vorteile: We use this as our phone system. Very easy to use, and the reports are accurate and hold the agents accountable.

Nachteile: No customer support. We have been trying to find out who our current rep is since November. Have sent multiple tickets since that time with no response at all.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Scott R.
Vice President / General Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2015

"Best Software on the Market....Hands Down!"

Kommentare: Over the years we've used a few different reservation softwares, but nothing compares to what the TRACK property management software has to offer. First and foremost, TRACK has great customer service and stays on the cutting edge of technology across their entire platform. They are always looking at ways to improve and they are willing to listen to suggestions & feedback from their clients. There are so many areas that could be highlighted within the TRACK PMS, but some of my personal favorites are: The user friendly reservation process which allows staff to book reservations with ease, without having to click through multiple screens to book a simple reservation. This is one of the most critical pieces to a good software platform, but most of the time overlooked; The accounting and reporting has it all, from yield management to rate management, it has everything necessary to operate at a high level; The housekeeping and maintenance has many different features to help make the entire company operate more efficiently. Across the board the TRACK property management software is certainly on the right TRACK to move forward.

von Track Hospitality Software an 14.1.2015

Thank you for your nice comments, we're glad you like the system and appreciate your business!

• Bewertet am 13.1.2015
Bridget M.
Reservations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Track Hospitality Review"

Vorteile: Track is so easy to use; very user friendly

Nachteile: It glitches sometimes and I cannot hear people on the receiving line. However, this may be user error.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
John S.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2017

"It's a modern, well-designed program that focuses strongly on revenue generation."

Kommentare: Revenue, and new clients.

Vorteile: Ease of use, and the fact that it works to earn more revenue. Everything starts with revenue, and this software is very strong in this area.

Nachteile: It's relatively new, so not all APIs are not off the shelf. But they can build them fairly quickly and have done so for us on several occasions.

von TRACK Hospitality Software an 28.7.2017

Thank you!

• Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Brian D.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2015

"Good system but waiting on updates"

Kommentare: I really like the system and think it is easy to use. Customer service has been excellent. My only issue is updates. I know there are a couple bugs and I am hoping they get corrected soon. I was told that they would. I want the "keep same rates" option to work when changing dates on a reservation. I want to be able to organize cabins on tape chart by a secondary name. Lastly, I would like to be able to type a specific nightly rate in (not a set rate) on the initial bid screen.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2015
Matthew E.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2017

"Pulse HR system is not ready to be on the market."

Kommentare: Pulse HR monitoring system is not anything I would recommend to anyone, it never connects, it was released too early, with too many glitches. It is more of a hassle then it is worth the time. I wish we would have kept the previous system to which we had no issues with. In conclusion yes they are cheaper but I would pay more to have a system which connects and is more accurate.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice