Knowledgelink Bewertungen

von Knowledgelink

Filtern nach:

Über Knowledgelink

Knowledgelink is a cloud-based, SaaS digital learning platform for speakers, consultants, trainers and large corporations.

Erfahre mehr über Knowledgelink

Ragini S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2017

"Great experience, easy to use platform and gorgeous!"

Kommentare: Self- managed online education that requires almost none of my time. Students have everything they need at their fingertips .

Vorteile: I love that the system provides so much flexibility and is so easy to use. My students have had exactly zero questions in navigating my course and using all the materials. Plus, I'm able to get detailed reporting on their progress and can step in when I see they've stumbled or slowed down.

Nachteile: There's very little I don't like. It does take a little bit of time to setup your course, but I haven't found an online training system that doesn't have some setup time associated with it.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Ellice H.
Sales & Operations Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2017

"Easy to load up course work"

Kommentare: The team we work with.

Vorteile: Ease of use, it's intuitive. If I have trouble uploading imagery or .mp4's the customer service is great - they'll help with the platform. It's easy to set up a user to see the coursework. The overall esthetic is easy to change and looks professional

Nachteile: The hardest thing in dealing with the software is not the software itself, but in designing the courses/coursework to be uploaded. Once the coursework is designed and put into a format that can be used by the site, it's fairly easy.

Lillian S.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2017

"Customized, uncomplicated, and excellent communication"

Kommentare: The ability to scale our offering and reach a wider audience has been fantastic!

Vorteile: The reporting information is very useful to track our users progress, and where they may be encountering difficulties. I also like the ability to customize which users get which content, and for how long. Lastly, the ability to make changes and upload content myself is a huge advantage!

Nachteile: I don't like that many user invitations go to junk mail - I know this is often unavoidable due to different network security settings, but it has been a bit of an annoyance to go back and forth with users about getting logged in. I also wish there were a function to monitor progress through the course, somewhere at the bottom of course content - like a scale to track user progress. If there is such a feature, I haven't come across it!