Über Expeni

Expeni.com ist ein preisgünstiges, einfaches und leicht zu benutzendes Bestellung-Management-System. Die beste Wahl für kleine Budgets!

Erfahre mehr über Expeni

Easy to use and easy to explain to my colleagues.

The only con is that the requester can close out a PO. Only someone in Finance should be able to close out a PO.

Bewertungen zu Expeni

4,9

Expeni hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Expeni bereits verwendet?

Shelice
Executive Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

Kommentare: I use expeni almost daily to place purchase orders for my self and my team, check department available budgets, update vendor information, run spending reports and upload receipts.

Expeni is easy to navigate, easy to learn, easy to teach to others. I love the streamlined design.

It would be great if old purchase orders that have not been approve would show an alert. when po's get old they disappear from the approvers view, they have to search for iy.

Caleb
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped Us Control Our Spending

Kommentare: We have loved being able to track spending in a format that everyone can understand.

Expeni has been so helpful in controlling the spending in our organization. By setting budgets and requiring POs, we have seen the added benefit of the extra layer of protection.

Can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the great feedback.

Accounting in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very handy and simple

Kommentare: I met Expeni through our hotel Managing Director. He showed me how to use this and it's such a simple to use and I could use immediately after 1 min. instruction

Simplicity and quick

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for a great review. We will discuss the report requirements with you.

Emily
Finance Manager in UK
Eisenbahnbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Does what it says on the tin, excellent PO facility and fits our business well.

Lack of bespoke reporting available. This would be very helpful

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the great feedback. You are a great value to our business. We are working on the reports (like by department, vendor, spend summary etc) and expecting to release soon.

Yvonne
Business Office in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Purchase Order Management System

Kommentare: optimize our internal PO system, cost efficient and time effective, best for budget management

Neat platform, easy to use, cost effective, reduce paper work, tie to budget management, email reminders, customization to what we need!

we so far like the software very much, and our team finds it useful to submit POs

Kostas
QA/QC Manager in Griechenland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent PO Management Tool

Kommentare: Expeni is the ideal PO System for any kind of company (small, medium, big) because of its ease of use. Now, we can organize all Purchase Order requests and have a summary of these. E-mail and oral requests about orders are now forbidden and finally there are no misundersandings between the requesters and the approvers. Also, Expeni helped our company to be in accordance with ISO as required.

- It is very easy to use - Many permissions regarding the role in the departments - The combination of the approvals (any, all or at least one approves)

- The report must be improved. It is very simple.

Graham
Finance Manager in UK
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, and perfect for our requirements

Kommentare: We wanted a simple digital PO system for internal use. It has matched our needs very well.

The product is reasonably straightforward to set up: users/ roles, cost centres etc. Our users like its simplicity (this depends on the set up). The budget facility is very useful. We do not use the authorisation work flow so have no comment to make on that.

It isn't very glamorous to look at and it does not integrate with QuickBooks.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the great feedback. You are a valuable customer. We are working on the quickbooks integration and improving the UI / Layout is also on our road map.

Juan
Distribution manager in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesomeness to the perfection

Kommentare: It been great with the 3+ years using.

Easy access not hard to use and always get the stuff purchased.

Nothing it all easy to navigate to the perfection

vor 5 Monaten

You are a great value to our business. Thank you for the great feedback.

Marleen
Project Manager in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A life savior for business owners

Kommentare: My business is more efficient.

I had a very hard time managing my vendors and I am so happy that I found this software. It is easier for me to keep track of purchase orders and make payments at the end of the month.

Had some trouble with features like setting up a budget but the team was quick to help me resolve it.

Qhawe
Botsuana
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Use friendly and cost efficient platfrom!

Kommentare: We rolled out Expeni about 2.5months ago in our company in Botswana, Africa as a measure of tracking our expenditure more efficiently and communicating our budgets and spending to the rest of the staff. Our top 3 expectations from the platform were Efficiency, economy and ease of use across all staff levels. Expeni has surpassed our expectations, we have saved about 10% on our monthly expenditure since rolling out the platform. We can now create relevant and timely reports on our expenditure. The staff is motivated due to budget ownership and we can finally create more accurate and reasonable budgets. Most importantly the Expeni staff has been very helpful, we get support almost immediately even though we are on the different side of the world. I would greatly recommend Expeni to any organization willing to keep track of their expenditure. This is a great way to increase your profitability!

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for such a great review! We truly enjoy working with you and feel honoured to be chosen for solving your PO related problems.

Parmeet
CEO in Indien

Really simple, straightforward solution for managing purchases. Best I found.

Its very simple and focused - incredible easy to use. It has great functionality such as setting up multiple levels of approvals, setting threshold for each level. Our complicated purchase process could easily be recreated on the software. It produces beautiful purchase orders. And it has functionality to even record the receipt of the goods and the form of payment.

I'm struggling to think of any cons. The reporting module is not very advanced - would have liked some infographics there.

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for this great review. We are working on the reports and will be in touch with your related requirements.

Carla
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and service

Kommentare: We have streamlined our expenditure processes, have more detailed information to work with and better communication flow regarding purchases.
We would like to see a couple things change, but nothing we haven't been able to work around.

My forst review was in the initial stages. This is an updated review. Expeni is user-friendly and easy to navigate and customize. We have about 12 users who all have given positive feedback. Customization to our specific need was easy and support is always quick to respond when we have questions. I am excited about new developments and upgrades and the software evolves.

