Über SpeedInvoice

Erstelle Rechnungen und Kostenvoranschläge von deinem Telefon, Tablet oder Computer mit automatischer Synchronisierung. Arbeite mit deinen Kollegen oder alleine.

Erfahre mehr über SpeedInvoice

Basically all you need to do is say how much some service was, and you get to say if there was a discount or not, then you send it off to be paid. It is very straightforward and easy to use.

Difficult to separate different aspects of a single job billing.

Bewertungen zu SpeedInvoice

SpeedInvoice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SpeedInvoice bereits verwendet?

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

An amazing solution

Kommentare: We had used another large name invoicing system for years before SpeedInvoice. It just did not work for us. We work with real estate agents who have multiple properties that they manage, and we have always needed a way to search for those addresses. SpeedInvoice gave us that ability. The input system is incredibly easy, and the fact that we can use it on a tablet, on the go(without having to pay more), is so beneficial.

The ease of use is on the top of this list. The fact that we can have multiple locations for one single client, and search for that address is a huge bonus for us.

There is not anywhere to see the quarterly / yearly payments total. Sometimes it won't find a name that is in the contact spot.

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi, We are working on a payment report. I find it hard to accept that SpeedInvoice can't find names in a field that is included in the search. Please check your spelling. If this occurs again please contact me at support@speedinvoice.net. Best regards, Staffan

Owner in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Speed Invoice and a Small Business

Kommentare: Being able to write quotes and invoices away from the office means less down time and customers recieve costs and estimates in an almost real time.

The ease of set up and use is just exceptional. Can take a little while to word the products/items correctly but once you have it makes the end experience to your customers easily understood.

It's not a dislike however having a link to easily track the reciept of the invoice and a payment made by the customer would be advantageous as there are other invpice generators that ofger this servive

Daymon

A long time SpeedInvoice subscriber

Kommentare: As I mentioned customer service was very good, I've never felt that I had a value for my money nor was I provided any additional services ordeals to show that I was and I appreciated customer. Overall I believe I use the software because I am used to it and completely changing at this time would be more of a hassle.

What I like the most about SpeedInvoice is that it is, with a bit of practice, quite fast to send a estimate or invoice to a client. The options for opaque backgrounds of my choosing or decent selection of templates offered is very nice and they say professional impression on clients however for the subscription cost I would not use the product if the visual options were even slightly less then they are. Customer service is always been quick to respond to me and answers my questions clearly and truthfully always.

What I like the least about SpeedInvoice software unfortunately are more things that I can claim that I like. For a short period of time it was not necessary for me to have an invoicing system and had temporarily cancelled my subscription, when I needed it again my client information and sales records were completely lost, that I did not expect. When preparing my taxes and being without those numbers was a challenge. For the subscription cost I would like there to be quite a few more options such as the ability to place PayPal buttons instead of just a link on my invoices, that only show up in an email message instead of on my invoice itself. I also find it time consuming when adding itemized services that need to be saved then returning to that long long long list of other saved items I find myself searching and wasting time and if I do not do this process it does not add these items because I did not properly save them. It is also not clear though I'm sure it may be possible to easily delete excess items but it would be nice to just be able to add items without having to save them for later, just the option to do so instead of the requirement would be more convenient. I often have to make quotes very quickly and any extra steps slow me down tremendously. Also for the money I would expect there to be a selection of fonts at my disposal which there are not.

Darryl
Owner in Südafrika
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

SpeedInvoice review

Kommentare: Speedinvoice has pretty much everything I need for my small business. It price per month work out for my pocket, it's ease of use, the layout of the menu, spreadsheet, support, setting etc are well designed.

The fact that the software is at my fingertips allow me invoice and email customer as the job is completed. It's ease of use. It allows you to check spreadsheet on your mobile device.

I've been using it for over a year and I've really had no cons.

Karri
Office administration in USA

It does the job

Kommentare: Overall our experience was better during the free trial period it seemed after you paid the subscription fee you really didn't get more for your buck

The trial period is about the only best thing about this app we ended up of course needing it for our business and very shortly after ended our subscription and went with another company.

