Über GoCardless

Mit GoCardless immer pünktlich bezahlt werden. Unternehmen wird es ermöglicht, wiederkehrende Zahlungen jederzeit und wann immer sie möchten, zu nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über GoCardless

Dashboard easy to use good for cash flow and easy of collecting payment. Customer support very dubious seems to be like the original PayPal struggling to keep up.

If you can ignore the banner to put payments in do not add any customers until you are completely verified otherwise you are help to ransom and your money stuck in there account.

Bewertungen zu GoCardless

3,9
3,5
3,9
3,8

GoCardless hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 65 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoCardless bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
Rezeptionist in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kontoverifizierung abgelehnt (Beherbergung)

Kommentare: Leider wurde die Zusammenarbeit seitens GoCardless abgelehnt, da wir als Beherbergungsbetrieb Zahlungen unserer Gäste für Ferienhäuser abwickeln möchten. Sehr schade...

Einfache Implementierung und geringe Gebühren

Kontoverifizierung abgelehnt und Zusammenarbeit beendet

Digital Marketing Specialist in Malta

Best Solution On The Market

Kommentare: Ou experience has been very positive. The platform is super easy to use. GoCardless is our main payments gateway and we will be sticking with them.

Very easy to get started with GoCardless. And super easy to either add payment requests manually or import them. They are by far the easiest payment solution platform I have come across.

The direct debit signup is hosted on their side. With the free tier, you get a link to a dedicated page where customers can submit their details. Recently we have updated our onboarding process and to integrate a seamless customer experience (i.e. the customer not being navigated to a GoCardless page) we need to subscribe to their Pro tier which is very expensive. Very disappointed with this feature not being available to at least the Plus tier.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent direct debit solution for vendors

Kommentare: GoCardless is perfect for everybody that wants to start offering direct debit to clients without having to invest vast amounts of money upfront.

GoCardless was very simple to setup years ago when we wanted to offer our clients the option to pay via direct debit. Forunately there is a ready made connection to Zoho Books which made the whole setup extremely easy.

The fees are a bit higher than competitors, but that's understandable given the fact that there are no setup fees or recurring fees.

Clinton
Human Resource Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoCardless Is an Incredible Payment Processing Solution

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoCardless has been a reliable and easy to use payment processing software. I like the efficiency of GoCardless.

GoCardless makes work easier for us. I like the flawlessness of GoCardless.

Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

THINK VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THIS COMPANY.

Kommentare: It recently came to our attention that GoCardless had implemented something on their customer sign-up forms for customers to state that their bank account required multiple signatories. Hundreds of our customers had either mistakenly chosen this option or they had become aware of a loophole with the GoCardless payment system. It transpired that selecting the 'multiple signatory option' meant GoCardless were supposed to request additional information from customers prior to being able to collect payments. However, in our case, GoCardless incorrectly informed us that they were able to take payments even though the customers had not completed the additional process required by GoCardless. Consequently GoCardless kept informing us that payments had been collected when this was not the case. Hundreds of our customers were able to enjoy using our service without paying us anything due to the GoCardless error. The issue caused us a loss of over £22,0000. We brought the flaw to the attention of GoCardless who admitted the issue but have refused to compensate us or apologise for this serious error.

I have been using GoCardless for my business since 2012. When we first started using them they were a small start-up and we had remained loyal and supportive of them for over 7 years.

Sadly their service today is nothing like it was in the past. Over the years there have been some issues with their service but they had generally been helpful in getting things fixed. However, they service today is absolutely shocking and I would urge anyone considering using the company to be extremely careful.

Mbiuki
Procurement Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoCardless: A Great and Must-Have Payment Management and Processing Solution

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoCardless has been an amazing tool that makes payment processing smooth. It is accurate to use and reliable.

GoCardless is so amazing. I haven't experienced issues with GoCardless.

Design, Selbstständig

GoCardless for WooCommerce & Xero Payments

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with GoCardless. At first I just offered it on my Xero invoices, but since moving my invoicing and subscriptions to WooCommerce, I have implemented it on there too. I found my Xero connection wouldn't stay connected after I had it linked to WooCommerce though - not sure if thats a fault, or intentional.

I now offer GoCardless as an alternative to Stripe for my website recurring payments (subscriptions). Many clients prefer paying from their bank account over a credit card, and I am happy to have an auto billing option that provides that service to them.

It seems to take a while for payments to clear in my account. Just be mindful of this before implementing - if you thought Stripe was slow, GoCardless is slower. Factor that into your decision.

Ludovic
Ludovic
CEO in Frankreich
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to win time

Kommentare: Great, just for little payments the charges update had changed our way to work with that. For the rest, we love it.

with team-up integration i win so much time. recurrent memberships payments.So easy way to develop payment in our boxes.

possibility to decrease charges for little payment. 0,20centimes for little payment is so big. in the past we used for so much payment now it's too expensive for little payment. 0,20cent add-on has been living like an horrible news for us.. We need to use stripe now for that.

