Filtern nach:

Über RIO Genesis

RIO Genesis verhilft Maklerfirmen mit einer All-in-one-Büro- und Managementlösung zu mehr Geschäftsabschlüssen und mehr Profit.

Erfahre mehr über RIO Genesis

Monica d F.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Real Estate Software out there!

Kommentare: My office has been using RIO Genesis for several years. We find that it is easy to use and keeps all of our documents in order. The staff has it open all day long adding to it then in the mornings I come in and run a few reports and I can see exactly what my staff accomplished yesterday. It's fantastic.
Over the years there has been questions about something or the other, the customer service is quick to respond and either give me the answer or find a solution to my problem.
I use several platforms in my real estate business, equator, resnet, dispo/exceleras, pyramid, Freddie, etc and I find that RIO gives me much more information and is a great platform for all of my real estate needs.

It's easy to use and stores all of the information that we need to complete a real estate transaction.

Non at this time.

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you for the review Monica! We're glad that we are able to provide you a solution to fulfill all your Real Estate business needs.

Erica J.
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RIO Changed the trajectory of my business!

Kommentare: RIO Genesis has given me the ability to streamline all of the processes of my business in one easy to use online system. I was used to tracking by spreadsheet and email for 10 plus years before I implemented RIO Genesis into my daily routine. I was an old school broker who didn't want to change my ways because they worked for me. The RIO support team cared about my business and worked with me for the transition. To this day they are always available any time I need their assistance. I can now manage my business between the two states I practice in without the stress of missing a step which gives me the freedom to hustle up more business and get a little down time in for myself because I have the extra time on hand from eliminating extra, useless steps in every task at hand! Thank you so much! Top notch system with quality support!

Ability to organize information on each transaction, online access, storage system for documents and photos, and I can track the progress of each employee in the system.

Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Customer Service Associate in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Rio leaves more to desire

It has the customer’s information that we need in order to service and assist them

It’s very finicky to work with and is super frustrating. In order to update a clients current package you have to go into a complete different program that is often having issues.

Chip J.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I started using less than a year ago and I don't know how we ever got along without it!

Kommentare: RIO Genesis has helped us to organize easily in one platform. It so easy to customize that we are able to use it for all types of business including REO and corporate, Commercial and retail residential. The contact management is great and integrates easily for communication and notes between all parties in a transaction. I especially like that we can allow access to certain but not all parts of the same file. For example, an assistant can have access to specific on a file to work on, like contract & lender information, but no access to the client's contact information unless given access by the lead agent. No worries about client privacy issues or an agent getting a client list and moving to another firm!

we are able to integrate both REO and retail listings and customize easily the contact management is great because it allows us to sort contacts by type (business client vs homeowner) and allows for notes on files and contacts

Set up of data input can be tedious and it really requires set up to work properly. But thats not an issue with the software, that's just laziness. Once you've input your information everything works like clockwork

Terri A.
Owner/Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great member of the team.

Kommentare: This program is a game changer. It is easy to use and keeps everything in one neat package. The whole team can see what each other is doing and how the client is reacting. It has been a great additions to the team.

It keeps everything organized and in front of me.

I am leaving this blank because I have yet to find anything I didn't like.

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you Terri! We appreciate your review. We are glad that the use of our system allows you less worry and stress about what is going on in your business.

Sarah L.
Real Estate Broker in USA

Easy to use System for my Real Estate Office

Kommentare: Rio Genesis is a great software system. Our office and team members have been using it now for several years and we dont know what we'd do without it. We are able to assign tasks through the portal, stay on track with timelines, and track our expenses. The system has so many functions and features that NO other system has. In addition, there is a Vault that stores your file after you close for a minimal fee, which allows the Brokers to stay in compliance.

has a lot of different features makes things easier for real estate agent and staff easy to use

Kimberly K.
Reo Broker in USA

Riogenesis Review

Kommentare: I enjoy using the site. It is easy to use and is a convenient way to manage offers and communication.

That my staff can use it and that I can restrict their permissions.

The homepage layout

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you for your honest review Kimberly! We're constantly looking for more ways to improve our system and we think you'll love our new user interface that's coming soon!

Kirby P.

Fully Automate Your office

Kommentare: This software keeps my office organized. Easy to use. All of our agents can access documents.
The administrator can permission each user to different parts of the software so that agents,office staff and management can all use this software .

Everyone in the office can use it. Each user can only see permitted sectors.

Takes time to set up correctly.