The formability and ease of use my husband is not a computer tech savvy guy and had major issues getting back into his account and for the overall price it's not worth it

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi Karri, Nothing changes in the app after purchasing a subscription. I am not sure what you hoped for but we believe we deliver good value at US$55.20 per year. I'm sure you know our pricing but for someone reading your review it sounds as if we asked for lots of money and delivered nothing. We deliver an invoicing app that keeps everything organised, easy and secure, nothing more nothing less, at $55.20 per year. Best regards, Staffan

Levi
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

Kommentare: I like how I can create an estimate and then once the customer gives me the okay to do the work. I can just switch to invoice and it will create it for me I don't have to redo it

Easy to use, multi functional, I like that I can put my logo on my invoices

If I had to say anything I guess it would be the price

Phillip
Self-employed in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy no fuss to use on the run

Kommentare: Bottom line I like speed invoice as it so ease of use with functionality is the best, I tried more than a dozen and either not enough features or too many making it too slow to use on the road, or only works with a internet connection or to much mucking about set up.
Speed invoice has nice simple reporting. Being in a rural region where I service rural clients working off line out of mobile phone range/service is common, the site often have landline or satellite connection but I prefer not to ask for wifi password, I am able to quote/invoice/receipt and click to send email and when back in van driving back as soon as I get within range it automatically synchronises and sends emails. About to export to my desktop accounting program.
Bottom line simple invoice is Simple easy and to setup and use with no fussing and good features and capabilities.

Works offline and updates/synchronises when online "oh yea, so many apps don't, big deal for us country folk". Able to use on phone, tablet, computer and synchronisation has been perfect Very easy to setup and customise When on the job very quick easy to quote, invoice and receipt prospects and clients. Exporting data for me to my accounting program been a breeze Can attach photos to invoices/quotes/receipts. Price is responsible and for what I get it is worth more Able to pay a yearly fee or monthly.

Only one thing I like, I can live without this but hopefully in future updates this may come, hint hint developers, to be being able to have product/service categories instead off one item list. Not a big one for me but would be nice.

James
Bau, Selbstständig

Small Remodeling contractor uses the best app to estimate/quote and Invoice.

Kommentare: SS works well on my android phone. I like an app that does not have to be online to work. It does have to make connection with the mother ship to save quotes and make an invoice, but it does it when it can. The cost is less than $10 a month and I get the pay back on the first job I land. All other jobs are gravy. I do like the ease of access Google, I think makes access to my contacts and I can use it as a Home Adviser sub. As an independent Contractor and when people visit my personal site. I am able to present a very professional front to them immediately! I can put a Quote in their hands in minutes and keep a record forever, I hope. Like everything else as long as they stay in business! I hope forever. I am one person doing it all. In my hand on my phone I can almost run my business. Thanks SS

Ease of use. I can build direction to suit me. It works and keeps my client info safe.

I have a problem with the designation for material and labor. Some times I give prices combining the two and They do not for see this. So I have to designate the use in the notes section of Quote.

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi, You can price a job either way you want. Please contact support@speedinvoice.net and we will find the best option when you combine labour and material. Best regards, Staffan

Adesina
Distributor in Nigeria
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Speed Invoice Software on Android platform

Kommentare: It helps me to manage my debtors. And it gives me daily report on items and amount of money made. And I can access it anywhere anytime

It help in calculating the goods bought and receipts are printed easily. It is easy to use and it helps in managing payments of goods bought like those that make half payment instead of full payment and each payment made are dated according. It synchronise into cloud which makes it easy to use anywhere anytime as long as there is network. It worke on offline mode too and when your data is on it will synchronise automatically. It generate reports too base on your selection of choice, either daily, weekly or monthly on a specific item or all item. It also let you know the profit made. It's a very good application

The least I like about this application software is that it doesn't support stock management

Bau, Selbstständig

Great software

Kommentare: It helps me create receipts, invoices,and quotes all with ease and on the go I have a mobile business and this app supplies all my needs

The ease of adding items, creating customers and invoicing

I like everything about this app I have no complaints

Alberto
Construction Manager in USA

Best App for Invoicing Needs

Kommentare: My overall experience with SpeedInvoice has been Great. I’ve been using it for years and have not found any other app close to what SpeedInvoice can and will let you do.

The ability to create and maintain inventory, customers and payments.

No Payment reminder for subscription due date.

