Healthicity Compliance Manager Erfahrungen

Über Healthicity Compliance Manager

Die einzige All-in-one-Softwarelösung für das Gesundheitswesen, die jeden Aspekt deines Compliance-Programms zentralisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Healthicity Compliance Manager

Bewertungen zu Healthicity Compliance Manager

4,0

Healthicity Compliance Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Healthicity Compliance Manager bereits verwendet?

Greg
Greg
Director Of Nursing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Compliance Software you understand

Kommentare: We have increased employee reporting of incidents or concerns and moved to a culture that supports understanding and learning from our mistakes. Previously the culture was one of not reporting partly because of the cumbersome paper method and partly because they saw no value in tracking or trending. Compliance Manager has really helped in nurturing a broader understanding of safety and over all compliance. It didn't happen overnight but the tool has reduced resistance and that's huge in and of itself.

Compliance Manager makes tracking incident reports easy. We can see trends and demonstrate them to the board in a meaningful way. The Policy and Procedure section helps us quickly develop and revise P & P, a welcome feature. Good on-going support and educational offerings.

Trying to recall where some items are located. I tend to use a few items a lot and those are easy. The lesser used items I sometime have to hunt for (maybe that's a reflection of me more than tha program however.)

Bethany
Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Built for Compliance

Kommentare: The system enables us to have digital incident reporting and document management as the fingertips of all of our employees which was our goal. Setup and daily use of the system can sometimes be confusing.

I really appreciate that Compliance Manager takes suggestions from users and actually implements to improve their product. Also the software is multifaceted and contains auditing, training, and incident and document management. I find that preferable to having a different software for everything.

Because they work to improve their product there are frequent updates which requires employee training/education. Staff have complained that it is not very user-friendly and performing tasks in Compliance Manager can be confusing. We are utilizing the software to manage the entire Hospital District's documents and incidents, not those just pertaining to Compliance, which is probably the reason for some of our difficulties.

Esther
Clerical in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

cTEST

Kommentare: Good

Easy to use self explanatory and quick dont mind using

Some test are longer than others so every test is different lengths

Sean
Compliance Officer/Risk Manager in USA

Getting started

Kommentare: Somewhat disappointed, but I am still optimistic we can straighten out the learning curve, and actually use the system as intended.

We've had some bumps in the roll out of the product. So far we haven't really been able to get all of the functionality of the system. Working with Healthicity Team to get it working.

See above answer. I can't really say how good it is, as we are still learning to use product.

Sarah
Customer Relations and Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Healthicity Nitty Gritty

Kommentare: I would rate it as a positive. I work mostly in the incident manager portion for my job. I have put in the time to learn the program and appreciate the continuous improvement they are doing. I have had to The compliance training is quick and simple for our annual staff training.

The set up and integration for the product was simple. The customer support is second to none. They are extremely responsive and helpful.

The recent improvements in spring 2020 really helped make the software more functional; it was not user friendly at all before that time. I feel like you have to spend a lot of time in Healthicity to learn the tricks to use it to its fullest potential. Would be nice to have user groups to learn from other organizations on how they are implementing.

Jared
Compliance Audit Analyst in USA

Compliance Manager is Awesome

Kommentare: I love Compliance Manager. This program has simplified and modernized our incident management and auditing. The implementation was web based and included with the program. We are currently using Compliance Manager for our sanction screening for physicians only, but I hope to soon use it for all of our screenings. The support from the team at Healthicity is top notch. When I email them I have not had a problem go unanswered for more than a few hours. If I call on the phone the support team is friendly and always solves my issues in minutes.

The program is easy to navigate. The boxes are color coded for easily identifying what needs to be a priority. The email reminders help to keep you on track, even if you are not in the program everyday. The sanction screening feature is one of the best features. Compliance manager will automatically screen for you every month. Incidents, assessments, and audits will be linked together and are just one click away.

The only thing that I can say I didn't like was the time it took to build templates and lists. It was necessary for the program, but it was time consuming. Once it was done everything worked to perfection. Even though it took time, I know that it needed to be done.