Raghav
Director in Indien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for anyone looking at creating Purchase Orders.

Kommentare: Ease of doing business !!

Great tool, easy set up, easy use, a no fuss application for onyone looking at a clean ordering tool for their organization. Been a user now for little under 6 months and have found this to be a great time saving and easy deployment tool within our team. Support from the team has been nothing short of exceptional, have always received a response within a day and have found solutions to all our queries. Highly recommend the application to anyone using native accounting bundles.

In all honesty, we haven't found any issue that couldn't be resolved with the assistance of the expeni team. As mentioned the app is a perfect ordering tool, if you are looking for more than an ordering tool, then this isn't it. The area we believe they are working on is the reporting and multi-currency functionality, this will be great as currently, the reports are limited.

NADIM
manager in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BEST SIMPLE TO USE PO SYSTEM

Kommentare: eliminated the use of manual po books and elimiated the use of our DMS system which is not as streamlined as Expani

Web based, clean interface have the ability to add custom fields and make them mandatory has a activity log which shows the time stamp

some mandatory fields are not removable. cannot add vendor from the PO screen must exit the screen to add. It would be nice if you could type a vendor and if it does not exist to have the option to add it right in the PO creation screen

Brad
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expeni is a great Purchase Order program. Very easy to use.

Kommentare: Saves us money with unnecessary spending

Customer Support is outstanding. Their willingness to add functions to help your business is awesome. Very cooperative. As for as the program itself, once it is set up, it is very easy to use.

Does require some time to set up but once it is, it basically works on its own. Would be even better if, once a P.O. is approved, it could be automatically sent to the vendor

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for such a great review.. We will contact you regarding email to vendor options.

Adrienne
Accountant in UK
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Support

Very user friendly. Easy to set up and navigate. Everything is integrated, we can email Purchase Order direct to suppliers by email.

Limited reporting. The support team here are fantastic and come straight back to reply to queries. They are currently working on lots of additional features which should greatly enhanced the overall product.

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for great words. We are continously adding new features and improving the system for the best of our customers.

Richard
CFO in USA

Expeni is a great Purchase Order system for small businesses.

Kommentare: Departmental budgeting.

Everything. Ease of use, customer support response time, functionality are all great. Especially like the Departmental budget functionality so that Dept Heads can keep track of their budgets.

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for such a great review. We will be in touch regarding the PO Close access issue.

Liza
Administrative Assistant in USA
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Glad to be a part of the Expeni Family!

Kommentare: I have had nothing but great communication with the department heads on every single requisition that I have created. I like that I do my part and just wait on the rest which is usually really quick, and that I can see the progress of my requisitions step by step. Would definitely recommend it!

That each pending or approved decision is on hardcopy where I can see the progress.

Nothing to not like till this date. Works great for me.

Antwort von Expeni

Liza, thank you for such a great review.

Alex
CEO in Brasilien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and simple tool

Kommentare: Integrating all our department needs and our 2 companies under one system

Easy of use Reports Possibility to have different budgets

So far it addresses all our needs, so there is nothing really we dislike at this point

Vahe
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Service, Easy to Use

Kommentare: Great support, the software was easy to learn how to use and has great features for budget tracking, approvals and order requisitions. I'd highly recommend Expeni to any company that is looking for a system to org

Approval level and budget tracking

I wish there was an iPhone/iPad app

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for such a great review and wish! We do understand the need of an app so have started looking into the possibilities to develop an app. Will keep you in the loop.

Holly
Engineering Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderfull

Kommentare: The software is helping us to streamline the Engineering Department by keeping better track of Purchase Requests from the request to the payment.

We are new to the software but have been more than happy with not only the very quick responses to our questions but the very quick customization's we have requested. I had a password issue that was fixed within an hour or so even!

Anthony
Dr Learning in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expeni Implementation

Kommentare: Going paperless with purchasing. Having a searchable and trackable system.

The interface is completely intuitive. Many great features that will assist our documentation and data gathering for purchasing and budgetary purposes.

None found yet. I am sure something will turn up!

Naeem
Finance Manager in Dänemark
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and powerful PO software

Kommentare: We are using it for our two branch locations and a head office. It has replaced our paper based POs. Very easy to use. Email notifications and different levels of approvals features are great. Their support team responds quickly and do more than we ask. I recommend it to others. Price vs what you get and save is definetly worth having it. I would like them to add some graphical overview of the budegts vs spend. Also having a single sign on feature would be great. Hoping to get these in future.

Easy to use. Email notifications and ability to add payments. Delivery can be received right in the items list section instead of going to other page.

Would like to have a single sign on feature from our office network.

Antwort von Expeni

Thanks for a nice review. We will try to catch up asap on your feature wish.

Aidan
Executive Manager - Finance in UK
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and Flexible Purchase Order Software

Kommentare: They have been great in all aspects - Good and patient customer service.

The customization capabilities to setup different branches and locations across multi-geographical locations. Easy to use and intuitive.

There aren't any that I can think of since using

Antwort von Expeni

Thank you for this great review and being a loyal, long-term customer.

Sarah
Purchaser in USA

A breeze to transition and track all orders for our restaurant

I like that the software is very user friendly. Overall it is easy to submit any of our orders to be approved.

The thing I like least from the software is not being able to submit file attachments in the form of excel.

Antwort von Expeni

Sarah, thank you for such a great review. Good point about the excel file upload. We have just added this option :-).