Helen
Sign Language Interpreter in UK
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Free Invoicing for Professionals

Kommentare: Saved me a lot of time.
I can invoice in the car before heading off to the next job.
Don't need to dedicate Invoicing Time in the office any more.

easy to use good functionality.

All the invoices stay 'live' even after you've closed them; no function to 'write off' debts or close down eg. for the end of a tax year. Sometimes a bit clunky moving between screens. Would like an alert for over-due invoices.

Holly
Owner/Manager in Australien

Easy use

Kommentare: It's easy everything is there and its cheap

I like how easy the app is to use once you get used to it. Its very cheap to for what i need.

The only thing that would be great to change is being able to email over 2 or more quotes in the email.. thinking about it tho it could be in the add section so I will check that out.

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi Holly, You can email several quotes or invoices if you login at www.speedinvoice1.net and mark the documents from the menu and then select "Print" from the drop down menu and instead of printing you save them and then email them. Not entirely straight forward, but one way to do it. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Chuck
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Better that the others

Kommentare: Been completely satisfied with the service

I quit another invoice service that is 3 Xs as much and not easy to to use.

Inability to do some reports like open invoices

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi, We have reports so you can look at open, overdue, partly paid and paid invoices. Please contact support@speedinvoice.net and I will help you. Best regards, Staffan

Brad
Director in Australien
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

speedinvoice

Ease of changing a quote into an invoice and great record of business.

Basically the price of speedinvoice is getting expensive.

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi Brad, I see that you are paying for a monthly subscription from Google, which costs you AU$13.99 per month (AU$168 per year). If you switch and purchase an annual subscription from us instead, by logging on to https://www.speedinvoice1.net/subscription/purchase you will pay AU$69.60 for a year, so that is a saving of 59%. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Mehmet
Fence contractor in Australien

SpeedInvoice Review

Kommentare: I making my quotes easily and quicker for my customers. Also it looks professional.

It’s very easy to use and manage. I complete my quotes quickly.

I can’t put extra calculations that I want

Rinalds
Vehicle detailer in UK
Automotive, Selbstständig

Best i've tried

Easy to use software, fast invoice creation, adding customers, also generating reports for up to date bookkeeping.

I don't realy know, i like it all overall.

Jason
Landscaper in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app!

Ease of use, data logging, being able to go quickly make invoices with pre saved info

Not being able to see only invoices due

Andre
Boss in Südafrika
Musik, Selbstständig

Speedinvoice

It saves me a lot of time I invoice on the go from my phone

You can't view the invoice offline There are no hour units and since I work with time

Antwort von SpeedSolutions

Hi, To add a new sales unit you select "Units of sale" and then you tap on the "+" sign to add a new sales unit. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Speed invoice is excellent

Kommentare: Great for tracking customers and product

Ease of use. Set up was easy along with adding items

To add an item line on an invoice is less than desirable. Would be great if it had a button for the item. Like a point of sale system.

Susan
Office Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service Company Invoices

Kommentare: With SpeedInvoice, the invoices are being input when the work is completed, and I can get the invoice out the same day. Customers pay much more quickly when they are invoiced promptly. Also, no work goes uninvoiced as has happened in the past.

The team that does the work is located in the field, and it has been tough to keep up with invoicing. With SpeedInvoice, all members of the team can access the database and input the necessary information for invoices to be sent out in a timely manner.

I have not found any problem with the software at this time.

Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Love this app

I absolutely love this program. It is easy and has options.

I do not believe there is anything wrong with this program

Dennis
Tile installation in USA

Tile

Kommentare: It's been good all the contractors are using email instead paper invoices now

Saves all my information even if I switch phones

Sometimes going back and editing your supplied list is not fast

Diane
Owner/Operator in Neuseeland

Easy Invoicing on the run

Kommentare: Excellent

Love this. Definitely makes my life easier.

I have no cons for this item. It works great.

Derick
Owner in Neuseeland
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome invoicing app

Kommentare: Its helped in my end of year finances And with the three years I've been using it it's been a delight ..

The ease of use on my mobile phone I'm a busy self employed contractor using various customers across different industries. And using Speed invoice suits all my requirements. Highly recommended.

Not much to say here ! They are very helpful if any issues do arise. And the ones that do arise are my fault. But they are ALWAYS very help in sorting it out ......