Brittney
Director of Quality Compliance in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use & Navigatoin

Kommentare: Healthicity allows us to streamline and easily track compliance training tracking, assign and track policy attestations, allows for anonymous reporting, and provides a variety of compliance resources and materials.

Offers AAPC-approved compliance training, ease of tracking training completion & policy attestations.

Navigation is not ideal (must archive users from each location, cannot easily pull training certs, cannot easily see who is locked out of training quizzes, unable to export location information, unable to set alerts for employee license expiration from the user profile, etc.).

Pii
Compliance Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Healthicity is AWESOME!

It has all the functions and capabilities we need to be in compliance.

Nothing. The software is useful to use.

Mary
chart auditor in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ease of staying organized

Kommentare: It has been the most beneficial software to me with my company. The Help staff is always very prompt and fixing any issue's we have or any questions we come across they are eager to resolve the issue. Overall I am very satisfied with this software and it will only get better.

I like that this software helps organize everything dealing with compliance. With the new updates being released soon it will be even better and easier to navigate, organize, and stay on top of daily tasks.

So far the cons that I would list are currently being fixed so I don't think the Cons will be pertinent this go round.

Ami
Quality Assurance Analyst in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp
Sherri
Clinical Safety & Risk Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A work in progress with great potential

Kommentare: I feel like we experienced some growing pains at first but are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. There is potential for this to be a great system.

I like the newest version of the incident manager. User friendly and easy to navigate.

Cost, software glitches still being worked out. They are making great strides in improving the functionality, but it has been a painful process.

Marjohn
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Will be great... eventually

Different features, customization ability

NOT user-friendly, difficult to remember steps required to accomplish a seemingly simple task, labeling is often misleading

April
Compliance Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CM

Kommentare: Overall, there have been ups and downs. My implementation team has been great which has helped me get through the more difficult times with the software. I am able to better manage my group using the software now though.

I like that everything can be kept and handled in one place. I like the training features and the incident reporting features.

I do not like the functionality of the Security Risk Assessment. I do not think that it is very user friendly for groups with over 30 locations and over 70 physicians, such as mine.

NANCY
Audit Manager in USA

Compliance Manager

Kommentare: This is the first time I've had a chance to actively use Compliance Manager. I've heard good things but once I've had a chance to use, I support our organization's use.

The software is visually easy to navigate. It is easy to see the various fields and access the different training areas.

Coding education could be more robust. As coding manager, I would like to see more education for our providers.

Elizabeth
Operations Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified our training and compliance

Kommentare: We are able to have everything in one location so when CARF comes out to do their reviews, we can easily provide the necessary documentation.

I like the one stop shop for tracking training modules, capturing signatures for policy updates and changes and being able to record and followup on critical incidents that occur. This is the first compliance manager that we have used so I really have nothing to compare it to.

Notifying staff of their requirements has been a little difficult. I'm not sure if this is a software issue or user error.

Nicole
Compliance Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Compliance Review

Kommentare: Overall, it has been an excellent repository and tool to serve multiple functions.

It is a great tool to organize resources, documents and manage as the 'source of truth.'

No challenges yet. As a new user and admin, I want to obtain more training.

Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: The support for Compliance Manager is phenomenal. The team responds quickly and is very knowledgeable!

The availability to oversee a compliance program in one platform.

Lack of adequate document management solution

Matthew
HR Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Compliance Manager

Kommentare: It does a practical job of collecting the documentation for compliance.

There is not a lot of layers that you must traverse to get to what you need.

The upgrade we are receiving looks to help this, but in the current version there isn't a lot of navigation or pertinent information that is intuitively set up to help users.

cesar
registration in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great

great software made it really easy to use

nothing much really enjoyed the process

Antwort von Healthicity

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review, Cesar!

Joette
Director of Employee Relations in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Review

Kommentare: Good

Navigation around the website is user-friendly!

I haven't had any inconvenient moments with this site

Chandler
UM specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software, easy to use

Very easy to use, I would definitely recommend to anyone

no complaints about this software at all.

Sameh
Hospitalist in USA

Great application

Easy to use, able to customize the options and pull reports

None, I see this as a good application to try