STANISLAS
Finance manager in Frankreich
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gocardless - Be able to add a payment choice for your customers

Kommentare: We used Gocardless since 2015, I discovered the product in 2020 and I recommend it because the product is still ramping up, more ergonomic and try to add in France the "instant direct banking" to earn efficacity an security.

What I like in Gocardless is his reliability, we connected it to our acconting system, ours emails adress, our software and also at our internal communication. It's posible to deal with our reccuring billing but also one time payments. Success+ is also a good product of Gocardless to which automatically restarts failures.

I'm a little bit of disappointed the time to recover the money between the billing and the money in our bank account. It's between 8 and 14 days.

Joel
Joel
Customer Care / Training Manager in Nigeria
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoCardless Has Been A Big Plus To Our Business

Kommentare: GoCardless has instituted flexibility in our payment and billing system. It has also placed everyone and departments on the same page regarding cash flow and expenses. GoCardless has streamlined our accounting practice.

I aGoCardless has instituted flexibility in our payment and billing system. It has also placed everyone and departments on the same page regarding cashflow and expenses.Gocardless has streamlined our accounting practice.m impressed by the quality of the GoCardless customer care - the promptness and professionalism given to customers issues is a big plus for GoCardless. Go cardless has solved the time I wasted in creating invoices and bill settlement for our small company. The GoCardless user interface is easy to use.

There is just one minus GoCardless has to deal with. The waiting time for processing invoices and payout is a bit too long..

Scott
Scott
Managing Director in Irland

Although a good product painful to get verified and customer service non existent

Kommentare: none

During verification you are encouraged to accept payments. When it comes to the final hurdle difficult to get hold of anyone. Keep quoting FCA rules but FCA does not support some of there procedures and has said it is not them insisting on accounts being the same legal entity as the application. When support does pick up the phone no one is able to help you have to email and get email responses of 3.5 days which is a joke. If you can ignore the banner to put payments in do not add any customers until you are completely verified otherwise you are help to ransom and your money stuck in there account .

Business Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Go Cardless has given my business the tools to be able to exceed customer retention.

Kommentare: With passing a substantial amount of money through the Go Cardless system, I find the interest fee is barely noticeable in the overall scheme. I've saved countless man hours in using the system by no longer chasing customers for regular payments and leaving it to Go Cardless to manage that for me. My customers are a lot happier too as they know each payment is taken securely If integrated with the correct Accounting Software, you can also use the same authorization from the customer to take one-off payments meaning that customers with an active authorization don't have to worry about carrying a card or cash, I just hit take payment. Customer-managed payments have never been this easy at such a competitive rate!

The ability to take regular payments from a customer in different frequencies sets this company apart from the competition. Previously, I had to send invoices and chase customers for payments. All that is now a thing of the past. I can agree on a date and amount with my customers and let the direct debits sort the rest out. No massive fee's for setting up and once approved by the customer, they sort the rest. The interest on transactions is extremely competitive meaning that I can work out exactly what I will get before I have even begun to discuss dates for taking payments. Go Cardless also ties into my Accounting Software meaning that I can manage my Go Cardless transactions straight from the system meaning that each invoice payment is authorised, managed and cleared at the click of a button.

No virtual terminal makes it difficult to take immediate payments over the phone. I would also be better to reduce the time it takes to have the money reach the business account, but it's not necessarily a negative because when you begin to take regular revenue, you barely notice the waiting period. The customer support on setting up was somewhat tricky. After back and forth communication, my very first payment was stuck in the system for a lot longer than expected. This was nearly two years ago so as far as I can hope, the signing up process is a lot more streamlined now.

Lisa

Time Saver and Really Helped Our Cashflow

Kommentare: It's been an overwhelmingly positive experience. Its helped to automate the invoice billing function, saving time, and costs because I'd say its at least 80% cheaper than the software provider we were using before. Our preferred payment method is BACS or GoCardless.

I like having a link that you can send and invite people to sign up which can be customised with your business logo. We use it on all our communications. Before, people had to download a page, print it off, sign it, and scan or post it back... this is all online, its quick and its easy for customers to sign up.

Sometimes the Direct Debit collected doesn't automatically allocate itself within our QBO system to the customer who paid... I think its how we set it up (yet some DO match themselves off), so I've got to figure that one out.

Jane
Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great little system for handling direct debit payments

Kommentare: The big benefit is that it just deals with all the payments behind the scenes and saves me so much time. I only have to get involved on the rare occasions that a payment fails or something unusual occurs, and then it flags this up for me.

It’s really easy to setup, and it’s really easy for my customers to setup their payments, even though many of them are not very IT savvy. I love that this software just gets on with the job of dealing with my customer payments and I rarely have to get involved!

The only thing I noticed it was missing was the ability to take payment in all currencies. We have used it for sterling, euro and Australian dollar payments. We would have used it for Japanese yen too had the facility been there.

Elliot
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go Cardless - A fantastic solution

Kommentare: Game changing! This has made our debt collection process so much more efficient and so easy to rectify any payment issues. We no longer have issues of overpaid or underpaid amounts as this collects as necessary on invoice due dates..

