Über Toky

Tätige ausgehende Anrufe zu einem erschwinglichen Preis und erhalte Anrufe von deiner Website, von deinen sozialen Profilen und von deinen normalen Telefonen an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Toky

Easy to use in most cases, seems to integrate with a lot of other software.

The only complaint would be that you cannot have hold music that differs from the ringer.

Bewertungen zu Toky

Toky hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Toky bereits verwendet?

Steve
Steve
Town Clerk & RFO in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Product

Kommentare: We needed to urgently set up a COVID-19 Volunteer helpline for the vulunerable and elderly in Wilton. Within 2 days we had implemented Toky, recuited and trained 24 call centre volunteers and gone live. The expereince with Toky was totally fantastic. I made a host of support calls during set up (I am not an IT geek) - they were very patient and responded clearly and successfully to every question. They were flexible on billing too. Everything worked perfectly. The Volunteer call centre is now up and running and working like a dream. 24 agents working from the safety and security of their own homes - with calls coming in on a single emergency line. All set up by Toky in minutes. I cannot, I mean CANNOT, recommend these guys highly enough.

Very simple to implement, great functionality, metrics excellent with clear reports, cost excellent.

Nothing not to like about this super product..

Giorgos
Customer Support Manager in Griechenland
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Toky is the best choice out there!

Kommentare: As soon as started in my current company, they had been using Intercom for some time - so I had the difficult task of finding a phone channel provider that would integrate with that. After months of trials with almost all available products, I came across Toky, and boy was I lucky! The integration was smooth and had all the functionality I was looking for, the Support Team and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me set it up quickly and they have the best prices out there, both for the product and outbound calls. I would recommend it 100%.

The integration with Intercom is smooth The platform is easy to use Has many options for IVR and general settings

There isn't something about the software that I don't like - the only negative thing is that for my area they don't have Weekend Support yet - they told me they will fix that soon, but for now, I am worried that if something during the weekend I might have to wait some time until its fixed. Luckily, I haven't had any big issues with it anyways, so this is mostly anxiety rather than an actual problem.

Andrea
Director in Israel
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Service has significantly declined

Kommentare: Overall, it was a subpar service but we have been a long-time customer for the price, now the price has increased while the services and quality have remained the same but the customer support has significantly decreased and the price increased so there is no value in using this service.

Toky, offers many features and has a nice interface that is easy to learn and navigate.

Calls often drop and when calls do work it's very hard to hear the caller, horrible customer support. My team has been using Toky for years, calls often drop and many times it's also hard to hear incoming and outgoing calls.

Vladislavs
CEO in Lettland
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best option on the market for sales department

Kommentare: We needed a solution for our sales department who are doing a LOT of calls daily, our criteria was something that is cheap, able to track history and has a good calling quality. So far Toky was the company that satisfied our needs fully.

It is very easy to navigate and start using. You can easily track calling statistics of your sales department. Click-to-call extension for browser is a great addition. And of course, pricing is highly competitive.

Currently it's not possible to set a separate Administrator account without it being a User (paid)

Rik
Growth Product Manager in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice and easy to use! Good support

Kommentare: I can easily call with members and also with the feature "Power dialer" we can call quicker.

We use Toky to call with our whole team (included developers), so we can speak all to our new users. It's nice that I can manage easily the hole team and create in just a few clicks a new user.

Some times the "Mute" doesn't work. (6 of 10 it don't work) so we need to look at how that comes

Jack
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Sound Big Pay Little

Ease of Setup Customization Click-to-call Works with Google Sheets Cost effective

My only real complaint is that using the Google Sheets addon you have to click the phone number, the blue button, and then the call button to initiate the call. It would be more efficient if I could just click the phone number and then only one button to initiate the call.

Konsta
Creative Director in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent software

Kommentare: I'm running business abroad and with Toky I can have a phone number in my home country and receive calls normally over internet connection.

The pricing, the reliability and possibility to have only one user unlike many competitors which require multiple users.

Sometimes apps are a bit glitchy. Nothing serious, most important features like calling and receiving calls work well.

Juan Pablo
Co-Founder in Argentinien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great phone solution for sales and customer support

Kommentare: Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

Antwort von Toky

Hello Juan Pablo, Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky! Regards

Katie
Katie
Director of Operations in Kanada
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reasonably easy to use product, but lacks stability and experienced many issues

Kommentare: Toky was a reliable, and cheap phone service that was effective when we were working from the office. However, when we had to switch from home, we experience so many issues with connectivity and stability, that we had to switch from Toky to another service that offered better connections.

We were able to deploy Toky within a few days, and have reliable phone service for our customer department team. The dashboard is easy to use, and change setting on the fly. They have an app which is also useful for taking calls via mobile phone. The customer service is prompt and helpful, and the people who were at Toky and clearly passionate and useful!

When we switching to Work From Home, we experienced many connectivity issues with Toky. Apparently the internet strength and bandwidth required for connectivity and stability is very high, and not a typical home-internet play suffices. We experienced 50% of calls dropping, and when asking the customer support team, they constantly told us it was the internet.

Cody
Cody
Founder / CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Support, Many New Features, Clear Call Quality!

Kommentare: I love that my entire team can be housed under one phone number—including texting! It's been an invaluable part of our business. I love Toky.

* SMS from the app * Integration with CRMs like Pipedrive, etc. * Fantastic (and fast) customer service * Bulk SMS merge using Google Sheets

* Still growing their design; interface can be a little buggy at times

Jhon
iOS Developer in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Toky support team is the best support team ever.

Kommentare: Great experience.

Toky support team is the best support team ever. These guys send a response in just seconds. Are always available for every customer. I'd been testing other platforms and sometimes I have to wait to Monday to receive a response. In toky, you receive answer immediately.

I would like to hear the phone ring instead the app ring when someone call me trough the iOS App.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support.

Kommentare: Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly???? Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers! Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly?? Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS. Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

Antwort von Toky

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to support@toky.co with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Countless bugs, non existent customer service

Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Bugs everywhere that will make your blood boil and your customers to leave you. Customer support non-existent and nobody in Toky wants to know or improve their product and their bugs. The biggest mistake of our professional lives to move over to Toky from Aircall. Do not make the same mistake!

Bugs, bugs and more of them. Customer support does not want to know about the bugs of their products. They are very slow to respond to queries effectively.

Christabelle
Support and Community Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really helpful software and team

I inherited the Toky software when I joined this company, and it was a big change from the product we used in my last company however whenever I've needed support and assistance, the team have always been on hand to provide quality help and get me up to speed with how to use Toky.

No cons to speak of, I asked the team for a potential feature I felt Toky was missing and was overjoyed to hear the feature was actually in Beta and I could start using it immediately.

Yi Er
Senior BDM in Russland
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied overall

Kommentare: The very first reason we chose Toky out of all the similar products is because Toky is the only platform that allows calling to China. There was some issues that we encountered in the beginning when we used it, but the Toky team has been nothing but helpful. It took both sides some time, but eventually we solved the issue. Their CSR are very efficient, even when it's midnight on their side. Of course, there is still a big space for improvement, but with this attitude and dedication, Toky will stand out among the others in no time.

1. Enables calling to China 2. Records all the calls 3. Notifies missed calls 4. Multiuser platform

1. Connection might be unstable during some calls 2. Might be not easy to understand why my calls are not getting through sometimes

Juan
Sales Manager in Argentinien
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excelent experience. Whenever there is a problem, customer support takes action.

The things I like the most are the attention their customer support team gives and the ease of use of the app in general.

Nothing when it comes to things that matter. As any service, it keeps upgrading an adding features which are necessary.

Sean
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and inexpensive but buggy and bad service

Kommentare: Liked the product first but we then had issues with integrations and timing and the customer support was horrible.

Simple. Priced well. Clean user interface. User experience was done well too. A good number of integrations.

Customer support and many bugs with apps and integrations. Calls were being missed. We made many attempts to rectify to no avail.

Joel
Professional Medicare Advisor in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great program that has helped my business exponentially

ease of use, look and feel, the technical support team specifically Arjan have been amazing and really helped make it easy to transition from the system we used previously

the only complaint would be that you cannot have hold music that differs from the ringer

Kelvin
Customer Support in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It just works

Availability of app on desktop and web app

No official mobile application, relies on 3rd party

Richard
Owner in Indonesien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Fit for International Startup

I looked at all the various competitors to Toky and there was no question that Toky was the clearest path toward accomplishing our goal of connecting half a dozen people in several countries into one cohesive point of contact. It's incredibly simple. Interface is perfect. Tons of options, but easy to understand and get everything set up. The Android app works flawlessly too. Customer support is almost immediate.

I can't honestly say that I've found anything that I don't like. So far, so good!

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Toky.co is a helpful tool for small to medium enterprises.

- Helpful customer care service - Swift and solution-based responses to their clients' enquiries - Easy-to-navigate user interface - Toky.co allows you to purchase local numbers from non-metropolitan areas, helping startup companies and businesses from rural areas to actually be able to thrive

- At the moment the IVR is not layered and quite simple for some types of industries. We are hoping that Toky.co will improve its design to allow at least a multi-layered IVR.

Graham
Graham
Managing Director in UK

Its currently out favourite but we await important developments

great customer service, good team, great interface, fantastic slack integration, cheap calls, nice app, sms integration, better call quality for my overseas team

No choice for assigned number(s), no sms reply ability in slack, no sms on apps, poor IVR options (this is where im assured of improvements coming) - overall after testing a lot of the alternatives we are sticking with toky as it has signs of becoming the best (not there quite yet!)

Grant
Web company in Nepal
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Life, Creative Communication

Kommentare: Toky has been the most easy software to use in order to communicate with our valuable clients. Tired of using lots of scam or unprofessional software but when i came to know about the software called toky, everything changed and still one of the happy customers of toky and will be forever.

I love its functionality really simple and effective, easy to use and full control.

No bad comments till now. Customer support : 10 star

Marius
CEO in Spanien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No support from them

Ease of use, however lack of a few features.

If you have a problem with a phone number or line, you are dead. They don't provide any answer. We have realized for more than a week that our phone number didn't work for getting calls. We told them was urgent and after 24 hours we haven't received any answer.

Sam
Sales Manager in Finnland
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great help

Fantastic for international calls, it means my prospects from overseas will more then likely pick up the phone as it doesn't show as international calls. i can easily select the number of the country i would be calling

Sometimes phone call connectivity can be weak