David H.
REO Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RIO Genesis Outstanding CRM

Kommentare: The software does just about anything you need it to do and more. Easy to use. It will re-organize your business. My team loves it. We easily handle 150 transactions annually/$40m in volume.

It can be customized to fit your business model.

It takes some time to learn how to use as it offers so much but the investment of time is worth it.

Mark O.
Broker/Owner in USA

Your whole business kept in one place.

Anything and everything you need for your file can be found right here. Basic information, photo albums, communication, documents, billing, offers, flyers, tasks, etc...

The software still has a few kinks to be worked out with the contact management portion of it. .....

John C.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent overall real estate software.

Kommentare: This is a package that covers all aspects of real estate management. Everything from REO to retail transaction management and recruiting. It is a software developed and built by top real estate office management for real estate managers.

The total package that covers all aspects of a office management system, CRM, to reimbursements.

Chris L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a great value

Kommentare: I manage all of my listings on the platform. The tasking and work flow is good. It has worked great for what we do, and the technical support is second to none.

Ease of use

creating master task

Nuvia R.

Excellent System for REO Management and Assignments

Kommentare: We have been an active user of the RIO Genesis System for well over 3 years now. It has progressively updated to become one of our main sources of REO tracking, follow up and offer receipt portals. If you're in the market for a system that will meet and exceed your needs, look no further.

Ease of use is stellar and works on all systems.

Setup and training can be confusing for some clients who are new to products.

Jennifer C.
President in USA

First Class System!!

Kommentare: Functionality and Ease of Use!! Customer service is 2nd to none. I highly recommend it.. very versatile for our business.

Versatile and easy to use.

Not much to dislike.. if I had to really dig for something, I would like it have more property management functionality.

Kelly W.

RIO Genesis

Kommentare: Both my staff and agents use RIO. It is very easy to use! Customer service is efficient and friendly!

Sandra B.
Principal Broker/ Owner in USA

Very use friendly

Kommentare: It keeps me organized

Very user friendly. It helps making communications easier. It helps alot to keep to keep things organized. Helps keeps things on schedule.

Jose L.
REO DIRECTOR OF DEFAULT SERVICES in USA

Great application

Kommentare: I have been using this software for sometime and I really enjoy it, easy to use, great customer services, great service for the money. Defently I recommended Rio Genesis.

Bruce L.
Agent / Office Manager in USA

New User Experience

Kommentare: So far this product seems to have everything we need and more, our customer service agent Eddie, has been absolutely amazing, knowledgeable , and eager to help. He also has been more than generous with his time.

Intuitive, Accurate, Productive

So versatile and thorough that it can be a bit overwhelming to totally set up and customize

Ginger L.
Realtor in USA

Eddie - RIO GENESIS TRAINING

Kommentare: Eddie is awesome and very patience. I am enjoying this software program and look forward to becoming more organized and efficient.

Great to follow all our real estate needs and tasks in one place.

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you for your review! We love to hear great things about our training and support staff! It's really important to us to deliver great training and service.

Bob H.

Great system

Kommentare: ALL REO has gone to a major platform. RIO Genesis is at the top. It uses years of experience in the REO business.

user freindly

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you Bob! We appreciate you leaving a review and also mentioning how RIO Genesis can be used manage all Real Estate listings.

Steven R.

New to RIO Genesis

Kommentare: We are new to RIO Genesis but see the obvious advantages. It is easy to implement and have started to migrate our CRM over. The REO specific workflow is outstanding.

Judith G.
President~Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Dashboard and so much more. Great customer service! Thank you Eddy!

Kommentare: I am able to assign tasks to my team members at a faster and more proficient manner as we check status on each case.
I don't think that i have something that i do not like so far about this dashboard and the system.
As I become more familiar and faster on the system i will be happy to give you feedback should i see a need for recommendations and improvements.

I have the ability to easily set up my team and easily move forward with assigning tasks to the team.

Greg A.

Rio simply works!

Kommentare: The RIO Genesis platform is ideal for multi faceted real estate offices working with various corporate clients. It can be a mess when clients all are on different operational methods and systems. RIO bring some stability to an unstable business. Highly recommend it.

Chris P.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product for our real estate team

Kommentare: This service has helped us centralize the tools needed not just to run our REO Operations but Outer Tail as well.

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you Chris for your review. We're glad that you find our system useful for helping manage both your REO and retail business.

Matt H.

Time Saving software.

Kommentare: Hello, this is much better than trying to organize properties on an Excell spreadsheet! Thank you for the great product!

Antwort von RIO Software Solutions

Thank you Matt. We're glad your saving yourself time that can be better spent elsewhere in your business.