We are able to receive payments via DD which means monthly invoices are settled on time every time. The integration with Xero has removed so much of the manual input when reconciling the debtors accounts.

Nothing to report, I think the software is fantastic

mohammad
PRESIDENT in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

attenton de cette operateur

site facile à l'ulisation comme operateur

GoCardless est capable de bloquer les paiements de votre entreprise pendant des mois sans raison et sans présenter aucune justification et encore elle capable de retenir vos fonds illégalement . Il n'existe pas un service client, et même la société n a pas une existence physique en France. Le support client est généré par des logarithme, toujours la même réponse peu n'importe les contestations. Franchement je ne comprends pas comment cette société a obtenu l agrément de la banque de France. Il faut que cette société soit surveiller par l'autorité financière pour éviter des dangers potentiels à l économie française

Sophie
Managing Director in UK

Monthly subscription

Kommentare: Easy to use and simple to integrate into software. Competitive rates with other similar providers.

Integrates well with my membership platform TeamUp. Takes monthly and one time payments, shows payments taken and processed and invoices to both parties

So far it does what I need. The only thing I struggled to find was overall monthly intake. While I get an email each month it would be good to get a projected on the dashboard.

Design, Selbstständig

A good start in the subscription business

I use GOCARDLESS to process my clients' monthly subscriptions. Through the SEPA direct debit mandate (EU), the fees can be collected automatically and fully automated from the account. The payment is made a few days later minus a fee, which in my opinion is very low. The UI is very modern and makes it easy to use. With the various integrations GOCARDLESS can be integrated into existing systems or via API/Webhook into own software. Setting up a direct debit mandate is very easy for the end user, as this is done entirely online with a link provided beforehand.

I would like to see more customization options in the free plan. Some of my customers are confused (even if I explain it to them before) because GOCARDLESS always appears on the debits instead of my company's name. Also, filling out a direct debit mandate on paper is only available in the paid version, but I think this is an important option and should therefore be available to all users. There are many users who are skeptical about being able to grant a direct debit mandate online without a signature. A mobile app would be very desirable, as the website is not mobile-optimized and I would like to be able to access the data on the go.

Alistair
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good functionality but very expensive

Kommentare: good software but bitter taste left now that i am locked into a three year contract with really unacceptably high rates

integrates well with Xero allowing total flexibility on variable direct debit collections. retry functionality for failed invoices is good although could be improved automations and integrations with the likes of zapier

its incredibly expensive - almost 3 times the price of someo others in the market. their claim that this is due to the advanced functions that for us are almost certainly redundant

Mark
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, effective and easy to use

Kommentare: Generally hassle free and does all that we need it to do.

It is simple to setup and use and integrates easily with so many 3rd party applications.

There is nothing particular to dislike about this product

Karen
Finance Officer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Food Connects Inc.

Kommentare: Love it for the most part.

The Ease of use and Reporting is exceptional.

It looked at the balance due to early and did not consider credits applied.

Beth
Beth
Owner/President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Don't do it! Can't get access to my money

Kommentare: They're customer support is on a UK delay (we're in US). No phone support.

Seemed like a great idea - connected via Xero / Accounting software. Huge regrets. They've collected funds via my customer invoices. But are putting me through verification hell. They should NEVER be able to access and hold funds BEFORE they've verified our business. I'm still fighting to get the $6000 they have of ours...

Huge regrets. They've collected funds via my customer invoices. But are putting me through verification hell. They should NEVER be able to access and hold funds BEFORE they've verified our business. I'm still fighting to get the $6000 they have of ours...We're cash flow critical small business. There's no support phone number or escalation (at least not in the US). I feel like I've been scammed. Don't recommend.

Accountant in UK

Good value easy to use Direct Debit software

Kommentare: The automated collection of payments has streamlined the accounts and credit control function

This was easy to set up and integrate with Xero and has worked well

For the client it would be good to make it clearer what each payment was for - our old system made our name clear and the reference but some clients seem to get confused with GoCardless - minor issue

Ben
Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for recurring payments

Kommentare: We get far less churn with gocardless than when we were using credit card based processors. People are more likely to leave a DD running than a CC recurring payment.

The low fees for direct debits, as well as the much lower churn rate, when compared to credit cards are what really make this a winner. It's set-it and forget it collection of fees, directly from customers bank accounts!

The control panel can sometimes be confusing, and sometimes its difficult to see how many people are on a particular payment plan.

Daniel
Accountant in Polen
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way of getting paid quickly by direct debit

Kommentare: Excellent experience overall, highly recommended.

It was very easy to set up and integrate with QuickBooks and Xero. It collects payments for us successfully for many years. It does automatically try to collect failed payments without extra charges for that. Price wise it is a better solution than e.g. Stripe or PayPal, expecially for higher amounts, as the fee is capped in GoCardless.

There was quite a substantial price increase some time ago, but still, it is very cost-effective. The money could have arrive in our bank account quicker.