Good platform that could be great with some tweaks

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Shannon L.
Volunteer coordonator
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a good platform that could be great with some tweaks. The customer support is prompt and helpful. Hope to see the platform get even better!

Vorteile: Great customer support, helped me keep track of many volunteer schedules in one place.

Nachteile: Not enough clear ways to export the information I need. I have to go back and forth between the volunteer’s individual pages and the job descriptions to clarify information or get details correct. I can’t send a message to my volunteers from within the platform, I have to export their email addresses and manually email them.

von ClearEvent an 11.1.2019

Thanks for your feedback Shannon. There is an easy way to message your volunteers from within the platform using the event portal. We would like to show you how. It will save you a lot of steps. Someone on our support team will be in touch to see how we can help improve your experience. We are committed to your success.

Annual Event Management

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Ann G.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Our organization hosts a $75,000 annual event, with 300 plus vendors, 100 plus volunteers and 28,000 attendees. We couldn't do it without Clear Event. We are actively using the platform for 6 months out of the year. Like that
a) it easily integrates with our website/online presence
b) can send messages at a scheduled time
c) we can pay automatically as we go

Nachteile: a) would like to figure out a way to assign vendor locations automatically (or semi-automatically, just making it a part of the process) b) Our website uploads slowly for vendor registration - I'll try to make our website a little less clunky, but would love to figure out how to make referrals back and fourth between our sites more seamless.

Great

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Daniella S.
Leisure Events and Marketing Assistant
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The staff is exceptional and always willing to help out, the application process seems like it has been easier for applicants, there have not been as many questions from applicants! The staff is always willing to accept opinions of the platform which is great because it shows that they want to continue to assist the users.

Vorteile: I love the quick responses from the customer service team, the demonstrations they send are extremely helpful. The application is quick and easy to put together. I like the idea of having online and offline payment options.

Nachteile: The only thing that I wish Clear Event had are a few other features to assist with the application. Such as enlarge, bold, underline and change text.

von ClearEvent an 21.2.2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us your impression Daniella. We wanted to let you know the ability to ¿enlarge, bold, underline and change text¿ is available. Someone from our support staff will be in touch directly to show you the feature.

ClearEvent made planning our event a flawless experience!

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Sharyn V.
Marketing Coordinator

Kommentare: Made planning our event a simple and very organized experience. Our event looked polished and no task fell through the cracks because everything is accounted for.

Vorteile: I had researched many other options before finally stumbling upon ClearEvent. Not only was it exactly what we needed but the customer service and responsiveness were top notch. Unlike most other platforms, you wait in a queue for days before getting your answers, ClearEvent responds almost immediately and the people you speak with are actually the developers with a passion for making you a success!

Nachteile: Can't think of one thing that I don't like about it. A few of our participants didn't want to actually have to "sign up" before accessing the portal but I'm confident that is coming shortly in a new release.

Great product; Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Melyssa P.
Marketing Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ClearEvent helps us market our company events with ease. The system takes care of the bulk of the logistics, freeing up members on our team to focus on other aspects of the event. It's like having another employee at our disposal!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use for a novice-to-moderate computer user. I appreciate the support we get via chat and the help forums. The customer service is top-notch and the no. 1 reason why we continue to use this software.

Nachteile: Sometimes the features can be a bit overwhelming and difficult to discern which feature would be best implemented for the task at hand. Having said that, the customer support team is right there to partner with us and help us figure out the best features and the best way to use the software.

Wonderful having it all in one place!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Anastasia N.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service with ClearEvent has been top notch! They have been responsive and shown a sincere interest in helping us accomplish our goals. We just recently switched to ClearEvent but so far are having a great experience! We are especially grateful for all of the features provided that are helping us run our events smoothly and with less effort!

Vorteile: I love the fact that Clear Event provides not only a professional registration experience for my attendees, but that it also includes software for event management (e.g. volunteer registration and job assignments, To Do lists, budgeting and more!).

Nachteile: It lacks a few of the features that my previous registration system had, but the pros outweigh the cons.

Made life easier to organize events and get paid in advance.

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Manny M.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Save on collecting fees prior to event, no bounces cheques etc.

Vorteile: Makes life easier and support was awesome when I needed it. It was an online chat that solved my problem quickly.

Nachteile: The fee adds up when you include the payment service. Independently each fee is fair but when joined was not terrible just noticable

Clearevent

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Jeff B.
Festival Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's nice to have a mutual budget. Very helpful. I like the organizational aspects. It's really quite functional and useful, just not as quick or intuitive as I would like.

Vorteile: Customer Service. Always willing to work together to make the software better.

Nachteile: I find it isn't as user friendly as I want it to be. Always seems a bit confusing, but it's tough to explain. It also doesn't load as fast as I need it to.

von ClearEvent an 16.8.2018

Hi Jeff,
We¿d love to chat with you to better understand your needs. Someone on our support team will be in touch to see how we can help (if they haven¿t already done so). We may have suggestions to improve your experience.

Mary Grace
Customer Success Team

review

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Bridgett G.

Kommentare: 10 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are ALLLL so helpful and responsive
and they listen to suggestions on the customer needs

Vorteile: you can utilize it for multiple events.
Once you enter everything its super easy to make changes.
customer service is great.
very affordable for a great product

Nachteile: need either 24 hr customer service but if not that videos on all subjects .. would like to see more options for event payments. more color/font options would be nice for a little more customization

Helps me keep organized!

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Social Media/Events Co-ordinator
Essen & Trinken

Kommentare: It keeps me organized!

Vorteile: It does all the work for me by creating lists of participants with the information I need from them, helping me budget and keep track of the jobs I need filled.

Nachteile: It's not always the most user friendly. It's gotten glitchy a few times. And I don't like that the jobs have to be specified to certain participant types because my registrants overlap to multiple job types.