Compliance Manager

Compliance Software you understand

Greg R.
Director Of Nursing
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have increased employee reporting of incidents or concerns and moved to a culture that supports understanding and learning from our mistakes. Previously the culture was one of not reporting partly because of the cumbersome paper method and partly because they saw no value in tracking or trending. Compliance Manager has really helped in nurturing a broader understanding of safety and over all compliance. It didn't happen overnight but the tool has reduced resistance and that's huge in and of itself.

Vorteile: Compliance Manager makes tracking incident reports easy. We can see trends and demonstrate them to the board in a meaningful way.
The Policy and Procedure section helps us quickly develop and revise P & P, a welcome feature.
Good on-going support and educational offerings.

Nachteile: Trying to recall where some items are located. I tend to use a few items a lot and those are easy. The lesser used items I sometime have to hunt for (maybe that's a reflection of me more than tha program however.)

Compliance Manager is Awesome

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Jared H.
Compliance Audit Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love Compliance Manager. This program has simplified and modernized our incident management and auditing. The implementation was web based and included with the program. We are currently using Compliance Manager for our sanction screening for physicians only, but I hope to soon use it for all of our screenings. The support from the team at Healthicity is top notch. When I email them I have not had a problem go unanswered for more than a few hours. If I call on the phone the support team is friendly and always solves my issues in minutes.

Vorteile: The program is easy to navigate. The boxes are color coded for easily identifying what needs to be a priority. The email reminders help to keep you on track, even if you are not in the program everyday. The sanction screening feature is one of the best features. Compliance manager will automatically screen for you every month. Incidents, assessments, and audits will be linked together and are just one click away.

Nachteile: The only thing that I can say I didn't like was the time it took to build templates and lists. It was necessary for the program, but it was time consuming. Once it was done everything worked to perfection. Even though it took time, I know that it needed to be done.

Ease of Use & Navigatoin

Brittney D.
Director of Quality Compliance
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Healthicity allows us to streamline and easily track compliance training tracking, assign and track policy attestations, allows for anonymous reporting, and provides a variety of compliance resources and materials.

Vorteile: Offers AAPC-approved compliance training, ease of tracking training completion & policy attestations.

Nachteile: Navigation is not ideal (must archive users from each location, cannot easily pull training certs, cannot easily see who is locked out of training quizzes, unable to export location information, unable to set alerts for employee license expiration from the user profile, etc.).

Will be great... eventually

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Marjohn R.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Different features, customization ability

Nachteile: NOT user-friendly, difficult to remember steps required to accomplish a seemingly simple task, labeling is often misleading

Healthicity is AWESOME!

Pii M.
Compliance Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has all the functions and capabilities we need to be in compliance.

Nachteile: Nothing. The software is useful to use.

CM

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
April L.
Compliance Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, there have been ups and downs. My implementation team has been great which has helped me get through the more difficult times with the software. I am able to better manage my group using the software now though.

Vorteile: I like that everything can be kept and handled in one place. I like the training features and the incident reporting features.

Nachteile: I do not like the functionality of the Security Risk Assessment. I do not think that it is very user friendly for groups with over 30 locations and over 70 physicians, such as mine.

Great tool

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Compliance Officer
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support for Compliance Manager is phenomenal. The team responds quickly and is very knowledgeable!

Vorteile: The availability to oversee a compliance program in one platform.

Nachteile: Lack of adequate document management solution

Bewertet am 20.3.2018